Sibling Seduction

Story Info
A family reunion brings two siblings much closer.
2.6k words
4.51
53k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheena couldn't believe she was doing this. But it felt so good to have a cock in her mouth again. She just never imagined it would be her own brother's the next time she did it.

He moaned softly and she hoped he could remain quiet. Their parents were in the next room and they could not be caught like this.

It had started at the birthday party for their cousin Rick. He was turning 18. Sheena had never liked the little shit so had drifted off to the barn. Her brother, who had never liked Rick either, was already there, playing around with the rope swing.

"Hey, that's mine," Sheena said, shoving him.

"I was here first," he said, playing along. They had always fought over the swing when they were kids.

"Why are we even here?" Sheena said, already giving up. "Rick is still such an asshole."

"Actually, he's worse than ever," Brian said, tossing her the rope. "He's been bragging all day about the group sex he's going to have tonight with his three girlfriends."

"Yeah, right," Sheena scoffed. "I wish he would give it up. We all know he's gay."

"He's in deep denial," Brian said.

"I guess we should feel sorry for him - that he's so insecure that he doesn't realize we don't care about that. Hell, Uncle Joseph is way out and no one cares."

"Rick hates Joseph."

"Of course he does," Sheena said. "Idiot."

She hopped up on the rope and did a little swing, not knowing if she dared to go into the rafters and swing down into the hay piles like she used to.

She let out a soft little scream when her brother suddenly grasped her hips and began running backwards. She laughed when he let her go with a push so that she could swing in a wide arc across the nearly empty barn. Every time she swung back he would push her again, his hands full on her ass as he did so.

When she let go and flew gently into the nearest hay pile she landed laughing. He plopped down next to her, putting his hands behind his head.

"Were you grabbing my ass?" Sheena joked, situating herself in the hay.

"So what if I was?" he said. "How else am I supposed to push you?"

"My back, maybe?"

"Look, your ass is so big it's hard NOT to grab it - hey, knock it off!"

He curled into a ball, laughing as she playfully slapped at him. He finally rolled over, grabbed both wrists and pinned her down in the hay. They wrestled like they had as children until Sheena finally had him pinned on his back, straddling his hips.

"I can still take you," she laughed, letting him go. She sat up, but remained on top of him.

"You - you better get off, Sheena," he said, his tone suddenly different.

"What, you feel emasculated?"

"No, it's not that - just - Sheena, please," he said, grabbing her hips.

Sheena gasped when he quite suddenly lifted his own hips, groaning deep. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her.

"Ah fuck," he whispered, realizing what he'd done. "Sheena, I'm sorry, it's involuntary."

"I - it's all right," she said, still stunned, blushing. "I mean - I know it is."

And that was when she pressed down, making them both gasp through a groan.

"What are you doing?" he whispered, sounding shocked, but his fingers held her hips even tighter.

"I don't know," she whispered back.

"Stop, unless you want something really bad to happen."

"Bad?"

"I'm gonna shoot!" he groaned desperately and began thrusting up.

"Oh my god," she whispered, but began rocking in time.

"No, no," he moaned. "Oh my god, no." But he kept thrusting. "Oh god, I'm gonna shoot in my pants!"

She got off of him then and they both fought to get his pants down. As soon as they had his jeans and boxers halfway down his thighs, Brian rolled onto his side away from her and moved his hand down to stroke himself off. Sheena sat up and looked down to watch, her eyes wide. When her brother came, groaning softly, she bit her bottom lip.

Brian relaxed, remaining on his side, breathing deeply. He kept his eyes closed. Sheena knew he was ashamed.

But she wasn't. She was shocked but she wasn't ashamed to look at her brother. He was beautiful.

"What - what are you doing?" he murmured moments later. But Sheena didn't answer him.

Her lips caressed his hip bone as her hand slid down to gently grasp his ass.

"Sheena, don't," he said but his voice was weak. He rolled onto his back as her lips moved to his stomach. She pushed his t-shirt up as she licked his stomach up to his chest. He grunted softly as her teeth moved across his nipple.

"What is happening?" he whispered but still she didn't answer as she sucked his nipple, running her hands over her brother's chest and stomach.

She pulled away then, looking at her brother, saying nothing. She saw his eyes drop to her breasts - breasts that were rising and falling quickly. He bit his bottom lip, still looking.

"Oh for god's sake," she rasped. She grasped his wrist and pulled his hand onto her breast.

"Ah Jesus," he groaned, squeezing his sister's tit harshly but not enough to hurt. "Oh god, Sheena, what are we doing?"

"Shut up you idiot," she whispered. "And just do it."

"I've always wanted to," he said, but she barely heard it.

He moved over her, pulling both her t-shirt and sports bra up, exposing both breasts to him. He grasped both in his hands and moved his mouth over one, sucking greedily as his hands kneaded.

Sheena buried her fingers in his hair, writhing beneath him. She laughed softly when one of his hands left her breast and moved between her legs. He hooked his arm down so that his hand was on her ass, his forearm pressing hard against her cunt.

She rode his arm as he suckled at both breasts and in mere moments she stifled her cry as her little brother made her come. He kept sucking until her body stopped quaking and only then did he pull back.

They lay tangled together for a while, enjoying the afterglow. They came back to earth when they heard a firecracker pop in the distance.

"We should get back," Brian murmured but then kissed the side of his sister's breast.

"Yeah," Sheena agreed.

They untangled and stood, redressing as they did. Sheena started out of the barn but she stopped when she felt Brian's hand on her shoulder. She turned to face him.

"What now?" he asked.

She stared at him for a moment then said, "What do you want to happen now?"

"I don't really know."

"Then let's not decide," she said. "We'll think about it. Talk tomorrow."

"All right."

"But Brian - I don't regret it. I don't think I ever will."

He smiled widely and that made Sheena smile as well. "Me neither," he agreed.

They had agreed to talk the next day, but Sheena couldn't wait. She snuck down the hall to her brother's old room, where he was sleeping, and crawled into bed with him. He was awake and didn't look surprised or upset at these turn of events.

Sheena was already naked but Brian was in his pajamas. They wordlessly undressed him and then he pulled her body against his, running his hands over her back and ass, simply holding her close.

"You have such a great body," Sheena whispered.

"Oh god, so do you," he groaned.

Sheena worked her hand between them and cradled her brother's hard cock in her palm. "I can't believe your cock is this big," she whispered. "I always pegged you as a pencil dick."

"Fuck you," he laughed then groaned as she squeezed him.

"I want to suck you," she said, then kissed his neck.

"Please," he said and she could tell how much he wanted it.

She crawled under the covers and proceeded to give her brother the best blow job she could muster. She used her hands, her lips, her tongue. He gasped so harshly when she sucked his balls into her mouth that she was afraid he'd cry out but he was able to stifle all but a shaky, "Oh my god."

It lasted a long time but finally his body began to shiver, his breathing rate soared and she heard, "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," whispered over and over again. She sucked as hard as she could and that was when he came, filling her mouth. She could hear him holding in his cries with difficulty, breathing heavily, cursing under his breath.

She sucked him gently until he finally calmed, which took quite a while. But finally she pulled her mouth off of him and moved up his body, emerging from beneath the blankets. She stretched on top of him, and gently kissed his chest, running her hands over him.

"Sheena," he whispered.

"Yeah."

"That was the best head I have ever had."

"I know," she said and they both laughed softly.

"I - I don't know if I can do as well."

"We won't know until you try, my darling brother."

"Ah fuck, that makes me so hot."

"Me too," she admitted, laughing softly.

"Are - are we evil?" he asked. His tone was light but Sheena thought he meant it.

"You know I'm an atheist," she said.

"You don't believe in evil?"

"Oh, I do," she said. "But evil is when people kill others for nothing but greed and anger. Evil is rape and murder. What we're doing - it may not be socially acceptable but it's no way near evil."

"I'm not an atheist," he said.

"Then I guess the question goes to you, little brother," she said softly. "Do you feel evil?"

"My god, no," he said. "I feel wonderful, but that could just be the awesome afterglow talking."

"Then ask yourself after I leave for home. Me - I don't think this is wrong at all. As long as we don't plan to have children I don't think there's anything to worry about. It'll just have to be a secret."

"You mean - you'd like to do this after this weekend? Maybe a long-term thing?"

Sheena shrugged. "As long as we're both single, why not?"

"What if - what if we fall in love?"

She snorted laughter. "Jeez, Brian. You always were the sappy one."

"Come on, don't tease," he said and she could tell that she had embarrassed him. "I mean it. I've always hoped to meet a woman like you to eventually marry. Now that we're...you know...I may not look anymore. Why should I? You ARE my sister and you're letting me touch you like a wife."

"You're too old fashioned," Sheena said, rolling off of him to lie on her back. He propped himself on his side to look down at her. "Always have been."

"Yeah," he said. He reached over and grasped her breast. "It's so old-fashioned to want to fuck your sister."

"Actually, that is old-fashioned, you know. Egyptians used to do it all the time."

"Well, if the Egyptians did it, who am I to argue?" he said, moving over her.

Sheena closed her eyes as she felt her brother's lips on her breasts for the second time that day. He was much more tender this time, practically making love to her nipples.

"Mmm," she moaned softly. "Yes, Brian. Go down on me. Please. Eat me out."

He let out a soft moan of desperate desire and he quickly moved down her body. She spread her legs and took a deep breath when his tongue moved between her pussy lips, quickly finding her sensitive clit.

She softly guided him, helped him do well. Her first orgasm came quickly and she smiled as it rippled through her body. She didn't have to tell him to keep going. In fact, it was then that he pressed two fingers into her cunt, slowly stroking.

Her next orgasm was stronger but she was able to endure it with another deep sigh. The third however had her gasping, desperate not to cry out although she wanted to let loose with her loud wails of pleasure. Her body broke out with a thin sheen of sweat in her efforts to remain quiet.

He pulled away then and Sheena lay gasping, so totally blissed that she was barely aware of her brother's lips moving up her body until he lay on top of her, pressing his body fully against hers, burying his face in her neck.

"Please, Sheena," he whispered. "Please."

"Please what?" she gasped.

"I need to fuck," he nearly whined.

"Then fuck," she said.

Sheena threw her head back and gasped when she felt his fat cock pressing into her very wet cunt. Even though she was so ready for it, it still surprised her how big he was. She bent her knees then wrapped her legs about him.

He gasped as they fucked. He moved fast and deep and Sheena was grateful that the bed didn't have any springs to squeak. She still worried that the rhythmic soft thumps would wake their parents but she couldn't stop him now. Not when he filled her so well, fucking her so nicely.

He came shortly after they started. He held himself deep inside, moaning deeply against her neck, his body shuddering violently. Sheena ran her hands over his back and ass as he recuperated.

"Oh god," he whispered, relaxing completely, still deep inside of her but softening.

"That was wonderful," Sheena said with a sigh.

"I just fucked my sister," he whispered. Sheena said nothing. After a silent moment he continued. "And I loved it."

"You should visit me more often from now on," Sheena said.

"So you do want me again after this?"

"Yes," she said earnestly. "I think you're the best lover I've ever had."

"I know you are," he said, pulling back to look at her. "I've never felt so comfortable with a lover before."

Sheena smiled. "Makes sense."

"We probably shouldn't do it here again, though. Especially not in the house."

"Probably not. We're really pushing our luck, aren't we?"

"Yes."

"I should go."

"I wish we could actually sleep together," he said.

"No," she said. "Not here."

"I know," he said with a sigh. "I can still visit next weekend, right?"

"You can visit anytime. You always could. Just give me a day's notice, all right?"

"All right."

"Let me up now, Brian. It's getting late."

He moved off of her and she got out of bed. Without another word she silently left the room to go down the hall to the bathroom.

As she settled into bed, she replayed her day in her mind. She smiled as she drifted off to sleep. No, she would never regret visiting her brother's bed.

She left early the next day. Her drive home was longer than anyone else's and she wanted to get there before dark. After saying goodbye to her family, she walked down the drive to her car. She wasn't surprised when Brian joined her.

They said nothing as they walked but when she opened her car door and got inside, he knelt next to her so that they could talk.

"I don't think we're evil," he said softly. "I loved every second of yesterday."

"So did I," Sheena said.

"I'll see you next weekend, all right?"

"All right."

He glanced at the house, ensuring that the trees blocked them from view. He leaned toward her and gently kissed her on the lips - their first kiss.

"Love you, Sis'."

"Love you too, little brother."

Brian stood, shut her door for her and then started for the house. Sheena watched him for a moment then started the car and turned it around to start her long drive home.

She was already anxious for next weekend.