Sickening: Training Jessica

Story Info
Against her will, Jessica is helpless and at his mercy.
1.7k words
87.8k
27
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following content is not a direct representation of the author's thoughts, opinions, or moral views on sexual slavery. Please enjoy the story as just that, a story.

*

Her name was Jessica, that's all I knew of her. She walked down my street every night around 7:00 pm. Tonight she had on blue jeans and a white tank top with sky blue stripes but what really caught my attention were her velvet panties. I sat in my chair, admiring her kinky underwear as she struggled to break free of her bonds on my couch. The clothes she had been wearing were tossed carelessly on the floor, all besides the panties of course.

Each time she struggled in her bonds her 38DD breasts bounced accordingly. Hypnotically. Her bonds were nothing too complicated; rope bound her wrists behind her torso, tape kept her ankles together and her mouth shut. Every time she made an effort to speak my heart skipped a beat. Each muffled "Mmm! Mmm!" she desperately made only got me more excited. When I was satisfied with admiring her body, I decided it was time to begin.

"Jessica, you don't know my name but Master will be fitting enough. You will call me that every time you refer to me. Is this clear?"

She let out a squeak of disapproval. I got up and unzipped my pants. My cock slid out before her. I walked up close to her. I touched the head of my cock to the tape directly over her lips. If the tape wasn't there it would have looked like she was kissing it. I stroked my cock inches away from her face. She watched in horror as I climbed onto the couch and rested over her face. My balls were directly over her nostrils and since her mouth was covered in tape she was forced to inhale my scent continuously. She moved her head left and right to shake me off but I kept my cock pressed against her face. Occasionally I would get up to smack her face with my cock. This cycle went on two or three times. By then my cock was throbbing, lusting for more.

I lowered my head to her chest and slowly dragged my tongue from the bottom of her left breast to the nipple. I kissed it, then sank my teeth around it. She squealed again, this time much louder. I sucked and bit her tits sensually. Tears began falling from her face. I stood up and wiped them away with my cock, which only disturbed her more. I couldn't wait any longer. I needed to release! My hands grabbed her tits by the sides and pressed them together around my cock. I thrusted, scraping the skin of my penis against her breasts. I thrusted and thrusted until I had to stand back, rub my cock one last time and fire my cum at her. The cum splattered across her face. Seeing Jessica like this, it was beautiful. It was like art.

I wiped the remaining cum from my cock against her cheek and walked out of the room. She looked away from me, I could tell she must have thought it was over. She was sadly mistaken. I had a surprise for Jessica and believe me, she was definitely surprised. I returned to the room, but not alone. I returned with a woman by my side. Her name was Mindy, a blonde bombshell with 38 D's just like Jessica. Mindy was my little pet. She was obedient and only walked on her hands and knees unless instructed otherwise. Mindy was wearing full body latex, with the exclusion of her head and genitalia. I like to keep those areas viewable. She's cuter that way.

I began slowly walking towards Jessica, who was still on the couch. Cum dripped down her face. She seemed bothered by that. Luckily I kept Mindy on a strict diet of cum. I tugged on Mindy's leash and she followed me. Her walk was slightly shaky since there was a large black object plugging her ass. Her mouth was forced open with a ring gag.

Mindy knew what to do with out a single command from me. She climbed up the couch and stuck her tongue out of the ring gag. She licked at the area where I had smeared cum on Jessica's cheek. Jessica was completely still. She couldn't believe what was happening. Mindy slid her tongue all over Jessica's face lapping up the cum until Jessica was clean again. The two locked eyes for a moment. Jessica stared in disbelief at Mindy and Mindy stared blankly back at Jessica.

"Why don't you two kiss." I teased. Jessica began angrily mumbling at me through the tape. I decided I was interested in hearing her thoughts on the situation so I tore the tape away from her mouth.

"YOU'RE SICK!" She screamed out at me.

"Fine then, don't kiss. I had something better in mind anyways." I replied.

I didn't mind her comment. Nobody outside my home would be able to hear her. I stuck my hand on the end of the object that was plugging Mindy's ass. I slowly pulled it out. I could feel her body quiver as I removed the object. The object was a long, black dildo that was attachable to the ring gang Mindy was currently wearing. I secured the tool onto Mindy with out haste. Jessica's eyes shot wide open.

"What are you thinking of doing!" she hissed at me.

Her words barely left her mouth before I grasped the back of Jessica's head and forced it towards the phallic gag attachment. Her lips puckered as she struggled to get away from my grip. Jessica's face turned bright red as the dildo entered her mouth and touched her tongue. She was humiliated more than she had ever been in her life. Worse yet, she was forced to experience the taste of Mindy's ass indirectly through the dildo.

I got behind her and sat down on the couch. I rubbed my cock with one hand as my other hand smacked her ass. I hit the same spot each time, getting her sore and bothered. I smacked her rear a total of twenty times before I decided she had enough of this routine. I pulled her head away from the dildo and Jessica immediately spat on the ground.

"Don't spit on my my floor, slave." I barked at her.

To get the point across I pinched her nipples and tugged them up.

"I'm sorry Master!" she blurted out.

A wide smile came across my face. She was beginning to submit. Time to push her to her limits. I removed the dildo-gag from Mindy. She began panting heavily after the tools were removed.

"Girls, I've decided I will grant freedom to one of you. All you must do is suck my balls. Whoever is still attached to my sack once I ejaculate will be free. The other will stay."

Both of the girls perked their ears at this. They had no option but to comply. They looked at each other, then to me, and finally at my cock, which was once again erect and ready for them. Mindy had no hesitation in deciding her course of actions. She opened her mouth jut wide enough to swallow my balls into her mouth. She was experienced, she batted at them with her tongue and slurped them in a manner that can only be described as purely erotic.

Jessica was not about to let her chance at freedom escape. She made room for herself on the other side of my cock and covered as much of my testicle's skin with her lips as she could. The two women, one bound, the other collared, competed to suck my balls. They nudged each other constantly. Their tongues would touch and even Jessica, who had been appalled by Mindy just moments ago was ignoring their tongue-touching and spit-mixing.

Jessica was intent on pleasing me to free herself. Mindy had the advantage though, unlike Jessica, Mindy was free to use her arms and legs. Mindy realized this and shoved Jessica to the ground. She then began face-sitting on Jessica to keep her in place. Jessica frantically struggled to escape from underneath Mindy, who was using her talents to the best of her ability. She pointed my cock towards the ceiling, dragging her tongue up, down, and around the shaft. She went above and beyond the challenge by sucking on more than just my testicles. I noticed Mindy was getting into it too, her fingers found their way to Jessica's pussy and began massaging it.

I was nearly ready to cum. I broke away from Mindy and tossed her to the side. Jessica coughed, finally able to breath freely again. I grabbed her by the hair and dragged her onto the couch. Her tits bounced and her pussy was throbbing, whether she intended for it to or not. I shoved my cock inside Jessica and began fucking Jessica.

"No! God No!" she cried out.

I held tightly to her bosoms and fucked her faster and faster. Mindy watched silently. I had lost all sense of consequence at this point. Jessica and Mindy had driven my body crazy. My cock was stiffer inside of Jessica than it had ever been before. I thrusted deep and flooded her with my cum. She wriggled in my grip and her tight pussy made me empty everything I had to give inside of her. I couldn't pull out, not yet. It was too good. I held my cock in her. Bruises were forming from where I was clenching her tits. I relieved myself inside Jessica. I could tell from her reaction that she had never had someone piss inside of her before.

Finally, once my cock was drained I pulled out of her. She lay there helplessly with semen and urine dripping out of her. I heard a loud moan as Mindy squirted. Her fingers were deep in her pussy. Mindy was more than a captive, she had become attached to me. She was turned on by what turned me on and she shamelessly masturbated to Jessica helplessly being penetrated by me.

I am a man of my words, and as I promised I released Mindy from her slavery that day. I have no idea of what she did with her life after that night. I had moved far away just to stay safe. Of course, my new slave Jessica accompanied me. She was very disobedient but so was Mindy at one time. I look forward to the day Jessica graduates from training, and accepts that she is my slave, and I am her master.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
RobertFrownyJrRobertFrownyJralmost 11 years agoAuthor

"First story and well written. Welcome to the pit.

Now, I gotta ask-this is really what guys sit around thinking when they free willie? And you wonder why it is difficult to get a girl. We are all looking at you trying to figure out if you are that guy under your public mask. Lol (but sorta true)

Looking forward to whatever you write next."

---

Thank you for your feed back, I do plan on making a continuation of sorts to this story. I find your comment about getting a girl a bit ironic because I just recently got into a new relationship.

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsalmost 11 years ago

Master, if you wanted little sissy here would be a devoted and obedient slave. It's just asking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

First story and well written. Welcome to the pit.

Now, I gotta ask-this is really what guys sit around thinking when they free willie? And you wonder why it is difficult to get a girl. We are all looking at you trying to figure out if you are that guy under your public mask. Lol (but sorta true)

Looking forward to whatever you write next.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Isolated Property The perfect secluded getaway.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Making a Baby He's ready to make a baby...whether she wants to, or not.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Training Ch. 01 She didn't expect what her new husband had planned for her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Emma's New Life Emma gets used to being uncle's fucktoy and gets knocked up.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories