Sibling Seduction Ch. 05

Story Info
Jeff slips into bed with his sister.
2.4k words
4.6
96.6k
8

Part 5 of the 35 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He woke up at 10 in the morning with a hard on. The guilt he felt was still there, it was just not as powerful. Not powerful at all when he was THIS hard! Thinking about the night before made him more aroused than guilty.

He had sexual intercourse with his 18-year-old sister! He shot his seed inside his own flesh and blood! He buried his face in his little sister's pussy! He came all over his sister's ass! No matter what way he thought about it, he was more turned on than guilty.

He wasn't sure if his parents were gone for the day. He knew his dad was working, but wasn't sure about his mother. He threw on his jeans, forcing them over the hard on that was jutting his underwear out, and went upstairs. Both his parents’ cars were gone from the driveway. He went up the next set of stairs and looked in their room. Empty. He didn't know when his mom would be back, but he wanted to take advantage anyway. He had a feeling Amy wouldn't mind.

Jeff went into the bathroom, which was beside Amy's room, and took off his jeans and underwear, figuring if his mom came home, he could just run into the bathroom and pretend he was having a shower or something. Naked, he opened his sister's bedroom door. He could hear the sound of her sleeping. He stepped into the room and quietly approached her bed. She was still in a deep sleep. He gently moved the covers off her body; his cock was at full hardness. Amy lay sleeping before him wearing only a T-shirt. She was lying on her back, and her shirt went just below her bush, her legs were parted slightly. He looked closely up her shirt. No panties. Her pink pussy lips were pressed together surrounded by curls of pubic hair.

Heart pounding, breathing heavily, Jeff eased her legs open wider, kneeling on the bed, positioning himself between her legs. The movement brought her out of her deep slumber, and her breathing changed, but she was still in a light sleep, dreaming. He bent his head towards her lovely pussy, he could smell her sex as he got closer. Tongue snaking out, he licked from the bottom of her pussy up to the top, slowly, tasting her.

Amy awakened with a wonderful feeling in her pussy. She has been waking up horny lately, but this was different. Bewildered at first, it took her a second to realize that there was a tongue on her pussy. It took another second to recognize that it was her brother's. Her heart soared as she looked down at him. She could see the top of his head as it moved around between her thighs.

"Ohhhhhh..." she whispered, hands moving to stroke his hair. He knew she was awake now, and he slid his hands under her ass, raising her cunt up for easier access. He slid his tongue into her treasure, gathering her juices, which had begun to flow. He sucked her swelling lips into his mouth, running his tongue up and down them, teasing her. Bolts of pleasure shot up her body, and she sighed again, smiling. She began to writhe her pussy up into his face, heart pounding. Jeff slowly licked up to the tiny nub of her clitoris, his tongue lightly teasing it.

Amy opened her legs wider as an orgasm rose up from within her. Suddenly, he sucked her clit into his mouth, and his tongue rapidly lapped at it.

"Ohhh fuck..." she moaned a little louder. She began to hump her hips up into his face with more urgency, hurtling towards orgasm. "Ohhh...OHHHHHH!" she moaned, cumming. Her entire body grew hot as if on fire, her heart was ready to burst, her vaginal walls were convulsing as her brother ate her out. Squeezing her ass cheeks, he lapped at her clit as fast as he could while she came all around him. Finally, her orgasm subsided, and she was gasping for breath.

"Good morning!" she gasped, smiling. He crawled up the bed towards her, smiling back. Her eyes left his to look down at his rock hard member waving back and forth as he moved into position. She reached down eagerly, her hand gripping his organ. She ran his thick head down the slick entrance to her cunt. He looked at her, but her eyes were between her legs where his dick was positioned. The heat of her womanhood touched the tip of his manhood. He pushed forward and the top of his penis pierced his sister's vagina, sliding into her halfway.

"Ohhhhh..." she moaned. She was so tight! Her pussy gripped his cock and wouldn't let go. He pulled back a little, and than pushed his entire rod into her. "Ohh God!" she cried, arching her head back. Jeff was completely inside Amy; her pussy warmed his entire cock. Raising himself up off the bed, he began to thrust in and out of her, taking up a steady pace immediately. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she was moaning as her brother fucked her. What a great start to her day! In and out, in and out he went, stimulating her horny pussy like never before. She raised her feet up in the air, increasing what was already a high level of friction in her cunt.

Suddenly, he stopped, holding himself deep inside his her. He raised himself high on his arms he looked down on her. He pushed her shirt up her body, over her breasts, exposing them. He could see her nipples were quite erect as she gasped for breath. He looked down her pale stomach to the triangle of her bush. He loved the sight of where her pubic hair ended and his began. His penis was buried inside his sister's vagina! This sent him to the brink of insanity.

Jeff began to fuck Amy like there was no tomorrow, slamming his manhood into his sibling over and over. "UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!" her moans were so loud now, he didn't think they would hear their mother if she returned. He was too far gone to care, as he continued to piston in and out of her as hard as he possibly could. Her tits were bouncing violently, almost hypnotic, as she moaned beneath him. The beginnings of another orgasm formed in her pussy as her brother jammed his hard pole into her over and over relentlessly.

If their mother were to walk into the house at that very moment she would easily hear her daughter's cries of ecstasy, her loud repetitive moaning. If their mother were to walk upstairs to investigate, and walk in the bedroom she would have seen her son's ass thrusting up and down lightening quick while her daughter's feet flailed in the air behind him. And the siblings were so into their fantastic fuck; they would not even have noticed her. Both were rapidly approaching orgasm. Fortunately, their mother did not come home.

Amy's face was flushed and she stopped breathing for a second, eyes closed. Her tits were bouncing up and down to each of his hard thrusts. "OHHHHHHHHH!!!" she released, cumming. Her hands were clawing at the sheets; her toes were curling in the air as her cunt pulsated around his cock. Her heart was pounding and Jeff could feel her pussy convulsing it was so powerful. This sent him over the edge. He thrust in and out of the helpless girl a few more times before pulling out his cock.

Leaning high above her, holding his hard on, it jerked in his hand. A thick stream of cum fired out the end, splashing onto her right breast, some of it covering the nipple. Perfect shot! Another load fired out, he aimed for her other tit. He just caught the underside of her left breast as it lacked the power of the first ejaculate. He moaned, penis spasming like crazy, more cum flowing out of him and onto her belly. The hot, white liquid stopped shooting out of his dick, but poured out and straight down. He opened his eyes and saw that most of his semen had pooled into his sister's belly button after the initial two shots.

"Ohh God!" she exclaimed, "That was incredible! Give me the rest of that." She ordered. He stumbled on his knees beside her, up to where her head lay, and offered her his cock. Holding herself up on her arm, she eagerly opened her mouth. He slid his penis inside, and she expertly sucked him, tasting his sperm, swallowing what little he had left. She pulled his dick out of her mouth with a 'slurp', smiling.

"I wish I could wake up like that all the time!" she said.

"Where's mom?" he asked.

"She works today. We're home alone until after 4!" she answered, happily.

"This calls for a celebration." He said, smiling. He bent and kissed her, lips smacking against hers. He just realized that he just ate Amy's young pussy, fucked the shit out of her, came all over her tits and belly, and then gave her the rest of his cum to eat, but he hadn't kissed her until now. She sent her tongue into his mouth, her hand reaching out to grab his cock. She stroked it as they made out, turning his softening dick into a hard one again. Both of them began to breath a little heavier as they worked each other up. She broke the kiss.

"Fuck me again, Jeff." She said, seductively.

"Sure," he smiled, "let's get this cum off you first!" Amy smiled back. As he reached for the tissue box, he watched her dip her finger into the pool of cum in her belly button, scooping up his jism onto two fingers. She brought them to her mouth and sucked her fingers clean, teasingly. Her belly still glistened with his cum, but the majority was gone now. Her fingers then wiped the cum off her left tit, bringing that to her mouth as well. Finally, she scooped the cum off her other breast, tasting as much of her brother as she could. Her pussy was tingling uncontrollably; she needed him back inside her! With just one tissue, Jeff was able to wipe off all traces of his cum - that was how well she cleaned herself off. He threw the tissue away, picturing his mother emptying that garbage. She would have no idea that one of the tissues she was emptying would have her son's cum on it that was wiped off her daughter's naked body!

He squeezed a leg in between hers, and she opened her legs wider for him, allowing him full access to her treasure. Without using his hands, his dick found her sopping wet entrance and he pushed forward. His rigid penis slid all the way into his sister's tight vagina in one hard stroke. "Ohhh!" she cried, smiling as again she filled up. She pulled her shirt over her head and threw it on the floor, becoming completely naked. He lay down on top of her and they kissed passionately, tongues exploring.

He began to slide slowly in and out of her, making sweet love to her. She was breathing heavily into his mouth, loving how his manhood felt sliding into her so deep. He was rubbing his naked body against hers, tongue going far into her mouth as his penis went far into her vagina. Jeff slid into her and held himself there. He gently rolled them so he was on his back, his dick never leaving her young snatch. Amy looked down on him with love and lust, writhing her pussy on his cock. His eyes trailed down her beautiful body, over her nice breasts, flat stomach to where her bush made his organ disappear and reappear.

He grabbed her and held her down on top of him, mouth again finding hers. He began to fuck hard upwards, unable to take the slow pace any longer. She slammed her crotch down on him, becoming more skilled at sex the more she got fucked by her brother. His 6-inch penis continued to slide unabated into her slick tunnel, and she could feel an orgasm approach again. She broke the kiss as she rushed to embrace it. She was meeting each one of his thrusts as if they had been lovers forever. Her tits were jiggling with her movements as she rode him with more urgency. She moaned, cumming. She bowed her head down, covering his face with her long hair while she tried to ride through wave after wave of orgasm. Her naked, skinny body felt weak after yet another orgasm. Jeff gently pushed his sister off of him, his penis sliding out of her vagina with a clearly heard wet sucking noise. She lay on her back submissively. She was all his.

He scrambled on top of her and entered her again, moaning. He slowed down his thrusting as he bent to suck on her nipple, tongue teasing it. He kissed over to her other one and sucked that one into his mouth as she ran her fingers through his hair. He kissed up her neck and his lips found hers, sneaking his tongue into her mouth as he began to make love to her again. He was not going to last long, he knew. His baby sister was amazing in bed! She blew his mind.

"I'm not going to last much longer." He gasped as he thrust into her over and over.

"Cum inside me this time, Jeff!" she begged, his words sending her to the brink again. Her words set him off like a bomb. He didn't have time to think about what he should do, or the consequences, his orgasm hit him instantly. He gave her three quick thrusts, enough to set her off. "OHHHHHHH!" Amy moaned, cumming. She raised her ass up off the bed, rubbing her young pussy against him as she tried to handle her powerful orgasm.

His penis exploded inside her vagina, firing his seed off the back of her womb. He grunted, cock spasming within her. A thick load of sperm flooded into his sister's pussy. Then another. Both siblings were shaking as they orgasmed together. More of Jeff's seed flowed out of his penis and into Amy's hungry vagina. He moaned, his manhood still pulsating as he emptied his balls of semen and gave it to his sister's womb.

Finally, they recovered, smiling at each other as they gasped for breath. The last of his cum trickled into her cunt, and he kept himself inside her as he collapsed on top of her.

"Ohhh God, I wanna do that all day!" she exclaimed, kissing all over his face.

"I don't see a problem with that!" he replied.

*You'll hear all about it in Chapter 6!*