Sibling Seduction Session: All Told

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She half frowns down at her brother, obviously displeased at his past failure, but pleased by his open admiration now. Again, the irony appears to pass them both by. "This is exactly what I looked like. You were too busy watching those Greasers!"

Is either sibling conscious of what is implied by his reply? "I can see it now," earning a disdainful flick of her head and a half-turn away from him that lets the video capture perfectly her curves under their schoolgirl disguise. Everyone who watches the video can see it too.

Pugh allows a moment of silence, during which Dick's slightly hoarse breathing can be heard. "Well, Sister, it is obvious that you know more about fashion than your brother, but isn't that always the case with men? Can you explain and show us the kind of things that the Smarties did to make themselves stand out?"

Under Pugh's patient prompting, Anne-Marie gradually begins to relax as she make fairly marginal changes in her costume; unbuttoning her cardigan one button at a time, then doing it up, tucking her tie into her shirt. Most of the changes are minimal, almost unnoticeable, but the sight of Anne-Marie moving and posing is profoundly erotic soft porn raised by her ogling brother to something much more depraved.

Her first poses are hesitant and apologetic, but Pugh continuously compliments her on each new look with Dick feebly seconding him. As she relaxes, her poses become more expressive and sexy, when Dick interjects, "I think I remember one thing you used to do ... No... Not you, but one of your friends, that [bleep]." He is clearly embarrassed.

Anne-Marie looks up in surprise, "You fancied her? You did!" she accuses.

Dick is blushing, "No!! I'm just saying I might have noticed. You admit that you were all trying to make boys notice. Well, I'm a boy ... a man, I mean. We can't help but notice."

Pugh intercedes to keep the conversation from turning raunchy too soon. "Wait, little sister. This is very good, exactly what we want to investigate, how you and your brother experience the same fashions. Do you know what he means?"

She frowns prettily. "No. I don't. What do you mean?"

Dick struggles for a moment, "it's a little embarrassing to say in front of my little sister."

Pugh helps out, "listen, brother, we have already seen that, like most guys, you cannot really talk about fashion clearly. What if I give you another £20. Jump up with your sister and show us."

"What? You mean use her as the model?"

"That's right. It will be quicker and clearer."

There is an awkward silence as Dick pockets the bill, removes his shoes and climbs up beside his sister. He sits back on the top of the top layer of the settee and looks helplessly as if for permission at Pugh.

"This is excellent. You are both genuinely helping our study. Now stand in front of your brother so he can show us what he means." Anne-Marie bounces around to face her brother and smiles encouragingly.

Dick gulps again, before reaching out cautiously with both hands. "Lift up your arms." She does so, giggling, as he cautiously pulls both sides of the cardigan just above the top button and, then, stretches them either side of her breasts. The cardigan stretches tightly around the mounds, emphasising their roundness against her shirt. The outline of her half-cupped bra shows plainly through the fabric.

Anne-Marie looks down at her outfit and bursts into laughter. "You noticed that? We all did it!" She turns full front towards the camera. The tight cardigan now makes a stretched red frame and holds the shirt tightly over her breasts with the tie still running decisively between, bringing her cleavage into sharp relief. "Wait a minute," the girl cries. "We also used to do this." She expertly loosens her tie and turns her back to the camera. When she turns back the knot is firmly in place, but both ends now dive inside her shirt-blouse at about the second button down. She looks proudly at them. Through the fabric you can clearly see that each end now extends to nestle inside either bra cup. The effect is erotic in the extreme, though her smile is more proud than anything else. "It used to drive boys wild on the bus after school! You had to pretend you didn't notice until they were acting really stupid, and then you just laughed at them!"

Off camera, Dick's soft response sounds almost plaintiff, "I never saw you dress like that."

"Well, you wouldn't, would you? I did this for boys I fancied!" She sits companionably next to her brother on the top level of the settee looking down at the camera, he, stiffly by her side cannot seem to drag his side-long gaze away from her breasts. Sweat sparkles on his forehead.

"This is absolutely excellent," encourages the off-camera voice. "You are not just showing your awareness of fashion, but also how brothers and sisters relate to each other in a close family." At this, Anne-Marie's head jerks up as if she might be realising that they have been bending, if not breaking some significant taboos, but before she can speak, Pugh continues, "One of the biggest challenges in marketing is to persuade brothers to spend more on their sisters. You are a close pair, so we are learning lots from you."

Again, they both pause as if trying to get their head around Pugh's drivel, before nodding cautiously. He carries on. "Now, I want to give you another £40 (he hands two bills to Dick, who takes them uncertainly) to hold hands for ten seconds."

"What? Just hold hands?" from the girl. "What does that have to do with fashion?"

"It has everything to do with how people interact. You know how important sibling relationships can be to marketing. So, yes, just like with your boyfriend. It's probably the easiest £40 you will ever earn. You can do the counting up to ten." It is all nonsense, but he sounds so authoritative, and there is the money.

"You're right," says the girl with decision, taking her brother's left hand as his other pushes the money into his pocket. She begins slowly counting, breaking off at "five" to say, "this is a little weird... Six ... Seven ..."

"You can treat your parents to a night out for ten seconds work."

"We can't tell our parents about this! (The penny is beginning to drop a little.)... eight ... Nine ... Ten!" Both snatch their hands away, he to wipe his forehead and, is he trying to adjust himself without anyone noticing? "What next?" she asks plaintively, making clear just how much in control Pugh is. Her brother is passive and silent beside her, fidgeting quietly.

"I want to give you another £40 for another ten seconds work. Pretty good rates, Huh? This time, just give each other a hug. Affectionate family members hug each other all the time. This time, brother, you can count."

Two more bills are passed across and they turn towards each other. "It's not much, if he wants to keep throwing money." mutters Dick as they grip each other uncertainly, her hands at his waist, his at her hips with clear space between them. Before Dick can start his count, Pugh interjects, "Come on. It has to be a proper hug or you'll have to do it again."

Anne-Marie leans in closer, her arms going up and around her brother's neck as he slowly begins to count. His go around her back and gradually climb to between her shoulder blades, and they both pull closer until she is resting her head on his shoulder facing towards the camera. Her breasts are pressing against his chest through her pink uniform shirt, which still looks as crisp and clean as can be.

Pugh's voice, "well, how does your brother smell?"

She makes a face. "I don't want to smell him. I'm ignoring all smells at the moment. He doesn't smell!" At ten, she pulls away. He appears to resist for a moment before releasing her.

"I think your brother liked it." Pugh laughs.

"I did, because she is my sister, and it is good money for just ten seconds... Excuse me." His voice trails off as he jumps from the settee and makes a show of placing his shoes to one side as if they were somehow in the way. His sister, but not the camera, fails to note how he makes a significant adjustment to his trousers. As he returns to her side, his arm negligently falls across his lap.

"That was excellent," encourages Pugh and, then, suddenly changes track. "Did you smoke, little sister?"

"No! That was definitely a Greaser habit!"

"Not even marijuana? (a negative shake of the head from the girl, but her brother looks less certain)... Ahh, but big brother has, haven't you?"

"Well, yes, a little. It helps me relax."

The scene turns comical for a moment as Anne-Marie confronts her brother, very much the prefect, her uniform-framed breasts jutting accusingly at him, as he desperately defends and minimises his use of grass, eventually stopping, as she finally sighs, "but I never did. I thought that you and Dad would kill me. Definitely Greaser."

"I think you're wrong," comes the disembodied voice. "Lots of people use it to relax. Even I do. You should try it. In fact, brother, you could do with relaxing. The interview is going really well. Why don't we take a break and have another glass of wine and have a smoke? You can try it too if you want, little sister. You're not a schoolgirl any longer."

Anne-Marie ignores the evidence of her uniform, and nods her head defiantly at her brother, looking like some depraved Hermione Granger Neither notices that Pugh sets down the camera still aimed at them and recording, while, of course the tripod cameras have been running from the start. The video fades to black again, returning to the pair side-by-side again, wreathed with smoke. She is coughing as he holds her up against him. He laughs as he helps her sip at his wine glass.

Pugh is saying, "Thank you for sharing the one glass. I will have to buy some more. Well, Anne-Marie, it can make you cough at first, but you must admit it is relaxing." Both siblings are clearly less stressed and she giggles, "I wish I'd tried it years ago. Better late than never." Her brother nods in mellow agreement, before subsiding into laughter with her. Eventually more sober, both passively sit regarding the handheld camera as he picks it up and, with his other hand, passes them another £100. "What now?" she bursts out.

"It's quite simple. I want you to kiss each other."

"What? On the lips?" From both. "I think that is going too far," says the girl. Her brother nods in agreement but says nothing. His free arm returns to rest across his lap again.

Before she can say more, Pugh interrupts, "I can see that is a bit too much for you. How about if there were something between you so your lips didn't touch?"

Anne-Marie draws again on the last of the marijuana as her brother asks, "like a plate of glass?" Pugh nods yes off-camera, because both visibly relax and Dick says, "That won't be a problem, will it?" to his little sister. He pockets the cash as Anne-Marie blows out the last of the smoke.

They sit for a moment, before Dick reaches out and carefully takes a sheet of cling film. "It's not very thick," he says doubtfully.

Again Pugh reassures and compels them to do as he wants. "Don't worry. Your lips won't even touch and you have another £100 for only ten seconds. Pretty good deal in my opinion. I'll count."

The two turn uncertainly to face each other, Dick stretching the film between them. Anne-Marie speaks, "I'll have to keep my eyes closed. I don't want to see my brother." She leans forward slowly, eyes tight shut. Her brother's are wide open. They press their tightly clenched lips together through the film. Anne-Marie emits a little whining noise.

Pugh starts to count and, then stops. "You have to do it properly or I'll make you do it again. You know I've paid you all this cash." They both try to relax. His mouth opens slightly and her whine softens as her lips separate slightly as the slow count passes six. By nine it is clearly a tense but genuine kiss. They both pull away promptly at ten, sister rubbing her lips with her hands and brother wiping his brow again.

"That was too much!" Says Anne-Marie, but her brother remains silent.

"I think you're doing fine," says Pugh, "but I think we need to return to the fashion check." Both perk up at the prospect of an easier task. "You've already shown us the Smarty fashion. We need to find out more about the Greaser fashion. Can you do the same as you did so we see clearly what the Greaser style looks like? I can give you another £40. This time, brother, I think it should all go to your sister. She has to do the most work." Dick nods his head vigorously in agreement and relief that he does not have to do anything else but watch.

Anne-Marie stands indecisively. "I prefer that to kissing, but I'm not sure I can." Her voice sounds distinctly spacy. "I don't have tights," she complains. Dick lets out bursts out laughing at the weakness of her objection and, after a moment, she joins him. They both look well stoned.

"Not a problem," responds their pornographic mentor. "Lovely though they are, we do not have to focus on your legs."

At which point, her brother interjects, "you can do a Britney Spears. I always liked that video." He smiles broadly and Pugh can be heard seconding him in the background. Anne-Marie looks at them blankly.

"Oh brother, Brother! She is too young to remember. We can tell you what to do. It is perfectly Greaser."

Anne-Marie responds to their suggestions as best she can. Dick calls for her to take off her tie, but Pugh over-rules him and tells her to loosen and slip it off her collar so it hangs like a necklace from her bare neck. She unbuttons the cardigan so it hangs open and, then, at her brother's urging, unbuttons her shirt. She tries without success to recreate the look her brother describes, until Pugh directs her to let her brother dress her. Anne-Marie stands passively in front of Dick as he knots the shirt-tails across her chest, turning it into a kind of halter neck. She laughs as she recalls Greaser girls doing the same at the end of their final school year, when teacher controls no longer worried them.

As she poses in front of the camera, Pugh says, "wait a moment. Shouldn't your skirt be shorter?"

Her brother agrees laughingly, and after a moment, she does too. She begins to role her skirt waist, shortening the length, but over-balancing on the uncertain cushioned footing, but her brother's hands come out instinctively from behind Anne-Marie to grip her waist and steady her. She writhes. "That tickles!"

He instantly lets go, but, as she continues to stumble, he grips her again, not on her bare skin, but higher up under her arms. His fingers peek out from the sides of her breasts as she regains her balance and continues to roll the skirt waist until the hem is half way between knee and groin. Anne-Marie turns to thank Dick as he trails his hands down and off her. "I'm a proper Greaser now, a real school rebel." Her brother's agreement is plain in his eyes. He has forgotten to cover his groin, which is beginning to tent, but she does not notice.

Pugh tells them that the Greasers missed a trick. "The short skirt and knee socks work a treat." Then, almost in passing, "but be careful how you stand. I can see your knickers." Anne-Marie overbalances again trying to cover up and her brother's hands again steady her, this time gripping her hips through the skirt to avoid tickling her as she lengthens it slightly. The pleats fall just far enough to cover her ass.

-

At this point, I have to stop and acknowledge how cleverly Pugh had manipulated me and my brother. He hadn't told us any lies, but he kept us walking right up to the precipice with a mixture of nonsense and money. Eyes wide shut, I know I did not realise where we were going and I believe that, at the very least, my brother thought things were under control and that he could call a halt before we went too far. We were both to find out how wrong we were. The fact is that at some level we were becoming willing collaborators.

-

"This is perfect!" Pugh croons yet again. "We've really nailed the fashion angle. There's just a bit more to cover about your relationship, but as I did not expect to get so far today, I'd like to offer you another £60. It might take another half hour." Both siblings looked a mixture of eager and doubtful. "I imagine big brother played a lot with little sister when you were growing up, giving her horsey-rides, tickling and the like." Both nod. "Sister, we want you to sit on top of brother like you used to do when you were little."

"That will be easy," says Dick with obvious relief and with accompanying nods from Anne-Marie, still standing with Dick's hands to balance her. "After all we've done, I would almost do that for nothing!"

"That's great, but I wouldn't be so cruel. Brother, just lie down on the settee with your head towards me." He does so, while Anne-Marie crouches beside him. "Now, sister get on top like you are riding a horse." Anne-Marie tries to do so carefully trying not to touch him with her hands.

Eventually she manages to sit astride Dick and looks towards the camera. "It's not as easy as it looks." She is in a provocative school rebel display, and her brother is grunting softly, obviously holding his stomach in. The tops of her breasts shine rosily under the studio lights and the skirt is rolled far too short to hide much either.

Pugh's voice asks her to sit further back down her brother's legs, and she willingly slides backwards. Dick almost whines, "Hey! Wait. Does she have to sit there?"

Anne-Marie seems entirely unaware of the implications of straddling his groin and draws entirely the wrong conclusion. "I'm not crushing you, am I? I think I'm getting a bit fat."

"What? No! It's just..." He clearly does not want to say what his problem is, but Anne-Marie's interruption has derailed his objection and saved Pugh the trouble of replying. Dick continues to mutter incoherently

"Are you sitting properly, like on a horse? You have to look like you're riding to earn the £60. I'm doing my part giving you the money. It's only fair that you do what I ask."

Anne-Marie hesitantly begins to jog up and down. "Like this? I'm not sure it's a good idea." Then, out of the blue and proof of how stoned she is, she addresses her brother, "Have you ever ridden a horse?"

"What? Ummm... Yes, a couple of times."

"I never have. Is it like this?"

"What? I don't know. A little, I guess."

"You need to lean forward. You should use your hands to balance."

Her hands wave above her brother's chest, touching and lifting as she tries to avoid the inevitable. His arms extend stiffly on either side, the hand visible to the camera clenching a into a fist and unclenching in time to her gentle bouncing. Eventually Anne-Marie leans with both hands on his chest and begins to bounce more rhythmically. It goes on for some time, no one speaking. At several points she looks up as if to speak, but then let's her head sink down as she continues to flex her hips.

Eventually, "I'm pretty sure we shouldn't be doing this," but she might as well be speaking to herself, because no one responds. In any case, her eyes are half-closed and her tongue is peeking out of the side of her mouth. Her tie gently strokes his chest hairs where his buttons have worked undone.

"What do you think, brother?" asks the indefatigable Pugh. He laughs at Dick's soft grunt. "I think he likes it. You must admit that this is an easy way to make money." Pugh then speaks directly to Anne-Marie, "Would you like to have another £100?"

She stops in mid stroke. "I would, but what do I have to do?"

Ignoring her, Pugh speaks to her brother, "Would you help your sister gain another £100?"

"What? I'd like to, but how?"

"Let her take down your trousers." Pugh ignores his spluttered negative. "You will both still have clothing on so it will be all right. I'll bet your sister has seen you in your boxer shorts before."