Siblings Discover Sex and Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We rocked back and forth as my erection began to harden again, and she told me that she had never imagined that anything could feel so good. I told her that I had masturbated many times before while thinking of her, but being inside of her was the most wonderful thing that had ever happened to me. We stayed in each others arms and I could feel my cum dripping out of her pussy and puddling around my pubic bone. When we had been lying there for a while, she slowly slid off me and began kissing me again. She worked her way from my mouth, to my neck, then to my nipples where her tongue played around them until they were aching with sensitivity. She then moved down to my belly and further down to my cock. She licked up the spent sperm that had dripped down to my pubic area from my ejaculation inside her. She told me it tasted salty and sweet and licked up every drop, before dropping her mouth down to the head of my cock. As inexperienced as she was, she had an amazing tongue. First she licked the head of my shaft, paying close attention to my cock slit. A little more cum squeezed from my cock and she licked it up eagerly. She then began slowly moving her mouth down my shaft until I was rock hard again. I moved in time to her in and out movement and she used her tongue to perfection as she worked first my cock and then my balls. Feeling like I was getting more than giving, I pushed her onto her back and told her to spread her legs. With my fingers I spread her pussy lips and slowly began to lick up and down her slit. She moaned and moaned and begged me not to stop. Although I had never imagined eating my own cum, it flowed from her pussy and I swallowed every drop. I found her tiny clit and sucked on it lightly, then took it between my teeth and used my tongue as a vibrator. She began to buck almost immediately, and raised her hips up and down in a frenetic motion until I could feel her pussy contractions. She came again with a squeal and pushed the back of my head so that my mouth was firmly encased in her pussy. I devoured our wetness and reveled in the sweet musk of her pussy juices and my ejaculate. Finally, I let my tongue and teeth slip from her clit and licked up every bit of cream. She had quite a bit, and I found my tongue sliding down to her asshole to finish the job. When my tongue flicked across her tight butt hole, she put her hands underneath her ass and fed me all of her asshole that I could take. She began rubbing her pussy and moaning even more as my tongue probed deeper and deeper into her tight butt. I slid a finger into her ass and began to push and pull in and out, sending her into a frenzy of bucking.

I had grown fully erect again, and I asked her if she wanted me to fuck her in the ass. She asked me if it would hurt, and I told her I didn't know, but I would be gentle and careful. When she was confident that I would pull out if it began to hurt, she spread her legs wider, rolled back on her hips and let me look at her tiny asshole. I got on my hands and knees above her and began licking her pert nipples. As she began to breath heavily and moan again, I slowly inserted the head of my cock into her tight bunghole, going slow so that I wouldn't hurt her. At first there was a lot of resistance, but with all the lubrication from my spit and her pussy juices, I soon found that I could get the head of my dick in her ass. She was grimacing a bit, and I asked her if everything was OK. She said that it hurt a little, but not to stop. I pushed a little more and my cock was about half buried. She was still holding on, so I pushed more and it drove my cock up to the hilt of her asshole. I stayed still for a moment to let her become accustomed to the feel of my cock in her ass, then slowly began to fuck her in and out. With squeals of pleasure she wrapped her legs around my ass and I could feel the tips of her stiletto heels digging into my backside. She began to play with my nipples as I sucked hers, and before I knew it, I was streaming white hot cum into her tight ass. She gave out a deep sigh and gripped my cock with her asshole muscles as she reached down and rubbed her pussy again. She came until she began to shake with pleasure. I let my cock stay in her ass until she stopped shaking, then pulled out. She was in a state of shock and said that she never wanted it to end. She kissed me long and hard and then gave my cock a final kiss on the head, and we lay in each others arms until we were afraid it would be time for our parents to come home.

And to this day, it never has ended. She went away to college when she was 19, growing more and more beautiful and sexy as she got older. Her tits are now about a 38C, and her ass is amazing because she works out all the time. She keeps her pussy shaved because she knows I like the slickness of her bald snatch. She has had many lovers, but she always tells me I have been the best. We still keep up our fuck sessions whenever we can be alone. She has gotten to the point that our fucking can never be complete unless I fuck her ass and let her lick the cum from my dick after I pull out of her. Neither of us have married yet, so we have sweet taboo sex whenever we get together alone. She has learned some tricks as she has grown older—she still likes to dress up in sexy clothes and has gotten into being tied up and has even mentioned bringing another girl into our little sex play. I can't wait until that day arrives. Every time I'm about to see her I wonder what new, kinky idea she has come up with. I am never disappointed.

12