Sian and Her Twin Sister Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly moaned, again and again as Sian pinched and rubbed her other nipple while sucking, licking and nibbling on her right one. "Oh yes! God, I've missed you."

Sian was too busy ravaging Lilly's tits to responded and just moaned in response. The vibrations from her muffled moan passing from her lips to Lilly's breast caused Lilly squirm and writhe underneath her more.

Lilly, lying on her back, could not escape Sian's mouth. Lilly could never have imagined just having her breasts being paid so much attention to could cause her to feel so much pleasure. She could feel the very beginnings of an orgasm approaching already. She had to grind her thighs together.

"Oh fuck, Sian. Take me." Lilly had to breathe out. "Take me, fuck me!"

She couldn't keep her eyes open for long due to having to continually close them as bolts of pleasure shot through her. However she kept trying to see her twin sister. The result was Lilly getting a kind of slide show of Sian, as her twin sister continued to ravage her.

Kissing her way over to Lilly's other breast, Sian replaced her pinching and rubbing with her lips and tongue on Lilly's left tit.

"Oh, so sensitive" Lilly moaned.

Unable to take it anymore, Lilly's tone turned to one of begging. She started begging Sian to fuck her. She started to push Sian's head down to between her legs.

Sian's lips and tongue would not go easily however. Trailing kisses and licks slowly down Lilly's navel. Lilly girlishly squealed when Sian licked her innie belly button.

Teasingly slow, Sian finally licked from Lilly's belly button straight down and through Lilly's cute little triangle of pubic hair on her pussy mound and straight through Lilly's labia. And straight into her pussy's entrance.

"Oh, Fuck! That's good."

Unable to hold still, Lilly was almost trying to escape Sian's mouth. She wanted Sian to devour her, but at the same time, Lilly couldn't take the sudden immense pleasure she had gone without while Sian had been in hospital. Desperately Lilly tried to get Sian to at least slow down. Sian didn't.

Pinning Lilly's hips to their bed, Sian continued to thrust her ridged tongue in and out of her twin sister's wet pussy.

With a mind of their own, Lilly's legs curled at her knees and widen as much as possible. Her hips started thrusting in time with Sian's tongue. Lilly's hands entangled themselves in Sian's still wet hair, not pulling or pushing. Lilly had needed something to hold onto and so she held onto Sian's head. Lilly's whole body had surrendered to Sian.

With her body not cooperating with her desires for Sian to slow down; Lilly gave up, closed her eyes, rested head back on the bed and screamed Sian's name as she came.

Her pussy convulsed around Sian's tongue. Her hips locked into thrusting forward. Lilly's whole body tensed while she came for what seemed an eternity. After several moments, her mind returned from the blinding white of her orgasm and her body relaxed.

Sian hadn't stopped.

"Uh, uh, yes!" Lilly moaned and whimpered. Her hips thrusting in time with Sian's tongue again.

Now Sian started occasionally sucking and licking up to flick Lilly's clit. Sian's hands slid down from Lilly's hips and pulled her pussy folds further apart. Licking deeply along the centre of Lilly's pussy, Sian relentless feasted on her.

Lilly continuously oozed juices from within and Sian drank from her twin sister. So many wet, slurping, sucking, squelching and swallowing sounds came from between Lilly's legs. Sian wouldn't stop and Lilly loved it.

Her next orgasm was approaching so fast. She moaned and moaned as Sian drank from her. Sian licked and sucked, occasionally nibbled, kissed and even nuzzled her nose deep within the folds of Lilly's soaking wetness. Sian used her fingers to expose Lilly's clit and to hold open Lilly's labia.

Lilly's most intimate area. Her most private part of her body, the one part of her that was off limits to everyone's eyes and that she maintained dignifiedly clothed. Lilly's entire pussy was now totally exposed, from her clit to the entrance to her inner depths; totally exposed to her twin sister.

Everything, from the smell of their incestuous act to the occasional loving kiss that Sian planted on Lilly's clit as a way to say I love you; everything was right. Lilly loved everything Sian did, but most of all, loved the fact that it was Sian who was doing it. It didn't matter that they were sisters, it didn't matter that all this was supposed to be 'wrong'. It felt so right it couldn't be and wasn't wrong.

So encompassed in the pleasure that Sian was giving her, Lilly didn't realise that Sian had slipped her first two finger's inside of her pussy. Lilly had lost count how many times she had cum. She was approaching her latest orgasm as Sian sucked on her clit and kept flicking it with her tongue.

As she approached climax she cried out Sian's name again. Suddenly, at the same time as her orgasm peaked, a sharp quick pain shot through her.

*******

Lilly woke up dazed. She looked around and immediately saw out the window that it was night. Confused she looked for Sian. Last thing she could remember was a sharp pain when... Oh that's what she did, Lilly realised as she thought to herself. But wait, did I...? Oh, my, god. Now blushing crimson, Lilly turned to her twin sister who was lying beside her in their bed. Sian was smiling gently at her.

"How are you, are you alright?" Sian asked her.

Too embarrassed to say anything, Lilly just nodded in response.

"It's okay, it's my fault really. I thought it would be a good idea to break your hymen when you came. I'm sorry." Sian soothingly said; she looked very apologetic.

Her twin sister had said that so easily, Lilly didn't know what to say. She had blacked out when the sudden pain had mixed with her orgasm. She felt pathetic, depressed. What a sad way of losing your virginity, she thought. Lilly didn't blame Sian at all, she was just angry with herself for ruining it all by fainting.

Sian actually felt just as depressed. She was to blame; it had been her stupid idea to overload Lilly like that.

Silence endured for minutes as neither knew what to say.

"DINNER!" Downstairs their Mother called out a couple of times.

Without a word about what had happened, the twins quickly tried to forget about it. They started talking as though nothing had transpired. Both dressed and left to go downstairs feeling empty and hollow.

Dinner was the usual affair; just the four girls and their parents, Eve endlessly talking...

Actually, Megan looked immersed in her own thoughts. The twin's older sister, she was usually full of confidence, but she was barely eating.

The whole family noticed this very different mood emitting from Megan at the same time. Eventually she realised her family were all looking at her and looked up to see their curious stares.

"Are you alright dear?" Their Dad spoke first.

Glancing at Lilly, Megan replied "Yeah."

Everyone saw that glance. Their parents thought nothing of it but Sian and Lilly had tensed up. Oh no, Sian thought, we've been found out.

To the twins, dinner went by so fast they were still sitting at the table in silence when everyone else got up and left for the living room or wherever. They both knew they had been found out. They both had that feeling of inevitability and apprehension. Dread, terror, fear... they had it all.

Without a word they went back to the bedroom to await judgement.

It wasn't long before there was a 'knock, knock' on their door. It wasn't heavy knocking, but firmly enough not to be ignored. The knocks conveyed an urgent need to talk.

Their older sister, Megan, didn't wait for an answer and came walking in. She looked similar to how she looked at the dinner table, with a downcast face. She moved with purpose, coming into their bedroom.

Closing the door behind her, she spoke quietly and softly. At least she wasn't going to jump to conclusions, exaggeration or worse... accusations and blackmail, Sian was thinking. She almost missed what Megan said.

"I can tell by your faces that what I thought was true. Are you going to tell me what is going on? I need to understand, I think." Megan said.

Their older sister stood waiting while the twins gathered their thoughts.

Eventually Sian and Lilly broke the silence and explained from the beginning, how they ended up having a relationship akin to lesbian lovers and not that of sisters.

Megan had to sit down while listening to their story. She had heard Lilly moaning from outside their bedroom earlier and had also heard the distinctive sounds of what could only be Sian eating out Lilly, causing Lilly's moans of pleasure. She was shocked. Her reaction lacked any kind of disgust or shame as well, which shocked her even more.

After the twin's finished their story, Megan simply got up and left their bedroom without another word except, "Okay, I won't tell anyone."

Sian and Lilly just looked at each other; neither knew what to make of Megan's reaction.

*******

Megan went back to her bedroom, closed the door behind her and sat down on the edge of her bed.

She had mixed emotions coursing through her. She didn't know what to make of her own reaction after finding out her sisters are having an incestuous relationship. She felt thoroughly confused. She knew what they were doing was wrong. She knew she should be disgusted and shamed by it. But she wasn't. In fact, and this is what confused her, she was turned on by it. It was naughty and taboo. She was also angry that they hadn't included her in their incestuous relationship. She was so confused.

In a flash, her imagination conjured an image of all three of them having an lesbian incest orgy filled with cunnilingus, finger inside of each other and juices flowing freely.

Once she had that image formed in her brain, she couldn't vanquish it.

Before she could comprehend what she desired. Megan rested back on her bed and slipped her cotton tracksuit bottoms off. She'd been wearing them to 'bum' around in and now they were convenient for her to take off easily.

She then pulled her simple tee off and threw it onto the floor next to her bed. Lying in just her panties now, she could feel the air on her bare nipples and the thoughts going through her head made them harden and ache for touch. She massaged them for a moment, building up her wanton desires.

Her black lace panties now soaking wet, she peeled them of her vulva and slid them down and off her smooth legs. Now completely naked she closed her eyes and trailed her finger on one hand down her body. All the while she imagined her hands belonging to her younger twin sisters.

She dipped her fingers into her labia and slowly began to spread her pussy lips. Her thighs widened to accommodate her hand. She moaned as her fingers began circling her clit and tracing lines up and down her pussy.

She imagined Sian and Lilly fingering her entrance and stimulating her clit. She could smell her tangy juices on the air. Fluids flowed freely from between her legs, making her thighs and labia slippery.

Soon the wet rude sounds of her younger twin sister's hands on and in her pussy joined her moans and heavy breathing.

"Oh ff-fuck! Fuck me girls. Fuck me Lilly! Sian! Uhhh! YESSS!"

Blinding white, her orgasm blocked any and all information from outside her body being processed by her brain. She knew it was the best orgasm she had ever given herself.

Coming down from her high, she thought it might have been the most powerful orgasm she had ever had. No guy had ever given her that much pleasure.

She almost started crying in her lonely quiet bedroom with how badly she wanted her younger sisters to fuck her. Megan wanted to feel her sister's tits on her palms and on her tongue. Most of all, she was soooo jealous that they were going to finger, lick, taste, and swallow each other's pussy juices.

She masturbated herself to convulsing orgasms until she lost count and went to sleep naked from exhaustion. Even her unconscious dreams revolved around her younger sisters and their lesbian incest.

12