Sibling Seduction Ch. 22

Story Info
The two siblings have fun in the shower.
1.4k words
4.64
34.8k
2

Part 22 of the 35 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Do you want to have a shower?” she breathed after awhile. Jeff tried to control his arousal as memories of Amy asking that same question hit him.

“Yes.” Was all he said. He pulled his soft dick out of her with a ‘slurp’ and stood up. Bonnie hustled into the bathroom, his eyes on her skinny ass the entire way. It was different than with Amy. With Amy, they cleaned each other off, enjoyed each other’s bodies with their hands.

With Bonnie, she was already done cleaning her body and hair as he was stepping in. She was looking hot, her hair all wet and slicked back, water cascading over her naked, sexy body. She could feel herself begin to get sore, having been fucked 5 times in the past 18 hours or so to who knows how many orgasms. However, she STILL felt horny! It was non-stop with her! Seeing her brother’s cock, even soft, made her crotch tingle all over again!

She smiled at him, putting her arms around his neck. She closed her eyes and kissed him. He kissed back, opening his mouth and allowing her tongue to dart inside. He ran his tongue along his sister’s, sliding it into her mouth as she pressed her wet body against him. His hands clamped onto her skinny ass, squeezing it tight.

They were breathing heavily into each other’s mouth as her hand slid down his chest and grabbed his hardening penis. Her fingers wrapped around it as they made out, and she could feel it quickly grow to full hardness. She broke the kiss, smiling. She kissed him softly, over and over, lips smacking loudly.

Bonnie then eased herself down to her knees until she was staring right at her brother’s cock. It was at full attention before her. Holding it lightly in one hand, she bent her head beneath him and licked at his balls. She sucked his testicle into her mouth, and then released it.

She sucked his other one into her mouth as her hand stroked his shaft. He watched as her tongue trailed up his bag to the base of his pole, and then slowly on upwards. It teased around his helmet as the shower poured down on her. She looked up at him, into his eyes as she opened her mouth and slowly slipped his member inside.

He moaned as he felt her warm mouth slide down his rock hard penis. She took all of him; the top of his dick was touching her throat. She began to bob her head up and down on his cock, slurping hungrily. ‘Slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp’ could be heard over the shower as sister gave brother a blowjob. He wanted to fuck her so bad, and she had already got him off three times in the past two hours! He couldn’t take it anymore.

He gently lifted her head, and his dick popped out of her mouth. Taking the hint, she stood up. Jeff spun her around roughly so that she was facing away from him; the shower was spraying off her back and down to her ass. He sunk to his knees, and she felt him kiss her ass cheeks. She lifted a foot, placing it on the edge of the tub as she leaned in a corner, bending over and spreading for him as much as possible.

He sunk to his knees until he was staring straight at her bum. Her pink pussy lips were swollen and quite visible beneath her little ass. He buried his face in her ass, mouth sucking in as much of her cunt as it could. His nose was right in her asshole as his tongue teased over the lips that he held in his mouth. “Ohhhh…” she moaned, tingles shooting up her spine. Even though she had just cleaned herself, her pussy was flowing with her juices again already, and he could taste her. He loved how his sister tasted! He slid his tongue as far into her gash as he possible could, really burying his face in her ass as he did so. She gasped, and began to gently writhe her ass back against her big brother’s face. He suddenly licked at her clit briefly, sending a surge of pleasure through her body. Feeling too horny to stop himself, he began to slowly lick the skin between Bonnie’s asshole and her vagina. Her pussy was tingling, and her ass was tingling.

She really wanted him to lick her there, to try to fuck her there, she just didn’t know how to ask him. She could feel his tongue trail a circle around her anus, and she squirmed before him.

Grabbing her ass cheeks, he spread them as wide as he could, until he had a clear view of her tight little hole. He licked slowly around Bonnie’s anus. He then gently slipped his tongue inside her asshole, pushing it as far as he could. She moaned, bending over a little further. It felt so good! Squeezing her ass cheeks tightly, he began to slide his tongue in and out of his sibling’s dirty little hole.

Occasionally, he would dive down lower and lap at her wet pussy before sliding his tongue right back in her ass. Bonnie was a moaning, helpless mess in front of him. She was feeling so amazing, yet he wouldn’t let her cum. He felt so good in her ass and pussy. Finally, Jeff clamped on her clitoris and held it between his lips, rapidly running his tongue over it.

With a cry, she came, and she came hard. Her entire body was on fire as her pussy convulsed. He licked her through her orgasm before standing up behind her, rock hard dick in his hand. Bonnie was helpless, bent over naked and wet before him as the shower poured down on both of them. Breathing heavily, he ran the fat head of his penis down the crack of his sister’s ass, purposefully lingering at her tiny asshole. She actually found herself wanting him to shove it in there! Again, she couldn’t bring herself to say it. He carried on until he felt the comforting warmth of her pussy touching the tip of his cock. He pushed forward and the petals of his sister’s vagina easily parted for his penis, and he eased inside her slowly.

“Ohhhh God yes!” she sighed as she felt her tight little cunt fill up with her brother’s manhood. He continued to push into her until his groin was pressed against her ass. Her foot remained on the edge of the tub, and he had one hand holding her side, while the other one began to play with her small breast. He began to slide in and out of her snug hole as his fingers teased her hard nipple. “Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!” she began to moan right away as he shot into her over and over. He was so turned on he didn’t think he would be long. He slid his hand down her belly to her crotch, running his fingers through the wet fur of her bush. He began to finger her horny cunt, clearly feeling his penis penetrate his own sister’s vagina with his hand. As soon as his fingers touched her clit, it was over.

She moaned, cumming hard.

“OOHHHHHHHHHHH!” she cried out so loud it could be heard outside the apartment! He slapped against her ass as hard as he could. ‘Slap slap slap slap slap’ he slapped against her wet ass, watching the cheeks ripple with each impact. He was losing it. ‘Slap slap slap slap’ a few more strokes and he jammed his cock into her to the hilt, moaning. Jeff’s penis jerked, and once again a thick, hot stream of cum fired out of it and into her vagina. Bonnie pressed her ass against him hard, trying to milk every ounce of his cum out of him. His cock spasmed again, and another wad of semen splashed off the back of her womb. He pulled out of her full pussy, dick still trickling a bit of his seed. Bonnie turned around, saw this, and fell to her knees eagerly.

She grabbed her brother’s penis, stroking it, squeezing a little more cum out of the tip. She rubbed his semi hard penis all over her face, trailing his cum over her cheek as the shower poured off her back. She pulled back, and a string of his semen bridged his penis to her cheek as she smiled up at him. She slipped him into her mouth again, tasting his salty substance before releasing him. She stood up, smiling, a little bit of ejaculate on her face. She cleaned it off and stepped out of the shower, giving him time to get clean.