Side Business Ch. 03

Story Info
The morning after Jill and Ben's night together.
2.8k words
4.19
29.4k
49

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up kind of groggy and my first thought was to immediately wonder if I had just awakened from some type of dream. I stretched and looked to my side and realized my wife had not come to bed at all last night and I knew then what happened was indeed real. Then the images started to flood my head of my wife and Ben together and I wondered how things might now be different in our lives.

I struggled my way out of bed and put on some clothes and made my way downstairs. There, in some form of cuddle, were Ben and Jill on the couch. Both were completely naked and both were completely dead to the world. I am sure they had fucked themselves right into a stupor. Ben was kind of flat on his back with his still large, and limp, cock crossing over his hip area towards Jill. She was on her side facing him, one arm up under her and the other across Ben's chest. Her naked ass looked amazing facing me.

There was nothing in the house for breakfast so I decided to go grab a few things and bring back. I guess my pace was a bit slow and it took me longer to return then I expected. When I pulled up to the house I noticed that Ben's car was now gone.

I entered the house and put stuff on the counter. My wife was not on the couch any longer either so I went upstairs to find her. She was in the shower and so I called out to her.

"I got some breakfast for when you are done," I said through the shower door.

"I'll be down in a few," she replied.

I had gotten some coffee and pastries and sat at the kitchen table and started in on everything waiting for Jill to come down. She came down a few minutes later, hair still wet and just wearing a robe. She plopped down in the chair next to me and I could tell she was exhausted. She took a few sips of coffee and then looked at me.

"So I know we probably need to talk about last night," she started. "And if you are mad at me I definitely understand but I'm really hoping it wasn't a mistake we can't come back from."

"I'm not mad at you at all," I said. "I'm not sure why I'm not at least a little upset but I'm not. At least right now I'm not."

"Well I'm relieved to hear that and I'm still not sure how things took off so fast but, I don't know, I just feel bad about how it all happened," she went on.

"Don't beat yourself up over it," I answered. "What's been done can't be undone at this point. What did Ben say before he left?"

"Well he first said he really hoped what we had done wasn't going to cause issues with us and that he also hoped it wouldn't affect his relationship with you and our business but understood if it did," she said.

When I nodded she went on.

"But he also said it was the best night of his life," she replied with a slight grin to gauge my reaction.

"Yeah I can guess it probably was," I said indicating I was fine with her reply.

"I mean how often does a socially awkward guy get to end up turning a married woman into his personal slutty play toy," I said with own attempt to gauge her reply.

"Oh so now you think I'm a little slutty play toy?" she grinned.

"Well I'm just saying... it was out of character," I answered.

"Which part?" she said.

"Pretty much all of it actually," I said.

"Okay I see how it is going to be," she replied. "First, I don't think we're done with this conversation. Second, would a slutty play toy do this?"

And with that Jill got up, stripped off her robe, approached me and got on her knees, fished my hardening cock out of my pants and proceeded to give me the greatest blow job I had ever had in my life. As Jill expertly worked my cock the images of the night before me flooded my head. I wanted to hold off forever so I could continue to enjoy my wife's work but the end was near. I tried to warn her, which I always do so she can jerk me off the rest of the way. But maybe Jill was a new woman because for the first time in my life I had the pleasure of exploding into Jill's warm mouth and she swallowed every single drop. Thank god I was sitting, as I felt so weak in my legs.

As Jill stood and backed away and smiled at me I felt like I was staring at a different woman. God damn she looked hot standing there in all her naked glory.

"Don't you know slutty play toys need cream for their coffee?" she said with a newfound sexual confidence.

I just smiled.

"I'd let you have some of my slutty pussy too right now but I'm afraid our friend Ben gave it too much of a pounding and it's a bit sore.," she continued. "We have more to talk about but I didn't get much sleep last night so I am going to go up and take a nap and I'll let you go get the kids.

So that is what I did and it was a normal Sunday other than the thoughts that still entered my mind from time to time. My wife got a long solid nap in and joined us early afternoon for the rest of the day.

After the kids were put to bed my wife and I were both pretty wiped from what was certainly the most unusual weekend of our lives. We both got ready for an early bedtime and when we were both in bed it was time to resume the conversation.

"I think we should talk the rest of this out since Ben is supposed to come over tomorrow night," she said.

"I'm not exactly sure how we get started so I'm all ears if you have an idea," I replied.

"Not really, but for starters do you think it will be awkward for you to be around Ben now that you have seen him fuck me?" she asked.

"I feel like it should be but for some reason I don't think it will be unless Ben feels awkward around me," I answered truthfully.

"I have to admit I am a little surprised you seem so at ease with everything that took place last night," said Jill. "It is not like we had a few drinks and hooked up and petted like teenagers. I mean Ben really fucked me all night long so I feel like you have to have more thoughts on it."

"Look I was surprised from the start," I said. "I thought the talk was bravado but also know you well enough that you felt like you needed to pay off the bet. But I never for the life of me could have imagined seeing you let go like that when you danced for him. And I guess it was a side of you that I just loved seeing so even though you weren't dancing for me, to see you like that was such a turn on."

My wife smiled and nodded as I continued.

"Literally the whole thing was sexy. It was erotic. I was watching my wife in a total new light and I loved every second of seeing you feel so liberated. I was shocked when you started to kiss him and even more shocked when you started sucking on his cock but for whatever reason my feelings didn't change as I watched. You just looked amazing."

"I felt amazing," she said. "Not at first. I was nervous as hell. I expected that you both felt I would not follow through with the bet so that alone probably drove me to go overboard. I really did come down just to give a dance and fulfill the bet. I didn't know how to even do that kind of dance but as I started to get into it the look on Ben's face just drove me to more. I hope that this doesn't sound arrogant but I felt like I was watching him actually live inside his own dream. I've known he looked at me that way since he first showed up but he had never been inappropriate to me. We both like him a lot and in that moment knowing what I was doing to and for him was just intoxicating."

I hung on every word that my wife was uttering.

"And yet none of it was planned. It just sort of unfolded. The second I actually felt his hard cock against my body a jolt of electricity shot through me. I really didn't think that could be real. It just felt so big and solid and I knew that I was responsible for that condition and it was so overwhelming I just kept going further until I literally could not hold back any more. Ben was getting more than he bargained for but it got to a point where it was for me as much as it was for Ben."

"Wow," was all I could muster for a moment. "And the decision to go downstairs after?"

"I would never have gone down without you coming to me and saying what you said," she said. "But when you did my body was absolutely on fire and it needed to be quenched. I wasn't mad at you for not lasting but I literally had to let go of what had been building up inside of me so that is why I went down."

"And Ben put out that fire?" I asked.

"Ben doused that fire with his hose," she said laughing. "I don't mean to make light but yes by the end of the night I had nothing left in me. Ben could have kept going but I told him I was done. I honestly could not tell you how many orgasms I had. It was incredible."

There was a significant pause between us for some time after that last comment which just seemed to hang in the air.

"That was not meant to hurt your feelings at all," my wife said breaking the silence.

"I know," I replied. "But it is pretty obvious that Ben is a better lover for you and that I can't compete with that."

"No, no, no," Jill quickly replied. "That is not true. If you only take away one thing from any of this conversation it needs to be this. Ben is not a better lover for me than you are. Ben is different, not better. You have to understand that and know the difference."

"But what is that difference?" I asked. "He made you cum repeatedly all night. He is certainly more endowed and excuse me for saying this - the sexual chemistry between the two of you was obvious."

"But that only makes it different, not better," she responded. "When I am with you I feel love. I feel bliss. I feel safety. I feel all of that when we have sex and it is wonderful for me and quite frankly Ben cannot compete in those areas. You have been a satisfying lover for me from day one and always will be. Ben is a different situation because, well, for starters I don't love him. But I did love what took place between us last night and it was different and in a lot of ways it has completely opened my mind."

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"I got outside my comfort zone and I was rewarded for it," she said. "I have fantasies like any other woman, or man for that matter, but never acted on them or shared them. Some of those came to light in reality last night and it's opened my mind to even more possibilities."

"So you want to keep sleeping with Ben?" I asked.

"Well that is not the right question," she said. "What I am hopeful for is to keep exploring my sexuality in ways that I previously did not think I ever would. And I will only feel good and comfortable about that if you are along for the ride with me and want to explore with me."

"Ok in what ways?" I asked.

"Well you said you enjoyed seeing me look so sexy and free last night so it would seem to me that you at least like to watch me, right?" she asked.

"Yeah, I did enjoy that, " I replied.

"Ok we both now know you are a voyeur and I now know that I like to be watched so I obviously have some exhibitionist in me," she said. "So the question for both of us is how to we take that new information we didn't have when the weekend started and move forward with it."

There was another long pause before my wife started to talk again.

"If all you want to do is watch and then have me by yourself then that is fine," she said. "Or if you want to be an active participant that could be fun too. I'm just hopeful at this point that we can take that journey together. But I won't take it alone. I wouldn't risk losing you just to see where this could take me."

I had listened intently to everything my wife had said all night. It was good to hear my wife's thoughts on how sex with me was still the most important for the right reasons. But I also knew that something had been unleashed in her that could not be put to rest and no longer pursued. And I was okay with that too. I loved this new side of my wife and damn if I didn't benefit earlier in the morning with that blow job. I was open to seeing where this might take us.

"Let's see where it goes," I said. "But I have one rule."

"Okay," she replied.

"No secrets," I said. "There has be to complete honesty and transparency every step of the way.

"Deal and I totally agree," said my wife.

With that she reached over and took hold off my completely hard cock that was in my boxers and somewhat hidden by the bed sheets.

"Well someone has enjoyed the conversation," she said giggling. "I wonder what specific thing made him get so excited? Was it knowing your wife is a secret slut?"

She continued stroking and it felt amazing.

"Was it knowing I now like to swallow?" she asked.

"Was it knowing Ben was so deep in me last night," she followed.

With that my cock lurched forward a bit.

"Mmmm," she cooed. "Is it knowing your wife's pussy is still a little sore from Ben's big cock?"

I lurched a bit again.

"I'm noticing a theme here," she said. "Every time I mention the name Ben this guy reacts."

I again lurched as I closed my eyes.

"It is true baby," she continued. "Ben does have a huge cock. Can you believe our business associate has been hiding such a big cock from me for so long? And that it now has been in my mouth. And that it has now been deeper in my pussy than this guy has."

With that I exploded everywhere, spurt after spurt in heaving fashion.

"Wow," my wife responded. "I'm not sure I've ever seen you cum like that before. That was nice. I think I found a hot button."

As I came back down to earth I looked at her devilish eyes.

"I guess that means you are going to be fucking Ben again soon," I suggested.

"Maybe," she said. "We'll see. But I think it would be a good idea if you two talk tomorrow night before I come down. You two have things to talk about and make sure are sorted out. If it shouldn't move forward then I am okay with that. If things are good between the two of you, well, I'll stop there."

"No don't stop there," I said. "Full transparency."

"You're right," she said. "If you are both good with it then I will give Ben the one thing he wanted last night that I didn't give him."

"What's that?" I asked.

"He wants to fuck my ass," she said. "And I want him to."

I looked at her a bit stunned.

"Night sweetie," she said kissing me on the cheek. "Sweet dreams."

And with that she rolled over and turned off the light.