Sibling Spanking Ch. 02

Story Info
Donna puts her aunt through her paces very intimately.
2.6k words
4.11
27.9k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story does involve some rather graphic descriptions of bodily functions. If that offends you, read no further. All characters are 18 or over.

*****

Maureen's 34-year-old younger sister Lynn was just recovering from her first spanking since she was a teenager. She had come over to see her sister when Maureen was giving weekly spankings to her three children, all 18 or over. Maureen observed that Lynn had been overspending and that her husband had let on to Maureen and her husband that Lynn's behavior was out of control.

So Lynn came by in an effort to forestall worse punishment from her husband, from whom she had hoped to keep the details of her ignominious punishment by her sister. After spanking the two daughters and her son, Maureen had spanked Lynn and made her stand in the corner with panties down. Worse yet, Maureen had preceded the spanking by inspecting Lynn's panties, which she found stained. She excoriated Lynn for poor toilet behavior and pressed a white cloth against and into Lynn's anal opening. It emerged with a prominent brown stain which was shown to Maureen's children, further humiliating Lynn.

Lynn did speak with her husband about Maureen's suggesting that her younger sister join the weekly punishment sessions. They agreed that Lynn instead should spend the next weekend at Maureen's, subject to Maureen's determination of appropriate disciplinary treatment to cure Lynn's bad behavior, both her overspending and her dirty panties.

Lynn came by on Friday afternoon again and meekly stood with Maureen's eldest daughter, Donna, ten years younger at 24; her son, Jerry, who was 21; and the youngest, Barbara, just 19. All were spanked somewhat routinely and all were amazed that their aunt, after her humiliation the previous week, was back for another round, and a weekend of discipline by their dominant mother as well.

It was now Lynn's turn and Maureen again instructed her to lift her skirt and lower her panties. This time Lynn wore a smart crisp tweed skirt with a chenille blouse and nice hicut pale blue panties underneath that matched her lacy bra. Maureen again bent down to inspect the panty crotch and was pleased to find it clean. She thus passed on inspecting Lynn's bottom-hole.

But then she ordered Lynn to unzip and remove the skirt and blouse. Lynn stood before everyone in her matching lingerie set and Maureen told her to bend over the back of the wooden chair and grasp the sides of the seat, keeping her legs well apart. This disclosed all of Lynn's charms between her legs to the three offspring of Maureen as well as to Lynn's older sister.

Now Maureen reached into her handbag and withdrew a plastic bag, which contained a peeled stick of ginger. Maureen took the ginger stick and holding Lynn's cheeks apart, she slowly inserted the ginger stick into Lynn's anal opening. Lynn was surprised by this intrusion which felt only strange. But Maureen was employing the time-honored punishment adjunct of "figging."

She deftly inserted the ginger stick so it stuck out of Lynn's anal opening. Then she motioned to Lynn to get across her lap and began spanking her younger sister. Maureen's spanks were firm and alternated between the bottom cheeks. Soon, Lynn was in pain from the spanks—and also from the insidious liquid emanating inside her rectum from the ginger, which stung her insides.

"Oh, Maureen," Lynn squealed in pain, "please take it out. That stick hurts so awfully in my bottom!"

"It's intended to serve as a corrective for your naughtiness, Lynnie," Maureen responded, with just a touch of condescension.

Now she let Lynn rise from her lap and bend back over the chair. Maureen withdrew the ginger from Lynn's bottom hole, but she took a small bottle and dabbed some of its liquid contents on her fingertips and rubbed these between Lynn's parted legs and focused on the furrow running there. She applied the solution to the tender labia and flesh just inside the vulva, generating more squeals and protests from Lynn.

This was oil of wintergreen, another traditional punishment, as it stung the tissues where it was applied. Lynn had trouble now holding position but Maureen stood behind her with her thin rod and began applying crisp strokes to her sister's already red bottom. The combination of the rod and the stinging solution caused Lynn to cry out and at least two of the others felt sorry for her, but not Donna, who felt her aunt was getting what she deserved.

"This is your introduction to your weekend here," Maureen announced to her sister. "Now take off all your clothes as we have a few surprises for you."

Lynn felt totally wretched from her punishment and shamed from being so seriously disciplined in front of her nieces and nephew. She unhooked her lacy bra that let her 34C breasts loose and shyly drew her panties down from her knees and put both pieces of lingerie on the nearby chair.

Now Maureen held out what looked to be a beige pair of control panties. Lynn knew they would feel tight around her somewhat expanded waist and bottom. Maureen called on Donna to help her pull the panties up Lynn's legs and onto her lower torso.

When the panties reached the base of Lynn's bottom, Maureen walked over and fastened two prongs inside the crotch. These were thin stimulators, one to fit into Lynn's vaginal opening and the other in her bottom-hole. So attached, Maureen slowly pulled the tight control panties up and Lynn let out a little scream when she felt the prongs penetrating her inside channels.

"You will wear these panties for the weekend," Maureen intoned. "When you need to go to the bathroom, Donna will assist you in lowering them and then repositioning them after you have completed your toilet use. You will request that Donna accompany you to the toilet, where she will observe you using the toilet and keep a written record of your doings there."

Lynn was now deeply embarrassed that another woman, her niece no less, would be in effect her toilet monitor. Donna kept a straight face but she was delighted inside to have been placed in a role where she could be supervising her aunt.

***

Lynn realized that this weekend was going to be the most embarrassing one of her life so she tried to calm herself down, although it was quite difficult as she felt the nasty prongs penetrating her vadge and her ass. She had been watching TV with the others when she realized she needed to pee and she tried to motion subtly to Donna without making a big deal.

Donna saw her hand motion and replied in a calm voice, "So you need to be taken to the toilet, Aunt Lynn?"

The others—Jerry and Barbara—started to giggle until Maureen turned a stern face toward them and they figured that they would get demerits for being disrespectful to their aunt, however much she was being humiliated.

Lynn nodded and rose to follow Donna, who was still wearing her suit from work, probably, Lynn thought, so she could lord it over me. They reached the bathroom and Donna bossily told Lynn she could pull down the control panties but after she was finished, not to flush until Donna had examined both the toilet and her intimate areas for cleanliness.

Lynn reddened in the face but sat on the toilet, pulled down the panties and took a breath without the prongs in her, and let her pee fly.

"My, you have a strong stream!" Donna exclaimed, adding to Lynn's discomfort. Donna also figured Lynn had been holding her pee in to put off the dread visit to the toilet with Donna.

Donna watched as Lynn wiped herself carefully and then asked, "Do you have to make a doody, too, Aunt Lynn?"

"No, Miss Donna," Lynn replied. Then she stood so her niece could examine the toilet and see just the bubbling yellow pee.

Then Lynn bent over and spread her cheeks so Donna could inspect her. Donna poeered into her aunt's bottom-hole, pronounced it clean, and then ran her finger down Lynn's furrow and felt her labia, which also passed the cleanliness test.

"When I let you pull up your panties, can you get the prongs in?" Donna asked.

"Yes," Lynn said sadly. And when Donna nodded that she could go ahead, Lynn pulled up the tight panties, so much like the Spanx Donna wore, she imagined. She again felt a charge when the longer prong penetrated her cunt, and then the smaller one pushed into her anus.

"Now I hope you will be able to sleep through the night," said Donna, as if speaking to a baby. "If you have to wake me, I will be annoyed and you may get a spanking." Donna told her she could change into pajamas or a gown but had to keep the control panties on, with the prongs.

Lynn said softly that she too hoped she slept thoroughly.

Amazingly, she did. When she woke, though, she knew she needed to pee badly and probably do more. The need overcame her shyness. She put on a robe and knocked on Donna's door.

It was about 8:00 A.M. on Saturday morning and Donna got out of bed and put her robe on, coming to the door with an annoyed look on her face, even though she really was thrilled with getting to watch Lynn on the toilet.

"Well, at least you didn't wake me at midnight," she said curtly to her aunt and they walked to the nearby bathroom.

"Take off your robe and sit on the toilet," Donna ordered. "I will tell you when you may take down the panties."

Lynn was now suffering. Her bladder seemed close to bursting and she would hate to be on the toilet and then wet herself because she couldn't hold it for just a little more time.

"Do you have to do #2 too?" Donna asked without any expression.

"Yes...I think so," Lynn answered hesitantly because she was afraid of what the reaction might be if she asked permission and then couldn't make a doody.

"You'd better do it then when I say you can," Donna snapped, "because I don't intend to run to the toilet with you every ten minutes today."

Lynn cringed at the humiliation she was subjected by this young woman, her niece no less, dictating to her when she could perform her most private functions.

"Miss Donna, I really need to pee," she said pleadingly. "Would you permit me to take down the panties and pee?"

Donna liked the pleading tone of her aunt's request. This was getting to be fun.

"All right," she said, "take down the panties but don't pee until I say you can."

Lynn quickly slid the tight control panties down and saw the prongs slide out of her orifices.

After another minute that seemed like an hour, Donna relented and gave her permission to pee.

Lynn now was stressed and the pee wasn't flowing.

"You'd better pee," Donna warned, "or I may change my mind and make you wait some more."

"I will, I will," Lynn cried and then the floodgates opened and her powerful stream made a splash noise as it hit the toilet water.

"Wow," Donna exclaimed. "You really pee like a mare."

Lynn was embarrassed and after the stream finally faded, she took a few sheets of tissue and wiped her front, front to rear as she had been taught as a girl.

"Do you think you will do number two/" Donna asked.

"I think so," Lynn answered, "but it may take a minute."

"That's ok," Donna said, "but turn around so I can watch it come out of your asshole."

Lynn's face reddened as she realized that her niece actually wanted to see the doody come out.

Soon she felt it moving down and she gave a push and a long thick darkish brown movement slid quickly from her anus and plopped into the bowl.

Donna watched her aunt make a doody into the toilet with fascination. She had never had the chance to see another woman make number 2 before. She asked if Lynn were ready to wipe and heard her aunt mumble an affirmative.

"I'll wipe you then," Donna responded, as she took a few sheets of toilet tissue and wiped Lynn's crack from way under in front right through her furrow and then deeply into the anal fissure. Lynn felt strangely turned on by feeling another woman's hand wiping her most intimate places. Donna looked at the tissue and saw the brown streaks and little lumps of shit on the toilet paper.

She took another few sheets, wiped Lynn again, and looked at the result.

"You seem nice and clean now, Aunt Lynn," she said calmly.

"Thank you so much for wiping me, Miss Donna," Lynn said, automatically trying to please her monitor.

"You may pull up your panties, Lynn," Donna answered, adding by way of extra humiliation, "with the inserts, of course."

Lynn pulled the tight control panties up her legs and made sure the vaginal and rectal prongs went into their respective body openings. She again felt she was being punished by this constant stimulation.

"You can come with me into my room," Donna said as if she were inviting rather than ordering.

Donna felt exceedingly aroused by her dominance of Lynn in the bathroom. She casually took off her robe, and sat on the side of her bed, drawing the hem of her nightgown up to her waist, exposing her light brown pubic hair. She motioned to Lynn to kneel in front of the seated Donna.

Donna now spread her legs widely, giving Lynn a direct look at her wide-open vulva and inner pink vaginal opening. She motioned to Lynn to move right into the spot on the floor between Donna's legs and indicated that she wanted Lynn to lick her split.

Lynn began to wonder if there was any humiliation she was not going to be subjected to, but figured Donna would be far meaner and probably spank her or worse if she failed to comply. So Donna's aunt, ten years older than her niece, bent her head and extended her tongue to lave the already wet vulva staring her in the face.

Donna reveled in feeling Lynn's tongue on her labia and clit. She whispered to Lynn to get her tongue into Donna's now very lubricated vagina. Lynn kept licking and found she liked the taste of her niece's cunt. Soon Donna began rotating her hips in rhythm and lifting her bottom off the bed. Lynn held onto Donna's thighs while continuing her oral ministrations through Donna's strong cum.

"That was wonderful, Aunt Lynn," Donna exclaimed as she came down from her high.

She was feeling much more beneficent toward her aunt, whom she had humiliated in several different ways.

"Aunt Lynn," she said warmly, "take down those awful panties and crawl into bed with me now."

Lynn did not wait for further instruction and lowered her tight control panties, allowing the prongs to slip out of her over-stimulated orifices, and with only her pajama tops on, got into Donna's bed and took her dominant niece in her arms.

"I'm sorry for being so mean to you, Aunt Lynn," Donna said. "I'll make it up to you."

Lynn cuddled with her niece and hugged her tight. "Thanks, sweetie," she said, "this was getting a bit grim, I confess, so yes, thanks. And those panties..." She shuddered thinking about them.

"Aunt Lynn," Donna said with a grin, "I wear Spanx every day under my work suit, so I know about how feeling compressed feels. Of course, I understand about having that dork in your cunt and up your ass..."