Sibling Reverie Ch. 03

Story Info
Brother and sister return home with their new toys.
2.7k words
4.33
47.4k
9
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters in this story are at least 18 years of age.)

*

..... We continued kissing as our mutual desire rose and once again I was struck by how my sister's new lasciviousness had taken hold completely under my encouragement; her slim fingers sought out her clothed clit without the slightest hesitation and when I took hold of her sweatpants and began to tug them down she eagerly lifted her arse clear of the seat and helped expose her naked, sodden cunt once again as if it was the most natural act in the world... The seal of our mouths never broke contact once.

The atmosphere in the car was hot and oppressive as my sister's sexual musk perfumed the air and we wrestled the oxygen out of each others lungs, but although I'd only begun this perverse heavy petting to tease my sister with the intent of stopping short of letting her cum I couldn't resist letting events unfold to their climax. Besides, my sister was my possession now, my little fuck puppet, and since I enjoyed the sight of her pretty face contorted in ecstatic portraits I felt that I deserved this indulgence. She was squirming around in the car seat, her slender legs splayed as wide as the pants round her knees would allow and I broke the kiss so I could watch her frigging herself, fingertips punishing her already abused clitoris, her hand a white blur in the gloom of the car's interior. Satisfied that she was shamelessly lost to self-gratification, I violently pulled her head back as far as I could by her hair and lent forward to bite the side of her neck quite sharply...the lesson had to be reinforced... pleasure is to be accompanied by pain.

My slave slut gasped with surprise but I felt her hand work her clit with renewed vigor and being a kindly brother I moved my free hand to her crotch noting the heat radiating from it and easily slipped two fingers inside her tight but well-lubricated cunt. Still nipping at her neck I began to fuck her with my invading digits and her body quivered in time to the pace I was now setting. She was panting hard but still managed to get the words out in ragged bursts... Words that drove me to pound at her swollen and sodden cunt. "Fuck me, Sir, make me cum... I'm your pain whore... make me your slut... let me cum again for my Master... I'm yours... please, can I cum, Sir?" I responded by lowering my head to the swell of her petite and perfect breast and biting on the stiff nipple forcing its presence through the fabric of her top, enjoying feeling the hardness of it between my teeth as I chewed the sensitive bud. My sister thrashed around in wanton abandon as the conflicting sensations of agony and ecstasy flowed over her and produced the exhilaration she embraced so fully.

The frenzied way she was thrusting her thighs against my hand to force my fingers a little deeper inside her young body told me she was past the point of no return again and so, giving her breast a final bite, I dragged my teeth off her extended nipple protruding through the saliva soaked cloth and whispered in her ear. "Right, slave, prove you are mine, cum hard for your Owner." "Yes, Sir," she sobbed as she bucked uncontrollably, arching out of the seat and hitting the steering wheel as her body convulsed with spasms of pure electric rapture. I pulled her face to mine once more and stifled her incomprehensible words of passion with another kiss... sharing her climax with this simple intimacy that seemed to prolong her orgasm until she went limp in my arms.

I thought for a moment she'd actually passed out due to the intensity of the moment, but when I looked down into her angelic young face, the sheen of sweat shining in the darkened surroundings, I noticed her eyelids flicker and a slow smile of post-coital content spreading that put my mind to rest.

However blissful grinning seemed to be all she was capable of; this latest orgasm had sapped the last of her physical strength and I was eager to get her safely back into the house where my Ownership of her was complete. Therefore I exited the passenger side of the car quickly and gathered her up in my arms to carry her indoors, the carrier bag full of purchases my sister clutched possessively as she allowed herself to be transported the last few feet of our shopping expedition. As I approached the house with my light burden I couldn't help noticing the curtains twitch slightly in the upstairs window of our next door neighbours and I wondered idly if our dalliance in the car had been observed. I was more shocked to realize that I didn't really care if we had been.... a dangerous attitude that I'd have to be careful of in future. Still, it was fairly dark and it wasn't even as if I knew who lived the house next to us anymore, the family who'd lived there whilst I was growing up having moved out whilst I was living independent of parental guidance. Hopefully they wouldn't poke their noses in, even if the sight of a stranger carrying their neighbours' bedraggled daughter in would warrant it. We reached the front door without being challenged and I managed to find the keys and unlock it without disturbing my sister's happy snuggling against my chest; once over the threshold I maneuvered my precious load into the living room and gently laid her semi-conscious body down onto the sofa to recover from the exertions of the day.

I stepped back and once more marveled at the beautiful teenager stretched out in a near sexual coma with a blissful look of contentment making her face glow. She was all mine. Before she drifted off into real sleep I removed her sweat pants and helped her struggle out of her top so her glorious nakedness was once more in evidence and then I stood admiring my possession until light snoring marked her slumbering state. Even seeing my sister in this relatively innocent condition was stoking the fires of my lust again, but I didn't have the heart to disturb her; she'd earned a rest and besides now I had the correct instruments to work with I planned to extend her education in heavy duty Discipline whilst we still had the house to ourselves... It was better to let her have an hour or so napping so she'd be wide awake and receptive for her forthcoming ordeal. I silently left her dreaming of the day's debauchery and after making myself a snack unpacked the purchases of the shopping expedition then went upstairs to my room... I figured a quick 40 winks would probably be in my best interest too... Once I resumed my sister's training I intended to prolong the session far into the night.

I set the alarm for 10 pm. That would allow me just under two hour's kip which I judged should keep me going admirably. Laying down I closed my eyes and replayed the sordid excitement of recent events in my minds eye... I drifted off into a deep sleep with a smile on my face and a cast iron erection tent poling the sheets. Suddenly the alarm clock was blaring out and I was wide awake again. Instinctively I switched it off before actually realizing who, where or why I was... then the familiar/unfamiliar surrounding brought me back up to date, as did the definitely unfamiliar sight of my naked sister blinking up at me from the floor in a curled up position she'd occupied on my bedside rug. "I woke up and came looking for you, Master," she said by way of explanation, "I hope you don't mind me waiting for you laid here, Sir." Well, I could hardly punish such dedicated sisterly enthusiasm, although laying on the floor, whilst being in good submissive spirit, seemed a bit of a waste considering I'd have preferred to awake feeling her warm soft body next to mine. Still, she had looked extremely cute curled up awaiting her Masters attention. My innocent sister was improvising upon her role as my perverse pet and I could hardly punish her enthusiasm. Or could I? "Stand up straight when you address your Owner," I barked with mock severity and she jumped to attention instantly with such a solemn look on her angelic face that it gave me a jolt of possessive lust. I rose from the bed, realizing my cock was displaying its usual "morning glory" and bobbing fully erect, and once again marveled at the sheer erotic splendor that was my naked (except for her collar) sibling. Even though it had only been that very morning that her eager violation and Domination by her big brother had freed our buried licentious and incestuous desire for each other, already I regarded her as my fully Owned sex slave; admiring her nude perfection seemed the most natural thing in the world to me and she seemed to revel in my lewd inspection as I slowly circled my teenage possession. Her nipples were twisted into tight knots jutting prominently from her small, pert breasts and her taut arse cheeks still bore the raw vestiges of earlier mistreatment... Everything about her radiated arousal and invited further sexual depravity. I couldn't resist stepping close to her from behind so I could cup her tits in both my hands and press my solid cock against her punished buttock flesh, my pre-cum making its progress as I trapped it between our bodies, frictionless. I felt her melt backwards against me as I took control of her yielding body once again and nuzzled the back of her neck above her leather collar with my lips and teeth as my hands molested her fascinating chest, tweaking the nipples as our mutual passion rose again.

I could never get enough of holding her to me like this... the whole of her delicious body ripe for my hands to caress and her goading me on by wiggling her arse against my confined cock and balls like the shameless slut she'd become... I allowed one hand to glide downwards over her flat belly and hairless pubic mound in search of the never ceasing flow of fuck juices I knew I'd find between her slender thighs, such was the overpowering scent of her musk of arousal.

My sister purred as my two probing forefingers entered her tight cunt and since she'd inflamed all my other senses... sight, sound, smell and touch, I couldn't deny myself the taste of my wanton sister. I withdrew my sticky coated fingers and brought them up in front of my lascivious slave's face so she could see how wet she'd become already, then leaning my head over her shoulder, I deliberately raised them to my mouth and luxuriated in the tangy fresh flavour of my sister's girlie fuck lube. The delectable little slut moaned as she watched me enjoying the taste of her sex and freeing her mauled breast I gripped her hair and twisted her face sideways to mine so that as my fingers left my mouth her tongue replaced them and slithered desperately against mine as if to lap back her precious sexual juices. With our mouths locked in this wildly invigorating and obscene kiss I returned my hands to their original positions, one cupping and kneading her tender tit and the other to her pouting cunt; I was slightly surprised to find a slim feminine hand had beat me to it and was keenly stroking at the rigid nub of her own clitoris...

I dismissed such a willful independent action in my mind as being disobedient—if anything, it was anticipating my thoughts and interpreted as such justified her slutty enthusiasm. To reward her increasingly wanton servitude I ran my fingers lightly along her oozing slit and dipped them firmly back where they belonged inside her tightly clenching cunt.

I finger fucked her a little then once again left the embrace of her red hot wetness and moved my dripping fingers back to face level, this time pulling my mouth from hers so I could feed her the viscous clear fuck fluid; she greedily accepted my offering, licking my slippery digits and drawing them into her mouth to suck them clean with a relish that matched my own. She was still suckling on them as I guided her mouth back to mine...her nectar tasting all the sweeter on her lips and tongue. The wild gyrating of our tongues was beginning to match the urgent grinding of my sister's sore buttocks against my sore but straining erection and I knew that my delectable little sub was fast approaching orgasm... I was horny as fuck myself and the need to plunge my twitching cock deep inside my slave was powerful, but I knew that I had to pace myself in order to cram in every depravity intended and my sister's slutty capacity for pleasure and pure insatiability had been evident all day, so it was easy to make myself hold back my lust and concentrate on immersing my little slave once again in violent orgasm. Without releasing my rear grip on her I steered her a couple of steps so that we could view events in my bedroom mirror and my erection gave an emotional lurch as I drank in the deviant vision of our entwined bodies, my dear sister's slender pale body held in my control as my hands molested her breast and cunt and her own hand frantically manipulating her clit to hasten her climax. Our eyes met in the mirror's reflection and those familiar clear blue orbs framed by tangles of red trailing hair were burning alive with passion in my sisters pretty face... The voyeur in her was evident and she obviously liked the portrait of perversion that faced us.

My fingers were thrusting deeper and harder inside her soaking slit and my slave brazenly moved her free hand to clutch her one unmolested tit, squeezing and tugging her extended nipple in a fierce manner that spurred me to treat the one I had in hand more savagely. This final sight of all four of our hands working with the single purpose of pushing my insatiable slut of a sister into pain fueled ecstasy had a corresponding effect on us both, but the surge of lust took its more immediate toll on her since she was already on a collision course with climax...

She began to spasm uncontrollably as the euphoria of the situation swept over her and whilst I'd planned to experience her climax by kissing her throughout I couldn't break the gaze of our eyes meeting... that reflection of my slave's stare all delirious with lust and longing for her Master was as intimate as any kiss and I held her upright as her gaze became one of disconnect, the sensory overload driving all conscious thought from her and her pretty face contorted with the evidence of her helplessness before the overwhelming sensations coursing though her body. I adjusted my hold on my possession to a more practical one as she went limp in my arms and I held her close and on her feet for a quiet timeless span until her panting became heavy breathing and the joyful light rekindled in her eyes and happy grin on her face told me her senses had returned. With a mischievous smile she turned to face me and lifted her slightly shaking right hand and showed me how wet it had become as it had frigged at her crotch; I lifted my left hand that had been buried between her svelte thighs and displayed equally saturated digits to her... With a contented sigh she smeared my lips with her piquantly tasting juices as I fed her with my fingers and then we were once again pressed together and kissing, my neglected cock trapped between our bellies this time as we lost ourselves in each others' mouths.