Shyam, Savita Bhabi & Kajal Ch. 09

Story Info
They have a tryst at Kajal's apartment.
4.3k words
4.36
78k
13

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes:

To get the best out of this story, I would advise you to start from Ch.01.

Conversations that took place in Hindi are recorded as such in italics, immediately followed by a translation in English. Readers familiar with Hindi might find it rewarding to read through the original Hindi conversations. Others can conveniently skip them.

***

"I'm running late" thought Kajal as she walked hurriedly out of Mulund station. She had started early at seven o'clock from Savita's place, gone to Mahim to run some errands in connection with her Saudi visa application and was now returning to her own small, one bedroom apartment.

Her father Popatlal had bought it for her as a wedding gift. It was situated in a large, spanking new apartment complex around twenty minutes' walk from Mulund station. In fact, construction work in the apartment complex was still not finished. Contractors' crews continued to work and construction material and debris lay scattered all over the place. The building in which Kajal's apartment was situated was almost finished, and although it was not officially completed, the builder had offered to allow apartment owners to take possession in case they wanted to proceed with interior decoration work. Since Kajal was going to move to Saudi Arabia to join her husband as soon as the visa papers were processed, she had decided to put some basic furniture in the apartment before her departure. Accordingly, she had taken the keys from the builder and bought a few pieces of factory made furniture, to be assembled in situ, and a few other essentials and knick-knacks.

The apartment was on the seventh floor. Electricity supply had just been connected to the building and the elevator had recently been commissioned. Water supply was still dodgy and irregular. Of the forty odd apartments in that building, hardly half a dozen owners had taken possession, interior decoration work proceeding sporadically. The remaining apartments were still locked, their keys safely with the builder.

Being on the seventh floor, there was plenty of breeze blowing, offering welcome relief from the muggy summer heat of Mumbai in late May. Also, the view from the windows was spectacular.

****

Kajal's long weekend with Shyam had been rudely interrupted with the unexpected, early arrival of Savita's husband Kantibhai from his tour. Fortunately neither of the two sisters was with Shyam when Kantibhai arrived, otherwise there would have been hell to pay.

The few hours she had spent in Shyam's arms had only served to whet Kajal's appetite. Sex with Shyam had been everything she had dreamt about and more. He had made her experience carnal pleasure of an intensity she couldn't even have imagined. Like a drug, she had found herself getting addicted to sex. She had been surprised and taken aback to have felt a sharp twinge of jealousy when Shyam had decided to take Savita that Saturday afternoon, after having spent a night and half a day with herself. She had never felt anything like that earlier during the long dalliance Shyam had had with the two sisters before Kajal's marriage. It appeared that having had sexual intercourse with Shyam had aroused her proprietorial instincts, however inappropriate they might be. After all, he wasn't her husband. She had in fact "stolen" him from his rightful wife Renu. Moreover, she was fully aware that Shyam had been fucking Savita long before he had fucked herself and she never had a problem with that before. In fact, she well knew that Savita had offered herself to Shyam in place of Kajal in order to safeguard Kajal's virginity prior to her marriage. However, a woman's heart isn't always logical. Kajal was determined to have Shyam to herself again for the next night when Kantibhai's arrival had put paid to her plans.

Her unsatisfied hunger and the knowledge that she had only a few more days available in Mumbai had driven her to take the matter in her own hands. She had knocked on Shyam's door the next morning, heedless of Kantibhai's presence at home.

"Shyam Bhaiya, merey naye ghar mein kuchh furniture jodna hai aur aise hi chhote mote kaam bhi hain. Kya aap meri madad karenge?"

"Shyam Bhaiya, there is some furniture to be assembled and a few other small errands to be run in my new apartment. Will you please help me?" She'd asked him when he opened his door, yawning and rubbing sleep out of his eyes.

He had counted his blessings at not having been caught by the sudden arrival of Kantibhai the previous evening. Although he regretted that his tryst with the sexy Gujarati sisters had been interrupted, at least for now, he knew better than to push his luck too far. He had slept like a log the whole night, recuperating after the long, hectic hours he had spent servicing the hot sisters. Kajal's sudden appearance at his door that morning was completely unexpected. Kajal's words immediately cleared his head and he became alert and wide awake.

"Thik hai. Lekin aaj nahin. Kal mein factory se seedhe tere ghar pahunch sakta hoon."

"OK, but not today. Tomorrow, I can come to your place directly from the factory." Shyam had responded after a brief hesitation. He had some other important work lined up for that day. Moreover, he didn't want to take a chance of the two of them being seen moving together. Kajal suppressed her disappointment at the delay and reluctantly acquiesced. She knew better than to have an argument with Shyam. She handed Shyam a set of keys to her apartment and gave him the address.

****

Shyam smiled bemusedly to himself as he went to Kajal's new apartment early in the morning next day, after having come off duty at the end of the night shift. "Kajal has changed quite a lot after her marriage", he thought. Earlier, she used to be so shy and inhibited, he would never have imagined Kajal taking the initiative. "After returning from her honeymoon, she has felt emboldened enough to arrange to spend the night with me in Savita's bedroom, and has now arranged another tryst in her own new apartment. Wow!", he thought. Shyam found himself liking this bold & assertive new Kajal even better than the old shy one.

He was well prepared to spend the whole of the next day with Kajal, if possible. He had carried a change of clothes and his toilet kit with him when he'd started from home the previous evening. As usual, he'd had breakfast on his way from the factory. Kajal had thoughtfully filled a couple of buckets with water the previous evening so that Shyam could bathe in the morning even if the piped water supply failed. Upon arriving, Shyam brushed his teeth, bathed and changed into a fresh white cotton kurta-pyjama outfit. Humming under his breath, he ran his fingers over his stubbly chin, trying to imagine how it must feel to Kajal, knowing well how she loved it rasping against her soft skin. He decided not to shave.

Shyam did a quick survey of Kajal's apartment. It had been swept and mopped, but still smelt of paint, cement and wood chips. A few pieces of factory made furniture lay packed in boxes, waiting to be assembled. There were a few towels, a thin cotton mattress, pillows and sheets. There was a rectangular dresser mirror lying on the floor, waiting to be mounted on the wall. In the bathroom were a couple of buckets and a small metal stool to sit and bathe on. In the kitchen there was an earthen pot full of drinking water & a couple of glasses. In short, it was all pretty basic stuff that would enable someone to spend a few hours in reasonable comfort.

There were no curtains and anyone looking in would have had a clear view of the inside. However, the apartment was on the seventh floor, the closest building was quite a good distance away and moreover, hardly anybody had moved in. The probability of anybody actually peeping in was small. Still, Shyam didn't want to take chances. So he dragged and positioned the mattress with its long side along the outer wall under the window sill. That way, even a determined peeping Tom wouldn't be able to see what's happening on the mattress, he thought. Spying the mirror, he had a wicked thought. He ripped off the protective paper wrapping and then positioned the mirror resting on its long side, wedged between the wall and the mattress. Having spread the sheet on the mattress and slipped pillowcases on the pillows, he looked at his watch and lay down on the mattress with the morning paper, occasionally looking at his own reflection in the mirror. Kajal should be here in a half hour, he thought, a faint current of excitement running through his body. He was tired after a long night at work; a good breakfast and a bath had put him in a mellow mood. He soon fell into a deep sleep.

****

Kajal was dressed in a light Kolkata cotton sari and a white, modestly cut half sleeved blouse. She wore her long, luxuriant hair in a single thick plait. A little strand of fragrant white mogra flowers decorated her plait. Except for a touch of eyeliner and dash of sindoor in the parting of her hair, she wore no makeup. Her flawless brown skin had a satiny sheen and her walk had a jaunty bounce to it. She was happy, healthy, full of vitality and looked it.

Although her sari had been smartly starched and ironed when she started from home in the morning, by now it had somewhat wilted and crumpled in the humid Mumbai heat. Her face glowed and beads of sweat trickled down her neck & throat. Her blouse had developed dark, moist circles of perspiration under her arms.

"Oh God, what will Shyam Bhaiya say! He must be furious with me since I'm almost two hours late" she thought to herself, her steps quickening until she was almost running, panting and excited. She managed to regain some breath as the elevator took her up to the seventh floor, so that by the time she entered her apartment, she was only slightly out of breath, but sweating profusely.

Complete silence greeted her as she entered. She felt a twinge of anxiety for a moment when she thought that Shyam hadn't come or, even worse, had gone back after waiting up for her. Relief flooded through her as she saw him deep asleep on the mattress. "Thank God!" She thought to herself.

After returning from the toilet, Kajal stood before the open windows of the living room, stretching herself and enjoying the view as a fresh breeze blew over her sweaty body. She unwrapped her pallu from around her shoulders and mopped her face with it. Although the breeze was pleasant, it was saturated with late summer moisture and so a little sweat continued to trickle down her face and neck. She reached behind her, undid her single plait, shook her head so that her long, thick, lustrous hair fluffed out a bit and with quick, graceful movements, tied them into a loose knot so that they no longer rubbed against her sweaty neck.

"Sab kaam ho gaye kya?"

"Did you finish all your errands?" Kajal was startled out of her wits and gave a little jump as she heard Shyam's sleep thickened voice close behind her. He had woken up, seen Kajal and had quietly crept up behind her.

"Ji!"

"Yes!" Kajal responded breathlessly, her heart pounding. Shyam was happy with the effect he had produced on her. He buried his nose in her thick hair and breathed in the freshly shampooed fragrance. He didn't touch her anywhere, his hands clasped behind him. Kajal continued to look out the window, not daring to turn her head, lest she lose control over herself.

"Zara zyada der lag gayi?"

"Took a bit longer than expected?" He asked conversationally. He spotted a droplet of sweat trickling down the side of her neck, bent forward and licked it up with the tip of his tongue. Kajal felt a shiver passing through her body and suddenly a little moisture oozed out of her pussy.

"H'm!" She nodded in the affirmative. She couldn't vocalize and nervously cleared her throat.

"Koi baat nahi. Bahut thak gayi kya?"

"Not to worry. Tired?" He asked, bending forward and planting a kiss on the side of her neck just below her ear. This time, he gently held her by her shoulders.

"N'nnn..." She shook her head in the negative, unable to utter a coherent word, due to nervousness and excitement.

"Teri toh bolti bandh ho gayi!"

"You seem to have lost your voice!" Shyam chuckled. By now, Kajal's face was flushed. She was breathing irregularly, her bosom rising and falling rapidly. Even more sweat seemed to pour down her face & neck, a rivulet trickling into her cleavage. Her pallu lay pooled at her feet and she continued to stare out of the window. For some reason she was suddenly shy of making eye contact with Shyam.

In a calm, leisurely fashion, Shyam undid the hooks of her blouse and unclasped the bra from behind her and then eased them off of her shoulders, his fingers barely touching her skin. She hunched her shoulders forward so that they fell forward, exposing her lovely, firm, high breasts. Shyam eased her blouse and bra down her arms until they fell to the floor. He then bent one of her arms at the elbow and raised it over her head to expose her moist, sweaty armpit. It had been a while since she had shaved and a thin, almost transparent fuzz had grown in the armpit. The fur had grown long enough to clump together due to the moisture.

Shyam leaned down and sniffed the armpit appreciatively, breathing in the ripe but still very pleasant feminine odor. He then proceeded to lick off the salty sweat and kissed her soft armpit hair. Kajal was in a pleasant daze, hardly registering all the wonderful feelings coursing through her as Shyam repeated the same exercise with her other armpit.

He then turned her so that they faced each other.

"Toh kya kya kaam karne hain?"

"So tell me, what is the work that needs to be done?" He asked. He spied a droplet of sweat about to trickle down between her breasts. He quickly bent and licked it up. Kajal's whole body was by now aflame with passion. She was just in no condition to speak.

"Unhhhh..." was all that she could manage.

"Thik hai. Tu nahin batati toh mein khud hi dhoondh loonga."

"Alright. If you don't tell me, I'll find out for myself." He said matter of factly.

He was getting a bit tired of bending down to get at the most interesting parts of her anatomy. He fetched the stool from the bathroom and stood Kajal up on it, her back against a wall. The stool was perhaps ten inches high. Their heads were now about level. He ran his palms across her breasts. He savored the touch of her stiff, plump nipples as they nodded from side to side when he lightly rubbed his palms back & forth. Kajal was fully aroused now. Her panties were completely drenched, her heart was fluttering fast and she was breathing in short gasps.

Shyam cupped Kajal's breasts. Her nipples and aureole peeped out between his encircling thumb and fingers, rising and subsiding as he rhythmically squeezed and released her breasts. The force of his hands was strong enough to be felt deep down her breasts, yet not so strong as to hurt her. Blood rushed into her breasts in response to the stimulation and they grew visibly bigger. Without letting go of her breasts, he rolled and pinched her nipples between his thumb and forefinger. He bent forward and took her nipples in his mouth one after the other, licking and sucking them.

"Nnnhhh... Nnnhhhh...Nnnhhhh..." Kajal moaned and whimpered, getting more and more aroused. Suddenly, she grabbed Shyam by his hair, raised his head off of her breast and planted an open mouthed kiss on his lips, savoring the bedroom smell of his mouth. Shyam's tongue darted into her mouth and dueled with hers, enticing it to come out. As soon as her tongue flicked out, he started sucking on it like he had been sucking her nipples. After a while, his attention again went to her erect nipples. He licked a nipple, then held it gently yet firmly between his teeth and pulled on it. Her entire breast pulled out a bit until the nipple slipped out from between his teeth and the breast subsided to its original shape. He continued to play with her breasts, lips and tongue in a leisurely fashion, occasionally caressing her soft tummy and round belly button. Kajal kept running her fingers through his hair, guiding his mouth to the most sensitive spots on her body, twisting and turning in response to his caresses so that he could easily access whatever he wanted.

Shyam broke off. He grasped Kajal's hand and guided it into his crotch. She slipped her hand inside his open fly and ran her fingers over his thick hard cock. She rubbed her thumb across his drooling cockhead, spreading his precum over his cock as well as on her fingers.

"Dekh, tu ne mujhko kitna geela kar diya!"

"See how wet you've made me!" Shyam said.

"Mm!" Kajal nodded.

"Tub hi geeli ho gayi kya?"

"Have you become wet too?" He asked. She shook her head in the negative.

"Sachhi?"

"Really?" Shyam asked.

"Sachhi!"

"Really!" Kajal whispered hoarsely, obviously lying.

"Achha! Chal apni panty utar kar dikha!"

"Well! Take off your panties and show me!" Shyam demanded.

After a brief hesitation, Kajal stepped off the stool, bent forward, reached under her sari & petticoat and maneuvered the panties down her legs. She picked them up and offered them to Shyam, looking at him through her eyelashes. The pink panties had a large, soaking wet spot at the crotch, the pink color appearing much darker there.

Shyam gave a low chuckle as he looked at the panties, pleased with the effect he had produced in her. He then draped them loosely over Kajal's head so that the wet spot lay over her mouth. He then bent to kiss and lick her lips through the thin, wet, translucent fabric of the panties, simultaneously savoring the heady taste & feminine musk of Kajal's mouth and pussy. Kajal felt her pussy secretions ooze out and trickle down her inner thighs. At last, Shyam was ready.

"Chudwayegi?"

"Wanna fuck?" He asked. She nodded.

"Chal, late ja."

"Come, lie down." He commanded.

Kajal immediately lay down on her back and waited for Shyam to take off his clothes. She still had her sari & petticoat on, crumpled, disheveled and ridden up, her legs revealed up to her knees. Her hands were crossed over her bare chest, hiding her breasts. As soon as Shyam had taken off his clothes and turned towards her, his hard thick cock throbbing with his heartbeat and drooling with precum, Kajal hitched her sari up around her waist, raised her hips to place a pillow under them, raised her hands over her head to reveal her breasts and spread her thighs wide apart, exposing her sopping wet pussy to Shyam's gaze, imploring him wordlessly to take her.

Shyam knelt between her open thighs and took a moment to savor the sight of the wantonly aroused Kajal exposing her privates, awaiting his pleasure. He knew that Kajal was his and he could do with her whatever he pleased.

"Yeh le!"

"Take this!" Shyam whispered.

Holding his cock with one hand, he pulled back his foreskin and rubbed it up and down her slit, spreading their combined juices all over the cockhead. He positioned his cock at the opening of her pussy and pushed in slowly, steadily but relentlessly. Her fully aroused and well lubricated inner petals spread apart as his cockhead easily made its way in. His thick cock deliciously stretched the walls of her pussy, radiating wonderfully hot pulses of pleasure through her body, until it lay buried to the hilt in her hot, tight snatch, the cockhead knocking at the door of her cervix.

He slowly pulled out until only the head lay buried snugly between her inner lips. She arched her hips up and raised her legs, the better to receive his thrust. It was not long in coming.

"Hmmph!!" Shyam grunted as he shoved his cock in up to the hilt in one hard thrust.

12