Siblings Ch. 02: Innocence Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My initial annoyance began to dissipate as I considered the possibilities for the evening.

Sarah lived quite close to us and had been one of Lucy's best friends for a few years. It was surprising really, as Sarah was outwardly as brash as Lucy was demure. Even more surprisingly, they had even shared some intimate girl on girl moments together as an experimentation quite recently, which Lucy had eventually related to me in some detail, insisting that, while it was fun, she had decided she clearly preferred cock.

Sarah was in Lucy's year and was described by several guys at school as being an amazing lay. Even allowing for the usual exaggeration of their conquests by boys of their age, it was clear that Sarah had a very liberal attitude to sex and was indeed as experienced as Lucy had suggested. It seemed we might be quite well matched.

I took a good look at Sarah now. She was certainly an attractive girl. Larger and more curvy than Lucy, she nevertheless had a fine body. While not toned like my sister, she could by no means be called overweight. Long auburn hair flowed down to her shoulders, framing a rounded, but very pretty face. Tonight she was dressed to kill in a tight tank top over her prominent tits and a very short, light blue skirt, displaying a very fine pair of bare legs. There and then I decided that this wouldn't be so bad. In fact, I definitely liked this idea. I just hoped she could live up to her reputation.

With Lucy gone, there was an awkwardness in the air that I was keen to dispel. Taking Sarah by the hand, I made her welcome and sat her down on the sofa. I poured us each a large glass of wine and went into the kitchen to serve up the meal that Lucy had prepared for us.

We sat at the table and made nervous small talk while we picked at the dinner. Although the meal was fine, I'm sure food was not the first thing on either of our minds. As we both relaxed the conversation flowed much easier.

Soon we returned to the sofa and finished off the bottle of wine between us as we got to know each other a little. I went to stand up, saying I would fetch another bottle but Sarah dragged me back down.

"I'm done talking and I don't think we need any more wine," she said and, pulling my head towards her, started to kiss me full on the lips. Within seconds I felt her tongue snaking out into my mouth and I allowed mine to respond. With tongues wrestling, our hands started to explore each other's body, at first outside and soon moving inside our clothing.

"I've been looking forward to getting my hands on this for a while now," said Sarah stroking my cock through the fabric of my trousers, causing it to immediately start hardening in her hand. She deftly unzipped my fly and started to caress my growing erection. Sarah was indeed as forward as I had heard.

I slipped my own hand, which was already fondling one fairly full breast, inside her top, under her bra. Pushing the bra up and over her plump boobs I took a large nipple between my thumb and forefinger and rolled it around gently.

It was clear what we both wanted. "Time to take this elsewhere, I think," I said.

"Definitely!" she replied.

The ice now fully broken, I stood and took Sarah by the hand, leading her upstairs into my bedroom, both discarding a couple of items of clothing along the way,

We were both soon naked and rolling on my bed, kissing passionately. Sarah, probably used to less experienced partners, attempted to take the lead by moving to get on top of me. I was having none of that. Keeping her on her back, I trapped both of her hands above her head with one of mine and went to work on her boobs. They were much larger and softer than Lucy's but had a fine shape to them. A few minutes work with my lips and tongue and her nipples were fully erect, plump and soft like ripe fruit. While still paying attention to her nipples, I started to run the fingers of my free hand up and down her body, allowing my fingernails to barely touch the skin around her stomach and thighs. Sarah shivered and flinched as the light touch tickled her nerve endings.

Her legs parted, almost involuntarily, after a while as I ran my hand down over her stomach to her pussy. She had much more pubic hair than Lucy and it was more coarse and rougher than that of my sister. I found Sarah was already quite wet down there and, sliding two fingers between her labia, I started to gently massage the slippery slit while pressing the palm of my hand down on her clitoral area.

Sarah started to writhe and moan with pleasure at this, which I took as my cue to roll on top of her. Still holding her hands in place above her head with one hand, I reached for a condom from the bedside table with the other. I never used them with Lucy, but always with anyone else. Tearing the pack open with my teeth I slipped the sheath over my now raging erection, positioned myself for entry and thrust into her.

For the next hour and a half I was in complete control of Sarah's body. I flipped her into one position after another and fucked her hard, every which way. Sarah moaned, squealed and whimpered with pleasure as I took her though a complete repertoire of sexual gymnastics without ever letting her into any position of control. She entered fully into the spirit, loving the service I was giving her and came at least three times while I was pumping my cock into her from various angles.

For a somewhat larger girl, Sarah prove very flexible. She was doubled up underneath me with her legs over my shoulders and in the throes of her third explosive orgasm, when I felt my own time approaching. After a few more major thrusts, I pulled out from her, tore off the condom and sent a stream of white cream jetting out from my pulsating cock across her body. Most landed on her chin and neck, leaving comet like trails over her plump breasts and down to her navel.

Some moments later, when she had regained her breath, Sarah scooped the semen from around her chin with two fingers and manipulated it into her mouth. Grinning, she looked at me with amazement in her eyes and said, "Tom, that was fantastic. Where on earth did you learn to fuck like that?"

I couldn't and didn't give her an answer.

We lay beside each other, kissing and stroking for a while before we both made our way to the bathroom and showered. Unfortunately there was not room in the shower for both of us. I would have enjoyed soaping up with Sarah. Filing the thought away for another time, I allowed her to go first, enjoying the view through the clear shower door.

I showered straight after her and as I stepped out of the cubicle, Sarah was waiting for me with a large bath towel wrapped tightly around her full frame. She slowly opened it, first one side, then the other before posing seductively for me in her naked beauty. She certainly looked great.

Sliding the towel off her back and shoulders, she used it to pat me dry. As she dried each part of me, she softly raked the skin with her long fingernails and then placed a sensuous kiss on each area.

Working her way down my body, she soon came to my groin area. My dick was coming to life again at the feeling of her lips on my body. She stood again, dropped the towel, and stepped close to me, pressing her tits against my chest and putting her lips to my ear. "You never gave me the chance to demonstrate my own skills," she whispered.

My dick was now quite hard again from the closeness of her warm and naked body. "There's no time like the present," I replied.

Sarah dropped her hand to my penis and, holding it gently close to the base, she pulled her hand back, running her nails all along the underside until they reached the glans. Gripping the head a little firmer, she slowly pushed my foreskin back.

By this time I was fully erect again. Sarah lowered herself to her knees, slowly running her lips down my chest and stomach as she did so. Once on her knees, she pushed my cock up flat against my stomach, fully exposing my ballsack. She took first one, then the other ball into her mouth, sucking on each while still pressing her hand against the underside of my dick, trapping it against my stomach and stroking it up and down.

Moving her attention from my bollocks, she lowered my cock to the horizontal position and wrapped her lips around the exposed head. With just the first couple of inches in her mouth, Sarah started making a wonderful fluttering motion with her tongue, curling it round the sensitive glans and flicking at my banjo string.

As I enjoyed the sensation this gave, I could feel the saliva building in Sarah's mouth. She slowly slid her head forward, allowing my now very stiff dick to slide deep into her mouth until I could feel the head actually entering her throat. Then she drew her head back again, leaving a thick coating of saliva along the whole shaft.

She resumed her tonguing of my bell-end but now also started bobbing her head back and forth so that her lips were rubbing over the corona as her tongue caressed the glans. Her fingers then wrapped around the base of my shaft, now slippery with her spit, and she began to jerk me off me with a twisting motion of her hand.

The combination of warmth, wetness and the different frictions I could feel along the length of my cock were producing a simply amazing blowjob. She continued this for several minutes and I was starting to feel a little weak in the legs as I looked down, watching her at work.

I noticed that, while her mouth and right hand were busy bringing me towards orgasm, her left hand seemed to be occupied between her own legs. From the movements I could see, I guessed that she was frantically pumping two or three fingers into her hot pussy.

My guess proved to be correct as Sarah's hand emerged from between her thighs and I could see that all four fingers were glistening with the juices of what must have been a sopping wet vagina.

I watched as she slipped that hand between my legs, cradling my balls in her palm. Her fingers pushed up into my crack and started to spread her wetness all around my anus. I spread my legs and squatted a little to give her easier access and her slippery middle finger wormed it's way into and past my sphincter.

Lucy has sometimes played with my ass a little and I really liked it, but Sarah's finger seemed so much longer than Lucy's. She continued to press it in, further and further, curling her hand round under my ass cheeks until her fingertip hit something deep inside me, located somewhere behind my penis, that nearly caused my knees to buckle.

I had never had my prostate massaged before and, as Sarah stroked it rhythmically with her finger, I felt I was going to come and pee at the same time. The sensation was just exquisite.

My cock started to twitch and jerk about with a mind of its own inside Sarah's mouth and my hips started to move in and out a little, trying to fuck her face. Sarah stuck to the task at hand, continuing to stimulate my prostate and gradually taking more and more of the length of my twitching dick into her mouth.

Soon I was fully fucking her throat, my balls hitting her chin with each thrust of my hips. Sarah took it like a trooper, only gagging a little once or twice as my bell-end caught the back of her throat.

I knew I was about to burst and so did she. On one particularly deep thrust, she put her spare arm round my buttocks and stopped me from pulling my pelvis back. With my dick halfway down her throat, she began a swallowing motion that I could feel literally milking the cum from my cock.

The combined effect of her swallowing my cock and stroking my prostate was too much and I came, shooting my seed straight down her throat. Sarah held me in place with her mouth clamped tightly against my body until my ejaculation had finished completely before slowly withdrawing her finger from my ass and releasing my now softening member from her mouth.

Unsurprisingly, she was gasping for breath, having been denied any oxygen for quite some time. I was so spent I had to sit back on the edge of the bath to recover for a moment.

Then I stood and helped Sarah up from her knees, pulling her close into a hug. "Wow, Sarah that was fantastic!" I told her and I really meant it.

"You're very welcome, Sir" she replied, stepping back, smiling and jokingly making a small curtsy like a servant girl.

We cleaned ourselves up and got dressed before making our way back to the kitchen. I grabbed a beer from the refrigerator and Sarah had a large glass of water as we chatted for a while, each of us with an increased respect for the other's sexual talents. I think I promised to call her when I next came home from Uni.

Eventually the time came for Sarah to leave and I walked her back to her house about a mile away. By the time I got back home it was nearly midnight and Lucy had also returned. As soon as I walked through the door, she grabbed me and pushed me up against the hallway wall. "I want to hear every detail, now!" she demanded.

We sat down on @ sofa and she listened intently as I related to her everything that had happened that evening. As I talked, it dawned on me that although I had found someone tonight who was undoubtedly as sexually talented as Lucy, and in some ways even more so, it simply was not the same for me. There was something I felt when I was with Lucy that transcended the sex, as great as it was. I concluded it was because I was doing it with someone I truly loved.

Lucy was quickly aroused by the tale of my exploits with Sarah. She grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs for what I knew would be a long and exciting final night before I went way the next week.

I thought about how lucky I was. I had a whole new world of opportunity about to open up for me at University, while the girl I loved would always be here for me when I came home.

12