Sibling Seduction Ch. 12

Story Info
While their parents are downstairs the siblings can't resist.
1.3k words
4.53
67.5k
7

Part 12 of the 35 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff awakened the next morning and gathered his things. He went upstairs and got ready to go back home. His dad was having coffee in the living room and his mom was in the kitchen, reading. He told them he was going.

"I have to get Amy up for work, she'll want to say goodbye." his mom said.

"I'll get her up." He volunteered, noticing slight movement in his jeans.

"Ok, but she's hard to wake up!" his mom replied, turning back to her book. Jeff figured he'd be able to find a way to wake her up.

He went upstairs and quietly opened her door. He shut it behind him. The sun trickled in through the curtains and he could see his little sister sleeping with no covers on. Her T-shirt was just down to her waist and he noticed she still wore those damn pink panties with the hearts. She's been wearing them for over a day now, just for him!

He knelt on the bed, reaching for the edge of her panties. He slowly pulled them to one side, revealing first the curls of her dark pubic hair, and then the pink lips of her pussy. Her legs were half open and so he was able to bend closer to her crotch. He could smell the strong scent of their sex from the night before. He kissed her slit lightly. The taste of her cunt was so strong! Amy's breathing deepened as she snapped out of her deep sleep. He was half off the bed, not between her legs so it was a little awkward. His tongue snaked out and he slowly licked as much of her pussy as he could.

"Ohhhhh..." she moaned, fully awake, now. She turned on the bed so that one foot was on the floor and her ass was on the edge, Jeff knelt on the floor between his sister's open legs. Her panties had slipped half over her bush again, and he slid his hands under her ass and moved her panties back over with his thumb. She became instantly wet as she became aware of what was happening. He buried his face in her cunt, his nose rubbing her clit as he jammed his tongue inside, tasting her.

"Ohhhh..." she sighed again, reaching down between her legs and holding his head there. Still far inside her, he slowly licked up her vagina until his tongue popped out, coated with her juices and nudging her clitoris. She gasped, beginning to writhe her pussy into her brother's face. He sucked her little clit into his mouth, holding it there as his tongue ran circles around it.

"Oh God..." she whispered, feeling her orgasm rise very quickly. His tongue was relentless, lapping at her sensitive little button as fast as he could. She gave a long, quiet moan as her orgasm hammered into her. She rubbed her crotch hard against his face as her pussy convulsed around his tongue. Finally, she calmed down, gasping for breath as her hand released his head. He stood up, noticeable bulge in his jeans.

"I'm leaving, I just came up to say goodbye." he said, smiling.

"Oh God, Jeff. I need you inside me one more time!" she begged. He could see the desire in her dark eyes.

"Can't." he said, "Mom and dad are right downstairs and there's no way we can hear them come up!"

"Oh Please just put it in - just for a second?" she was panting, reaching down and holding her panties to one side again. That pussy was so beautiful and he caught himself staring at it. He hesitated.

"Please Jeff? Just put it in and take it out, you don't even have to cum. Just to be in me for - like - a microsecond!" she pleaded. He wavered. He knew his cock was at full hardness and he would like nothing better than to fuck the shit out of this little minx. He looked at the door. He really couldn't hear a thing. For all he knew, both parents were already upstairs!

He turned back to Amy. Her legs were spread, both feet on the floor now, her ass was on the edge of the bed, one hand held her panties to one side. Her pink cunt lips were swollen and very moist.

He undid his button and pulled down his zipper. She broke into a smile, tingles surging from her crotch up her body. He pulled his rock hard cock out of his underwear and Amy felt a wave of desire go through her. He leaned down, holding himself above her with his arms. Her one hand was still holding her panties to one side. She impatiently reached down with her other and grabbed her brother's thick cock and bent it towards her hungry treasure.

He could feel it slide down the hot, slick lips of her pussy until it stopped at the entrance to her steamy hole. He pushed forward and the top of his penis slipped inside Amy's vagina. Her heat engulfed him tightly, the top of his dick felt incredibly hot. She purred, eyes closing.

He pulled back a little before pushing his cock hard into her, forcing most of it into her needy cunt. One more stroke and he was entirely inside her. Jeff's penis was all the way inside his little sister's tight pussy. The problem was - now he didn't want to take it out! Amy didn't want him to, either. She wanted him to fuck the shit right out of her!

Still holding her panties aside, she began to hump her hips upwards a little, encouraging him. He slid back out of her slick tunnel before driving his cock back in hard.

"Unh!" she groaned as she filled back up. He lost all control. He began to fuck her right there in her bed while their parents were just downstairs (or were they?). He thrust in and out of her tight hole at a rapid pace. Her pussy was still so very tight, despite how much he's fucked it. She was incredibly wet, too. He was losing it already.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she moaned, softly, trying desperately to keep it down. She felt amazing, her orgasm was approaching and she hurried to embrace it before the "quickie" was over. "Mmmmm..." she moaned, biting her lip as she came. Her heart was pounding, her eyes were winced shut, her pussy was convulsing around her older brother's pistoning cock. He lost it.

He slid his penis all the way into Amy's welcoming vagina and held himself there, deep inside her. His cock jerked and a thick wad of his seed shot forth, splashing off the back of his young sister's womb. He stifled his moan as he ejaculated again inside her, a river of cum flowing into her cunt. Jeff's penis continued to pulsate inside Amy, spraying more semen into her needy hole. He sighed, his orgasm finally subsiding, her vagina milking his penis of the last of his jism. He pulled out of her full twat with an audible 'slurp' and her panties slipped back into place. A wet spot immediately formed at the crotch as some of his cum leaked back out of her.

"Thank you!" she said, smiling, as she watched him do up his pants again. He helped her up and she walked him to her bedroom door. They hugged, tightly. He was conscious of her tits pressing against him.

"Don't forget," she whispered in his ear, "next week I'm going to try and get Bonnie." He grew hard again. Wow. That would be incredible! She kissed him on the mouth, sneaking her tongue in quickly before pulling away. He left, knowing he would be masturbating quite a bit that week. Not knowing that his two sisters would be doing the same thing.

*Next: Amy seduces her sister, Bonnie*