Sian and Her Twin Sister Ch. 04

Story Info
The First Date.
7.3k words
4.6
31.3k
26

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is the fourth Chapter of a longer erotic story so this might not have as many sexy times as you would like.

I would always recommend starting at chapter 1 of any story if you're new.

As always, all characters that have the sexy times are 18+

Thank you for your comments on previous chapters, I am always happy to read new comments giving suggestions and critique.

Hope you enjoy!

*******

Her twin sister had already had a shower and returned to their shared bedroom when Sian stepped into the shower. The warm water ran down her bare skin, washing away the taboo evidence on her legs and feet. Sian's mind wondered to their date they were to have later in the evening as she cleansed her skin.

The twins were on the third day of their new found relationship between them. Already they had gone faster than Sian initially intended. Sian sighed as she realised, they must slow down if this was to have any meaning and not destroy their relationship in the long run. They were going too fast to be able to be careful, Sian was thinking. The last thing she wanted was to ruin her friendship with Lilly. If they had to put a stop to it, for any reason, then she could only imagine at how painful it would be to even be around Lilly after. I must make sure that we are more careful from now on, Sian thought.

Sian finished washing herself and started getting ready for their date. It was still some hours before an appropriate time to have their date. Lilly seemed to have made some preparations as she told Sian, after Lilly had her shower, that later she would get ready first and wait for Sian downstairs. It didn't matter if they saw each other before finalising their appearances, she had more or less said. Meaning that Lilly would get dressed in private later and they would see each other in whatever they wore for they date just before they were to leave. Lilly was putting in a lot of effort to make this date proper. All they would see of each other over the next hours would be them doing their hair, nails etc...

Sian wondered what she should wear as she looked at her nervous reflection in the bathroom mirror. Obviously something that took effort, to show how much she cared.

The hours disappeared, it was getting towards seven and Sian came into their bedroom after using the mirror in the bathroom to do her hair. She was greeted by a note, left by Lilly, placed on her bed. It simply said;

I am all ready to go, but don't rush!

See you downstairs when you're sure you're ready.

Take your time,

Love you!

Lilly

Sian smiled. This was really happening! Butterflies erupted in her stomach and she felt suddenly, deliriously giddy. Calm, calm down, Sian thought to herself. Taking deep breaths she picked out her outfit that she had decided on earlier and finished getting herself ready.

It wasn't long before she was nervously checking and rechecking her appearance in their full length bedroom mirror. She wore a beautiful, formal crimson red dress that came down to mid-thigh. The top half was similar to a halter top and left her shoulders down to the small of her back bare. The dress showed of a modest amount of cleavage as well and hugged her shapely curves perfectly. It was a dress she had only worn once before and had received many compliments from Lilly when she had.

To finish off her appearance she wore her hair down, as always, but had curled her long blonde hair into cute waves on her right bangs only; leaving the rest straightened. Her shoulder blade length hair was mostly down her back apart from her bangs, one wavy and the other straightened. At the other end of her, she wore black stringed heeled shoes which gave her a couple of more inches in height.

Sian took a deep breath, this was it and she was ready. Grabbing her small handbag and heading out of their bedroom, she turned to the right and headed for and down the stairs. All the while her heart thumped in her chest and her stomach tightened. Sian had never felt this nervous, or excited, about anything before. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she laughed that they had already been intimate so this shouldn't be that big of a deal. She most certainly felt that it was a big deal however.

Sian's heels clicked on the laminated floor of the kitchen as she headed for the living room. Somehow her strides were calm and steady; giving lie to her true feelings of utter terror that this was all some kind of sick joke in the brief second before she turned around the corner into the living room. Her wild thoughts were quelled however, when she turned the corner to see Lilly rise from her seat on the sofa in front of the TV. Sian's breath left her as she took in the sight of her fraternal twin.

Turning to smile at Sian, Lilly stood in her own dress similar to Sian's. Even fraternal twins think alike it seemed. The only differences were that Lilly's dress was of a different make and had a few minor differences in style and length in places. The colour of her dress was black.

Before Lilly had turned to face her, Sian saw that Lilly's dress had a bit less skin revealed at the back. Lilly's dress was a bit longer in length as well, coming down to an inch or two above her knees with a fashionable slit on her left side that came to a few inches off her hip. Her hair was curled and it shined in the low light of their living room.

They had always used the same makeup and the same amounts of how much they put on when growing up. Each applied modest amounts that just enhanced their natural beauty and tonight was no exception.

Finally Lilly wore an identical pair of shoes to Sian, which were also black. To Sian's eyes, Lilly looked more beautiful then she could ever remember. Her words failed her as she stopped dead in the archway, just taking in the sight of her twin sister.

They smiled as they took in each other's appearance; both were unable to find faults even if they wanted to. Sian looked just as breath taking to Lilly as she did to Sian and finally it was neither of them that spoke first.

"Awww, you two look nice. Are you going on a double date or something?" Megan asked, coming into the living room from behind Sian, giving both the twins a start.

"Yes! Yes we are. We're getting a taxi there though, speaking of which it; it just pulled up." Lilly said, giving Sian a look to go along with her double date lie. Their taxi that she had ordered was real however so they hurried out, holding their little handbags and quickly got into their taxi.

Megan just shrugged to herself after the front door closed behind them. That was odd, she thought to herself.

Their trip to the restaurant, that Lilly had apparently reserved a table at, was quick. Sian and Lilly didn't speak a word to each other during the trip, being too conscious of the taxi driver and mostly because of their building nervousness. After paying for the taxi, Lilly took Sian's hands in hers as they stood on the side walk outside the restaurant.

Lilly gently rubbed the back of Sian's hands with her thumbs as she looked her sister in the eyes. "Remember, tonight, we are on a date. We're sisters but no one will know." Lilly gently said and Sian nodded her head slowly in response. Lilly then leant in quickly and kissed a surprised Sian on the lips.

Sian's immediate reaction was to pull back because they were in public. Lilly didn't let her however and encircled Sian in her arms, pulling her close. Lilly didn't kiss her for long, but made sure Sian understood that Lilly wanted them to be girlfriends and not sisters tonight. Pulling back but keeping her sister in her arms, Lilly looked Sian in the eyes.

"That was practice, but please don't try to pull back inside; if and when I want to kiss you." Lilly quietly asked. The hurt in her voice due to Sian's reaction was clear.

Sian felt ashamed, "Sorry, I promise I won't." She responded as quietly, Sian even gave Lilly a proper kiss this time. Holding Lilly to her as their lips fought a win-win battle. Their tongues still too shy to make an appearance however.

They both inhaled the other's perfumed scent after their lips departed from their twin's again. "Good" Lilly said, her infectious smile spreading to Sian.

Hand in hand they walked into the restaurant and after giving their reservation name to the waitress at the door, they were guided to their half walled booth that semi circled a table for two. This section of the restaurant was entirely given over to similar booths and only a few had couples at the tables. The romantic restaurant wasn't that busy due to it being a Friday night, however both girls got several appreciative looks from guys; who had their own girlfriends sitting right in front of them.

They settled down at their table as the waitress asked what they would like for drinks. Before Sian could say anything, Lilly asked for two Malibu and cokes; their favourite drink that contained alcohol. Sian was a little taken back that the waitress didn't ask for ID as she walked away with their drinks order. Sian's comical surprised face caused Lilly to giggle across the table from her.

"They don't ask for age in this place, they are supposed to but I guess only mature people come in here." Lilly explained.

Sian nodded her head in 'I guess so' consent; her nerves were causing her stomach to tighten as she looked around the restaurant. She didn't know what to say or how to act. Sian was looking anywhere but at Lilly.

"Sian, baby." Lilly said sweetly to gain her attention. Lilly reached her left hand over the table to hold onto Sian's right. "This date is just for fun at this point, I think we are well beyond this date deciding anything. I mean, I think our relationship isn't going anywhere soon." Lilly continued to say with a smile, she had her eyes on their hands while she stroked the back of Sian's hand with her thumb.

Sian couldn't take her eyes off Lilly now. She looked absolutely beautiful with her long mascaraed eye lashes. The soft light giving Lilly's skin an almost golden glow as her shiny hair shimmered in the light. Her slightly rosy cheeks and her sumptuous natural coloured lips. Everything about her, everything made her look divine. Sian took all this in and reached the conclusion, Lilly was indeed divinely beautiful.

Sian's nerves had vanished at Lilly's words and she squeezed Lilly's hand for mutual reassurance. "Thank you for this. It's already the best date I've ever had." Sian said.

Lilly's eyes looked up to meet hers and they both became lost in their depths; Sian's blue eyes looking into Lilly's hazel ones.

"Ahem." Their waitress's fake cough shook them from their moment. She placed their drinks down and held her notepad ready. "Are you ready to order?" she asked professionally.

Sian and Lilly blushed when they realised that they hadn't even touched the menus. Their waitress was patient however and stood by as they decided. After choosing their dinners, their waitress once again left them.

"This place is a bit expensive" Sian whispered to Lilly.

Lilly nodded her head in response, "It is, but remember I asked you out... sort of. So don't argue with me when I pay for it." Lilly said with finality.

Sian knew it would be pointless, "Thank you." She said quietly.

They spent the time waiting for their dinner to arrive by chatting. Mostly they talked about their friends and gossip as they waited. They started talking about Jessica when Lilly remembered; Jess had asked them to hang out at some point during this weekend. Sian remembered as well and gave voice to her previous worries about how they would inevitably act different around their friends.

"I don't think it would cause any suspicion though." Lilly said after thinking through Sian's worries. "Well, as long as we don't kiss or anything." Lilly said and chuckled at the scandal they would create.

Lilly's happy attitude was lost on Sian as she continued to worry. Even though they had been asked by only one of their friends, Sian would put money on a bet that almost all their friends would show up to hang out. Most likely they all would and it would either end in a party or a girl's night out or in. Sian didn't think she was ready to have to start acting like nothing was going on between her and Lilly in front of all their friends yet.

Before Lilly could discuss it with her obviously worried twin, their dinners arrived and their waitress asked if there was anything else they would like before she left again.

Sian caught it then, a subtle shift in Lilly's eyes as she looked over the waitress who was now walking away from their table. After, Lilly seemed to reluctantly turn to her food.

"What was that?" Sian suddenly said.

"What?" Lilly looked up from her forkful of food hovering in the air. Lilly's surprised and confused look moving from Sian's face to her plate and back.

"What was that, that look you gave the waitress?" Sian quickly said, "Were you checking her out?" Sian asked; the quickness she said it with was tinged with anger and hurt.

"What?" Lilly asked again, now thoroughly confused. However her brain suddenly clicked, after a moment, understanding what Sian was talking about. It also dawned on her why the sudden change in Sian's mood and a smile slowly started forming on her face. Lilly laughed as she asked, "Oh my god, are you jealous?"

Sian was taken aback by Lilly's attitude and anger suddenly bloomed in her. "Why are you laughing?" Sian said, her anger preventing her from fully registering Lilly's words.

"Sorry, it's just that you care about me and our relationship. It's nice to finally have proof" Lilly apologetically raised her right hand up, her other hand was still holding what would be her first mouthful of dinner on her fork.

Now Sian was taken aback again but for different reasons. "Of course I care, but you were checking her out." Sian stated. Her anger hadn't quite left her yet and was ready to spark again.

Lilly took a second to decipher Sian's statement and mood. It appears I need to explain myself, Lilly thought. She smiled inwardly when she realised that maybe this first date was still needed after all. She also quickly cursed herself for checking out the waitress, Lilly honestly didn't realise that she was; but now she felt disgusted with herself for doing so.

"Yes I was checking her out but you don't need to be worried at all." Lilly apologetically said, emphasising the 'at all'. "I'm only human; please don't be angry if or when I check out someone else, I really didn't intentionally do it."

Sian's anger vanished as she realised she had no reason to be angry and it was replaced by guilt. She trusted Lily's honesty completely. Questions arose in her mind however but she kept quiet as Lilly seemed to read her mind and began explaining.

"Before all this started I knew that I was; am a lesbian. I've always only liked girls. I'm sorry I checked her out, I didn't even realise I was when I did. Don't worry at all though, your way more attractive than her." Lilly finished her explaining. "I promise to try and not check out anyone else. I don't need to when I have you." Lilly said seriously, to herself as much as Sian.

Sian didn't know what to say apart from, "I'm sorry for getting angry" and "Thank you."

They finally started eating their dinner. It was a testament to the chef that it was still warm. They chatted about everyday things as they ate and after taking their time, thoroughly enjoying their date, they finished simultaneously.

Their same waitress came back shortly after to retrieve their plates and Lilly asked for the bill after asking Sian if she wanted desert. Neither of them fancied desert so their waitress left again.

This time, Sian purposefully 'checked out the waitress' as the waitress walked away. She was slightly older then the twins and a bit more curvy. She was slightly shorter too. No matter how Sian tried to look at her however, Sian just couldn't see the attraction in herself.

Lilly noticed Sian's curious and analytical gaze on the waitress but decided not to say anything about it.

While waiting for the bill, Lilly pondered about asking Sian what she had on her mind ever since they had their earlier conversation. Lilly decided after a moment that she would ask, but leave behind any emotional response to what Sian might say.

"Sian, did I turn you over to liking girls?" Lilly tentatively asked.

Sian smiled at the question; she herself had expected this conversation ever since earlier. "I guess, but I'm not sure if I like other girls to be honest." Lilly hadn't expected this answer and her surprise was easy to see. "I like you, obviously, I just haven't really thought about what I might prefer now." Sian explained.

"Well how do you feel about guys now?" Lilly again tentatively asked. She wasn't even sure why she wanted to know.

"I don't know really, I mean, I've only ever kissed guys before." Sian said with a little shrug of her shoulders. Her eyes were cast down to the table retrospectively as she fiddled with the lace table cloth.

"Hmm, I fear I've changed your sexual orientation for life." Lilly jokingly said, lightening the mood of the conversation.

Sian laughed at that, but somewhere inside herself she recognised the truth behind what Lilly had said. She had never gone past kissing with guys but had gone all the way with Lilly in just a couple of days... short of giving Lilly oral.

Sian's mind suddenly took a jump off a mental cliff into a reverie. Her thoughts filled with licking Lilly's wet pussy. She had tasted Lilly's juices on her fingers before but she now wondered how Lilly's juices tasted from the source. Underneath the table, Sian squeezed her legs together as her own pussy started getting wet and aching due to her arousal and need for attention. Her one wanting for life, now, was to run her tongue through the slippery folds of her twin sister's pussy and to fuck her twin with her tongue. Sian wanted to make her twin orgasm so hard, that Lilly squirted all over her face. She did have a thing for Lilly squirting, Sian thought to herself, she couldn't help it; Lilly squirting was just so hot!

Sian's shoulder shook and she turned her head to see Lilly standing next to her chair.

"Hey, stop day dreaming, I've paid the bill. We can leave now, if you want." Lilly was saying to Sian.

"Oh, right. Yeah let's go home." Sian said, a sly smile spreading over her face. She got up and pulled Lilly into a kiss. Her tongue sought out Lilly's and she didn't let Lilly go. She kept her twin sister locked into their very public passionate kiss for what seemed like at least a few minutes. Eventually Sian did let her go however. They both pulled back and looked into each other's eyes again.

Lilly could only vaguely guess what Sian had been thinking and took Sian's hand in hers as they left the restaurant. They got a few stunned looks from several people who saw their kiss, including the waitress, on their way out. They called a taxi and headed straight home, rather impatiently. They quickly paid the taxi driver and almost ran up to their front door. Their excitement rising as they realised Megan wasn't in because of her car's absence. The twins bundled through the front door after Sian fumbled with the key on the lock.

"HIYA!" Eve shouted from the direction of the living room.

Their rushing grounded to a frustrating halt as they realised their younger sister was still in and that they should probably check on her. It was getting towards eleven at night.

"Hey! Don't stay up too late! And don't come knocking on our door!" Sian shouted back. That'll do for checking on her, Sian thought.

Lilly was shocked but amused at Sian's rushing and didn't stop Sian from taking her hand and pulling her towards and up the stairs and into their bedroom. Sian even pushed her onto the bed before turning around, closing and locking their bedroom door. Lilly didn't get a chance to rise up onto her elbows before Sian was on top of her, Sian's lips pressing against Lilly's as her tongue tried to pry Lilly's lips apart.