Siblings with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're such a liar. You'd fuck a hundred women behind her back if you could get them. Admit it. If I wanted you to, you'd come over here everyday and make love to me and never tell her."

It was a slow and deliberate fuck. Every little bit that she went either up or down felt very good. I tried to get one of her nipples into my mouth but she grabbed my hair and pulled my head back.

"I think I'll do just that. I'm going to keep you. Do you know how many times I fucked your wife? Did you know that she came over here almost everyday so that I could satisfy her? But you wanted to make me the villain. I'm not the bad guy. You're the bad guy. So now you're going to come here and satisfy me. You're going to be a cheating husband. You're going to sneak behind Jill's back and pleasure me."

"Who needs to sneak?" I asked. "Why don't you just come over to my house and we can all be together?"

"You'd like that, wouldn't you? But then I'm just extra. Right now I have your undivided attention and I like it that way. I like knowing that you want me. I like knowing that you've been planning this for so long just to get back together with me. You love me so much. Admit it."

"I also love my wife."

"You love me. Say it!"

"I love you."

"That's right. You all wanted to try and pull something. Well now I get my way. I'm going to fuck you so much that you'll never need that other woman again. We're getting back together. Does that make you happy? Is that what you wanted?"

"We're both married."

"I don't care. You're my boyfriend now. I'm going to tell everyone. And if Jill doesn't like it then you'll just have to divorce her."

"Why can't you be Jill's girlfriend?"

"Please. She wanted to have sex with your sister, huh? Well, let your sister be her girlfriend."

"So, dare I say it, but perhaps everybody wins."

"Your sister doesn't. And that is the best thing about this."

"Don't you love my sister? Why did you marry her if you want to treat her this way?"

"I treated your sister like a goddess. I love Nicole. You hear me. I love her. She was supposed to be mine, forever. But she wanted to get a penis. She just had to get a penis one more time in her life. She just had to go out and hurt me. Well, now who's on top. So I'm going to take her prize for myself. And you're going to cum in me. And if I have a baby your sister will get to know that her brother impregnated me. Don't you just think she'd love that."

"I think she would at that."

"When you go home, don't wash. I want you to fuck Jill with my pussy juices on your cock. I want you to tell her how you put a baby in me."

"Will do."

"You're agreeing? Just like that?"

"Why not. Sounds sexy."

She continued to fuck me but I wasn't cumming fast enough for her liking. It wasn't my fault I had such great sex the night before. I flipped her over and climbed on top of her. I wondered if there would be a way to trick Melany into thinking that she'd forced me and Nicole into having sex. Ah but that wouldn't be the real issue. Regardless of how she found out about me and my sisters, the bigger issue was getting her to keep her fucking mouth shut.

Eventually I abandoned fucking her and put my mouth between her legs. It was time for me to see if I could out pussy lick Nicole. I don't usually like to lick pussy after I've fucked it for a bit but in the moment I was going with it.

I had her thrashing about and pulling my hair. She yelled out Nicole's name as I was licking her. She heard herself but this being Melany who knows if she was embarrassed by it or not.

Once I had her good and worked up I got back on top of her and started fucking her again. It was very fast paced, almost rough, sex. She started cumming against her wishes. She was really trying to hold out until I loaded her up. I pretended to cum in her and as I did that, Melany's eyes rolled to the back of her head and she looked like she was having a seizure.

The next thing I knew she was out cold. Ah, just like old times, only I was much better in bed than I'd used to be.

I called my wife and asked her to drive out here. I had a chat with her about everything and we got back on the same page. When Melany woke up she found Jill in the kitchen cooking dinner for her and me going about the rest of the house cleaning what I could. Melany made a play to start being confrontational again but Jill walked up to her and said just the right thing.

"Thank you, Melany. Thank you for making me so happy and thank you for looking after my husband today. I love you. You're a very special person to us."

"Just so you know, I had sex with your husband." Melany replied.

"And he loves you for that. Thank you."

"You're not mad?"

"As long as you're in our lives, how could we be?"

That's right. Just stroke her ego. I actually saw Melany crack a smile. The two women kissed each other on the cheeks.

We held off doing anything other than either chatting or cleaning until Nicole got home from work. By then, we'd buttered Melany up so good that the lesbian spouses were able to completely bury the hatchet.

I'll admit, it looked just a bit disturbing to see Melany and Nicole kissing but that's life.

We all ate dinner together, even as late as it was. Everything went very smooth. We had peace. Finally, we had peace. The only thing that was still just a bit out of whack was Melany didn't know I fucked Nicole. But that was ok. Maybe one day she'd earn our trust enough for us to let her know.

The next month was very nice for me. My wife was happy almost all the time. She and Melany did actually start being girlfriends. They often did things together while Nicole and I were at work. They would go see a movie together or go have coffee or just go shopping. And they usually capped it off with sex.

As for me, I was of course also fucking my wife but with her I had access to Jill, Jane, and on occasion Melany. Things were going very good. Things were almost perfect. Sure, I did wish Jane would break up with that guy and move in so I could fuck her everyday but I wasn't complaining.

Now, in my mind I kept wondering how I could make a big orgy happen. Would it be possible for Jill, Nicole, and Jane to all fuck me at the same time? Could I get Melany in there? Could I get one or more of my other ex girlfriends in there?

I was thinking of that one day as I was pulling into my driveway. There was a car there that I didn't recognize. I told myself to stop thinking about sex so I could deal with whoever this visitor was.

I thought my door would be unlocked but no, it was bolted. Fine. I used my key and entered the building. I heard noise from the bedroom that sounded like sex. Oh, so my wife was with someone. Had Nicole bought a new car?

I went to the bedroom to see what I could see and maybe join in. As soon as I opened the door a woman jumped off of my bed and ran to the bathroom door to hide. My wife got off the bed more slowly. She put her hand up to me to tell me to wait.

I was trying to figure out who that had been but I didn't need to wonder long.

"It's ok. He knows. He's fine with it." Jill said.

"No. Get him out of here."

"Please. He's not going to hurt you. He accepts us just as we are."

"No. Tell him to go away."

"No. He's my husband. You're going to have to face him. Now get out here. NOW!"

From behind the door my wife's sister emerged naked and smiled at me as she tried to cover her nakedness with her hands.

"Jessica." I said. "I'm happy to see you, as always."

"You told him?"

"I did. He's my husband. I love him just like I love you."

"Well, what's he going to do? Just stand there?"

"Get back in the bed." Jill told her sister.

Jessica did as Jill asked of her and then Jill came over to me to whisper something into my ear.

"Get her pregnant."

I was a bit shocked. I looked to my wife for confirmation.

"Yes. Get her pregnant."

"Why?"

"Because I'm asking you to."

"But why?"

"Because I'm going to have a baby and I want my sister to have one to."

"You're ... pregnant?"

She nodded. "I went to the doctor yesterday. Last night I got hold of Jessica so I could tell her and she said she'd come see me. Then, you know, we just couldn't keep our hands off each other."

"She's ok with this."

"I want her in my life. Don't let her get away."

"But I can't get her pregnant unless she wants me to."

My wife nodded in acceptance of this but then led me to the bed. What followed was a very interesting bit of sex where my wife was more like a director telling me and Jessica to do this and move here and change that. I took a break to watch the two sisters lick each other for a round and then I was back in there. In the end Jessica, at Jill's instruction, was begging me to fill her with cum. I didn't need to be told twice. I did as she asked.

For the next month Jessica stayed with us. She slept in our bed every night and we eventually had to tell her about me and my sisters. During all of this, someone had told Melany about the incest stuff but to my utter surprise she was cool about it. So, alright then.

Then the day came that Jill and Jessica let me know that Jessica was also pregnant. Jessica told me that I was the only man she'd ever been with. She was nominally heterosexual but she really only had sexual feelings for her sister. She was in fact in love with Jill and never really wanted to date anyone else. Since I was Jill's husband, she liked to think that Jill had gotten her pregnant through me.

I know, weird, right?

So there I was, with so much pussy that was mine I didn't know what to do with myself besides maybe get Melany pregnant. She'd asked for it after all.

I was sitting at my desk putting the final touches on the story when Jill picked up the printout of one of my earlier drafts.

"You can't write about this. It's our private business." she said.

"It's ok. Everyone will just assume everything in the story is fiction."

"But, it's so unrealistic. No one is ever going to believe what we did."

"Hence fiction."

"But you have to keep it at least part way realistic or people won't be able to read it."

"That's why I cut out the part where me, you, your sister, Melany, my sisters, and Lisa all had that big orgy together. No one would ever believe that. Hell, I was there and even I sort of have trouble believing I was so lucky."