Sibling Seduction Ch. 24

Story Info
Jeff talks to one sis on the phone, while fucking the other.
1.2k words
4.53
44.6k
3

Part 24 of the 35 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 4:30 the phone rang. It was Amy. She had been masturbating all day and could no longer take it. She was lying in her bed naked, hand between her open legs, fingers caressing her horny slit. Jeff watched Bonnie talk to their sister for a few minutes before handing the phone over to Jeff. Jack got up to go have a shower.

“Hello?” Jeff said, sitting on the couch in the living room.

”Hi!” Amy said, fingers frigging her clit.

“Hey!” he replied, “what are you doing?”

“Playing with myself.” He grew hard instantly at her words. “I’m naked in my bed, fingering my pussy and thinking about you. I want you so bad Jeff. Do you want me?”

“Yes.” He swallowed.

“I’m sliding a finger into my pussy. Oh my God I’m so wet. Do you wish it was your cock instead of my finger?” she asked.

“Yes.” He repeated. Bonnie was jealous watching her brother talk to her sister and when she heard the shower start, she got down on her knees before him, her hands beginning to undo his shorts.

“Will you come over tomorrow?” Amy asked, “Mom and Dad are going away from 10 until around 4.”

“Sure.” He replied, as Bonnie reached into his shorts and underwear and pulled out his rock hard cock.

“Do you know where my finger is now?” Amy asked.

“Where?”

“In my ass. I love playing with my ass now!” It was true, she was sliding her finger in and out of her ass as she played with her clit with her other hand. “Oh God this feels good! I’m gonna cum soon…” she breathed. Bonnie, meanwhile, was staring at his dick as she stroked it. She slipped it into her mouth, sliding her lips all the way down the length of his pole. She was so wet at the sight of her brother’s manhood. She needed to be fucked. She shoved it into her mouth until the head was touching her throat.

She never did get to taste his cum earlier; she wasn’t going to let him get away this time!

“Ohhhh God…” Amy moaned into the phone, cumming. She shuddered, body afire as she writhed on her bed, trying to regain control. Between listening to one sister cum over the phone and watching the other one give him a blowjob and Jeff was as horny as he could get.

“I want you to fuck me all day tomorrow, Jeff.” Amy breathed. “Will you?”

Bonnie pulled her brother’s penis out of her mouth with a ‘slurp’ and stood up. She couldn’t take it anymore.

“Yes.” He said as he watched Bonnie undo her shorts and push them down to her feet. She stepped out of them, revealing her white panties with the pink design.

“I bought a special outfit for you.” Amy said.

“I can’t wait.” Jeff said as Bonnie straddled him. She was looking at him with pure lust. She needed him back inside her. She grabbed his cock and held it up in the air, her other hand pushed her panties to one side. She pressed her pussy on the top of his dick; he could feel her moist heat press against his manhood. Her lips parted and she absorbed her brother’s penis, slowly. “Ohhhhh…” she sighed as she filled up with cock.

“I’ll see you tomorrow at 10!” Amy said on the phone. His reaction was delayed as his penis was engulfed with warmth.

“Okay, bye!” he said, hanging up.

“Ohhh God!” Bonnie moaned, and her lips were on his. Her tongue immediately darted far into his mouth. He sent his tongue into her mouth as she began to slide her pussy up and down his rock hard dick. Jeff grabbed her bare ass, holding her skimpy panties to one side as she rode him right there on the couch while her boyfriend showered. “Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!” she moaned into his mouth as she felt an orgasm rise within her. His cock pierced her pussy over and over, shooting into her so deeply. Squeezing her ass cheeks tightly, Jeff began to fuck upwards as hard and as fast as he could, sensing that she was close. She broke the kiss. “Ohhhhh….” She moaned, rubbing her crotch against him as an orgasm exploded within her. He was kissing at her neck as her tight pussy squeezed and released his cock. She was turning him on so much, not to mention his conversation with Amy.

“I’m gonna cum, Bonnie.” He groaned as his sister recovered. Bonnie slid her pussy off of Jeff’s dick and got down on her knees between his legs.

Grabbing his shaft, she stuffed his member into her mouth eagerly, gobbling up as much as she could. She began to bob her head up and down on her brother’s lap as fast as she could, her lips gliding smoothly up and down his pole. She desperately wanted to taste him, having been foiled of that earlier by her boyfriend. She could taste her own pussy on his beautiful member, and that was just the way she liked it.

He moaned, watching his sister go down on him with abandon. He lost it, groaning. Bonnie felt his penis pulsate in her mouth and hot fluid sprayed off the back of her mouth. She slid her lips down his shaft all the way, holding all of him inside. His dick jerked again, more thick, salty cum went down her throat. She sucked hard, milking his penis for every ounce of semen that he had to give. She pulled him out of her mouth with a loud ‘slurp’, her hand squeezing upward on his cock. Another drop of cum appeared at the tip, and he watched her tongue snake out and lap that up eagerly. Bonnie stuck her tongue out at him, and Jeff could see a small droplet of his white semen pooled in the center of it. She pulled it back into her mouth, swallowing the salty substance. She then stuck her tongue out at him again. There was nothing there.

“There.” Bonnie said, satisfied. “God I love that cock!” They could hear the shower turn off in the other room. Bonnie stood up, grabbing her shorts as Jeff put his dick away. He watched his little sister bend over, ass barely covered by her panties which were stuffed up the crack a little, and pull her shorts up her long legs.

Suddenly, he wished they were alone again!

People were over that night, and other than the cheap thrill of a stolen kiss, or copping a feel, the siblings were unable to see any more action.

The closest they came was when Jeff walked into the bathroom as she was washing up. Shutting the door behind him, he grabbed her, pulled her close, and kissed her passionately. Her tongue eagerly darted into his mouth and her hand slid down his chest to his crotch. She grabbed his cock over his pants, squeezing it lustfully as his hands slid down her shorts and into her panties. His hands squeezed her soft, smooth ass tightly. They rubbed against one another as they made out, but were forced to break it up by a knock on the door. Both of them were incredibly horny, eager to finish what they started. The night for them didn’t end until 3am, when finally everyone had left.