Sibling Seduction Turns Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lilly, move, lemme try," Christie said.

"Mmmh? Mhhm - hey, ow! Play fair!" Lilith said, as her sister pulled her hair, interrupting her fellatio.

"You can't even keep Addie hard!"

"Yes I can! Fuck off!"

Christie shoved her sister off, then fell tit-first on his brother's lap, wrapping her arms firmly around the boy's legs. She licked the shaft from balls to tip, but stopped there.

"Wow, it doesn't taste like I thought it would," Christie said.

"Then give it to me!" Lilith screamed and pounced her sister, accidentally shoving her head-first into a state of deepthroat.

Lilith grabbed the little woman's pony tails like a horse's reins. She pulled as hard as she could, jerking Christie's head while riding her back. Christie's head bobbed up and down, the suction of her lips sealing the mushroom head into a moist chamber - Adam's muffled yell reached neither of their ears. Christie already tasted the slushy semen, but hesitated for just a second, which was when Lilith broke her throat grip, though she got immediately slapped for it. The girls wrestled, but Christie stayed on top while Lilith gasped for air in between two underdeveloped mounds. The top girl cracked a grin and laughed tauntingly.

"Haha, and I thought I was the gay one! Damn, girl, you leak like a slut!" Christie stated.

"Guh, wha? I'm not... ghh," Lilith whimpered with an elbow pressing her throat.

"You want a kiss, gay girl? You want your sister to make you her bitch?"

"But I'm, ugh... I'm really not wet!"

"Liar! I smell your little manhole, I can... huh?"

Christie swiped her sister's panty area, but her leakage was just a dot. She looked down in confusion and pushed her hand in Lilith's panties.

"Ohh!" Lilith let out, as foreign fingers scratched her bush.

Christie pulled her hand out, blushing apologetically while she did. Her wandering gaze noted Lucy on her throne of thorns - purplish wings had sprouted from the succubus' back. Her horns were curving, occupying an enlarged area on her forehead. The shedevil's legs were open, a puddle of organic lube resting on her seat. The color of her panties had changed into a darker, more transparent shade, effectively exposing the rosy redness underneath. The succubus' tail was tangled around its owner's throbbing left nipple. Lucy frothed ash from her lip sides, panting like a dog with her tongue out.

Lucy's dark brown eyes, turned into reptilian lines, met with Christie's. The girl forgot to put strength into her arms, so Lilith took her chance and pushed her sister off. The twins scrambled to grab their place on the mattress. They stared at the transformed Lucy in silence, sharing a nervous look.

"Uhm... Lucy?" Christie asked.

"You look kinda weird," Lilith commented.

Even the succubus' teeth had grown longer, their chewing ends sharper. Her new jaws gleamed under the hovering light baubles. She leered both of them, then seized her masturbation and shredded her skirt with a lion-like roar, startling the twins. She stood up slowly from her throne, like royalty, and pointed her bony, claw-like finger forward.

"I shrall fuck ryu britches to hell and back," the succubus growled.

Before the girls could scream, the snapping of fingers silenced them: The tentacles protruding from the mattress grabbed their limbs and thrust into their mouths. Within mere seconds the twins were bound to the bed, their necks resting on Adam's legs. Not able to move a single muscle, the girls stared at the ceiling and wept in fear. The horned lady slid through the floor - she either flew, or her footsteps were so controlled that they made no sound, but none could turn their head to confirm. Lucy stepped on the bed, standing high above all three of them. Her tail whipping the air, bat-like wings resting behind her back, the hellspawn no longer resembled a teenager at all. She surveyed her pray entrapped by tentacles and exposed her teeth.

"Rit's rruly comedic that ryu two would think demons arr wish-makers. Running errands fur morrtals, fur minor payment... Harrogant! We take it all!!" the succubus groaned.

Her skin was as white as a corpse's and her vampiric grin oozed malice. She stepped on Christie's pubic mound and rubbed her in harsh strokes, like cleaning her feet of dirt.

"Human britches rack appetite for real preasure," Lucy stated, shifting most of her body weight on one leg.

Tears ran down Christie's cheeks, as the flashes of pain fused into a stream. The demoness had feet far more coordinated than any human: She moved her toes like they were fingers, effortlessly sliding between Christie's panties and petals without trial-and-error. Christie's cavern was pried open and the invasive exploration begun. Every constrained moan from the teenager's throat was shadowed by the slushy sounds of forceful penetration.

"Cum fro meh, slut, cum ryur soul on wry freet!!" Lucy taunted while adding kicking motions into her routine.

For a virgin like Christie, as honed as she was in pleasuring herself through self-insertion, the true depths and elasticity of her pussy struck her by surprise. Lucy's foot was more merciless than her best toys. The demonic toes possessed force and ability to tickle her tight vaginal walls beyond imagining. The time it took for the succubus to rape the girl into a woman was short, and she came with such force she screamed and ejaculated. The mind-melting series of orgasms that Lucy mangled out of her were similar to being thrown into a meat grinder. After every explosion Lucy upped the ante; twisting, rubbing, mashing the cave walls until they expanded, allowing for ever deeper exploration. She just stood there, fucking Christie, forcing orgasm after orgasm out of her, like it was nothing to her.

"Yur done, hruman," Lucy stated and nodded at the tentacles.The sweating, urinating carcass of Christie was freed from her binds.

The tentacles around her body protracted under the bed, but nothing else moved. She panted feebly, not changing her posture the slightest, a dead gaze in her eyes. Lucy shoved her foot in her wet crotch.

"Rise, thrall, sit fur me," she said.

Christie's eyes turned milk-white, like the shade of her skin. She then slowly sat up on the bed. Lucy extended her right leg forward, its toes drenched in fluids. Upon sniffing her own excretions, Christie flinched. She instinctively grabbed the foot in two hands while pushing her tongue out. She needed no command to recycle her juices back into her system; she licked and sucked, like trying to sate a bottomless hunger.

"Mmh, good gril. Do tro yur sister what I just taught ryu," Lucy instructed.

The succubus took her foot back, leaving Christie drooling. The teenager's body quivered uncontrollably, like an addict missing her fix. She fell on all-fours, twitching as she crawled, sitting down right before Lilith, feet first. Both girls had their legs spread wide, like cheap sex slaves. Christie the thrall had no ears to heed the sounds of resistance emitted by both of her sister's lips. The helpless girl's panties were pushed aside as Christie snug both of her feet inside her vagina.

The succubus turned to Adam and grinned. She stomped on his hardened phallus, rubbing her heel on the balls. His package was swollen and more than ready to unwrap. Lucy gave her toy no mercy; she savored the view of the weeping boy sucking a tentacle.

"Be a thrall, boyfriend. Cum fur me, fruck yur sisters in hell forever!" Lucy said.

The mushroom head trembled under the succubus' weight. Despite the painful pressure, Adam gasped in ecstasy. He was too aroused to care for the type of stimulation - his reign over his body was over. The animal in him squealed sexual allegiance to his devilish mistress.

"Cum and rit's done!" Lucy groaned.

Adam gasped and moaned at every swipe. The shedevil's foot was marinated in a mixture of human sex lubricants of male and female origin - the foot slid on his cock without a hitch. She twirled her toes and made them dance on his pole. With the tentacle gagging his mouth, there was no escaping the overwhelming odors of three young, wet women in the room. Lilith's orgasmic cries were like dreamy echoes ringing in his ears - the pentagram surrounding the stage of their orgy flared ominously. From the corner of his eye, Adam saw Lilith transform. In the wake of her squirting, the girl's moans squelched, as did her defiant wriggling. Lucy glanced down at Adam.

"Yur the onry one reft, Aram. Quit struggling, give me yur cum and soul," Lucy said.

The succubus flapped her wings and sat down gracefully. Her flab now supporting her weight, she was free to employ both of her feet. Like making pastries, she rolled her feet on the slim, greasy dough paste.

"Hm, yur obstinate, ah? I could do this an eternity, mortal! Assist me, thralls!!" Lucy growled behind her shoulder.

The two teenage zombies crawled right next to their mistress. Their void eyes stared the wall behind Adam's head. Lucy reached her arms between both girls' legs, twitching her claw at their panties. She sliced a hole in the fabric, releasing their hairy, dripping manholes. Adam stared into the secret depths of his sisters' baby makers. The gruesome after-effects of forced molestation by feet was fully displayed to him: Their fleshy lips gaped so far apart they could've devoured his arm. Lucy caressed their butts, feeling their every curve, watching intently for the boy's reaction. With a single snap, the demoness canceled her spell: The tentacle in Adam's mouth dissipated in a puff of smoke, but its weight was instantly replaced by Lilith. The zombie sister nuzzled her labia on his face, enveloping his nose and mouth. Adam had no option but to breathe in her reek. At the same time Lilith begun rocking her hips, Adam felt a sudden pressure on his stomach. Christie sat on him, her gaping slit rubbing his belly button. She humped him for some seconds, absent-mindedly dirtying his brother, like a baby lacking diapers. The sex thrall's silky feet grabbed their pound of flesh. A total of twenty little toes kept pulling Adam's lever.

This is the end... what a way to go, Adam thought and closed his eyes. The pentagram scorched and the stream begun its flow - he splurged like a fountain. Explosive wave after wave shot into the ceiling, their residue descending in the hair and faces of Lucy and Christie. Girls bathed in the fallout, flocks of their hair gluing together. Adam's muffled bellow lasted until the absolute final drop had surged through his urethra. The color of his skin faded and his voice was swallowed by silence.

Lucy licked the trickles on her lips. The taste of victory was rich in protein. The mindless human shells kept humping their genitals on whatever surface they occupied, like sex was in their muscle memory. Lucy reached for Christie's emotionless flesh mask and drew her closer. She gave the doll a kiss on its sticky lips. She caressed the thrall's hair, like a pet's mane.

"Hmmm... Fur stupid humans, ryu three were entertaining... Maybe I'll make further use of ryu?" Lucy whispered through her teeth.

12