Shy Wife - Tricked Into Beach Exposure

Story Info
Shy Wife - tricked into beach exposure.
1.1k words
3.94
134.8k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story about my shy wife and her journey since we met. The story's quite tame so if you're after a crazy, wild story this isn't for you.

We've been together for 4 years, married for 2 of those. She's always been very shy and dresses conservatively. She's 29, 5 foot 6, and weighs 130 pounds. She has light brown hair, green eyes and nice natural boobs - 36C.

When we first met she would never show off her body, always wearing tops that completely cover her chest and dresses that go below her knees. She'd always put her clothes back on after we had sex and even when we were at home alone she would wear a bra under her tops.

I started thinking it would be fun to have her dress sexy about two years ago. I started buying her some sexier clothes. Dresses that were shorter and that showed some cleavage. She was comfortable with this as they were never anything over the top. She never put up any fuss and was happy to receive the gifts.

About 8 months ago we were holidaying in France, it was the summer so we spent most days on the beach with her in a bikini I'd recently purchased. Usually at the beach I'd rub sun lotion on her back where she couldn't reach, on the third day as she was laying face down she asked if I could rub her back with lotion. I started as I normally did then casually undid the bikini top string that went around her back. She panicked and asked why I did that. Even though we were on a beach where almost half the women were topless she was nervous and angry that the string on her back was undone. It was funny, she wanted to sit up and smack me but she knew if she did her bikini top would move out of place, so she just lay there on her front. I said it's easier to put the sunscreen on when its undone and she said fine but to hurry up. Once I'd finished rubbing the lotion she quickly reached around her back and tied the top back on.

The next day at the beach she tried to put the sunscreen on her back herself but realised she couldn't reach everywhere. She laid face down and asked if I could help and I again undid the back which annoyed her but she accepted as long as I tied it up as soon as the sunscreen was on. I repeated this process for the next two days, taking slightly longer each day to apply the sunscreen.

The day after when I was applying the sunscreen I undid the string that went around her back as well as the one that went around her neck. She freaked out and said that's too much. I told her to relax and said it made it easier to rub the sunscreen on her neck too this way. I took my time and rubbed it in very slowly, the whole time noticing she was looking around worried that someone might see her. After I finished with the sunscreen I laid down on my beach towel and smiled at her. She asked me to do the strings back up but I said I'll do it a bit later. Frustrated with me, she had to rest slightly on her elbows to first do the string up around her neck. Since there was no string holding the bikini top in place it hung down at the sides showing a lot of her boobs from the side. I noticed a few people inquisitively looking and confused at the way she was putting her top back on. Once she put it back on she didn't talk to me and asked what had gotten into me.

The next day was our final day in France, as we were flying out first thing the next morning. As on previous days she passed me the sunscreen to rub some on her back. When she passed me the sunscreen she asked not to play the silly games I'd played the previous day. I started by undoing the bottom string and then rubbed the sunscreen on the bottom of her back. I got to her sides and casually caressed the side of her boob, I could tell she liked it but being the prude she is she asked me to hurry up. At that point I was half way up her back and quickly untied the string around her neck before she had a chance to say anything. She sighed but let me continue. I slowly rubbed the sunscreen onto the top half of her back and just before I was finished I quickly yanked her top out from under her and threw it to the other side of my towel where the rest of our stuff was.

She said oh my god what the hell are you doing, but couldn't raise her voice too much as there were quite a few people on the beach within ear shot. I laughed and said relax there's women around that are topless around us. She sternly asked me to pass her top back to her but I lied on my back on the towel and smiled at her. She was wearing a matching blue and white striped bikini, and was now left lying face down on her towel with just the bottoms on.

She refused to move as she did not want to expose herself, and spent the next 20 minutes in that position lying on her front. She then started nagging me to pass her top back and I told her to relax. She then let out a frustrated sigh, stood up topless and walked around to the other side of my towel where her top was. It was a really strange feeling seeing my wife topless in public for the first time, her tits looked so good, and her pink nipples were poking out proudly. I noticed some guys around have a sneaky peek at her topless, I have to admit I felt a tiny bit jealous that other guys were seeing her like this. She didn't try to cover them up, mainly because she knew that would attract more attention. I snapped out of the jealousy mode pretty quick and then realise I had a massive hard-on seeing her topless in public like that. She then grabbed her top, sat down and put it back on. She would've only been topless for about 60seconds but it felt a lot longer. She was annoyed for a while that afternoon, but when we got home I was so turned on about the days events that we had unbelievably amazing sex.