Shy Wife Goes To Strip Club

Story Info
Modest wife loosens up during her first visit to a strip club.
1.8k words
4.41
228.1k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Sharon has from time to time spoken about being curious about strip clubs. This is not something that I could ever press her on. She would clam up and act like I was a pervert. However, I have always kept this in the back of my mind.

I have a theory that all women, no matter how modest, have an exhibitionist streak in them to some degree. They like to show off, especially if they are attractive or have a nice body. My wife falls into both of these categories. At 42 she is a cute, thin brunette with perky A cup breasts. There are always guys hovering around her and she occasionally comes home with stories of being hit on. When it's a young guy hitting on her, I'm assured of some action that night.

One night we were going out to dinner and the kids were with their grandparents. At dinner, as I plied her with wine, I tried to get her to admit to wanting to do something a little more sexually daring. She was being coy but I could see the wheels spinning in her head. Throughout dinner I would run my hand along her bare thigh under the table. At first she would brush my hand away and look around to see if anyone was looking but eventually she let me explore a little more. To make sure she stayed comfortable, I didn't push her too far.

In the car after dinner I asked where she wanted to go. She gave a vague I don't know type of answer so I decided to go for broke and asked her if she wanted to go to a strip club. She didn't say no-I had passed the first obstacle. She expressed some hesitation. She was afraid she would be seen by someone we knew or would be harassed or stared at lewdly.

If she was going to do it, she needed to be left alone and allowed to simply see what one of these clubs was like. She was curious. She wondered how the girls did what they did and how the guys reacted. She was concerned that the guys would get carried away and what that would mean for her.

I promised her that these places didn't typically get too rowdy. The bouncers kept things in check. She agreed to give it a try if I promised we would leave if she got uncomfortable. I told her there was a place in the city that I passed on my way to work that was BYOB. We would pick up some drinks and head on over.

We arrived and paid the cover charge and went on in. As soon as we entered, she was surprised to see a naked girl on the stage. She didn't think they were allowed to get completed nude. I let her know that since there was no alcohol being sold, the restrictions didn't apply. It was a quirk in the law.

We made our way to an open area not too close to the stage but not all the way in the back either. We broke out our drinks and she started asking me questions about what the girls would do. She seemed to be enjoying herself. A topless girl made her way up to us but Sharon was a little uncomfortable so she moved on to the next group.

I fed her more drinks and let her know that there was a group of five or six guys standing behind us checking out her ass. It looked great in her tight jean skirt and was easily my favorite thing to look at. She casually glanced back at them and saw that they were in their early twenties. She told me there was no was a group of guys were interested in looking at the covered ass of a woman twenty years older than them with all the young naked girls wandering around.

I told her that they could indeed be interested. What you're not allowed to see is always more interesting that what you are allowed to see. I said they were all picturing how her bare ass would look. She was blushing but I could tell she was also getting a little turned on.

Another nearly naked girl was making her way through the crowd as we were having this discussion and came up to us. I think the dancers are also intrigued by women in the crowd. I started to chat up the dancer and eventually told her that I thought the guys behind us wanted to see Sharon's ass. The dancer looked back and said 'maybe.' Sharon insisted they couldn't possibly be interested. The dancer said she would ask the guys. But if they wanted to see her ass, she would have to lift her skirt and show them.

Sharon stood silently. I had a smirk on my face knowing she would never go that far. I was stunned when I heard Sharon say OK. I think it was the alcohol talking. As the dancer moved away, I told Sharon I couldn't believe she agreed to it. She said she hoped I wasn't offended and anyway, they twenty something guys would never be interested. I told her I thought it was sexy that she had agreed to flash her ass and warned her she needed to be ready to pay up because the guys would surely be interested.

We saw the dancer talking to the group of guys and they all kept looking toward us. There were smiled on their faces. Sharon started to look nervous. The dancer was now moving back our way. She let us know that the guys did indeed want to see her ass. Sharon started to protest but knew that she had made a deal. Sharon looked back at them and they started a show us your ass chant. This was attracting the attention of a few more people.

Sharon, turning even redder, turned away from them and looked at me with questioning eyes. I told her she made the deal. She was concerned I would be upset but I told her to go for it. She was wearing a thong so the flash should be easy. She turned her back to her admirers and slowly pulled her skirt up until her ass was exposed. The guys loved it but complained about her underwear. They just wanted her to start removing clothing. Sharon took a deep breath a put her thumbs into the waistband and slid her thong down her legs.

Sharon's ass was now completely bare. I was incredibly turned on. Sharon was a little bent over at the waist and her admirers were getting a glimpse of her pussy lips. She stayed this way longer than I expected. It was the dancer slapping her ass that seemed to bring her back to reality and she straightened up and pulled down her skirt. The guys applauded and Sharon, still red, gave a small bow. She didn't bother to pick up her thong.

The guys were now a little closer and were trying to start up a conversation with her. They were prodding her to show more. They wanted her to lift the front of her skirt. She declined but they begged and pleaded and she eventually gave them a quick flash. This brought some cheers.

The dancer that had gotten this all started was now nowhere to be seen. Another girl came up to Sharon and said that Angel (our dancer's stripper name) would like her to come in the back for a moment and led Sharon off.

A few minutes later, Angel was on stage and after a couple of songs was completely naked. The DJ then said that Angel would have a special guest. To my surprise, Sharon was led out onto the stage and was placed into a chair.

Angel started dancing around her and running her hands over Sharon's shoulders and down over her breasts. Sharon, who has never been into girls, looked extremely embarrassed. Another dancer came out and the two of them got Sharon to stand up. While the new dancer lifter Sharon's hands over her head, Angel quickly unbuttoned Sharon's blouse exposing her lacy bra. Sharon's hands were lowered and the blouse was quickly removed followed immediately by her bra. The girls were quick.

My beautiful wife was now standing on a stage with her A cups on full display as her hands were once again being held over her head. Angle ran her fingers over Sharon's nipples which looked to be rock hard. Then, in the blink on an eye, she unzipped the skirt and let it fall to the floor. The crowd was cheering loudly. The group of guys behind me was especially excited.

Sharon's hands were set free but she didn't run from the stage or cover herself. Instead she stood facing the crowd with a large smile on her face. I was shocked and excited. She then turned her back to the crowd and with her legs slightly apart, bent at the waist to pick up her skirt and blouse while eliciting more cheers. She walked off the stage.

She was being felt up as she walked through the crowd. When she got to me she said she wanted to leave. We made our way to the door. Along the way, Sharon stepped back into her skirt and put her blouse on but 'forgot' to button it. We were through the door and at the car in minutes.

When we got into the car, Sharon leaned over to me and quickly unzipped my pants. In seconds, my hard cock was engulfed by her warm mouth and she sucked on it until I blew a huge load down her throat. She swallowed every drop.

On the drive home, Sharon's skirt was around her waist and her blouse was completely open. She played with her pussy and pinched her nipples the whole way home. She had never played with herself in front of me in our 16 years of marriage. Now, she didn't care if anyone saw her, even as we got to our neighborhood.

When we got home, we didn't get more than a few steps into the house before we were both naked and fucking our brains out on the floor. Since I had already cum, I lasted a long time and Sharon screamed in orgasm before I filled her pussy with another load of cum.

As we laid there with me tracing my finger around her nipples and her cupping my balls, she told me that she had never been so turned on and that she definitely wanted to find other ways of exposing herself. She hoped I didn't think less of her. I assured her I didn't as my cock began to rise again.