Sibling Seduction Ch. 07

Story Info
Brother and sister explore anal.
3.9k words
4.65
75.6k
8

Part 7 of the 35 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was after 1 o’clock, and Jeff was downstairs making a sandwich. Amy joined him soon after, coming downstairs wearing only her bikini. She still felt the need to get a reaction out of him! And react he did. It was a blue bikini, and his gaze kept falling on her cleavage. He did not yet see her ass because she sat down at the table. He threw a grilled cheese on the plate in front of her, and sat down at the other side of the table to eat his own. Sex still being a new thing between them, it was all they talked about. The conversation, along with that fantastic cleavage, had him hard again, even though they had fucked 3 times that morning. He was wearing only his boxer shorts, but the table hid his hard on from view. Amy was insatiable. She was wet. She had turned into a nymphomaniac these last few weeks, constantly needing an orgasm. She spent the entire meal telling her brother how much she loved fucking him, and how she wanted him inside her at all times. She knew where her dirty talk would get her.

As soon as he finished his sandwich, he stood up, looking for dessert. Amy put down her sandwich when she noticed the tent in his boxers. She turned to face him, silent as he approached. Her long, white legs were open, resting on either side of the wooden chair. Her smooth belly creamy white between her blue bikini top, and bottom.

Wordlessly, Jeff knelt before her. Her breathing deepened, pussy flooding in anticipation. He reached up with his hand and his fingers slowly eased the blue material to the side. Gradually the brown curls of her bush appeared, followed by her swollen lips, red from all the recent sex. Even though she had just showered, the scent of his sister’s arousal was strong once more. She wanted him. Constantly, it seemed. He gave Amy’s pussy a big, long lick, tasting her delicious juices.

“Ohhhh yessss.” She sighed, leaning back in her chair as she watched her brother pleasure her. He slid his tongue far into her twat, swirling it around inside her as she subtly writhed her crotch against his face. He sucked her pussy lips into his mouth, and ran his tongue up and down them, teasing her. He suddenly got an idea. More of an urge, actually. Jeff wanted to eat his sister’s pussy on the dining room table!

He stood up, pulling the young girl up with him. He leaned her back against the table. Taking the hint, Amy raised a leg up, and sat up on the table. He grabbed her skimpy bikini bottoms and pulled. With her help, he slid them down her long legs and off her feet, dropping them on the floor. She lay on her elbows with her ass at the edge of the table. He knelt in front of her, the perfect height now. She placed her legs over his shoulders as he buried his face in her pussy.

She sighed as she felt his tongue slide into her again. He pushed down his boxers and began to stroke his rock hard cock as he licked up to her clitoris. This was the best meal he’s ever had at this table! Stretching his tongue as wide as possible, Jeff lapped from the bottom of her wet slit up to the top, gathering her woman juice.

“Ohhhhhhhhh…” she sighed yet again, her hand stroking his head. His mouth suddenly clamped onto her clitoris, holding it firm as he ran his tongue lightly over it. She was shaking, her heart was pounding. How many times can he make her cum? She loved it. She was insatiable. She felt like cumming 50 times a day. She writhed her crotch into his face, feeling her orgasm approach. His tongue seemed to suddenly lick at her sensitive button even faster, at an unprecedented pace.

“Oh fuck!” she groaned. “Ohhhhhh…” she came. Amy rubbed her cunt against her brother’s relentless tongue as she tried to keep her sanity. The walls of her vagina were convulsing, her heart was pounding as Jeff ate her out on the dining room table. He continued to lick his little sister until her orgasm subsided, then he stood up, unable to take it any longer. His boxers were down to his knees, and his 6-inch cock was standing at full attention as he stood between her open legs.

She continued to lie back on her elbows, watching her big brother as he ran his fat cock up and down her needy slit slowly. He had the perfect view of his 18-year-old sister’s pink pussy lips open up and suck the top of his manhood inside. She moaned, and he could feel just how hot her cunt was as it gripped the top of his member. He loved looking at her expression. How her young face winced in a mix of pain and pleasure whenever he entered her. He pushed himself into her all the way.

“Ohhhh God yes!” she cried as she felt her tight little hole fill up. She was so warm around him! He held himself entirely inside her, watching her. She opened her eyes and looked at him, smiling. She loved his cock in her. She reached up and put her arms around his neck, pulling herself up to him. Her searching lips found his, and the two siblings kissed passionately. He began to slide his organ in and out of her as her tongue fired into his mouth.

Amy’s long legs were stretched out behind him as his dick slid in and out of her. Her mouth was locked on his, her arms were around his neck, and her feet were flailing helplessly. She was naked except for her thin blue bikini top.

“Mmmph! Mmmmph! Mmmmph!” she moaned into his mouth as he continued to drive himself into her on the exact spot where their mother would eat her supper that night. Thrills raced up her body, originating from her pussy, as she got dicked hard. He finally slowed, getting the urge to see her ass again. He slid his penis out of his sister’s vagina with an audible ‘slurp’.

Jeff roughly pulled her off the table and spun her around. Tingles shot up her spine, not knowing what he’d do next, but knowing that she’d like it.

He looked down at her young, skinny white ass. He could not fight the urge to give it some attention, no matter how hard he tried. He sunk to his knees behind her. His hands caressed her smooth sides as he softly kissed her ass cheek. He kissed her other one, his hands coming over to caress them. Amy leaned forward on the table as he kissed and licked over her cheeks. He spread her cheeks apart. There it was. Her tight asshole, just above the pink of her pussy lips.

She bent further over for him, giving herself to him.

He buried his face in her ass, his tongue sliding out into her cunt again, tasting her some more. She sighed, rocking her ass back into his face. He spread her ass cheeks even further apart, and his tongue licked at the pink of her twat that was revealed. Jeff slowly licked up the skin between her vagina and her anus, his hands still squeezing her ass cheeks tightly. Her heart was pounding. This was a whole new experience for her! But she felt some strange desire to have him touch her ass in some way. She didn’t understand it. His tongue teased around her tight hole. He slid his tongue into her asshole as far as he could. “Ohhhh” she sighed, tingles shooting throughout her body. This was the second time her brother licked her asshole, and she liked it more and more each time! Amy reached down between her legs and began to diddle her clit as her anus got licked. From that point, her orgasm quickly rose up within her.

Jeff would not stop kissing her ass cheeks, and licking in and around her asshole. She frigged her horny clit a little longer. It didn’t take long at all. “Ohhhhhhhhh!!!” she moaned as an orgasm struck her. He continued to slide his tongue in and out of her tight ass, as her whole body grew immensely hot. She had to hold herself up by the table to keep herself from collapsing. She moaned loudly.

As she tried desperately to regain her senses, her brother stood up behind her, hard cock in hand. His 18-year-old sister was bent over in front of him, wearing only a bikini top. He ran the fat head of his dick down the crack of her skinny, virgin ass. He was so tempted to just force his cock in there! It continued downward until it felt the hot moisture of her pussy. His heart was pounding. Why did he keep doing this? It was so wrong! He pushed forward, and his cock slowly slid into her tight warmth.

“Ohhhh…” she moaned again. She was in complete and utter heaven. Her brother’s cock inside her was the greatest thing she wanted. He continued to push until he was in her to the hilt, his groin touching her ass. He grabbed her waist and began to fuck her doggie-style. “Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!” she moaned every time he slid inside her.

She was up on her tiptoes, upper body pressed against the kitchen table. He watched her skinny ass cheeks shake with each impact. ‘Slap slap slap slap slap’ over and over again he rammed his little sister from behind.

Amy had no idea just how badly Jeff wanted her ass. He had to ease her into it, though. Baby steps. He reached down in between them, slowly running his finger down the crack of her ass, not letting up his thrusting any. Pleasure surged up her body as she felt him tickle down her ass. She had no idea what he was doing, or why he was doing it, but his cock was in her and that was all that mattered. His finger reached the entrance to her asshole. Before she could protest, he slid his finger into her anus to the first knuckle.

“OHHH!” she moaned as she felt anal penetration at the same time that her pussy got dicked. He was unable to shove his cock into her as far as he could now, his hand was in the way, but he didn’t mind – he was too involved in the sight before him. He watched the top part of his finger slide in and out of her tight ass as his dick did half thrusts into her pussy. Tingles shot up and down her body, this time coming from her ass as well as her cunt. He pushed his finger into her orifice to the second knuckle. “Ohhhhh…” she sighed, another orgasm rising. Jeff slid his finger into her all the way, and held it there as he began to fuck her as hard as possible.

“UNHHHH! UNHHHH!” she whined, cumming. He could feel Amy’s anus squeeze and release his finger, and her tight pussy convulsed around his dick as well. She couldn’t catch her breath, her orgasm was powerful. He was losing it as well. He pumped her a few more times before pulling his cock and finger out of her. His cock spurted cum even as he was pulling it out of her. He moaned, cum spraying his sister’s ass. His cock jerked again, also landing just to the right of the crack of her ass. Amy was gasping for breath, all her weight on the table as her sibling shot semen on her ass. More jism shot up and out the end of his pole, the white substance landing right on the crack of her ass. Finally, his orgasm died down, and the flow of cum coming out of his penis stopped.

“Oh my God Jeff,” she moaned, “you made my ass feel good!” He took that as a good sign, and wanted to test it further.

“I should fuck you there sometime.” He said casually.

“Really?” she asked, a weird look on her face. The notion sent tingles up and down her spine, however. “Ok!” she said easily. “Do you wanna do that later today?” she asked.

“I’d love to.” He replied. She had no idea just how much he’d love to! She wiped her ass off with some tissue, and she ran upstairs. He followed her, staring at that ass again as she bounced up the stairs. He was horny again, talking about anal sex like that. Their mother would later find Amy’s bikini bottoms on the floor, wondering why it’s there.

***

It was after 2 now; they had 2 hours of sexual bliss left before their mother came home. He had to go soon, as well. Amy tore off her bikini top and her tits were freed, bouncing before him.

The naked girl fell back in her bed and he kicked off his clothes as well, joining her. They talked for a few minutes, his hand caressing her soft body.

“We should get Bonnie involved in this fun.” Amy said. His cock went straight up into the air. Bonnie was their attractive sister. 7 years older than Amy, 3 years younger than Jeff. Tall and skinny, about 5’7 and 130, dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skin. She was good-looking, small breasts, also a skinny ass. He would love to add her to the fun. But she wasn’t as free a spirit as Amy.

“You would have to get her in on it, not me!” he said.

“Ok!” she said, smiling.

“Would you do a girl?” he asked.

“I hadn’t thought about it, but I would if it was Bonnie!” she said. She was getting wet at the thought of it. She may need to get him to fuck her soon. They talked some more about how they would seduce her, but halfway through the planning, they were both far too horny. They talked for a while and occasionally broke the conversation up with a kiss on the mouth. She was breathing heavily, and his cock was growing. Soon it was mostly kissing, lips smacking. Then it was all kissing. Then he rolled over onto his little sister.

She opened her legs wide for him, chest heaving. His hard cock found her wet entrance on its own. He pushed forward and slid halfway into her twat in one stroke. “Ohhhh…” she moaned as he entered her. She warmed the top half of his cock with her pussy. His mouth was on hers, slipping his tongue inside as he pushed his entire penis into her vagina. It felt so good inside her, though she was getting sore. This was the seventh time they were fucking in just over 12 hours! His tongue went far into her mouth, and she returned the favor with her own tongue.

He began to slowly slide in and out of her, lips smacking with hers. Amy loved how deep Jeff slid into her; the pain in her pussy had disappeared. He slid his cock all the way into her and held it there. He rolled them over, keeping his dick in her, until she was on top. She smiled at him, sweeping her hair to one side of her face. She began to slide her pussy up and down his cock, already becoming very good at this after just a day of training pretty much. He wanted her on top so he could finger her ass again, but first he wanted to give her young tits some attention. Her tits were jiggling right in front of his face, he had no choice. He grabbed one in each hand, and sucked a nipple into his mouth.

She sighed, watching him as she rode him. Her heart was pounding, she was breathing heavily as his penis seemed to reach further and further inside her. He kissed over her cleavage to her other breast, tongue licking around his little sister’s areola. He sucked her nipple into his mouth, and then released it with a ‘slurp’. He kissed up her chest. His kisses continued on up her neck, over her chin. Amy’s lips met his and they kissed passionately as she began to ram her ass up and down on his lap a little harder. His hands slid around to her back, sliding down to her ass, gripping her cheeks firmly as they fucked.

When Amy felt his finger touch the crack of her ass, she was not so naïve this time. Her heart rate increased, and tingles in her pussy grew stronger. She actually wanted ass play! Still kissing her, he ran a finger up and down the crack of her ass. His finger stopped at the entrance to her anus, and her tongue went far into his mouth. He slid his finger into her asshole, not stopping until it reached the second knuckle. “Mmmmmmph!” she moaned into his mouth, but her tongue didn’t stop exploring his mouth.

He began to slide his finger in and out of her ass as she continued to slide her pussy up and down his rod. She could feel an orgasm begin to build. She loved her brother playing with her ass! She broke the kiss, holding her cunt all the way down on his cock, looking at him.

“Do you want to try fucking my ass?” Amy asked innocently. He nearly came right there. He hadn’t expected HER to suggest it!

“Yes.” He squeaked out. He pulled his finger out of her anus, and she rolled off of him, sliding her pussy off his dick. “I’d better get some Vaseline.” He explained as he went to the bathroom. He came back with the jar and Amy was obediently on her hands and knees waiting for him. His heart stopped. There it was. Her ass. His little sister’s skinny ass.

He hurriedly knelt behind her, coating his fingers with Vaseline. Her heart was pounding with excitement, though she was a little afraid.

He put his lubed up finger at the entrance to her little hole and pushed it inside. “Ohhhh…”she moaned in a mix of pain and pleasure. And that was only his finger! He slipped it out again, lubing up her entrance. He put the remaining lube on the end of his cock. He was ready, throwing the jar beside the bed. Jeff put the head of his penis against the entrance to Amy’s asshole.

“Go slow, ok?” she asked.

“I will.” He assured her. He pushed forward. Her tight anus opened up and accepted the head of his cock.

“OHHHHHH FUCK!” she moaned, in a lot of pain. “Ohhh Fuck it’s big. Stop for a second.” She whined. He stopped; looking at his cock, the top inch disappeared into her asshole. He pulled it out, and then pushed it into her hole again, this time pushing half his penis into her ass. “OHHHHH! OWWW!” she cried.

“Take it out!” she groaned. He took it out. “I’m sorry,” she gasped. “It hurts too much.” Her ass felt such relief, although for some reason, she still longed for him back in there. He immediately placed his member at her puckered cunt lips. He pushed himself inside in one hard stroke. “Ohhhhh yes!” she cried, pleasure shooting through her body. That was more like it! He grabbed her skinny hips and drove himself against her as hard as he could. “UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!” her cries were so loud as her brother jammed his cock so deep inside her. Her tits were swinging freely beneath her as she got fucked doggie style. Her ass cheeks were jiggling with each impact. ‘Slap slap slap slap slap’ he slapped hard against her ass over and over again. Just as her orgasm was starting to build, Jeff caught her off guard by pulling his dick out of her.

She was helpless as he flipped her onto her back, and she eagerly spread her legs wide for her big brother. He threw her legs up onto his shoulders as he mounted her. He slid his penis back into Amy’s warmth.

“Ohhh my God!” she cried, “ it feels so good like that!” It was true, his cock felt even better inside her when her legs were up, and it felt so good before! He looked down on his young sister as he gave her the business. Her head was flung back, her eyes were closed, her tits were bouncing, she was moaning loudly. Her feet were flailing helplessly over his shoulders. She was losing it, so was he. “UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!” she cried.

“I’m gonna cum!” he grunted. She didn’t have the wits to respond, for she was cumming right then and there. “OHHHHHHH!” she cried, her face wincing as her entire body seemed to explode.

Her brother drove his cock all the way inside her and held it there. Jeff’s penis pulsated, and a thick load of his seed fired out and into Amy’s young vagina. He moaned, cock jerking again, shooting more cum into his sister’s womb. Wave upon wave of his semen emptied out of his balls and into her hungry, eager pussy. Another thick load of his hot sperm shot out of his dick and into his baby sister’s needy hole. She took her legs down off of his shoulders, gasping for breath as the last of her sibling’s cum trickled into her cunt.

She smiled up at him, and he kissed her, lips smacking. He kissed her over and over again, tongues exchanging. While they were kissing, Amy promised him that she would practice in her ass through the week, so they could do it next time.

He continued kissing her, as his penis grew soft inside her. He looked at her clock. 10 to 4, they had about 15 minutes before their mom came home. He kissed her over and over the entire time, lips smacking loudly. 14 minutes later, he pulled his soft penis out of Amy’s vagina with an audible ‘slurp’.

He was just pulling up his pants when he heard the front door open. He went downstairs to say hi to his mom. She had no idea that her son had just fucked her daughter for the 7th time in 14 hours. She had no idea that her son’s dick was halfway inside her daughter’s ass. When Amy came down, her mom had no idea that her son’s cum had been all over Amy’s face, in her mouth, on her ass, on her back, on her hand, on her tits, and in her pussy that day. Jeff left soon after. Amy was more than a little sore the rest of the day, and the next day as well.

12