Siblings Ch. 01

Story Info
Siblings' first time with each other.
1.2k words
4.23
124.6k
57
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An approach to a more romantic tale.

*

Marco lays on the sofa ready to watch their summer nightly, scary movie. Erica, his younger sister lies between his legs with her back pressed against his chest. It is nothing unusual, but Marco always enjoys the warmth of her body. She wears a loose nightshirt and it slides higher on her thigh, revealing her long tanned legs. He slides his hand between the back of the sofa and the side of her body to place his hand on her covered thigh.

It is nothing for him to touch her this way. She is only two years younger than him and he has always found her attractive as he does their older sister. At twenty-two, his thoughts are raging and the thought of his sister, is always on his mind. So when they sat down to watch movies, he would always make small, but noticeable gestures, hoping that one day Erica may want to act on them. So far it hasn't happened.

They continue watching the movie. Each time she jumps because of what she is seeing on the screen, her shirt reveals more and more of her leg until finally the tip of his fingers touch her smooth thigh. She trembles at the touch, but does not say anything about it and like every night since summer began, he did not remove his hand.

As she keeps on jumping from time to time, her ass is pressing on his hard cock and it is quite pleasurable to feel. Marco places his hand on her stomach and laughs. "You're safe, sis."

Erica smiles and keeps watching the movie. Half way through the movie, Marco dares to place his hand fully on her thigh and slowly caress it, slowly moving closer to the inner side of her thigh. He continues to watch the television and act as if he really is into the movie. Erica doesn't say anything and it feels good to caress her smooth thigh only inches from her crotch.

He tries to look over a shoulder to see if her thong is visible, but he can't see anything. So he keeps going until his hand is almost touching her crotch. Erica isn't jumping nearly as much as before and is still looking at the screen. With his hand on her stomach, Marco can feel her breathing deepen.

Marco's cock is so hard by now that it is becoming painful. He is torn between the idea of going to the bathroom and releasing the pressure with his hand and the idea of continuing what is already doing.

He decides to not masturbate and continue with his caresses. His other hand now slips up from her stomach to just under her breasts. When Erica jumps because of a scary scene, his hand directly slips to cover her crotch. She breathes in sharply and he doesn't move, yet he can fell her silky thong and the outline of her pussy lips on his fingers. Erica can't ignore the fact where his hand is now at, but she still doesn't say anything.

As his hand covers her crotch, he can feel the warmth of her body and his cock twitches with excitement. He wants to stop there, but he just can't. The temptation is too great and he slowly caresses her covered crotch. Erica is breathing deeply and sharply as he manages to slide his finger under the edge of her thong, placing his hand directly between her pussy lips. She is very wet and warm.

He moves his finger slowly from her entrance to her clit and she twitches each time he presses on it which hardens under his touch. As his other hand slips back down to caress her stomach, he slowly inserts a finger into her pussy, just as the movie finishes. Her body tenses immediately, her legs close trapping his hand between her thigh and she sighs heavily. Marco doesn't move, except for his finger which moves around in her pussy lips.

"Mmmm," his sister moans.

Marco slides his right hand to her thighs and pulls her legs to spread them and she does not resist as he inserts two fingers deeper. His right hand moves back up to her breasts, sliding under her nightshirt.

"Uuhh," she sighs.

He keeps sliding his fingers in and out as he twists her nipple between his fingers.

"Oh, Marco! It feels so good," she coos.

He feels her close to climax and he moves his fingers faster and faster in her pussy, licking and kissing her neck. This sends her over the edge.

She moans loudly as Marco feels her body tense. Then she explodes, spraying her juices on his fingers. She breathes heavily with her eyes closed, resting her head back. She then turns her face after a few moments and Marco kisses her. As the kiss deepens, Erica turns to lie between his legs and he can feel her breasts on his body as she parts her lips and he inserts his tongue in her soft mouth. Their tongue swirl together for a long time before she breaks away and says, "That was fantastic Marco, thanks."

He smiles and says, "You're welcome."

Erica's hand moves to his crotch and she feel his hard cock in his pants. "It certainly had an effect on you," she says.

"Yeah, seeing you cum is quite a turn on."

"Then let me take care of this," she says as she lowers his pants and boxers.

She hand slips around his hard cock and she slowly starts to stroke it. "Is that good?" she asks.

"Oh yes. But I want to see your sexy body," Marco answers smiling.

Erica smiles back and removes her nightshirt, revealing her wonderful breasts to him. They are perfectly round and her nipples are pointing out at him. Marco slowly moves his hand to her breasts as she continues stroking his cock. He squeezes and caresses her breasts, alternating between the two of them.

Erica smile at him and strokes faster. Marco slowly moves his hand downward to her crotch once again and inserts two fingers again into her pussy.

"Mmmm," she moans again.

Marco places his left hand to the back of her head and pulls her toward his cock. As her soft lips wrap around his cockhead, he can feel the warmth of her mouth and he groans in pleasure. Her lips slide down the length of his cock and she begins sucking hard. Her head bounces up and down on his shaft and after a few minutes, Marco can feel his cum boiling to the surface.

Her eyes widen at the sudden explosion in her mouth. Jets of cum peppers the back of her throat. She tries to swallow as fast as she can but when Marco looks down, he sees bits of his cum slipping out the sides of her lips. She moans around his cock, clapping down on it with her lips. Marco keeps finger fucking her and rubbing her clit with his thumb.

Her eyes widen again as he feels her pussy cling on his fingers and she cannot scream because of the cum in her mouth. She finally tenses up, arching back and swallows all of it before screaming. A second later she collapses on his chest with a deep sigh, smiling with her eyes closed.

His fingers run through her hair as he thinks about what they can do later on.