Siamese Bi's Ch. 01

Story Info
Dionaea and Cyhterea love each other - and Jamila.
1.2k words
3.9
45.2k
12
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 02/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tarbut
Tarbut
204 Followers

Not every child can give its mother a string of orgasms as it is born -- not when the echography shows that it is actually a couple of ischiopagus Siamese twins, and they could only be brought to life via a Caesarean section.

They were really beautiful girls, and were named Dionaea (the one at the right) and Cytherea (the one at the left), alternate names of Venus, and their beauty bloomed when they reached sexual maturity.

Their parents wanted to separate them, but image diagnosis specialists discovered that, although the girls had two backbones, two complete ribcages, four breasts, four arms, two heads (and two perpetually speaking mouths), they shared a single set of female genitalia.

An ersatz vagina could be surgically built, but the clitoris and the womb couldn't be split without spoiling them -- so separating Dionaea from Cytherea meant condemning either of them to anorgasmia, and either of them (not necessarily the same girl) to sterility.

So the parents left the girls conjoined, with a side effect they didn't foresee: a Siamese twin can't masturbate without forcing orgasm upon his/her sibling. So they had to negotiate when and how to have sex together, and managed to enjoy each other's company three times a day at least.

When they became 18, their parents bought them a motorbike, as it was easier for them to ride it (as they shared the butt and a pair of legs) than to sit in a car; it was also easier for them to alternately hold the handlebar (positioned opposite their navel) than to alternately hold the steering wheel (which was either at the left or at the right of the cabin).

But the parents didn't foresee that their children would also buy a set of Duotone Balls, so each motorbike ride, with its associated accelerations and decelerations, starts and brakings, turns and twists, was a supplementary orgasmic experience for them.

The girls had also to buy lots of wide plasters, because they were unwilling to remove the balls as they went to class, but the only way to prevent their classmates from leering at their erect nipples was to disguise them -- moreover, erect nipples are more easily worn by substandard lingerie when riding a motorbike or even walking a marathon.

Their family wasn't rich, but they were close relatives to Jamila, the dressmaker protagonist of the "3+1 Wives" series, so their mom advised them to turn to her if they really needed better quality lingerie for their magnificent breasts.

When they entered her home, they found her nursing her children Yussuf and Yahya, sided by her husband Zayan and her co-wive (and lesbian lover) Sharifa, by now pregnant with a couple of non-conjoined identical twins.

Dionaea and Cytherea noticed that they weren't just helping Jamila -- they were leering at her as if they were waiting for their turn to use her body, and her breasts. Their arousal was so apparent that even Dionaea and Cytherea caught it, all the more so as they had a lesbian relationship.

But it was the first time that they thought to their breasts as erogenous zones; truly, they massaged each other's areolae when they made love, but they didn't realize that nursing could be pleasurable in itself.

When Jamila ended nursing her children, and her husband and co-wife rinsed her areolae and put them into her big bra, the twins' arousal was so great that the odor of their vagina could be easily smelled; Jamila told Zayan and Sharifa, "I think that you can keep each other company while I help my cousins," and led her out of the bedroom.

While Zayan and Sharifa were noisily making love, Jamila told her cousins, "Ok, I can sew a set of elegant but delicate bras for you, and charge you a very small price. But, since I'm making custom apparel, I have to take your measurements. Don't worry, Zayan won't get out of the room for two hours, and my children only suck from nipples -- don't yet lusciously fantasize about them."

The girls uncovered their busts, which were assessed as 32J, arousing Jamila's amazement, as her virgin cousins' breasts were bigger than hers; but Jamila also noticed that the nipples were unnaturally perky.

She tried to talk about the sublime in Kant's philosophy, hoping to counter their arousal, to no avail -- even though the cousins skillfully explored the nuances of Kant's aesthetics, the arousal didn't subside, so she smelled a rat.

She volunteered to give them not just 24 bras (12 each), but also 12 panties and 12 pairs of socks, but she had to ask her to raise their skirt to take correct measurements. Even though the girls kept their panties on, Jamila's trained eye spotted the Duotone Balls cord. Mystery solved!

When Dionaea and Cytherea got dressed again, they dared ask Jamila if she really got excited when nursing her children.

"Obviously! All mothers do," Jamila answered, "Otherwise, no mother would nurse her children in spite of all difficulties."

"Does Zayan envy them? He leered voluptuously at you."

Jamila laughed and told them, "He shares their food. Why should he envy them?"

Dionaea and Cytherea's pupils dilated conspicuously, and Jamila added, "So does Sharifa. She's not just Zayan's wife -- she's foremost my lesbian lover, and I give her whatever goes beyond my husband's and my children's needs."

Dionaea and Cytherea's cheeks blushed, their breasts enlarged and their nipples got visibly erected. Jamila thought, "Their bras should be 32JJ, not just 32J, or they will burst whenever my cousins get really excited."

"Why are you telling that to us, Jamila?"

"Because I now have to ask you a favor. Zayan and Sharifa couldn't stimulate my breasts, improving milk production, relieving engorgement, and giving me indescribable bliss, and now I need your help."

Jamila opened the shirt and took her breasts out of the white lacy bra; she rose on her feet, while her cousins sat on a couch and approached their mouths to her nipples.

They hadn't sucked their mother's breasts for 16 years (the Quran states that a child must be breastfed until it is two), but managed to soothe Jamila's engorgement and please her. They sucked her for 20 minutes, and then Jamila told them, "You're good, but your technique needs improving. Let me teach!"

Jamila opened Dionaea's shirt and bra, and taught her an indimenticable lesson; then it was Cytherea's turn to learn -- and when Jamila was certain that the cousins had learnt the lesson, asked them to test their knowledge on her full breasts.

They passed the exam with flying colors, and Jamila rewarded them by removing their panties, their Duotone Balls, and by licking their vulva and clitoris until they bade for mercy.

"It's a pity that, even though you love each other, you can't lick your own cunt," Jamila noticed, but the cousins replied, "But we've just learnt how to suckle each other's breasts with little effort!"

The sisters replaced the Duotone Balls in position, and it was Cytherea who began suckling her sister's breast, leading both twins to orgasm -- actually, more than one; then it was Dionaea's turn to suckle her sister, to the same effect.

Jamila was so aroused that she said, "If our nipples are sucked together, we feel much better. You have four nipples -- if you like I could ask my co-wives to help me and suckle you until you faint."

The twins shrieked of pleasure, and answered, "When our new lingerie is ready -- we're ashamed of baring our body while wearing so base an underwear!"

"Ok, next week you may come here. Please, tell me in advance, so I'll send Zayan on an errand, and he won't disturb us."

Tarbut
Tarbut
204 Followers