Siblingly Binding Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God damn it, Brooke! Don't make fun of my problem, and do you have any idea how sick this sounds?"

"Of course it's sick: that I'm your sister, and you don't even want to spend some time—"

"Not that! The other part."

"Oh," she giggled coyly. "It's not my fault that you're finding me... and it's a given that you seem to find me... so we're not doing—"

"This is really fucked up. I'm already embarrassed. Why would you even—"

"Josh, it's not like I'm going to... touch you or anything. I'm just going to help you get in the mood, and from there... well, you know what to do from there if judging from that night."

I countered her bashful simper with a head shake. "This is sick."

"No more than what you were already doing."

She had a point there.

"And you don't mind... getting me in the mood?"

"Not at all."

"You do realize I have porn on my computer."

She smirked. "But only getting yourself rock-hard looking at me."

"Jesus Christ," I sighed, shaking my head. "You're a piece of work, Brooke."

"Then you'll do it?"

"No. I'm not going to do it: letting my baby sister pimp herself, so I can... no. Not a chance in hell."

"That didn't seem to stop you that night when you—"

"Must you constantly bring it up?"

Not that she was wrong.

"Look, is it weird that you're finding me... exciting? Yeah. Is it weird that I'm willing to help you out to relieve some stress? Probably. Can we get past that, so everyone gets their way?"

"I'm... I really don't have time now—"

"To spare me?" she chimed in, ache emanating from her hazel eyes.

"Brooke, look, I'm... I'm sorry." I rotated back to my computer. "I'm really busy."

"Okay," she sighed. "That's too bad." She got up and patted to the door. "What if—"

"What now?!" I shouted, swiveling my chair to face her.

"Jesus, Josh, can you be more of an asshole?"

"Sorry. What... what now?"

"Counteroffer: What if... if you only got what you wanted out of the deal? Would you do it then?"

I was intrigued. She would set me in the mood, and I would be able to relieve myself while getting awesome orgasms out of it, and I wouldn't need to do stupid stuff with her or go to a doctor. It was extremely tempting.

She had a sly smile smudged all over her face. "I got you to think about it, didn't I?"

"What's the catch?"

"Why do you think—"

"There's always a catch."

"Well, since you put it like that," she giggled. "I was thinking we should play a game or something, and if I win, you'll give me what I want, and if you win, you'll get what you want."

It was very enticing but not enough for me to have said yes. If I had lost, I would have needed to spend time with her and wouldn't have gotten anything out of it. Not to mention that I was still morally conflicted with letting my sister getting me excited, so I could go beat off in my room.

"Tempting, yet respectfully, I must decline."

She looked hurt and disappointed, and her eyes seemed to shut down. "Oh... okay. Have a good night then. See you... whenever."

***

I stood my ground that night, but the damage had already been done. She got me to think about it, and slowly, I was incessantly thinking about it. In less than 24 hours, that was all I could think about: of how she would excite me, of how I would be able to relax... I wondered what sort of depraved ideas she had for getting me in the mood.

It was Thursday evening, and I was in my room trading the less-lucrative Asian market yet again just so I wouldn't need to see Brooke; nonetheless, I was now obsessing about her offer, and I had been so tense since it had been almost a week since I last relieved myself that I decided to take her up on that offer.

I stood outside her room and knocked.

"Yeah?"

I opened the door. "Hey."

Her eyes lit up, and a self-pleased smirk crossed her face. "Well, come on in."

She was sitting on her bed doing her toenails, painting them in pastel green. Her golden brown hair was gathered in a ponytail, and she was wearing those short boxers accompanied with a white crop top.

Damn it! She was so sexy.

"Would you mind if I sat here?" I pointed at the bed.

"Please do."

I took a seat next to her and watched her at work.

"What's on your mind, brother?" she cunningly asked, clearly aware of my intentions.

"I'm... I have been—"

"Stressed out?" she interjected, staring at me with those beautiful, big hazel eyes of hers.

I shot her a look. "—thinking about it, and—"

"But you are stressed out."

"Yes—I mean no—I mean... shit."

She laughed. "I didn't get it. Is it a yes or a no?"

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

"A little," she giggled.

"If we do this... I need to know that you can get me... "

She looked into my eyes. "Hard?"

"Must you always use that word?"

"Then what word would you use?"

I shook my head in discomfort. "Whatever. Because I thought about it, and it could have been just a one-off thing. Maybe it—"

"So you came here for a taste. You wanna sample the goods before we proceed with our transaction."

"Jesus, Brooke! You're making it sound like I'm buying drugs from you."

She laughed.

She actually had quite the laugh: warm, and genuine, and—

"I'll tell you what: As a proof of concept, I'm ready to throw you a freebie tonight, if... you make a commitment to go along with the deal on my terms."

"You really do sound like a drug dealer, you know that?"

She laughed again. "What's it gonna be, Josh? 'Cause I'm a very busy girl."

"I thought you wanted to spend time with me."

Her smile miraculously faded away. "Well... that's... I don't have time for this. Yes or no?"

"Christ," I sighed, shaking my head. "Yes."

She gazed up from painting her nails. "Yes, you are committing now to our deal with no exit option for the next six months?"

"Six months?!!"

"Take it or leave it." She returned to her beautiful nails.

"You drive a hard bargain."

She looked up at me annoyed. "Quit stalling. Well?"

"Fuck! But if Shannon and I—"

"But what if you don't? Do you really wanna take that chance? Going like this for months, all stressed out, not being able to... come?"

"Don't say that word, and why are you whispering? You're making it sound... sexy."

She giggled. "I don't know what you're talking about. Yes or no, Josh? And answer quickly because now I don't even know if you're really worth it after—"

"Okay! Christ," I fired, fearing she would back down.

"Good. Meet me downstairs in ten. We're going to watch a movie together."

*

I plunked myself down onto the sofa in the living room, anxious and quite nervous. I couldn't believe what we were about to do: making sure my baby sister could get me excited.

"Hey." She joined me and lay on the sofa next to me. "So, what movie would you like to watch?"

"I don't know; I don't care. Just put something on."

"Relax, Josh." She gave me a benevolent smile. "It'll be fine."

"So, how are we"—I gulped—"going to do it?"

"I don't know. Do whatever that made you... last time."

"I appreciate it that you didn't say that word."

"What word? Hard?"

I shook my head. "That's just great..."

She laughed. "I'm just teasing you. Come on, think happy thoughts. You know: me." She giggled some more.

"Oh, god, I want to die."

We started watching some movie, but I was barely concentrating. I was trying to get myself aroused while ogling my sister. It didn't work. I couldn't get myself excited.

"How are we doing there?" she asked, not even taking her eyes off the screen.

"I think I'm too nervous. It's a good thing though. It means I still have morals and dignity. I knew I couldn't be that damaged."

She snuck a peek at my crotch before she looked up into my eyes, seeming so hurt. "That's too bad," she murmured. "Maybe I can't really get you... maybe you were right." She took off her hair scrunchie and swayed her long hair in a way that it landed just on top of her ribs. "I'm a little tense myself lately," she whispered.

She started moving her neck in slow, circular motions, softly pinching her bare tummy and playing with her piercing. Seconds later, she moistened her pouty lips while breathing heavier and gyrating her pelvis. She extended her left leg all the way to me, just brushing up her majestic foot against my thigh. After a few gentle touches, she pressed her foot to me and started tugging at my thigh with her feminine toes.

"I'm so tense," she softly panted.

Her left hand traveled to her naked ribs with her fingernails slowly raking up and down... up and down... up and—

"What?" I said. "Did you say something?"

A sly, content grin curled her lips. "I said we had"—her eyes gestured at my groin—"quite the liftoff."

I looked down at my crotch -- I was harder than steel.

"Oh, shit..."

She got up smirking and sashayed around the sofa. She bent over and whispered in my ear, "I own your ass now." She drenched my cheek with a wet kiss, and as she climbed up the stairs she added, "Come to my room as soon you finish your business. We'll finalize the rest of our deal."

*

I knocked on her door twenty minutes later. I'd already come like a rocket to her mesmerizing body earlier in my room, and I was feeling so much more relaxed and at ease and... perverse.

"Come in, brother."

She was seated on her bed holding a sheet of paper and a pink pen.

I sat next to her.

She grinned. "I take it it went well?"

I shrugged my shoulders, admitting defeat.

"Excellent. So the terms of our agreement as you accepted beforehand are as follow:

"1. Once a week on a predetermined day, we'll sit for a game of poker for a full hour. By the end of the hour, whoever holds more chips will be declared the winner. The winner may request whatever they like according to the specifications which will be elaborated on later articles.

"2. The loser may ask for a second game to be conducted—should he chooses to—and the winner will not be able to decline; that said, conducting a second game does not override the result of the prior game but simply grants another chance for either party to earn a win.

"3. The specifications of the requests: Brooke will be able to request her brother, Josh, with no other company but him and at any given date, to partake in an activity of her choice with no time barriers whatsoever, so long as Josh has been given a 24hr notice. Josh will be able to get a continuance only once he has acquired Brooke's consent.

"Josh will be able to request Brooke to keep him company until he gets rock-hard, so he is able to abuse himself in the privacy of his own room. He isn't allowed to request for any form of physical contact, nor is he allowed to ask Brooke to pose, dance, or take off any of her clothing. Josh may claim his reward only immediately after the poker game unless he has gained more than one win; in which case, the second reward will be given at a later date.

"4. This agreement is siblingly binding for a period of six months as of tomorrow with no exit options for either party regardless whatever circumstances and cannot be voided."

I goggled at my sister. "Holy shit."

"Yeah," she giggled.

"Siblingly?"

"I needed something to rime with legally."

"I'm gonna need a copy of this."

"It's already in your inbox."

"Oh. Um... I want a free pass for the next two weeks."

She darted a befuddled look at me. "Huh?"

"If you're getting everything you want, then I want once a week for the next two weeks for you to um... and I won't need to spend time with you. We'll start our agreement in two weeks."

"Joshua! That's not what we have agreed!"

"Call it a Christmas bonus."

"A) Christmas is in four months, and B) Why should you get any bonus in the first place?!"

"A) Whatever, and B) Because I asked."

She shook her head in indignation. "Forget it."

I got up and was about to leave her room, yet I stopped in her doorway when I suddenly realized that I probably needed her more than she needed me. "Brooke, do you have any counteroffer? Meet me halfway?"

She looked deeply hurt when she gazed up at me, almost in tears. "Am I really worth so little to you that you're willing to do whatever just so you can avoid spending time with me?"

I didn't comment on that and kept staring at her, hoping she would crack and give me something.

She pondered fleetingly. "The best I can do is to give a two-week continuance for the next two weeks, and once those two weeks are up, so is your continuance. The poker game and everything it entails stay the same. Take it or leave it."

"I'll take it," I swiftly said. "So what now?"

"We need to agree on a fixed day to have our poker game. Any preferences?"

"I don't care."

"How about every Wednesday?"

"I guess."

"Good. Meeting adjourned."

***

We started our two-week period of "Getting to know each other" as my sister drafted as a standalone appendix in our agreement. Essentially, it meant that if I lost our poker game, I would be given up to two weeks until I needed to pay the piper. Her counteroffer didn't benefit me in any way since I didn't care if I had to spend time with Brooke this week or in two weeks, but I didn't say anything to her since she was quite emotional that night, and she'd probably thought I had a busy schedule for the next two weeks, although I didn't.

Shannon and I split up a few days later. I was pushing for too much, and she accused me for being with her just so I could fuck her. She wasn't wrong, but it still hurt. She said it was her fault for mistaking me for a good guy and that I had no idea what I was missing out on. I was now at my sister's mercy even more than before, though I kept it from her that I had stopped seeing Shannon.

Brooke and I barely spoke throughout the next few days. I tried masturbating a few times since that night she had made me hard yet to no avail. I was eagerly waiting for Wednesday, so Brooke would get me erect again, provided I won our little poker game.

***

Wednesday had arrived, and at 8 p.m., Brooke texted me to join her in her room.

She seemed enthused to see me. "Hey, Josh! Come in. I have everything set and waiting for us."

She had a poker suitcase on the floor, and the chips were already stacked neatly on her bed along with two decks of cards which she was masterfully shuffling as I joined her. There was a beer waiting for me, a coke for her, and a few bags of chips.

I sat on her bed next to her. "Wow, Brooke, you've really gone all the way with this. I'm impressed."

"If we're going to do it every week, we should have fun while doing it."

"Good thinking. Where did you get that suitcase from?"

"I borrowed it from a friend."

"Sweet." I took a sip from my beer. "So, what poker are we playing?"

"What do you mean?"

"Seriously, Brooke? There are like million different ways to play poker."

"Oh?" she said, puzzled.

"Yeah. There's Five-card draw, Texas Holdem, Omaha Holdem... you never heard of them?"

"No. I thought you could teach me 'cause I knew you know the rules and everything."

"Picking up a game you don't know is a sure way to lose our little... whatever it is."

A frown of worry creased her forehead. "Yeah, I guess I didn't think it through really... then maybe we can play something else, so I'll have a better chance to—"

"What's done is done. If it's in our agreement, you have to play it." I snickered. "Too bad for you."

"You're such an asshole, Josh! Would you really let me play a game I'm not good at just so you could win?"

"Let me think about that... yes."

"I guess you're more stressed out than I thought," she hissed, sounding more venomous than ever.

But I couldn't care less. "You don't even know the half of it."

"Then you'd better hope for your sake that I'm a slow learner."

We sat for a game of Texas Holdem after I explained her all the rules and card-combination hierarchy, and after we played a few demo rounds so she could get the hang of it, and it was quite enjoyable. We shared a few good laughs and brought up all sorts of childhood memories, some happier than others. We discussed interesting films we saw of late, and I was surprised of how less annoying Brooke really was. She was kind of okay. I genuinely didn't see it coming.

By the end of the hour, I essentially slaughtered her, and my stack of chips was three times than hers. A part of that was because she was such a bad liar, and in this game, if you don't know how to bluff, you might as well forfeit before the cards have even been dealt.

"Oh, look at that." I smirked. "Our hour is up, Brooke, and it's time for you to hold up your end of the deal."

She cluttered her miniscule stack of chips on the bed and leaned back against the fluffy array of pillows she had assembled prior to our game. "Which is?"

Blood mounted in my cheeks. "You know."

A mischievous grin stretched her mouth wide. "No, I don't. Tell me."

"Um... to get me uh..."

"Still can't say it?" she giggled.

"To get me..."

"Hard?"

"Fuck!"

She burst into laughter and didn't calm down for a good amount of time.

"Yes," I said once she regrouped.

"All in due time, brother. I would like to have another game. I'm not giving up on our precious time together without a fight."

"What? You mean now?!"

"Mhmm. Per our agreement, it's perfectly in my rights—since I lost—and you are bound to agree. So shuffle." She tossed the cards at me. "I'm going downstairs to get you another beer."

"Brooke, it's not fair! I'm so fuckin'... tense."

"And I'll help you relieve after we have finished this game." She patted to the door, but then she halted and smiled. "Isn't this fun?"

I shook my head in ire. "You know what? I don't care. Just more orgasms for me."

"Don't put the cart before the horse, Josh. Who knows, you might need to spend some time with me after all."

We had another game ready minutes after, and we continued chatting about various things, but something was different about this game. It was much more even. She really seemed to improve her bluffing skills, and I was struggling to get a read on her. By the end of the hour, and although it was tight, she—to my utter amazement—won.

"Well, lookie here." She grinned proudly. "I guess I'm not such a slow learner after all."

"No, I... I guess you're not," I muttered, still befuddled by how she had gone from being a complete novice to a reasonable player in a two-hour span.

"Don't look so bummed, Josh."

"No, I'm not um... I was just counting on that second... this past week has been pretty taxing."

"Well, that's just goes to show you: never underestimate me." She beamed. "I'll email you our plans later, but first: let's take care of you."

I instantly cheered up, forgetting all about my loss. "Okay. Sounds real good. Are Mom and Dad still there?"

She shrugged. "I don't know. Why?"

"So we can... you know, 'watch a movie'."

She shook her head, laughing. "You're so sweet, Josh, keeping it PG, though it's time for you to accept that I'm a grown woman, and we're not going to watch a movie." She licked her full lips and whispered, "We're going to get you hard. Rock-hard."

"Jesus, Brooke!"

She laughed. "Get over it. Now we don't need to go downstairs since we can do it here."

"Here?!"

I was still recovering from my sister's outrageous whisper.

"Is there a problem?"

"Uh... no. I guess it's a good place as any. So, where do you want me?"

"Um... lie here." She scooched aside, offering me her spot. "Lie against my pillows."

I did as she said, anxiously expecting.

"I would've just sat and done nothing, like I am supposed to do according to our agreement, but since we clearly saw it was doing nothing for you, I'm willing to go the extra mile and do a little more."