Siblings Teach Teacher

Story Info
Siblings seduce Maths teacher into trio fun.
2k words
3.8
99.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loucas_e
loucas_e
15 Followers

The story that follows was inspired by a true event in my life. Situations and details have changed to protect the participants as well as to try and make it all a bit more interesting. I cannot, for some reason, put an end to it so I am posting it as it is in the hope that someone might be able to complete it. Please feel free to contact me with your ideas and/or suggestions.

Dinos had been one of my favourite math’s students. When he called to ask if I wanted to go out for a beer with him I could not find a reason to decline, especially since I had always enjoyed his company. Now Dinos is in his early twenties and has grown into a handsome young man, with an athletic body and an attractive face. I am only less than ten years older than him so, we can find a lot of common topics to discuss and laugh about. That evening at the pub by the sea in Pireas, we were having a great time discussing our summer holidays and adventures with friends and girls. He went on for hours describing how he spent his time with his mates and how he beded a couple of luscious girls and I narrated my trip to the islands and the people I met there. Naturally I did not fail to give kinky details of my experiences. Time flew by without us realizing it and soon the clock on the wall showed three a.m. As we both had to wake up early the next day we decided it was time to leave. On the way back we both got so engrossed in the descriptions of how we managed to score during our holidays that when we arrived outside his house neither of us really wanted to part. He invited me over his place for a last drink, telling me that his parents would be out and naturally I could not refuse.

Once there and before we got in the house I knew so well after having being his math’s teacher for three consecutive years, he told me that his sister Eftihia would be at home and if she wasn’t watching TV we would better keep it down so as not to wake her up.

At the mention of Eftihia’s name my heart suddenly raced. I guessed that Eftihia should be in her very early twenties now, and a dazzling lady too. All those years that I kept visiting their home for Dino’s lessons, I always kept an eye on his little sister, though with some guilt. She had the face of an angel with a dark complexion, typical of a Mediterranean girl and sparkling blue eyes, which always seemed to be smiling. Her promising full rosy lips as with her eyes always gave the impression of a pleasant smile. Her long dark blond curly hair framed her beautiful face and fell graciously on her shoulders. Eftihia was quite tall for her age and even at her late teens was quite developed, often making me feel I was ogling a grown up. I must admit that it was not without guilt that I had fantasized of her naked body next to mine, only to dismiss such thoughts as I remembered that she was my student’s sister and a teenager. My lust for her, however, grew as she became older and more desirable and I fantasized about her even more. Naturally neither my profession, nor my feelings for Dinos permitted anything, so I was satisfied with being able to admire her looks every time I went to their home. Obviously, I was dying to see her after all this time and I would be very disappointed not to be able to do so that evening.

Luckily as Dinos opened the door, the distinct glow of a TV set confirmed that we would not have to worry about waking Eftihia up, and I would have the chance to see the gorgeous woman she had grown into. As we walked in she was startled by our presence at such an early hour, and as she turned to see who it was she rushed to change channels on the set. Although she tried hard to conceal it, she seemed to be upset to see us and from the scenes that I managed to catch on the screen, though not at all explicit, and her disheveled appearance I could easily understand the reason why. Being a typical Greek hostess, however, Eftihia smiled broadly as she straightened her clothes, and welcomed us each with a soft kiss on the cheek and after asking how our evening had gone she rushed to bring us something to drink. Though she did not spend a lot of time there, I didn’t fail to notice that under her loose fitting shirt and tracksuit was a luscious woman, confirming my hopes for her.

During her absence, Dinos started showing me his summer pictures, but my attention was still on his sister and what she was doing before we came in. I went over the pictures of landscapes and people I had no interest in without much attention and tried to imagine what she was up to before we broke her session.

I imagined her sitting on the sofa, her legs spread open and with her hand in her trousers she played with her wet pussy and swollen clit, her fingers running up and down her smooth pussy lips and hungry clitoris. Every now and then she would insert a finger in her, the warm smoothness of her cunt washed with sticky juices filling her with feelings of joy, making her hair stand on end, small gasps of ecstatic joy leave her rosy pouty lips. Her other hand was on her breast playing with her erect, brown nipples over her blouse, making them harder as she rolled and pinched them over the soft fabric of her blouse. All the while, her full lips open as she pants quickly and heavily, soft moans escaping her as she became more and more aroused. Her mind was filled with the images on the screen and her heart beat fast as she imagined herself being in the place of the woman in the film. She shut her eyes lightly as she imagined the hero’s hands caressing her young body and his lips meeting hers in a passionate kiss, and her hands work faster on her cherry nipples and clit. She is getting nearer the peak point as her ‘lover’ is now pushing his thick hard cock in her delicate pussy and she drives her fingers through her rosy pussy lips and in her sweet cunt, making a gasp of bliss.

“Here you go!”

I snapped to a joyful reality. Eftihia was standing right in front of me offering me the drink she had made. Through her shirt I could discern that she was not wearing a bra and her sizeable tities bounced happily as she moved. Once more I felt my heart racing as I watched her move towards her seat after she handed her brother his drink. She was wearing a string pantie and her round ass showed deliciously through the soft material of her tracksuit trousers. Her face was slightly blushed, the rosy colour on her cheeks showing that in the pretence of preparing our drinks she managed to finish off what she had started and we interrupted. Eftihia settled in the comfortable armchair she was sitting in when we walked into her and her brother and myself sat on the two ends of the couch opposite her. The radio had replaced the TV set, and from its loudspeakers romantic music from LOVE Radio filled the room.

We got into a fairly boring discussion of how we all spent our summer holidays and what our plans for the upcoming period were. Naturally we could not go into the details that Dinos and myself had gone earlier that evening, so we were restricted to the more conventional occurrences. After a while Dinos complained that Eftihia was sitting at the far end of the room and asked his sister to join us on the couch patting the space between him and me. With a grin she stood up and with her titties bouncing underneath her shirt she walked towards us and settled her divine body next to me. Her curves sank into the soft fabric of the furniture and her hair fell casually on the soft cushions. On a different occasion I might not have wondered why she sat so close to me and would have attributed it to coincidence or politeness, but as I had fantasized about her so much that evening I hoped that there was a different meaning to that move. In the split seconds that the human brain can build images and scenarios I had fantasized turning round and planting a wet passionate kiss on her desirable lips, our tongues meeting and engaging in a playful dance. In the same time, my hands would explore her body, following her full curves causing her hair to stand on end and my cock to swell to its full size. I fantasized about her reaching to stroke my hard member as my hand dived between her legs. In my mind I recreated and actually “felt” the softness and warmth of her thighs as I made my way to her sweet pussy. All the while I pictured her brother sitting at the other end of the sofa, his erect penis in his fist as he watches his sister engage in heavy petting with his former maths teacher.

My dazed look as I was daydreaming must have caught Eftihia’s attention and with the touch to my lap brought me back to the land of the living.

“Are you OK?” the soft voice interrupted my thoughts and the warm feeling of a palm on my thigh, a bit too close for comfort, brought me to reality.

“Yeah, just thinking of how quick summer goes by.” I replied vaguely, turning towards her, trying to wipe all the thoughts off my mind before I got caught. To my surprise, Dinos had now moved right next to his sister who was sitting with her legs slightly stretched. Dinos had his right arm around her, his hand resting on her breast, his left hand on her crotch.

“What’s the matter kyrie kathigita (professor) got sleepy already?” Dinos added in a playful manner.

I was lost for words. Was it my imagination playing dirty tricks on me, or were the two siblings sitting as if they were lovers. After all the horny thoughts I had made and the alcohol I had consumed I was not sure if what I was seeing was me daydreaming, or whether it was what was actually happening.

“Come on kyrie kathigita don’t be so boring,” said Eftihia, rubbing her hand up and down my thigh, literally touching my crotch.

“Well, if we quit talking about boring holiday staff, then you got my full attention.” I replied, planting a kiss on Eftihia’s lips. My heart was about to burst, as I tasted the lips I had so often fantasized about. I was also not sure if I had perceived the messages right, or whether I had let my dick-head do the thinking. I was dreading the worse case scenario was about to materialize, but as Eftihia opened her mouth invitingly and stuck her tongue in mine I knew I was about to have the experience of a lifetime.

My cock was now standing in full attention and with the corner of my eye I saw that Dinos was not sitting there passively. He had lifted his sister’s shirt and was now sucking her left breast as he was rolling and twisting her right nipple between his fingers. At the same time he was rubbing her crotch over her trousers. That caused his sister to moan softly in my mouth at his tweaks.

So, here I was. Kissing the object of many guilty wet dreams and sticky fantasies, while all the while she was far ‘dirtier’ than I was. The sensation was great, the excitement of being caught in this incest affair incomparable to any I have had so far. The two siblings were so comfortable in this weird situation and seemed to have been enjoying each other’s company for a while, not a bit inhibited by my presence.

loucas_e
loucas_e
15 Followers