Sibling Spanking

Story Info
Younger sister Lynn is shamed and spanked by her elder sibling.
3.1k words
4.11
44.3k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story does refer to bodily functions. If this offends you, read no further. All characters are 18 or over.

*****

Maureen Kent had never thought twice about spanking her son and daughters, now that they had moved back into the family home. The eldest, Donna, had graduated college and at 24, had landed a good position in an up-and-coming venture capital firm; the son, Jerry, who was 21, was completing his college degree at night while working for an insurance office; and the youngest, Barbara, 19, was still in college as a day student.

Maureen's husband Henry was a successful lawyer in the small city where they lived and was something of a community pillar, while Maureen was active in quite a number of community boards and associations. She was gracious and pleasant and got along well with almost all kinds of people.

While she was in most ways pleased to have their children living at home again, Maureen had always believed in spanking as a major disciplinary tool and had no intention of abandoning something that she felt had produced well-behaved young people. Her offspring were hardly enthusiastic about the practice but all had been told quite directly by their mother that it was a part of their living at home. The unspoken end of that sentence was: if you don't like it, no one is forcing you to live here.

Despite some protests, especially from her daughters, Maureen also had continued her custom of spanking all three at the same time and in the same place. Donna and Barbara were nice-looking young women, even if their style of dress was quite different, since the older daughter wore fashionable suits befitting her work in a high-powered office and the younger affected the anti-style of many college students. Jerry was not required to wear a suit in his office but usually did put one on because he then realized he would be treated more as a professional.

Maureen kept track of offenses that merited spanking and she expected all three to appear in the living room each Friday at 6:00 P.M. They soon learned that it did not matter who else might be in the house at that time. Their father was rarely home by then and took scant interest in how their mother disciplined them except to back her up if any of the three unwisely went to him with their complaints.

They came directly from work, or in Barbara's case, from school. So they learned to stand against the far wall awaiting their mother's arrival. Maureen usually wore her favorite schoolteacher-style outfit, a crisp white blouse with black or navy skirt, seamed hose, and burgundy pumps. She would first announce to all three the causes of their punishments that week. It was rare that each had not earned some demerits from their mother.

For all of them, not keeping their rooms tidy was a common cause for various numbers of demerits. Maureen was very fair in determining this number. She checked out the rooms and counted how many items of clothing were on the floor, how many had been clean, which ones had been worn, and so forth. Other offenses were leaving the bathroom, whichever one had been used, a mess, or not cleaning up after snacking in the kitchen. If one of them came in late, Maureen raised no objection so long as they were careful to be quiet enough not to wake her.

After Maureen went through that week's demerits, Donna and Barbara were then told to lift their skirts above their waists, or if Barbara were wearing pants or shorts, to let them drop. Jerry was also instructed to unzip and lower his trousers. Maureen then came in front of each and pulled down the girls' panties and Jerry's undershorts, which were usually boxers.

The three tried not to stare at one another although Jerry, in the middle, often sported a sizeable erection by this time. Maureen would seat herself facing them in an armless chair and once by one, her finger beckoned each to come place herself or himself across her lap.

She would then deliver a rather fierce spanking. The tempo began slowly with her hand alternating bottom cheeks but rapidly picked up steam and speed until each of the siblings was kicking and showing off their most private places to their mother and their siblings. Donna had a very fine figure and had not shaved her pubes so all got quite a look at her profuse bush and even the hair down through her legs. Maureen usually tucked Jerry's erection between her thighs. Barbara was closely shaved and only displayed a bare frontal view.

As the spanking proceeded, Maureen's firm hand would descend further down each backside. She started applying spanks to the crease between bottom and thigh, which resulted in much more crying out by all three, including her son, because the skin there was definitely tenderer. Sometimes, if she was truly angry at one of them, such as when Donna left a pair of stained panties in Maureen's bathroom, Maureen might move her hand further down to spank the offender's thighs. This too caused plenty of cries.

Despite the increased embarrassment as everyone grew older, Maureen showed no intention to change anything in the routine. Donna had made quiet inquiries as to whether her mother might consider spanking the siblings separately, but Maureen rejoined that seeing each of the others get what was coming to them was a good inducement toward better behavior.

One Friday, Maureen's younger sister Lynn had come by for a brief visit and stayed for tea. Aunt Lynn was a favorite of everyone's including all three of Maureen's children, mainly because she was cool and liked to party. Lynn often teased her older sister that Maureen should lighten up but Maureen told her that she liked her life exactly as it was.

It got later and Lynn, who lived about a half hour away, had agreed to stay for dinner, since she enjoyed seeing her nieces and nephew. Everyone came home about 5:30 P.M. but seeing Aunt Lynn there, they wondered if the usual spanking session would happen. Barbara softly asked her mother, who quickly answered, "Why not?"

Barbara thus realized that Aunt Lynn would be a viewer to the three being embarrassed yet again. She mentioned this to Jerry when her brother blew into the house, fresh from driving his little sports coupe. Jerry liked his aunt but was now at a stage where he didn't like the idea of anyone seeing his mother spank him on the bare. He chuckled to himself, however, since he knew it would bother his sisters more and what's more, he figured Aunt Lynn might get a charge from seeing him bare down below.

Donna was furious when she heard that Lynn would be watching them get disciplined. For one thing, she felt that her aunt dressed "young" in an effort to appear more youthful than she was, and she almost wished she could figure out a way to get her mother to include Lynn, who actually was 34, ten years older than Donna, in the group being spanked as contrasted with being a happy witness to the festivities.

Donna might have been quite surprised if she realized that her mother was thinking along similar lines. She had becoming increasingly annoyed at the way Lynn teased her about being a fuddy-duddy, which included comments about the way she dressed and the fact that she spanked her grown children the way she did. Maureen decided she would go for it today and if Lynn resisted, she had plenty of ideas up her sleeve to deal with her younger sister, whom she loved but with whom she also was quite annoyed.

Lynn had enjoyed having tea with her sister. They actually saw eye-to-eye on many things. Lynn had long been an occasional presence when Maureen's children were to be spanked. Lynn recalled how she and Maureen had been disciplined as children by their mother and part of her hankered for that kind of punishment. But while she might admit to herself that the spankings she saw did excite her in some ways, she still thought her sister was somewhat extreme in keeping them as a disciplinary tool for the grown siblings.

At just before the hour of 6 P.M., the three progeny assembled at the appointed spot along the living room wall. Maureen appeared in her usual get-up at the hour, accompanied by Aunt Lynn. Lynn was still unaware of her older sister's designs on her.

"Before we begin," Maureen announced, "you see that your Aunt Lynn is present, as she has been in the past. She did visit me today and I regret to tell all of you that she continued to tease me about the way I dress and that I am sorely in need of a makeover in all kinds of ways. I have decided that if she wants to continue to be a guest here, especially during these little Friday sessions, she is going to have to join the three of you in having me settle accounts. In short, dear Lynn, you are due for a spanking today and I hope you are ready to join my three children over there."

Lynn was surprised, although underneath she felt the surge of excitement that she might actually now be spanked by her elder sister.

"You must be kidding, Maureen," she said calmly. "I'm a grown woman and you know my feelings about this practice of yours in any event. Not happening."

"Very well," Maureen went on, acting entirely undisturbed by this show of resistance. "I've decided that if you don't agree to submit here, I shall have to advise Michael [Lynn's husband] that you have been overspending again and that you have come to me to be bailed out. That is exactly the kind of conduct for which Donna, Jerry, and Barbara know to avoid unless they wish to be punished for it."

Lynn blanched, but quickly realized that this was not something she was prepared to endure, even though it truly was a form of blackmail and she knew her husband would forgive her. However, did she want to go through the litany of explanations with him and endure some trenchant criticism, which might be more difficult to take than a spanking, from him?

So Lynn thought in a flash and she smiled as she responded, "Very well, dear Maureen, I shall take my turn with my nieces and nephew."

"I thought you would likely see the light," Maureen said with a broad smile. "Do stand next to Donna over there."

The three siblings felt both amazement and sorrow at seeing the aunt they liked reduced to being punished in the demeaning manner they had to endure. Even so, Barbara and Donna in particular were not at all that displeased at the prospect of seeing their aunt's formidable posterior bared for their mother's firm hand.

Maureen read off the offenses for the week. Donna had managed to amass quite a few demerits because she dressed well but didn't take quite enough care in making sure her things were put back where they belonged after she had put together a smashing outfit for the day. She was summoned by Maureen's finger as Maureen sat down in her armless chair.

As Donna stood in front of her mother, feeling as always like she had regressed a decade in age, Maureen reached down and lifted Donna's smart suit skirt well above her waist. Maureen then flipped up Donna's half-slip and telling Donna to hold both skirt and slip well above her waist, put her thumbs in the waistband of Donna's pantyhose and slid them down, followed by the tight pair of beige Spanx underneath them, which Maureen slowly tugged down Donna's legs.

Lynn couldn't take her eyes off Donna's beauteous bottom and felt herself getting quite entranced as she watched her niece's bottom bared. Maureen patted the bottom and began slowly to spank her eldest. The spanks grew harder and Donna's bottom redder. Soon she began to thrash her legs, exposing her private areas to siblings, mother, and aunt.

Maureen was truly annoyed with Donna's careless behavior and she scolded her, which made Donna feel even more oppressed.

"You look like an authoritative, grown-up executive in your suit and Spanx," she said rather offhandedly, "but you fail to take care of your things or your surroundings. I should make you go to work without those Spanx to cover up your sloth, or maybe even without panties."

Donna's face was now turning as red as her bottom but she realized that resistance was futile, "Oh, Mom, I'm sorry," she pleaded. "I promise to clean up the way I should. I really do!"

Surprisingly, this pleased Maureen as much as it amazed Lynn.

Her mother eased up on Donna and finally told her she could stand up and pull up her underwear and pantyhose. Donna quickly retrieved both and returned to stand along the wall. Lynn gave her a sympathetic look.

Next was Jerry, and when his trousers and undershorts came down, Lynn was surprised at how well developed her nephew had become. Maureen told him concisely that he too was not being responsible and that he was also expected to help his father with several household chores that he had ignored. The strong-looking young man lay across the maternal lap and took what was coming without flinching. Maureen's hand never seem to lose its ability to spank hard and she gave Jerry a brief but very powerful spanking before he too was permitted to stand, recover his clothing, and stand along the wall.

Barbara was told to let down her slacks and Maureen grimaced at the weird zombie-like design on her younger daughter's thong panties. She knew that Barbara would soon be in tears, if not from the spanking, but from her mother's scolding. Barbara was told she had been the messiest of the three and Maureen went so far as to excoriate her for leaving a soiled menstrual pad on the toilet.

This turned out to be one of the rather few possible offenses for which Barbara was capable of being embarrassed about, and she did cringe at everyone else hearing about her sloppiness. Maureen lost no time in yanking down the wretched tiny undies and pulling her youngest across her lap and whaling into her. She spanked Barbara's rather diminutive bottom hard and fast.

Finally this spanking was completed and Barbara was allowed to rise and stand with the others.

Maureen now summoned her younger sister. Lynn felt herself transported back in time to when their mother had played the role Maureen had now assumed. Maureen too was feeling like she was a time traveler. Lynn had a plain deep blue knit dress on which she was directed to raise from the hem, which she did, exposing an equally plain pair of white cotton panties. Barbara managed to maintain a straight face as she gazed with an amazed look at her aunt's "granny panties."

However unstylish they may have appeared to the group, Lynn's panties soon came right down as Maureen prepared her sister for a spanking, the first Lynn had endured for many years. Lynn's bottom was ample and she clearly was not pleased at having to display it so openly.

First, however, Maureen was now subjecting her sister to a further humiliation. While Lynn stood in the embarrassing position of holding her dress above her waist with her panties at her knees, Maureen came over to her, bent to examine the panties, and even sniffed at the crotch.

"These panties are stained, Lynn," she announced rather bossily. "You have obviously been careless when you use the toilet."

Lynn's face turned bright red. She hadn't counted on Maureen's inspecting her panties. She felt herself losing it but somehow kept her cool and said, "I guess I was careless today."

Maureen told her to bend over and hold her bottom cheeks open for fuller inspection, observing, "You know that when I find dirty panties, I proceed to check out the wearer's naughty bottom."

By now, Lynn was cringing as she followed her older sister's instruction and held her bottom cheeks open so Maureen might inspect her bottom-hole.

Maureen took a small white cloth from her purse and carefully pressed it against Lynn's anal opening, so that the part being pressed pushed into that rosette. Then Maureen took the cloth and looked at it before she held it up so all could see the dark brown stain that had been made by pressing it into Lynn's bottom.

"Because you are so dirty there," Maureen intoned, "normally you would need an enema before your spanking. But instead I will punish your bottom-hole since it was so dirty."

She picked up the small riding crop and began to snap it against Lynn's offending bottom-hole. Lynn felt the implement snapping against her sensitive anus and began to cry from both the pain and the horrid embarrassment of the inspection she had just endured.

Finally it was over and now Maureen sit on her armless chair and summoned Lynn to get across her lap by extending her index finger toward her.

Lynn's feelings of relief vanished as Maureen's capable hand began its work. Maureen slapped hard on alternate cheeks and Lynn started bellowing faster than her nieces or nephew had.

"What a commotion you're making for this simple spanking!" Maureen exclaimed with some disgust. "I think you better start planning on being here every week, sweetie," she added. Maureen actually moderated her original plan, and spared Lynn's thighs and even the crease between bottom and thigh that was her usual target. But she decided to make up for this by subjecting her sister to one last shaming.

"Lynn," she ordered, "you may stand but keep holding your dress up and your panties down and stand in that corner facing the corner. I think you need to be on display for a while."

Lynn was about to protest but thought better of it, still concerned that her husband might get wind of her overspending.

She thanked Maureen for disciplining her so well, which did disclose her submissive side, and wobbled off to the corner where everyone still stared at her large backside. Lynn had suffered, even if her spanking had been delivered in far less vehement fashion than the others. She stood in the corner, but shuffled around, not caring what anyone saw of her bare bottom and everything else below her waist.