Shy Wife on Holiday Ch. 02

Story Info
A shy wife continues her holiday adventures.
3.7k words
4.4
66.8k
42

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tony090909
tony090909
1,517 Followers

This story involves wife sharing/cuckoldry, so please don't read it if that bothers or offends you. It will also make more sense if you have read Chapter 1.

***

We'd taken a walk along the Menacha valley a few days previously and for footwear I reckoned trainers would suffice because it wasn't much more than a gentle stroll. The weather would almost certainly be the same - hot when we set off, but cooling down a little as the afternoon wore on.

Last time I'd opted for shorts and a T-shirt, but then it was just a walk with my husband Tony, so my clothing simply had to be functional. This time I was going with my husband and my lover and we would be stopping for a picnic at some stage. I decided a simple knee-length white skirt and a pink T-shirt would be fine. The skirt was flared which would help keep me cool and would also allow easy access if that was required. For walking I would normally have worn a sensible bra and pants set, but this time I decided my freshly washed lacy white set were more appropriate.

It was just after 2pm when we set off and the air-con in the hire car was a necessity. We followed the single track side road until the tarmac finished, then parked by the side of a dirt track and headed up the valley. Fortunately I didn't have to carry anything, but the men had brought small backpacks to carry the food and drink.

It was a slight, but definite incline and after some forty minutes of easy paced walking we were well away from the car. Just like last time there was no one about; we'd been told this was poor land for farming and had been abandoned and was reverting to nature. That did make for a quiet, relaxing walk in peaceful surroundings.

Tony suggested we leave the track and head off up the hill to our right and find a suitable spot for a picnic. The slope was a bit steeper now and the ground became rockier and the scrub began to close in on us. It was clear we weren't going to climb much higher, but then we spotted a small neglected terrace with a few olive trees.

We headed across to that and Greg suggested that we spread our travel rug under the largest of the trees. The shade was very welcome and I sat down while the men got the food and drink out. As well as the essential water, we also had a bottle of white wine, plus some cheese, crackers and a bit of fruit.

The wine was poured, Greg proposed a toast to new friends and we chinked our glasses together, though they were actually plastic ones and didn't make much noise. We chatted a bit about the hotel and whether we liked it enough to return. I do have a bit of a soft spot for Mediterranean islands and my answer was yes.

Looking out across the slope, with the blue of the Mediterranean stretching away in the distance, I felt surprisingly relaxed. Until two nights ago my husband Tony was the only man I had slept with, but then with his knowledge and full agreement, I had gone to Greg's room and let him fuck me.

I had assumed that was the end of it, but then Tony had suggested this picnic and said that, if I was willing, a spot of sex al fresco was possible. He pointed out that Greg was leaving early the next morning, whilst we still had three more days of our holiday left. We were unlikely to see him again, so why not seize the day and do something different. I could only recall two previous occasions when Tony and I had had sex outdoors, which does rather indicate how conservative I am.

I'd had reservations about the picnic, but Tony was keen and I have to be honest and say that the sex with Greg had been very enjoyable. One stipulation I'd made was that if I had sex with Greg, then Tony would have to make himself absent. He was disappointed by that, because he wanted to stay and watch, but I thought it would be too inhibiting having him there while Greg was fucking me. I did say to Tony that I didn't expect him to disappear miles away and if he chose to watch from a discrete distance, well that was up to him.

For his part he was very clear that if I had sex with Greg then he would want to reclaim me afterwards (as he had done the previous night) and I said that was fine, but in that case Greg would have to absent himself.

This was then all agreed with Greg when Tony sought out him out and invited him to join us for a picnic. I didn't get involved in that conversation; it would have been far too embarrassing for me and anyway Tony was happy to do it on his own. At my insistence he had stressed to Greg that if, on the day I didn't want to have sex, that was my choice and the men would have to accept it.

Well the day had arrived, but somewhat to my surprise I felt quite relaxed and was comfortable with the idea of having sex with both of them. I suppose the big psychological hurdle had been that first night in Greg's room, once that was out of the way, having another liaison was much easier. I did wonder who was going to make the first move, but almost as soon as the food had been put to one side, Tony announced he was going to take a walk and would be back in a while.

As soon as Tony disappeared from sight Greg turned and kissed me, then he reached across and started to fondle my breasts. That didn't last long before he started tugging at my T-shirt and I raised my arms over my head to help him remove it. Next a lacy white bra was carelessly thrown to one side, then I returned the favour by removing Greg's shirt.

He got me to lie back on the rug and I revelled in the sensations as he licked and sucked my breasts. He paid a lot of attention to my nipples, teasing them mercilessly, so that despite the heat they were sticking out prominently. He rested one hand on my knee and I parted my legs which was an obvious invitation for him to explore. His fingertips glided gently up my thigh and then across my pubic mound with the lightest of motions. I was waiting for him to slip his hand inside my knickers when he surprised me by asking me to stand up and remove my skirt. As soon as that was out of the way he knelt at my feet and gently peeled my panties down; I raised one foot and then the other so he could remove them completely. He then nuzzled at my bush seeming to love the feel and smell of it. I found that a bit embarrassing because I am very furry down there, but he obviously liked it, so who was I to complain.

I also scanned round hurriedly because I was stood naked while a man who wasn't my husband showered my pubic area with kisses. There was no sign of anyone - I couldn't even see Tony, though I assumed he was somewhere nearby watching us. Anyway I wanted to be on level terms with Greg, so I pulled him to his feet and tugged impatiently at his shorts and briefs. They were soon thrown to the side and now it was my turn to kneel down. Of course that brought me to eye level with his cock and I told hold of it and began a very slow pumping action. He was rock hard and slowly and deliberately I lowered my head and took his cock into my mouth. It's not something I do a lot with Tony, but it is something I enjoy. I'm fascinated by the contrast between the veined shaft and the smoother, much more rubbery head. I could lie and say that Greg had an enormous cock, but the truth is that it was much the same size as Tony's. Monster cocks are fine in porn movies, but I did once read a survey of experienced women and the clear consensus was that an average sized cock is best; less is disappointing, more is uncomfortable.

Greg groaned and asked me to stop because I was going to make him cum. So we lay together and I squeezed his balls, conscious of the millions of sperm which he would soon be releasing inside me.

"Why don't you go on top?" Greg suggested and that was fine by me, so I straddled him and guided his erect penis until it was resting against my pussy lips. Slowly, gently I sank down until he was embedded deep inside me. Penetration is nice and deep in that position, but then I eased myself forward so that my breasts dangled enticingly in front of Greg. I leaned a bit closer and he latched on to one of them. He then switched to the other breast, ensuring they both got full attention before flipping me onto my back.

"God, you've got fabulous tits," he exclaimed. "Tony said you had world-class breasts and he isn't wrong."

"What else did he say about me?" I asked, curious to know what had been said when I wasn't there.

"To be honest we mostly spoke about practicalities. He said no rough stuff or anal and that if you said no at any stage then that absolutely had to be respected. He did say that a bit of dirty talk was fine, even desirable, but not to get too carried away."

"Oh, so if you were allowed to say something dirty to me what would it be?" I teased.

"I'd tell you how fuckable you are, how gorgeous it is to be inside you. I'd tell you what a wonderful body you have - full, firm tits and a deliciously hairy pussy that needs filling with sperm."

That did make me blush a bit, but it also turned me on. It's only relatively recently that I've discovered the surprising pleasure in a bit of dirty talk and there was a definite thrill in having such a frank conversation with Greg.

"Is that what you are going to do?" I asked. "Are you going to fill my pussy with your sperm?"

"Yes. I'm so glad we're not using condoms. I want to seed you, so that you return to your husband with my sperm inside you."

"Tony's always said that a woman hasn't been fucked properly unless she's got a load of sperm in her pussy. Do you feel the same?"

"Yes I do. I want to seed you, there's a very primal urge to mark you as mine. Can I mark you?"

I didn't understand what he meant, so Greg demonstrated by sucking in some of the flesh on right breast. He did it very gently so there was only a faint mark, but then asked if he could continue. Feeling very reckless I said yes and he sucked harder, leaving a very obvious bruise on my breast.

"Now you're mine," he said. "And soon I'm going to cum in your pussy."

"I want that, but first fuck me from behind; we've never done that and it's my favourite position."

We moved and I went down on all fours with no qualms about displaying my pussy and arse to Greg. He quickly slipped his prick back into me and began to fuck me again. He was hitting all the right spots and the sensations were wonderful.

"Oh, that is so nice. I like your big, hard prick fucking me from behind."

"And I like fucking you, you are so fuckable."

He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back towards him. I wasn't expecting that and it hurt, but somehow it communicated the urgency of his desire and it emphasised the fact that he was in charge - I belonged to him. I cried out with a mixture of pleasure and pain and he hesitated, but I urged him on.

"Don't stop, don't stop," I babbled. "Keep fucking me."

The pace of his thrusts increased, then without warning he stuck a finger in my bottom; it was as though he had pressed a button and orgasmic waves overwhelmed me. My shudders and moans took Greg over the top, his body locked tight and he gave an agonised groan as his prick jerked and jerked inside me, firing its seed into my lustful cunt.

Greg lay on top of me, but the position meant that his prick soon slipped out of me. That released a rush of sperm which ran down onto the rug. Greg climbed off me and I turned over and propped myself up on my elbows.

"It feels like you released quite a load in me."

"I hope I did. You were so sexy that it felt like you drained everything out of me." Somewhat to my surprise he reached across and stroked the inside of my thigh next to my pussy. "Fucking you has been wonderful and I'm so glad I got to cum in your cunt."

I must have pulled a bit of a face at that, because Greg immediately apologised.

"I'm sorry if my use of the C word offended you, I didn't mean to. It's just that we've been so close and you are so sexy and fuckable." Greg glanced round and said that he had better get dressed because it was Tony's turn.

Sure enough as soon as Greg started to get dressed Tony emerged from cover and walked towards us. Nothing was said between them; Greg finished dressing and walked away before Tony reached us.

I laid back with my legs spread, my knees bent and the soles of my feet flat on the ground. In that position my pussy was fully displayed. Tony got his phone out and took a few photos before hurriedly undressing.

He slid into me very easily and just like last time he commented on how hot and wet I felt. He asked me if Greg made me cum and I said yes, then he asked me if Greg came. I must admit I wasn't up for a long session, I'd been fucked once already, so I wanted this to be quick and decided to hurry things along.

"Yes he came. He fired a full load into my pussy. Does that turn you on? Would you like to add your sperm to the load in my married pussy?"

The pace of his thrusts increased and I urged him to do it. Then I took a finger and stuck it up his arse. I use that little trick quite sparingly, so it never fails to excite Tony and this time it had the desired result. He groaned and swore as he pumped his sperm into my cunt.

We lay for a while, then Tony moved to one side and quickly passed me a couple of tissues to soak up the sperm which was trickling out of me. I got dressed quite quickly and it wasn't long before we headed back to the car. Fortunately it was now all downhill, but it was a bit uncomfortable because of the sperm leaking out of me and soaking my panties. I had wanted to bring a pantyliner, but Tony asked me not to because the thought of me walking round in panties soaked with another man's sperm was quite a turn-on. I'd agreed, mainly to please him, but also because, somewhat to my surprise, the thought was agreeably sexy for me as well.

The drive back to the hotel was uneventful and we picked up our keys and prepared to head back to our rooms. Greg gave me a rather chaste peck on the cheek, but then surprised me by saying that if we would like to get together tonight that would be nice. I wasn't up for that, so I said no I needed a quiet evening; Greg shrugged and we said our goodbyes.

Tony and I ended up eating in the hotel restaurant that night and then shared a beer sat on our balcony, overlooking the lakeside path where this particular chain of events had begun.

We went to bed a little earlier than usual and cuddled up to each other and ended up chatting about the picnic. Tony wanted to know how I felt about everything and I think he was relieved that I was OK and that nothing had upset me. I mentioned the surprisingly intimate conversation I'd had with Greg and of course he wanted to know more. I told him that Greg had said how sexy I was and Tony agreed - he said I'd never looked sexier than when he came across and I was laid back, a love bite (hickey to our American friends) prominent on my breast, my cunt lips gaping from the passage of Greg's cock and his sperm oozing out of me.

Not surprisingly this conversation had an effect on Tony and I couldn't help but notice that his prick was standing to attention. I have to be honest and say that I was finding it arousing, so I couldn't resist reaching down and touching him.

After that it was inevitable what would happen, so despite saying earlier that I wasn't up for another fucking, that's exactly what happened and for the third time that day my pussy received a load of sperm.

We slept in the next morning and had a bit of a lazy day. Of course Greg had gone and we reverted to being a normal married couple. It was clear that Tony was delighted that we had managed to turn his fantasy into reality and for the rest of the holiday he was incredibly attentive to my needs, to the extent that it felt like a second honeymoon.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

The overhead sign signalled that you could unfasten your seatbelt. Several people stirred around me, but our flight home was an early one and I already felt a bit tired. I glanced out of the window at the blue of the Mediterranean, with the coastline receding on our left. I reclined my seat slightly and closed my eyes.

A few more hours and we would be back home, but I was returning as an experienced woman and I was unsure how that would affect our marriage. Tony had intimated that he would be interested in further adventures, but the choice was up to me. I knew that I could have a word with my friend Diane and say that I had changed my mind about swapping and if they were still interested then we would like to meet and take it further.

However I wasn't sure that was wise. The fact that I didn't actually fancy her husband was a major stumbling block and anyway I felt a liaison with a couple who lived near us and we saw regularly was too risky. There was an obvious danger of emotional attachment and the fall-out from that could be disastrous.

If I was honest the option which interested me was the thought of sex with some handsome anonymous stranger. He would have to be good looking, polite and respectful. Tony had said about perhaps going for a break at an upmarket hotel and that it would be interesting if I went and sat alone in the bar one evening and we waited to see if anyone approached me.

I had a mental picture of me sat in a little black dress, the bar lighting is subdued and I'm approached by an attractive man who offers to buy me a drink.

A few weeks ago I would have said that scenario would never happen, but now I wasn't so sure. I thought back to the last few days and a series of events flashed through my mind like stills in a slideshow - the decisive moment when Greg came inside me for the first time, Greg peeling down my panties underneath that olive tree, the love bite on my right breast, walking back to the car with my knickers soaked in cum.

I smiled at the thought of that love bite. It had faded now, but the day afterwards I was going to wear a one-piece swimsuit which hid it, but Tony insisted that I wear my white bikini so anyone could see it.

I couldn't imagine there were going to be anymore love bites, nor could I see us involved in swapping with any of our friends, but if we went away somewhere and the pieces all fell into place that might be different. I know that some people saw me as strait-laced, a bit of a prude, but perhaps away from home there could be a different side to me - a woman who was prepared to be discretely promiscuous.

I thought again about an anonymous man at a hotel bar. We would chat for a while and it's obvious he ticks all the right boxes. He pays me some subtle compliments and on the surface our conversation is very civilised, but the subtext is that we both know he wants to fuck me and of course it's up to me what happens - I have the power. He isn't crude or too forward, but after a while he suggests that we go to his room.

That thought obviously pleased me because Tony asked me why I was smiling. I opened my eyes and glanced across at him.

"I didn't realise I was, but if you're good I'll tell you the reason later."

I closed my eyes again and left Tony to puzzle over what I meant.

tony090909
tony090909
1,517 Followers