Shy Wife Encouraged to Cheat

Story Info
Wife fucks our Indian grocer.
2.3k words
4.16
90.5k
61

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been married for 5 years, I loved my husband but I did not enjoy sex with him. We were both virgins when we married, my idea not his, I did not enjoy the way he tried to do things, he was too rough, biting my nipples, slapping my ass and ramming a finger up my asshole I found quite painful.

We were both in our mid twenties at the time and on occasions Bob had asked me how I felt about finding another couple to swing with so we could learn how to fuck properly. I told him it was a stupid idea and never to mention it again.

We owned our own small terraced house and we both worked hard, there was a small corner shop at the end of our street owned by an Indian family who were always very pleasant when you went there. The husband was about 50 years old, was a big man about 6' 2" and medium build and quite attractive, his wife was the opposite quite short and dumpy, always wore a sari and was never as nice to the customers as her husband.

Whenever I bought anything in the shop the grocer as we called him, we didn't know his real name, would seem to flirt with me, telling me how nice I looked today, how lucky my husband was to have a wife like me.

I didn't think I was that attractive, I was 25, 5' 7" tall nice tits with large nipples thanks to hubby sucking them, I did have good legs and a nice ass and I wore my blond hair quite short and when I looked in the mirror one day I thought maybe the grocer was right after all.

One day Bob was with me when went to the corner shop for a few groceries and the grocer served us and started to flirt with me, I got really embarrassed and began to blush, Bob just stood pretending not to notice. I paid for the goods and we left the shop. It was only a short walk to our house and we were soon indoors. Nobody spoke for a few minutes, then Bob said "I think you have pulled there the grocer really fancies you."

I told Bob not to be so stupid, i said "He is at least twice my age and anyway we are married you idiot!"

"I know we are, but even you have to admit our sex life is shit. I wouldn't mind if you wanted to, as long as you told all the details and if the opportunity came along you would let me do the same."

"Bollocks!" I said and I went upstairs and sat on the bed and thought about what Bob had just said. We never spoke the rest of the day.

I carried on using the corner shop almost on a daily basis, and every time the grocer served me he flirted with me, getting more and more explicit in what he said or implied.

One night we were at home when I realised we needed something from the shop, I asked Bob to go for me, but he said "Why don't you go, see if your boyfriend is working tonight."

"He's not my boyfriend and It's raining".

"Wear a coat. Why don't you wear that short green coat you have and wear nothing else, go naked under your coat, see what the grocer makes of that."

I knew which coat he meant, it was my light summer mac which only came down mid thigh, the thought of going out in public naked except for a short coat sort of turned me on a bit. Bob kept on telling me to do it. Give the old man a treat flash him a bit of tit or take something from the bottom shelf and see how high coat that rides up he said.

The thought of walking along the street dressed like that gave me a funny feeling, it made me feel sexy, I felt exited and scared at the same time, I wanted to do this, but I wanted to do it for me not Bob, I wanted to feel daring and slutty, I felt my pussy getting wet.

"O.K. I'll do it, but you wait here, I don't want an audience."

I went upstairs and undressed, took my coat from the wardrobe and put it on, I pulled the coat across me and just tied the belt across my waist, I saw a pair of high heels and put them on. I looked in the mirror and loved what I saw, I turned around and bent over in front of the full length mirror on the landing and saw that you could see my ass and pussy if you were stood directly behind me. My pussy was even wetter now, I stood up and loosened the belt a little so that the top gaped and showed a little cleavage, just enough to tease him with. I walked into the lounge to show Bob, I asked him what he thought.

"Wow you look great, let me come with you, I want to see his face when he sees you dressed like hat."

"Tough, you wait here until I get back." With that I turned and walked out the door. I felt so sexy, I wanted to do this for me, I wanted to act like a slut, it was exciting and I wasn't worried about what might happen, after all this was only a tease. I got to the shop door, only the grocer was there, it was almost closing time and he had started to turn some of the lights off, he saw me at the door and waved at me to go in, as I entered the shop I looked at the grocer and decided that I would do anything he asked of me, if he flirted with me I would give him whatever he wanted, for a short while I would be his. He held the door open for me and as soon as I was in the shop he dropped the latch and put up the closed sign on the door, then turned out most of the shop lights.

"What can I do for you?" he said

I just stood there not knowing what to say, an almost blank expression on my face.

"Oh I just need something from down here." Here goes I thought. I bent over and took a bag of rice from the bottom shelf, the grocer was standing directly behind me so I knew what he could see.

"That is a very nice coat you are wearing, it shows off your assets very well. If you can't find what you are looking for perhaps we can find it in the stockroom out the back."

I stood up and looked at him, my stomach was turning summersaults, I felt a little faint and I was hot, he turned and walked towards the stockroom, so I walked slowly after him, all the time wandering what he was going to do with me, all the time hoping he would treat me like the slut I wanted to be. The stockroom was full with shelves filled with goods for the shop, there was also a large bench which was used for sorting orders out on. It was about 6 feet long and 3 feet wide and stood about the same height tall.

"Let me take your coat for you, you look hot and as you have obviously come here for more than groceries, I want to have a look at that lovely body of yours, then you can tell me exactly what you want me to do with you. Take off your coat."

I undid my belt and let the coat slip off my shoulders and fall to the floor, I could hardly stand I was so nervous, I needed to sit down but knew I couldn't, my pussy was so wet and I just wanted the grocer to do something, anything, I was here waiting to do anything he wanted, just tell me what to do I thought to myself.

Very nice he said, then started to walk towards me. He stood in front of me and touched one of my breasts, it made me take a sharp breath, he smiled then he rolled one of my nipples between his fingers squeezing a little harder as he did so, then he pulled on my nipple stretching it and pulling me towards him he did the same with my other nipple pulling on both as I now stood directly in front of him. He let go of one nipple and moved his hand down my belly until he found my very wet pussy lips, he easily slipped a finger into my pussy and began to finger fuck me really quickly, rubbing my clit every time. I had never been one to cum quickly, it usually took ages, but tonight I felt my orgasm starting to build, the piston that was his finger thrusting in and out of my cunt was bringing me to my first orgasm. I could feel the pressure building as he finger fucked and rubbed my clit, I closed my eyes and bit my lip in an effort to control myself, faster still his finger went in and out of me until I couldn't help myself and I screamed as I came to a huge climax, my knees buckled I could hardly stand but he kept pumping his fat finger into until I begged him to stop. I had never had an orgasm as intense as that before and it took me a few minutes to recover.

Did you enjoy that, he asked, I just nodded and smiled. What next I thought to myself. He told me to turn around and bend over the bench, I heard him undo his trousers and drop them to the floor. He moved behind me and I felt the head of his cock ease it's way pass my wet and slippery pussy lips he pushed a little harder at entrance to my hole then thrust hard as at half his cock entered me, which made me cry out in pain, I had a tight cunt and wasn't used to having a cock thrust so forcefully into me, he pulled his cock out until just the head was inside me, then he pushed again, this time bit more went in, on the third attempt he got it all in and then slowly at first started to fuck me, it wasn't long before he was pumping away much like he did with his fingers. I could feel another orgasm building inside of me the grocer was close too, as he got closer he pumped harder he slapped my ass then pulled my ass cheeks apart and rammed his thumb up my ass just as i came and he came at the same time he pumped his cum deep into my pussy stopping only when he was completely spent. I was exhausted, I had never been fucked so hard before, never behaved like a slut before, never had so much fun before. I wanted more. The grocer grabbed me by my hair and pulled me upright turned me around and told me to kneel. "Now suck me clean, lick my cock and taste my cum, you slut." I wasn't used to sucking cock, I had only sucked Bob once and even then he didn't cum in my mouth, this was all new to me. When he was satisfied he pulled his cock out of my mouth and told me to stand up, It was then that I saw Nita his wife watching us, she was naked, she had big boobs hanging down and a big belly and quite thick thighs. The grocer told Nita to lay on the bench, when she was on he told me to climb onto the bench and sit over his wife's face. "Clean her cunt out wife, lick all my cum from her, drink it all down."

Nita carried out her task willingly her tongue probing deep into my Pussey flicking my clit and soon I began to feel my orgasm building again, she was going to make me cum again, I had never even thought of touching another woman before, but this was wonderful, she knew how to pleasure a woman and then I felt myself building up to my climax, I ground my cunt into Nita's face the harder I pushed down the more intense the feeling until I could control no more and came over her face with a shuddering climax, I screamed out with pleasure as I came and slumped over, exhausted but very happy.

There was an awkward silence after we had all recovered and the grocer told me I should go, my husband would be wondering what had happened to me. I picked up my coat and the grocer opened the door for me. "I will see you again soon, I think we can have even more fun next time, I will invite some of my relatives to meet you, I think you will enjoy their company, all of them. By the way my name is Ali, Mr Ali to you. Don't forget it!"

Bob was still up when I got home and I had to tell him everything that had happened, he was excited to hear the details and I knew he was turned on, but I never let him touch me, I just went to bed and went over the evening in my head, my hand crept down to my pussey and I made myself cum for the first time ever. I knew this was not going to be a one off, I wanted more and knew where I could get it.