Side Dish Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Julia blowdried her hair with a towel wrapped around her body. Her routine was a lot easier than Rose's, since her hair was so light and soft. Rose had to use styling cream, put her hair up in clips and diffuse it dry, before fixing some of her locks with a curling iron and letting it all down. Julia went out to the kitchen and came back with a bowl of cereal, eating it while sitting on the counter and watching Rose.

"Your hair is really pretty, but that's such a pain in the ass," Julia observed.

"Oh, you think so?" Rose scowled teasingly. "I'd kill for hair like yours."

"I don't know, I love the texture and colour of yours. Maybe it's worth the extra work," Julia shrugged.

There was a sound from outside the bathroom.

"Was that the door?" Rose asked, turning off the diffuser.

Julia cocked her head to listen. Then her eyes widened.

"OH, shit! I forgot!"

"Forgot what?"

Instead of answering, Julia left the bowl on the counter and fled the bathroom. Rose put the blowdryer down. She heard Julia squeal and hurried out to see what the cause was.

She emerged into the apartment and saw Julia at the door, being squeezed in a bear hug. When she was put back down on her feet, Rose saw who had been hugging her. There was a tall, sandy-haired young man with a short, stubbly beard standing in their entry, wearing faded jeans and a plaid shirt. He had dropped a big duffle bag on the floor. Julia was enthusiastically greeting him.

"When did your flight get in? I thought you weren't coming until next week? Did I mess up the dates? Mom and Dad will be so glad to see you!"

Rose sighed. Julia's brother had arrived.

"When did you give him a key?"

12