Siblingly Binding Ch. 06

Story Info
Tension reaches melting point in a dramatic confrontation.
13.1k words
4.4
41.3k
80

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackmatter
blackmatter
1,317 Followers

Friday evening, and I was sitting in front of my computer trading the Asian market when I started hearing vague moaning coming from Brooke's room. Our parents were away for the weekend visiting family, and I feared that my sister had brought her boyfriend for a sleepover. I tried ignoring the noise, but it proved to be futile. I rolled myself in my chair to our shared wall, and the moaning were now getting clearer and crisper.

"No, don't... don't go in there," my sister moaned.

My blood pressure instantly sky-roofed. The thought that her boyfriend was fucking her in there was killing me.

"I can't believe you squeezed yourself in there... just come. Come, please... I can't take it anymore," my sister whined. "It's too painful... come!"

I lost it completely. I stormed out and barged into my sister's room ready to slit both hers and her boyfriend's throats. "I'm gonna mur—what the fuck?!"

"I wasn't aware we stopped knocking on doors. This is my room, Josh. You can't come in unless you knock first and acquire my permission."

"What the fuck are you doing here?!"

My sister was standing next to her bed in her lonesome fully clothed, even though her boxer shorts and crop top could hardly be considered as clothing. "I don't have to explain my actions to you. What I do in my room is none of your concern, but if you must know"—she paused to viciously grin—"a spider crawled into my bed, and I was trying to get it out."

"A what?!" I asked in puzzlement, still homicidal.

"A spider." She grinned. "I asked him to come... out."

"You think that's funny?" I chided. "Huh?! Do you think that's funny?!"

I paced to her bed and tossed her sheets and blanket on the floor. "Where are you little spider?!" I stamped on her pillows. "Come out, come out wherever you are!" I stomped my shoes on her white sheets in frenzy.

"Stop! You're dirtying my sheets, you psycho!"

"Psycho?" I got closer to her, standing an inch away. "I'm warning you, Brooke, if you dare pulling another stunt like that again, I'll—"

"You'll what?! Huh?!" She got even closer, her face a tenth of an inch from mine. "What are you going to do?!"

I stared down at her pouty lips consumed with wrath, and before I knew it, my mind blacked out, and I stormed them. I was kissing her like mad, as if my life depended on it. Her lean arms instantly snaked around my neck as she kissed back.

"God, I've missed you," I panted right before I tongued her again.

"I've missed you so much," she panted back and returned to my mouth.

Our mouths were making love like they'd had so many times in the past. Unlike Veronica, who had needed the time to get acquainted with me, my sister knew my mouth like the back of her gagging-is-not-an-option throat, and she stopped at nothing to feast on me, swirling her way straight back to her old hangouts. My tongue blissfully lapped up her spit before gently slapping my sister's sweetest of tongues in playfulness. Brooke wasn't in the mood for playfulness though and unleashed her rage on my wet, helpless flesh that had even me worried by the level of its intensity.

"Brooke, what are—"

She didn't permit me to exit that oasis she called her mouth and crassly shut me up with her slippery piece of meat, lapping circles around me that dizzied me into submission. She tightened her grip on my neck and was seconds from dangling herself on me in the air.

She smote my tongue a few times, daring me to attack her back, but my consciousness was now back kicking in, reminding me that although I could be mistaken to think I was having the best kiss of my life, I was actually being deceived and tricked by this heinous mindfucker and that I hated both her and her whorish, vicious, abusing of a tongue. Especially that fucking sinister, heavenly, diabolical, incredible, poisonous, spectacular, heartbreaking wet piece of raw evil that she so expertly harnessed to inflict misery and agony on me when she had maimed my heart with it at that bar that night.

I abruptly pulled away and took a few steps back.

"What's wrong?" she panted in puzzlement.

"What's wrong? Aside from the fact that I'm french kissing my sister?"

She walked up to me and caressed my cheek. "Yes, aside from that."

"Well, how about... you fucked your boyfriend!"

"Josh, sweetie, you need to calm d—"

"Fuck you! How could you do that to me?! You fucking whore! I will NEVER forgive you for this. I fucking hate you!"

"Josh! Calm the fuck down and let me talk!"

"No fucking way! I'm not talking to you anymore. Not now; not ever! You're fucking dead to me!"

I seemed to have hit a nerve since her face shifted from appeased to mad. "I'm dead to you?! Fuck you! You had your chance, and you let it go. Mark was more than happy to take it for you. Now deal with it!"

"You'd better start watching your mouth and show me respect, you cunt."

"Respect for what?!" She viciously snickered. "You're not even a real man! With your squishy, flaccid cock... you're so fucking pathetic. You should see Mark's. He gets it hard and big, and he can fuck like a bulldozer! He fucks my pussy day and night with that Godzilla of a cock."

"Is that right?"

I was so furious my ears were smoldering with rage.

"Believe it."

"Well, since you put it like that..." I picked her up.

"Let me go!" she cried, punching and kicking me.

I threw her on the bed and started unbuckling my belt.

She looked at me in horror. "Josh, what are you doing? Don't you dare to do what I think you're about to do."

"Oh, don't worry, I have no intention of going into your skanky, polluted cunt."

"Then what are you—"

I got atop her and grappled with her until I managed to turn her over to lie flat on her abdomen. I started violently tugging down her boxers.

"Josh! You fucking pervert! You've lost your mind!"

"Have I? You should've thought about that before you started that moaning party before. Now you're going to pay for it. No one is fucking with me."

Her butt was now laid bare before my eyes, and I had to take a moment to fully absorb it. It was the greatest ass in the history of asses: it was tight, juicy, and hung so high... it was built for porno. If my sister would ever to turn to the adult industry, she would be Bill Gates rich just by whoring her perfection of ass. She would be penetrated up her butt so much that her puckered crack would be the size of a pussy. I was always aware she had an exquisite ass, but seeing it like that and knowing what I was about to do to it had my cock swelling to an unthinkable level, and my sister was about to feel just how hard I was in the flesh.

"Josh, stop it! Get off of me!"

"Shut the fuck up! Squishy cock you say? We'll just see."

I tugged down my jeans and briefs with one hand to get my scepter of doom flicking before her ass. I grabbed her left cheek and pulled it hard to the left, splaying her taut, hot buns open. I ogled her crinkled anus for a full ten seconds, watching it cramping in fear, before I laid my hard, throbbing cock between her ass cheeks.

"This is fucking rape! You sick bastard!"

"Yes it is... but not the one you think. You're going to give me an assjob."

"I'm going to give you what?! I'm not giving you shit! Get the fuck off of me!" She threw her hands back and tried removing me from her.

I leaned forward, crushing her lush bod under the weight of my muscular frame. I locked my knees to have her ass clamped tightly between them. "It'll be much easier and quicker for you if you stop resisting," I whispered in ear.

"Fuck you! Let me go!!"

"You're not going anywhere; not until my 'soft' prick has rubbed your anus so fucking much that you'll be sore for a whole fucking year."

"I fucking hate you! You violent rapist!"

My cock pulsated in excitement atop my little sister's anus as I started grinding on it. I drew back until my tip rubbed the bottom edge of the crease of her butt before I swayed my hips forward to sail between her toned cheeks, scraping the full length of my punishing wand against her wrinkled asshole.

"Fuck," I let out a pant of rapture. "I've got to tell you, Sis, your ass was born to do this."

"Josh, please stop. Mark is downstairs, and he's going to come up here any second now."

"Your fucking boyfriend is here?!" I growled, drawing back before thrusting my cock against her now rosy buttcrack.

"Yes! And he will kick your fucking ass! I swear I'll scream if you don't let me go."

I looked into her eyes for a moment. Something in them told me she was bluffing.

"Go ahead, scream. I'm not stopping until I'm done dripping every single drop of my cum on your anus."

I stapled her ass cheeks together and rocked back and forth to get my dick drilling in the narrowest of spaces. I was so aroused; too aroused. It was starting to hurt since the rough surface of her fearful anus wasn't lubed, and the friction was getting her asshole and inner cheeks as red as my cock.

"Josh, you mother fucker! At least lube us! It fucking hurts..."

"Shut your mouth and don't tell me what to do. I'm running this show; not your filthy mouth."

I buried my cock deeper between her fleshy ass cheeks and clamped them tighter together to get them to engulf me completely. I kept rocking my hips back and forth, and although the sandpaper surface of her anus was hurting my cock, I wouldn't succumb to her moans of pain. I was calling the shots; not her skanky mouth.

"Fuck! Josh... it really hurts," she moaned. "Doesn't it hurt you?"

My prick was no doubt beginning to develop micro sores from the rough grind. I hated to admit it, but there was too much friction. I did need to lube us. I spread her ass cheeks and built a healthy glob of saliva in my mouth before I spat down at her stimulated anus from pointblank. My whore of a sister released a whimper that had nothing to do with pain when I repeated it. I laid back my cock onto her moist asshole and returned rocking along her beautiful ass crease and puckered butthole.

"Push your cock a little deeper," she muttered a minute later.

It was so feeble it was almost indistinguishable.

I scowled at her as I paused, mystified. "Did you fucking say something?"

"No."

I was astounded by that guest request. "Yes, you did. Did you ask me to push my cock deeper?"

"I didn't say anything, but you should probably do that. And maybe spit on my crack a few more times, so you'll slide better. And maybe press your cock-head to my anus when you're gliding back, so you'll get a better feel of me."

I kept gaping at her, astonished by that list of instructions she'd just given me. "Brooke, you're not supposed to give recommendations; you're supposed to hate it."

"I do; I fucking hate it. But since you're not letting me go, you will probably want to do it right."

"Um... okay," I mumbled, flummoxed.

I amassed a few more dollops of spit and sprayed her brown hole. I planted my cock back along her ass crease and resumed rocking while pushing her rounded cheeks together to envelop me.

"Isn't that better?" she asked a moment later. "You're skidding so much better now; I can feel it."

"Yeah, it is better... fuck, you feel so good."

"And I can feel you're pushing your cock-head deeper. It feels good, right?"

"Yeah," I panted in ecstasy. "It feels aws—Brooke! Fucking stop it! We're not having this conversation!"

"Why the fuck not?!"

"'Cause... 'cause I'm raping you to give me an assjob!"

"Well, fuck you! If you can't take a little constructive criticism, then get the fuck off of me!"

I propelled myself faster between her supple melons. "That's more like it! Keep telling me to stop!"

"Stop! Get off!"

I thrust deeper, getting her to whimper a couple of times. "Louder!"

"Get off, you rapist!"

I was tearing through her ass cheeks now. "That's it; keep going."

"Fucking stop! Stop!"

Her pleads had me racing to the finish line. I was in a daze, watching those sculptured cheeks part to accommodate my hard cock as I was raping her for this heaven of an assjob. Her cheeks were so tight they barely rippled, even though I was now darting myself between them.

"Stop! Stop."

I relished her pleads. "That's it, beg."

"Stop. S... stop... st..."

Her pleads were losing strength by the second, yet I gave no thought to it and kept rocketing my prick on top of her flaming crinkle that was coated with my spit.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" I said, befuddled, a second after she reached for her ass and parted her cheeks wide, getting her pucker to slightly protrude out of its hiding place.

"I'm just giving you more room. Try it. You'll skid so much better."

I had to manually lift my jaw back. "I'm literally speechless, Brooke."

"Just go a couple of times. You'll be able to press down your shaft harder on my anus. You'll love it, I promise."

To say I was perplexed would be an understatement; nevertheless, I did as she said. She was right; it was much better. I was able to force down my cock harder onto her anus, and with less friction, my vicious prick easily slid with no interruptions.

"How's my ass, sweetie?" she asked a minute later.

"Outstanding. You should model or something. It's... fuck," I gasped.

"Thanks, baby. I'm so glad you like it. Now doesn't it feel better? When I'm spreading myself for you?"

"Yeah, that's fucking... oh shit, I'm getting close... God, Brooke, your ass is a work of art."

She giggled sheepishly, "You're so sweet sometimes... Josh, spit on my crack a few more times. I'm getting dry and it hurts. You don't wanna hurt me, do you?"

"No, honey; never."

I spat on my sister's buttcrack to get her lubed good and resumed drifting between her parted cheeks.

"Oh," she moaned in relief. "That's so much better."

"For you and me both."

She arched her back and made her bum bulge as much as possible, giving me nothing to touch but her shapely bottom that was sticking out like I had seen in so many porn videos.

"Christ, your ass is so tight and full," I breathed in admiration.

"Thank you, baby. It means a lot to me that you're appreciating it so much."

"How can I not? It should be listed as one of the world's seven wonders."

"Josh, stop it," she coyly giggled.

"No, I'm serious. It's sublime, Brooke."

She looked back over her left shoulder, searching deep in my eyes. "Like me, sweetie?"

I nodded. "Yes, baby. Just like you."

I kept merrily sailing between her ass cheeks, feeling the raw surface of her anus scraping along my pulsating dick.

"Um... Josh?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you spread my right cheek? Just my right."

"Yeah, sure."

I kept her right cheek spread while Brooke made her right hand disappear.

"What are you doing?!" I barked.

"Oh, nothing, baby; keep going. How does my anus look from there?"

I focused back on her bum. "Marvelous... Christ, I'm gagging to fuck you up the ass."

"Oh, you are, are you?"

"Oh my god yes," I panted. "This is porn, your ass. It's so fucking firm..."

"Thank you, sweetheart," she giggled. "Now go a little deeper. You started to pull away."

"Oh, sorry; I spaced out for a moment."

"That's okay. Just keep it deep and work it slow, so I can feel you better on my asshole."

"How's that? Am I doing it okay, Brooke?"

She buried her face in her pillow and squirmed lightly as she whimpered, "Oh yeah, that's perfect.... keep drilling me like that."

Her ass cheeks were splayed so far out I was afraid they wouldn't be able to close back again.

"Brooke, doesn't it hurt you? When you're spread like that?"

"It hurts... but in a good way," she whimpered. "Do you understand what I'm saying, baby?"

"I think so."

I kept rocking slow and tight like she asked me to.

"Push down, Josh. Don't be coy."

"I'm pretty down already."

"More down."

I continued grinding against her asshole harder for another minute while my sister was, for some reason, panting with me throughout.

"Now take off your cock for a second. I'll lube my crack for us."

I heaved a sigh. "Okay."

She looked at me over her shoulder. "What's wrong, Josh?"

"Nothing."

"I can tell something's wrong. Spill it."

"It's just... I don't feel like I'm raping you anymore for this assjob."

"What are you talking about? You're most definitely raping me for this, baby."

"I just don't feel like I'm in control anymore, with you bossing me around."

"Sweetie, you're in full control. You're calling the shots. You're the one who's on top, and I can't move anywhere, can I?"

"I guess... yeah, you're right. I'm in control."

"Of course you are. Now let me lube us, so you'll skid better, and after that, I want you to go really deep. Don't be afraid to push down harder."

"But I like how I—"

"Josh," she scolded.

"Okay," I sighed, "I'll push harder."

I removed my cock and saw Brooke reaching her right hand—that was dripping wet—for her tight butthole. She played with herself a couple of seconds and moved to rub along her ass crease, getting herself thoroughly lubed. Just watching her oiling herself with whatever substance she was rubbing herself with almost got me to explode on her back.

"Go, Josh," she softly panted, vanishing her right hand again. "Wait! Smack my anus with your cock a few times before you start. Can you do that for me, sweetie?"

"Um, yeah baby, anything for you."

"Thank you. Though I will need for you to part my cheeks on your own, just for now. Can you manage?"

"That means I will need to spread you with only one hand since I will need my other one to—" I gulped.

"Smack me? Yeah, you can manage spreading me with one hand, can't you? I have faith in you, sweetheart."

"Thank you, baby. I really appreciate the vote of confidence."

"Any time. I believe in you more than I believe in me."

I smiled at her, moved. "God, you're so amazing..."

She coyly giggled, gazing at me over her shoulder. "No, you're amazing."

I chuckled at her. "Okay, let's get this show on the road, shall we?"

"Batter up!" She grinned and held her sheets with her left hand while staring back at her ass in excitement.

"Um... let's see."

I held both of her cheeks with my left hand, extending my fingers as much as they were physically capable of. I parted her ass cheeks just enough to see her worried anus winking at me in distress. I needed to revise parting tactics since her ass was too tight and firm for the method I had previously applied, and so I spread my sister with the use of a flipped V formation, made with my thumb and middle finger with each pressing on different cheek and pushing it diagonally outwards and upwards.

Brooke proudly smiled. "I told you you could do it."

"You're so supportive and optimistic that I just had to, I guess. I didn't want to let you down."

She caressed the back of my thigh in such a loving way. "That's not possible, sweetheart."

I gazed into her eyes in complete admiration. "You're so fucking special, honey..."

She bashfully giggled and got herself mentally ready for her anal punishment.

I gave my cock a few strokes to get the feel of it and shook my hand in the air to loosen it up a bit. I leaned closer, transferring more of my weight onto my sister. "Is it okay? That I'm leaning on you like that?"

"More than okay even. Whatever you need to get job done," she kindly said, grinning wholeheartedly.

I smiled back and refocused on her throbbing anus. I gripped the base of my cock, so I could get more power and distance, and carefully aimed my tip at my sister's asshole. I put more pressure on her cheeks to keep them parted and out of the way before launching my cock from short range and smacking her brown hole with my tip. It was an awesome hit, and I relished the sensation of disciplining her naughty asshole with my hard manhood.

blackmatter
blackmatter
1,317 Followers