Sibling Vacation Ch. 01

Story Info
Siblings explore their feelings for each other.
2.9k words
4.38
52.4k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDQuinn
JDQuinn
22 Followers

"Come on Kevin!" came the muffled cries from Kim outside the bathroom.

"Almost done!" he replied as he washed the soap from his hair.

Ever since Kim was born, the Miller children had been inseparable. Kevin rushed through his shower knowing that his sister would complain if he used all the hot water. After their father's unexpected death, the kids had grown apart. Their mother's recent passing from cancer brought them back together, and they had decided it was time to get back to the beach house. Kevin had flown in after a business trip in New York the day earlier to prepare the old house. Kim had arrived today earlier than expected, leaving shortly after completing the last semester of her sophomore year at the state university.

"So how is that new job?" Kim enquired as Kevin emerged from the bathroom. With a towel wrapped around his waist, Kevin's chest and chiseled stomach glistened with the moisture from the shower.

"Not bad!" replied Kevin, pushing past Kim and heading to the single bedroom to change. "I get a company expense card, the pay is amazing, and traveling around the Word is quite fun! Not to mention, I have met a few ladies..."

Kim laughed as she closed the door to the bathroom and started the water. "You are such a pig!" she teased back.

An hour later, they were settled in on the couch in the main room, flipping through the channels on the old TV, eating popcorn and enjoying a glass of wine that Kevin had picked up somewhere on his travels. The TV flickered in the room, the news running a story on the upcoming storm in the area.

"You think we will be ok?" Kim asked.

"Yea, we are fine." Kevin retorted. "This house has been here forever and I checked over everything yesterday when I came in."

Kim, seemingly satisfied at the response, eased back onto the couch and drained her glass. They chatted idly for the next few hours, as the storm updates scrolled across the screen. They talked about Kim's courses at the university and Kevin's travels to New York, Australia and Italy. Eventually the talk turned to their childhood.

As the news report ended, Kim let out a yawn. "I think it's about time to turn in. Am I taking the couch?"

Kevin mused over the question. "I don't see why we can't share the bed. It's not like we are strangers."

Kim thought over that for a few minutes, and decided her brother was right. They had slept in the same bed many times before growing up. What would be different now?

* * *

The sound of waves crashing on the beach pierced the darkness. The salty night air and the cool gulf breeze blew through the small beach house as the siblings lay in bed.

"You awake?" Kim whispered into the darkness.

Kevin stirred briefly under the sheets, grunting his disapproval, "What is it?"

"I'm cold." Kim whimpered.

Kevin rolled over and placed his arm around his sister's stomach as he pulled her closer to his body to keep her warm.

* * *

Kim was startled awake as the storm rolled in over the beach, the thunder echoing through the room. Kevin was snoring, his face firmly pressed against the nape of her neck, oblivious to the storm raging on outside while he slept. Kim, never having been fond of storms, gently eased herself further back into Kevin's embrace. His warm breath, steady breathing and firm grasp comforted her.

As she watched the lightning dance across the room, she became aware of a new sensation. Gently flexing her back, she pressed her bottom backwards, recognizing the uncontrollable twitch of the bare penis pressed against her. His penis must have snaked free of his boxers, she mused to herself. Kevin sighed and readjusted his body, pressing his hips forward; causing his semi-erect penis to poke at her thighs as he quickly resumed his snoring.

Feeling the warmth of his penis pressed firmly against her, Kim's mind drifted back to her first sexual experience. She had just turned 18 and her boyfriend of the time was scheduled to leave for the Army the next day. They had decided that a long distance relationship was not really an option for them, but in order to commemorate their time together they would share their last night together, losing their virginity to each other.

It was a horrible experience, neither one knowing what to do, or exactly how to do it. What should have been a special night was now just another chapter in her life that she wished to forget. It would have been special if it were someone she loved. Someone she cared for deeply. Someone like Kevin.

As if her body had a mind of its own, she slowly slipped her hands over Kevin's arm and under the thin fabric of her panties, reaching for her shaved mound. Ever since she lost her virginity, Kim had decided that masturbation was her best option for sexual gratification. Slowly teasing the hood of her clitoris with her slender fingers, she could feel the heat beginning to build between her legs.

Kevin stirred again under the sheets, this time rolling to his back. Kim lay motionless between Kevin and the wall, waiting for the snores that were soon to follow. Careful not to move, she listened to the heavy breathing filling the room and realized that Kevin must be partially awake. Unable to take the suspense, she stretched and quickly tuned over in the bed coming to rest inches from Kevin's ear. Peering out through her squinted eyes, she noticed that Kevin was now fully erect and slowly stroking his cock while looking towards her chest.

Realizing that one of her breasts had started come free of the loose fitting shirt, Kim once again pretended to stretch in order to allow it to fall free from its restraint. Kevin had instinctively quit stroking at the first sign of movement, but as the silence surrounded them once more, began his slow movements up and down his shaft as he strained to see Kim's nipple in the pale light. Feeling a wave of passion roll through her body, Kim feigned a cold chill and pressed herself to Kevin's body. Her breast, now completely free of her shirt, was resting gently against his arm when her hand landed just above the waist of his boxers.

Kevin lay motionless, afraid to move, Kim continues with her pursuit. Intending to have landed closer to his penis, she slowly moves her arm until the back of her hand is just touching the head of his cock. The warm unexpected touch caused Kevin's penis to jump upon contact and when it landed back in place, started to leak his pre-cum. They stayed silent for another hour when Kevin's erection finally started to subside. Too scared to move and continue, he had drifted back to sleep.

Kevin's snores once again filled the room; Kim decided that she had to act fast before the sun started its journey to daybreak. Carefully moving further down the bed, she eased her head closer to Kevin's waist. For the first time in many years, she was looking directly at his penis. As kids, they would run innocently run around naked after showers and even wrestle on the floor wearing nothing but t-shirts. Now, she had a full-uninterrupted view. Even flaccid, Kevin' size was impressive. While she had only had sex once, she had seen many of cocks in her browsing of porn sites while masturbating.

'Nine-inches?' she guessed silently to herself.

Her warm breath caused to his penis to twitch again. She smiled to herself as she opened her mouth and slowly took his head past her lips. The salty taste of pre-cum on her tongue was new to her, having never given a blowjob before. She engulfed his now erect penis, teasing the tip of his head with each withdrawal from her mouth as she reached down to cup his swollen testicles. Gently rolling his fragile testes in her hand, she once again engulfed his penis, the head trying to pierce her throat. After a slight gag, the head gently passed her tongue and deeper into her throat.

Kevin's penis sprung to life and began to jerk in convulsions, sending a stream of cum down her throat with each successive contraction. As Kim tried her best to swallow it all, the sticky cum quickly built up in her mouth and leaked from her lips.

As Kim laid her head down to Kevin's stomach, she smiled to herself and promptly fell asleep.

* * *

Kevin awoke the next morning, shrugging off a mild headache from the bottle of wine the night before. The sunlight was beginning to break through the trees and cast an orange glow across the small room. He turned, noticing that Kim had sunk down in the bed overnight, her head buried beneath a pillow, her back and legs hanging out of the thin sheet they shared.

He rose out of the bed, careful to not to wake the Kim, he noticed a wet spot on his boxers. 'Another wet dream?' he groaned to himself. He hurried to the small dresser, retrieved a pair of denim shorts, and slipped them on. As he bent over to grab his shoes, he caught a glimpse of Kim's slender legs leading up under her nightshirt, ending at her firm bottom. His penis twitched at the sight, and as he hurried out of the room, he cursed himself for being such a pervert.

After setting a pot of coffee on the stove, Kevin strolled out to the front porch and lit up a cigarette. The flag on the far end of the porch hung slack in the calm morning air and the wood was still damp from the rain that rolled through overnight.

"Some storm", he mused aloud, taking another drag from his cigarette.

As he scanned the beachfront, he smiled as two women jogged near the water's edge. The bright colors of their sports bras accentuated their figures, yet tried desperately to contain the breasts that bounced and jiggled beneath them. Kevin never understood the tight yoga pants for jogging, but was delighted to see the fit thighs and tight buns as they went by.

"Maybe they have a use after all!"

Flicking his cigarette to a nearby ashtray, he wandered back in the house. As he entered the kitchen and rummages through the cabinets for something to eat, he heard the bathroom door shut and the light click on.

"You finally awake sleepy head?" he called out to the closed door.

* * *

On the other side of the door, Kim stood silently staring into the mirror. As she admired herself, her nude figure seemed to smile back at her as if it had a will of its own. She quickly grabbed the mouthwash off the sink and rinsed away the remaining traces of the sticky cum for her mouth. Not sure if Kevin had any clue as to what happened last night, she decided to play with him a bit today and gauge his responses.

Digging through her bathroom kit, she smiled again as she pulled out a pair of stainless steel ben wa balls. Ever since a girlfriend at the university introduced her to them, she rarely went a weekend without wearing them. After carefully lubing the balls and sliding them up into her waiting folds, she fastened her bikini top, pulled on the bottoms and then opened the door.

Kevin spun around at the sound of the door opening, his mouth full of an English muffin and a cup of coffee in one hand. Unsure how to react to the sight of his sister, who was not standing before him in her scantily clad bikini, Kevin blushed and looked away.

"What's the matter?" Kim asked upon seeing his reaction.

"Well," Kevin stammered, "it's not exactly what I imagined seeing."

Kim pouted. "Does this not look OK? What did you imagine me wearing to the beach?"

"No! I mean, it is not that. It has just been so long since we have seen each other I did not realize how much you had... Ummm... filled out."

Smiling from ear to eat, Kim walked into the kitchen and playfully slapped Kevin on the ass. "I figured after your penis rubbing all over me last night that you might enjoy this view."

Kevin choked on the muffin and almost spilt the coffee. His face flushed as he tried to apologize.

Kim was quick to cut him off, "Nope! Don't even worry about it. I mean you can't control what happens in your sleep, right? In fact, it made me feel safer knowing that you were there."

* * *

It had been an awkward few hours for Kevin. Kim made sure to walk in front of him on the way down the trail to the sandy beachfront, swaying her hips as she took each step. She had even caught him trying to readjust his bathing trunks when she asked him to rub lotion on her back and legs.

She laid stretched out on a towel, facing away from the water, allowing Kevin to get a view of her as she sunbathed on the beach. Every so often, Kevin would come to check on her. He would ask if she was OK, only met with a flash of her smile and a quick nod in response.

Kevin had always loved coming to the beach. Closed to the public, it was usually quiet except for those few times a year when the local residents held parties. He stood with his back to the waves, glancing up and down the beach looking for any signs of life. All he could see was his sister, lying on her stomach and glistening in the sun. With her legs spread apart, he could swear that she was intentionally trying to tease him.

For the last few years, Kevin had been trying to isolate himself. His talks of the women he would meet on his travels were always over exaggerated, or completely made up. He always knew that after moving away from the family home, that he had lost his best friend, his confidant. His soul mate.

Seeing Kim now, he was flooded with emotions. He knew years ago that he wanted to be with her, both as a friend and as much as more. He missed their conversations, the board games they would plan on rainy days, and the hushed laughs as they stayed up late trying to find adult shows on the living room TV.

* * *

Finally getting too hot to stand it, Kim jumped up from her towel and headed for the water. Adjusting her bikini top, she ignored the loosening string on her bottoms and jogged out to the water. She saw Kevin bobbing around in the waves, watching her every move and swam out toward him. When she reached him, she dropped her leg looking for footing to stand up. Not realizing the Kevin was standing on his toes, she dipped beneath the surface before she found the sand beneath them.

Reaching out to Kevin, she gasped, "Damn it, Kevin! You know I can't reach out here!"

Laughing, Kevin scooped up his sister and started to wade to shallower water. As she squirmed in his arms trying to stay afloat, Kevin had to readjust his grip. With one arm firmly behind her back, he reached for the back of her legs and once he had her, pulled her close.

As they reached the sand bank and he began to emerge from the water, Kim whispered in his ear, "I think my bottoms fell off."

Kevin snapped his head to the side, and sure enough, Kim's bottoms were floating in the waves just about to reach the beach. He chuckled, and told her she would have to do without them for a while. Kim smiled and laid her head on his shoulder as he made a retreat back for deeper water.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" Kim finally got up the nerve to ask. They were in deep enough water that now only her head bobbed above the surface of the waves.

How much did she know about his little accident he wondered? "Hey, I'm sorry if I made a mess or anything..."

Kim moved in closer, locking her legs around his waist and grabbing his arms to support herself, "I took care of it, don't worry."

Kim locked her eyes to his and without another thought, guided his hand to her bare mound. Not wanting to ruin the moment, Kevin stood perfectly still, allowing his sister to guide him to where she wanted him. As she moved his hand about her, his fingers brushed her clit, making her shiver. She slowly guided him to the lonely string hanging out of her folds and had him take hold.

With a confused look on his face, but trusting his sister, he gently tugged on the string, releasing the first stainless steel ball. After a brief moment of silence, and the realization finally sinking in, Kevin took hold of the loose ball and slowly inserted it back into place. He pulled her closer to him, rubbing his now erect penis against her through the thin fabric of his swimming trunks.

Reaching into his pants and taking hold of his now throbbing penis, Kim leaned and kissed her brother. Although they had kissed before over the years, this time was different. Their tongues were thrashing, exploring each other in ways that siblings should never be touching.

A few minutes of making out was all it took for the brother and sister. All inhibitions thrown to the wind, the line clearly drawn in the sand.

JDQuinn
JDQuinn
22 Followers