Shy Wife's Revealing Photos

Story Info
The hubby gets some pics and shows then around.
1.6k words
4.07
127.5k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fatfree
fatfree
324 Followers

Well, ten years into our marriage, I have no reason not to be the happiest guy around. My wife, Jessica is 29, petite, and fit and has a tight, dancer's body as she still runs her own studio. We are happy, and to all appearances, a flawless couple.

The one flaw in the pair of us is that I've developed a desire to show her off. Outside of her studio, though, I can't even get her to wear tight clothes. She is astoundingly modest.

I was unaware that showing her off would turn me on until, one day, she, wearing a baggy shirt, bent over in a crowded airport and I saw a flash of nipple in a rare down blouse. We were traveling with friends and I'm almost sure my buddy got the same flash of her tiny a cup that I did, and it made me hot as hell. After that, I had been trying to set up something to reproduce that feeling. I've bought her revealing shirts and swimsuits but she refuses to wear them.

Finally, I just started taking surreptitious nude photos of her. She never seemed to suspect that I might be snapping shots of her when I was on my iphone. I would seem to be looking something up on the phone, catching some shower shots, some standing ass shots and some prized tiny dancer boob shots.

My private collection was just that. Private. I enjoyed the collection, but just two months ago, I hit the jackpot. We went to a party at a home of a friend of hers, and the punch she was drinking had FAR more alcohol than she thought. She was more drunk than I had ever seen before. On the way home, she allowed me to untie the top of her dress, exposing her breasts on the drive. We actually had sex in the driveway. This is amazing as her usual modesty is such that she won't even wear a bikini.

Anyway, in our bedroom, she uncharacteristically let me make love to her with the light on. An awesome night. After, I got up for water, and when I came back she was out. I mean OUT. She was on her back with a sheet pulled just above her vagina. Her boobs were small, flat and exposed under the bedroom lights. I went for my 10 megapixal sony digital camera and tried to turn the flash off. I stood in the doorway, used the zoom and snapped a photo. Much to my surprise, the flash went off. She didn't even twitch. The photo was clear with her tiny nipples pointing up, her face and flowing hair in the pic. I shot another head on shot with flash, better quality that I had ever had before. She had groomed down below, as usual, and no pubic hair was visible in the picture, but I knew the sheet was only centimeters from the top of her little pussy. In none of my previous pictures had I been able to see much of the vagina. Hard to do in phone quality shower pics.

I boldly lifted the sheet completely off her, exposing her completely. Her legs were only about 4 inches apart, but I could see her inner labia peeking out down below. I took two, bold flash close ups of her pussy then one full length shot from her knees up showing her pussy, tiny tits and her sleeping, peaceful face.

I put the camera away (In case she woke up) and reached for her knees. I decided that if she woke up, I would just act as if I was just coming in for more sex.

I pulled her knees apart, frog legging my delicate little wife. I didn't dare touch her barely visible clitoris or pussy, but I took three flash photos. Again close ups and one with breasts and face. I was big time drunk and over excited. When she rolled over onto her side, making a quiet sigh, I thought my heart would pound out of my chest. I fled to the other room for about 3 minutes. When I came back, she was still and completely out. She had drawn her knees up and her tight little ass cheeks were slightly parted with little wisps of hair escaping the cleft, making it look all the more naughty. Two more flash photos. Review didn't show her anus, and I wanted that picture of my modest little wife for my review as often a I liked. If I had not been drunk on beer and excitement, I never would have risked this because she would be more pissed than I could imagine if she caught me. Anyway, I slowly reached out and place my hand on the top ass cheek, gently pulling up. The camera was in my other hand, and when her tiny, tight, hair ringed anus came into view, I took a flash, 10 MP picture.

I stopped there, having pushed my luck already, but I had her every inch documented in breathtaking detail.

This was my personal joy for a week or so before I started feeling the urge to show somebody some of these pictures. She would never agree, of course. Even I couldn't think of anybody in our home town that I could safely show. Even my friends would brag to others if they got to see the nude details of my hot little wife.

Then it occurred to me. We were planning on a week long resort vacation in Mexico. I loaded the new 10 MP photos into my iphone and headed off to vacation with Jessica. My thinking was that I might be able to find some stranger to show my prized photos to.. Jessica would never know, and what she doesn't know can't hurt her.

When we checked in to our all inclusive resort, our room wasn't ready so we went one to one of the restaurants to eat until the room was ready. Our waiter, a young 20 something young mexican man was polite and VERY attentive to me wife. We put our orders in, then Jessica got up to find a bathroom. I had been anticipating the moment for a while, and I couldn't wait any more. I selected a photo, one with the tiny a cups and nipples exposed, sheet just above pussy and her face and long brown hair in view. I only wished the screen was bigger. The waiter did come by, and I was ready.

"Excuse me. Do you think my wife, Jessica, is attractive? He was taken aback and started to apologize, then I lifted the iphone to his face. He stopped speaking immediately. I didn't hand him the phone, seemed like a bid idea, but in the 30 seconds that I was showing him the pic, I extracted his promise not to tell her that I had showed him. He drank in the photo until I pulled the phone back. He started to describe his opinion of her tight abs, her breasts when I saw her coming back. I sent him on. My little wife sat down in her modest dress, none the wiser. She was clueless than the waiter knew that her areola are the size of quarters, that her little nipples were so prominent. I was blown away by the secret knowledge of her forbidden exposure. I had planned to delete the photos once I showed someone, but after this virgin showing, I had to do it again. I decided to come back to this restaurant a lot.

The vacation was going well, our room had a little patio opening to the pool. As the days went by, we got to know some of the other people on holiday. In particular, a couple that had the patio next to us had some things in common with up. They were about 10 years older buy were American and were from several states away. The wife, Joan, was an old dancer, so the girls hit it off right away. We got into a habit of drinking the night away with our new neighbors. Of course, I was doing all I could to restrain myself from showing my wife's pic to Rob, my new patio buddy.

On night five though, the girls turned in a bit sooner than we did. I started to describe how modest my wife was. He had, of course noticed her one piece swimsuits, her loose fitting clothing. Without much preamble, I mentioned that I had some revealing pics of her that would mortify her if he knew. He was intrigued, and extracting his promise to not tell my wife, or his wife until he got home, was easy to get out of him.

I went for the iphone, and started with the flat on her back tit and face shot. He was speechless. I flipped to the full length photo where the outer lips of her vagina was also seen. After a minute or two, I went for the much more lewd, frog leg pic. Her pussy was a bit open and the little clit could be seen. In the second frog leg shot, her face could be seen, confirming that it was really her. I let him hold the phone and zoom in as he liked. He wasn't going anywhere. Then, he flipped to the ass shot and gasped when the close up view of her her little but hole came onto the screen. We stayed up for about 30 minutes talking about the photos before I had to rush inside to screw the hell out of my wife. I'd never been so hot.

The last two days of our vacation, we ended each day with Joan and Rob, he being privy to her most guarded secrets without her knowledge.

On the last day, without my knowledge, Jessica and Joan exchanged addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses. I was shocked to hear that they hoped to synchronize our vacation next year with them. I'm all for it.

fatfree
fatfree
324 Followers