Sibling Seduction Ch. 27

Story Info
Jeff takes his sister anally in broad daylight.
3.5k words
4.65
52.5k
5

Part 27 of the 35 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait for me outside." Amy ordered. "I'm going to get changed." Jeff watched Amy's naked ass wiggle as she walked away. He threw on his shorts only, and went out the sliding back door.

Jeff's cock twitched and his jaw dropped when Amy emerged from the house a few moments later. She was wearing the tiniest, skimpiest pink bikini he had ever seen! The top was just a couple of straps, with barely enough material to hide her nipples! From the front, the bottom looked like it was barely containing her pussy! She had a big smile on her face, but he didn't really notice her face at first.

She stepped out onto the deck and turned around, showing off the back. She may as well have been naked! His baby sister's skinny ass was clear of all cover, the string of the bikini was hidden somewhere between her white cheeks. His cock was suddenly straining hard against his shorts, and his breathing had deepened dramatically. He was speechless. Amy turned back around.

"So did you fuck Bonnie outside at all?" she asked, erotically. Her dark eyes were looking at him challengingly, as if she expected the answer to be 'no'. His eyes could not help but wander down to her fantastic tits, and her clearly revealed cleavage.

"Yes." He said, finding his voice. Amy looked, surprised, angry, and disappointed. She brought her hands up to her bikini top and pulled it down and on the outside of her breasts. Her pink areolas were revealed, and her nipples were very erect. Jeff looked around, nervously.

"Don't worry." She said, "They aren't home." She pointed behind him. "And they..." she pointed behind her, "can't really see over here. And the people behind us are too far away." His eyes were locked on his sister's tits. She smiled, and sat down on a lawn chair. She placed her feet up on the edge of the chair, curling her toes over the edge and opening her long legs. Now his eyes were locked on her crotch. She slowly brought her hand down between her thighs, and he watched as her fingers slowly pulled the side of her bikini bottom over. Gradually, the curls of her bush came into view. Followed soon after by her pink, swollen pussy lips.

"Brother?" she asked, pouting, "Will you eat my pussy?"

Jeff felt weak in the knees, almost falling over. His cock almost ripped through his shorts! Amy's puckered cunt lips were pressed tightly together, glistening with moisture. He stepped closer to her, falling to his knees before her.

As he bent his head between her thighs, he could smell the strong scent of her pussy. He kissed her quivering lips. "Ohhh..." she sighed, tingles shooting up her body. Still holding her bikini bottoms to one side with one hand, her other hand brushed his hair back, sliding behind his head and holding his face in her pussy.

He sucked her sensitive lips into his mouth, causing her to gasp again as he released her skin. He slid his hands under her near naked ass, his tongue darting out and slowly licking from the bottom of her slit up to the top. Her taste, his sister's taste, was incredibly strong on his tongue. His hands squeezed her skinny ass tightly as his tongue teased over her clitoris. She caught her breath again as tingles shot up her body. He slid his tongue into her tunnel. Now he could really taste her! He twirled his tongue around the inside of Amy's vagina, gathering her delicious juices as she squirmed above him. He sucked hard on her pussy, sucking her flowing liquids into his mouth and drinking her.

"Ohhh..." she moaned, leaning back and closing her eyes. Her fingers stroked his hair as his tongue danced on her slit. Jeff sucked her clit into his mouth and held it there, teasing over it with his tongue. Amy began to writhe her crotch up into her brother's face as he mercilessly lapped at her clitoris. She was moaning softly.

Suddenly, Jeff began to lick her clit as fast as he possible could. His tongue was lashing lightening quick at her tiny button, and she hurtled towards orgasm.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhh fuck!" she breathed. Her entire body grew hot, and she writhed her crotch up into his face as she came violently. Her hand was pushing his face hard into her convulsing pussy as he continued licking at it. Her heart was pounding, she thought it would explode!

Jeff continued to eat her cunt as she rode out her orgasm. Finally, it subsided and Amy pushed his face away. Her face was all flushed and her chest was heaving as she gasped for breath. Her pink pussy lips were parted slightly, quivering invitingly.

"Fuck me, Jeff." She whispered, still recovering. She may be recovering but she still wanted that cock!

Completely forgetting that he was outside in broad daylight, with only a small fence surrounding the deck with the hot tub, Jeff undid the button and zipper on his shorts and they fell to his knees. He had to stand up and crouch, as he wasn't quite tall enough to fuck her on his knees.

Amy eagerly grabbed his rock hard cock in her small hand and aimed it down at her needy treasure. When the head of his penis touched the entrance to her pussy, he could feel the tremendous heat emanating from it. He pushed forward, and the petals of his sister's vagina opened up and allowed him to squeeze inside.

"Ohhhh yesss..." Amy moaned, closing her eyes and arching her head back. She could feel her brother slowly ease his thick penis inside her hungry twat, inch by inch. He continued forcing his dick into her, not stopping until he suddenly found himself completely inside her! He slowly slid out of her, his eyes watching his penis as it pulled her pink lips outward. He saw that her bikini bottoms were rubbing against his shaft a little, they had gradually slipped back over her bush somewhat. He pulled his dick right out of her with an audible 'slurp', and he watched the erotic sight of his little sister's pussy lips closing back together. He grabbed the tiny string of her bikini bottoms and pulled, Amy raised her ass off the chair a little. He slid the tiny things down her long legs and she pulled her feet out of them one by one. He dropped them on the deck, and her feet returned to the edge of the chair.

Jeff stared hungrily at his baby sister's beautiful pussy, and as he crouched over her, he allowed the young girl to grab his pole and aim the mushroom head back at her entrance. She looked down between her legs were his thick, mushroom head pressed against her swollen lips. He pushed forward, sliding into her once again. He entered her warmth in one stroke, and she moaned, closing her eyes. Her hot cunt was tight around him!

"God I love being inside you." He moaned. Amy looked up at him with her pretty dark eyes and smiled.

"Get used to it!" she exclaimed, "'Cause you'll be inside me all day!" Her smile grew bigger and he kissed her mouth. He held himself inside her, kissing her mouth over and over again. 'Smack smack smack' their lips kissed each other loudly. He pulled his face back, his cock still buried inside her young vagina. Amy stuck her tongue out at him as far as it would go, mockingly. He surprised her by sucking it into his mouth. He sucked on his sister's tongue for a moment before releasing it.

"That felt cool!" she exclaimed. He kissed her mouth again.

"This will feel even cooler." He replied, pulling his cock most of the way out of her warmth. He slammed it inside her, causing her tits to bounce.

"UNH!" she cried out loudly, eyes closing. "Ohhh yesss..." she moaned, "You're right!" He kissed her forehead as he slowly slid in and out of her. She looked up at him and he kissed her, tongue darting into her mouth as his manhood entered her over and over. Eventually, though, he just could not continue the current pace while crouching.

Amy was disappointed when Jeff pulled his penis out of her tight vagina and fell to his knees. "Get on your knees." He stated. She knew exactly what she wanted, and she scrambled off the chair, bending over in front of him. She leaned on her arms on the chair, giving herself to him again. There was that ass. His sister's naked, skinny, creamy white ass. And it was all his.

For a moment, he was torn between licking her ass and pussy, and sliding his cock in her. Remembering that they were outside in the open, he thought it would be better if he fucked her quickly and got the hell inside!

Jeff slowly ran his fat penis down the crack of her ass. When Amy felt it brush over her asshole, chills ran up and down her spine, and she felt a sudden yearning to have him back in her ass.

"Fuck my ass!" she said, excitedly. He stopped, her words nearly setting him off.

"We should go inside, then. We need the Vaseline." He stated, hand stroking his cock. "It's okay!" she said eagerly, "I've been practicing. Just lick it a little first and then give it a try!" Now Jeff was hornier than ever. He was at her command. Anything for that tight, young little ass!

He crouched down even lower and kissed her ass cheeks. His hands grabbed her cheeks, spreading them. There was his baby sister's puckered little asshole. He bent and kissed her just inside the crack of her ass. He kissed the same spot on the other side. His tongue snaked out and he gently licked at the outside of Amy's anus. Tingles shot up her spine at the sensation. He eased his tongue into her anal passage.

"Ohhh..." Amy sighed, closing her eyes. She remained helplessly bent over the chair while her brother's tongue slipped into her asshole. 'smack smack' he kissed at the crack of her ass again before spreading her cheeks wide once more and burying his face in there. He pushed his tongue as far into her asshole as it would go, and then ran it along the roof as he pulled it back out. Jeff began to fuck her ass with his tongue, sliding it in and out of the tight little hole. He could hear Amy sigh above him as he continued lapping at her anus. He could do this all day! But he had to speed things up. He gathered up a lot of saliva and rolled it out on the tip of his tongue, keeping her ass cheeks spread wide. He dripped his saliva onto the entrance to her asshole. He pulled back for a moment, staring at his spit as it remained pooled at the gateway to his sister's ass. He couldn't get over the things he was doing with his own flesh and blood!

Both siblings were breathing heavily as he knelt behind her, holding his rock hard cock out before him. He decided he would put it in her pussy first, and coat it with her juices. He pressed the mushroom head of his penis against the swollen, quivering lips of Amy's vagina. He slipped inside her.

"Ohhhhh God!" she moaned, arching her head back as she felt her brother's dick slowly slide into her. In no time, her hot, tight pussy was gripping his entire cock. It felt so incredible that Jeff was tempted to just fuck her doggie style. With his eyes on the greater goal, her ass, he slipped his rock hard organ out of her cunt with a 'slurp' that both of them could hear.

Her heart was pounding as she lay helplessly against the lawn chair, she could feel her brother's penis poking at her between her ass cheeks. He placed his cock against her little entrance and pushed. Nothing. He pushed harder, not letting up. Seconds rolled by, and he was about to give up when finally Amy's asshole opened up and accepted the top of his penis inside.

"Fuck!" she cried, wincing. He looked down at her bum, and how the top of his dick disappeared inside her tiny hole. He forced another inch into her, causing her to groan. Her body had completely tensed up. Jeff began to slide the top two inches of his organ in and out of her little anal opening, she was squeezing his cock tightly as he did so.

"Ohh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she moaned, her ass was on fire! He hadn't even gone in there yet! As much as it hurt, it felt incredible, and Amy found herself wanting more. She wanted her sibling to slide his cock further into her ass! She could take it!

As if reading her mind, Jeff pushed his penis halfway into her asshole before stopping. He resumed fucking her, with half his dick this time. He was going at a soft, steady pace, his hands holding the soft sides of her ass tightly as he eased his dick in and out of it. Tingles shot from her ass to her pussy and up her spine, Amy was starting to really get into it, and she could feel the stirrings of an orgasm. "Ohh! Unh! Ohh! Unh!" she cried over and over as she got fucked up her ass.

Jeff chanced full penetration. He pushed hard, forcing his cock all the way into his baby sister's tight ass.

"OHHHH!" she cried, her ass stretching to take it all. He watched as inch by inch his cock disappeared into her anus, until finally his groin was pressed against her bum. Amy's ass was holding his entire cock, and they didn't use lubrication!

"Oh my God you're big!" she grunted. She was on the edge of an orgasm. He began to slide out of her, and that simple motion set her off. "Ohhhhfuck!" she cried, cumming. Wave upon wave of orgasm overtook her, and she was gasping for breath, wincing. Jeff began to fuck her up the ass as she came, and he didn't hold back. 'Slap slap slap slap' his groin slapped hard against her ass, and he watched her cheeks ripple with each sudden impact. His cock jackhammered in and out of her tight little ass as she came and came and came.

Suddenly, she felt him slide out of her ass. Relief mixed with longing welled up inside her. The pain was gone, but she wanted him back!

"Lie on your back." She heard her brother order. Amy scrambled to comply. She lay down on the deck beneath the hot sun and raised her long legs, spreading them wide. Her dark eyes looked at him as he stared at the pink swollen lips of her vagina.

"Pull your knees up to your shoulders." He told her. Pussy buzzing, the helpless girl was under his spell. She grabbed her legs under her knees and pulled them right up to her shoulders. Her beautiful pussy was completely in view, and he could even see underneath her a little. He knelt in front of her and she felt, rather than saw, his cock rub slowly down her wet slit. He caught her off guard when he kept going, probing at her ass underneath her cunt. Tingles surged through her body when she realized that her brother was going to fuck her up the ass again.

Jeff placed the head of his cock against the entrance to her ass. He looked at Amy. His baby sister. His cock was poised to slide into her butt, and she was looking at him, dark eyes filled with lust. Her near-naked chest was heaving, her bikini top still pulled down beneath her breasts. He pushed forward, and at first there was no give again. But her ass had loosened up a little and it eventually opened up and allowed him inside. He slid into her, and was halfway inside her in just one stroke.

"Ohhh..." Amy sighed, closing her eyes as her big brother slid his cock up her ass. He looked down at her crotch. Her pink cunt lips were pressed tightly together, surrounded by curls of brown pubic hair. He stared at that lovely bush as he slid his penis out of her anus a bit. He pushed it back inside, this time sliding it all the way home. Amy gasped, wincing in pain and ecstasy.

He leaned over her, holding his cock in her bum as his lips searched for hers. She felt his lips touch hers, and she kissed him, suddenly realizing that this was the first time she was able to kiss her brother while he was fucking her up the ass! Her tongue darted into his mouth as she felt him begin to slide in and out of her asshole using short strokes.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" she moaned into his mouth. She could feel another orgasm begin to rise. Suddenly, she felt his cock slide out of her ass. Jeff immediately placed it at the entrance to her pussy and she sucked him inside her warmth.

"Ohhhh yesss..." she moaned, breaking the kiss. Now he was fucking her tight, wet pussy. Her feet were flailing above their heads as he fucked the poor girl outside on the deck. She was barely able to hang onto her legs she was getting fucked so hard. Her orgasm was just about there... Suddenly, he pulled out of her cunt, putting it back at her ass. This time he was able to slide into her anus right away, and he was too horny to be gentle. He forced his entire cock inside her asshole in one hard stroke.

"UNH!" Amy moaned. Orgasm exploded within her. He watched her young face wincing in ecstasy; her toes were curling on either side of his head as he slid his thick cock in and out of her tight ass. Her heart was pounding, her ass and pussy were convulsing as she got fucked on the deck. The sight was enough to send him on his way.

Just as she was about to recover, he pulled his cock out of her anus and shoved it back into her wet cunt. "Ohhhh!" she cried out again. Neither paid attention to how loud they were, or whether or not the neighbours could hear, they just wanted to fuck!

He fucked her tight pussy really hard for a few strokes, letting his orgasm really build. He slammed his cock inside his sister, holding it there. Jeff's fat penis jerked, unleashing a solid stream of cum into Amy's needy vagina. She let go of her legs, dropping them down off his shoulders and around him. His orgasm was so extreme, that she could feel his manhood twitching inside her, dumping his seed into her womb. "Ohhhh..." she sighed, her legs wrapping around her big brother's waist and holding him inside her. His cock pulsated again, firing off a smaller load of hot semen into her pussy. He collapsed on her, his ejaculate slowing to a trickle. He rubbed his groin against her, making sure the remaining drops of his cum went directly into her fertile vagina.

He lay on top of her for a moment as they caught their breath. He looked at her and they shared a smile as his penis softened inside her vagina. He kissed her, lips smacking loudly. She squeezed him close with her arms and legs.

"Ohhh God that was awesome!" she exclaimed. To accent her statement, she rubbed her pussy hard against him. "Mmmm I LOVE your cock!" she added. She kissed him soundly on the mouth. She looked over at the hot tub.

"I can't believe that just a couple of months ago I sucked your dick for the first time. Right there in that tub!" she said. He smiled, kissing her again. He slipped his tongue into her mouth. She sent her tongue back the other way, and they kissed for a moment before she continued. She broke the kiss, feet caressing his legs lightly.

"That was such a good decision to do that!" she said, looking at him with her brown eyes. He smiled at her, nodding, kissing her mouth yet again.

"So...you fucked Bonnie outside..." Amy muttered, changing the subject.

"Yes." He answered, "But I didn't fuck her up the ass outside!" That seemed to make her happy because her smile broadened. He slipped his semi-hard penis out of her. He picked up his shorts and hurried into the house. Amy scrambled to follow him, grabbing her bikini bottoms on the way.

*I have decided that this series will go 33 chapters, already written. Too many readers want me to go back to my stories on cheating. If I decide to write further on these three characters, I will post them under the "incest" category and the title will start with the word "Sibling" in case you read this note a few months down the road...X-Factor*