Side Dish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose shook her head. "I don't know. It was like watching a woman lick another woman's pussy. She liked it. The other one had an orgasm. Like a porno, just in person. I don't know!"

Julia shoved her playfully again, giggling. "You're all blushing, you liked it, didn't you? Rose liked watching the lesbians lick pussy!"

Rose laughed as Julia pushed and shoved, and tried to fight back. They swatted and shoved at each other.

"Shut up!" Rose giggled, not angry but just flustered. "You said you would have watched it too!"

Julia grabbed hold of Rose's wrists and pinned them to the couch cushion, so she was leaning over her friend. She was a little breathless from their slap fight, and laughing. Her face was flushed.

"Stop.. for a sec.. I'm laughing too hard," she said.

Rose held still. Julia's silliness and exuberance and proximity had warmed up her already aroused body. She hated to admit it, but she was wet again. Julia was probably just innocently kidding around, it had happened often enough, but the night's events had pushed Rose's body to a limit. She really needed to cum.

"I need to go pee," was all she could think to say.

"Oh, sorry!" Julia let her up.

Rose hurried to the bathroom and sat on the toilet until she did in fact urinate. She washed her hands and face, and took several deep breaths. The women and their exploits had affected her more than she realized if playfighting with Julia was making her horny. Maybe she better go to bed before she embarrassed herself further.

She went back out to the living room and leaned on the back of the couch.

"I think I'm going to get to bed. It's been a long day, and I'm tired."

"Oh, okay," Julia said, glancing up at her. "I'm just going to watch til the end, and if I don't fall asleep out here I'll get to bed when it's over. See you tomorrow?"

"For sure, thanks."

Rose went off to her room and closed the door. She peeled off her t-shirt and shorts and got into bed naked. She lay there for awhile and stared at the ceiling. She took several deep breaths trying to relax, but it didn't help. She was wet. She was horny. She had to do something about it.

Rose stroked her hand down her body, taking her time, biting her lip, thinking about everything she had seen and felt all night. Her fingertips caressed over her hard nipple, down her tummy, taking their time, stimulating her skin. When she was ready, she slid them along her clit and pussy lips, feeling the moisture there, rubbing her fingertips into her folds to collect her juices. Once they were wet, she worked back up to her clit and started stroking.

"Oh..." she moaned into the darkness, working her clit slow and firm.

Her door opened and there was a soft light. The living room lights were out, but there was some from the kitchen. Julia's silhouette was in the doorway.

"Hey, Rose, I can't sleep. Can I come in here?"

Rose froze still. Luckily she was under the blankets, Julia couldn't have seen what she was doing. Nevertheless, her body was still tingling, and her pussy was still wet. Her hand was cupping her mound. Her heart raced in her chest.

"Um, you want to sleep in here with me?" Rose asked.

Julia nodded. "Mmhmm, if that's okay?"

It wouldn't have been the first time. Julia had a big family and had always slept with her parents or a sibling after a nightmare or a tough day. She and Rose had been friends in high school and roomies since college, so they'd had plenty of sleepovers. Julia was naturally cuddly. But Rose had never been naked at the time.

"Um... I'm not wearing any clothes. It was so hot today..." Rose tried to explain.

"It's just me, silly. I've seen you naked."

Without any further discussion, Julia closed the door and hurried over to the bed, hopping in. She nudged Rose over from the middle and lay beside her. Rose was very conscious of her warm body beside her, and lay still on her back, not moving. Julia was on her side, facing Rose's direction.

"Thanks," she whispered.

"Sure," Rose said. Her body was all tense with the buildup of the day, she couldn't calm down. Julia's presence wasn't helping at all. She was warm and close, and smelled of butter, popcorn, and her floral, vanilla femininity.

Julia moved closer, putting her chin on Rose's shoulder. Rose tensed even more, startled.

"You okay?" Julia asked. "You're all stiff. Something the matter?"

Rose sighed. "No, just never been naked with you, other than like in passing, walking to the shower or something."

"So?" Julia laughed. She put her arm over Rose and half-hugged her, her breath tickling Rose's neck. "You're my best friend. You shouldn't be ashamed or embarrassed or uncomfortable."

Rose rolled onto her side, so her back was to Julia. Her arm had been right under Rose's breasts and teasing the undersides slightly, which made her nipples ache. Julia didn't realize that, but smiled and hugged Rose closer, so her body pressed into Rose's back, snuggling.

"See, that's better. Way more comfy," Julia said into her ear.

Rose nodded, trying not to squirm. Her friend's body against her back wasn't an unusual occurrence, but this time, in the state she was in, it was tremendously sexy. She could feel Julia's warmth and softness, and the shape of her breasts against her back through Julia's shirt.

"Well, good night," Rose said awkwardly, resigning herself to an orgasmless night. She patted Julia's arm with hers.

"Why are your fingers wet?" Julia asked, her voice a little surprised, a little amused. "Ohmygawd, were you masturbating before I came in here?"

Rose was mortified. She felt like her heart stopped and her stomach dropped. She hadn't even thought about the fact that her fingers had been caressing her wet lips just moments before Julia had come in, and she had accidentally touched her friend with them just now, patting her on the arm.

"Oh shit," Rose murmured.

"You were!" Julia teased. "You were totally masturbating! You should have told me to go away!"

Her friend giggled and started to tickle Rose's ribs.

"Hey, cut it out!" Rose laughed. "I didn't know what to say."

"Um, I don't know, come back later, I need a minute?" Julia said. "What were you thinking about? Those two women at the restaurant? You were, I know it!"

She relentlessly tickled and poked at Rose's ribs and armpits. Rose shrieked and giggled, rolling over to try to grab Julia's hands. They wrestled playfully, with Rose trying to squirm to keep her leg between her mound and her friend. It was an awkward position as it was, and she didn't need it to get weirder. Julia seemed to take it as a challenge, however, and pushed the leg open, and then grabbed Rose's wrists again, pinning them above her head. This ended up with her atop her naked friend, between her spread legs, leaning over her in the darkness as the both giggled and panted to catch their breaths.

"I'm still naked," Rose said.

"I know," Julia said back.

Rose squirmed awkwardly, testing to see if she could get her hands free. Julia just pushed them down against the bed more firmly.

"Gotcha," Julia said.

"What do you win?"

"Got any prizes?"

Rose shrugged. "What do you want?"

"Kiss me," Julia answered.

Rose felt a shock run from her centre up her spine. "What?"

"Kiss me," Julia repeated, her voice almost shy now.

Rose nervously lifted her head up and pecked her friend on the lips.

"Like that?"

"More."

Rose leaned up and let her lips press against Julia's more firmly, brushing them together. They were soft and a little moist, different than kissing a guy. Julia pressed back, bringing them tighter together, really kissing her now. Rose moaned, feeling the weight of her friend's pelvis against her own, her hands on her wrists, pinning her. It was suddenly very, very sexy.

Julia became the aggressor, kissing hungrily, sucking on Rose's bottom lip. Rose arched her back, rubbing against Julia's shorts with her bare sex. Her pussy was so wet and her body ached with desire. Julia's tongue darted against her lips, and soon they were curling their tongues together, kissing wetly.

Rose moaned against Julia's mouth, sucking and nibbling at her tongue. She was so horny. She felt like one of those toys you wind up, someone had wound and wound her until she had to burst. Rose wriggled her hips to grind against her friend's soft heat. Julia's tongue ravished her mouth.

"So you were thinking about licking pussy, huh?" Julia teased, speaking against Rose's lips.

"Uh huh," Rose admitted.

"Want to try?"

Rose blushed in the darkness and nodded.

Julia stood up on the bed and peeled off her tanktop and shorts, tossing them to the floor. She pulled off her panties and got rid of those next. Then, she hovered over Rose's face and lowered herself down.

Rose's heart skipped and she let out a moan. Julia was really doing it! No preamble, no preparation, she was just sitting on Rose's face! Julia shifted her hips to lean forward, pinning Rose's wrists again, making it evident who was in charge right now. Then she pressed down, so her slit was against the redhead's face.

She felt the warm wetness of Julia's lips, and moaned into them as her friend's pussy kissed her mouth. The labia were similar to lips after all, and she knew something about kissing. She just sucked and licked the labial lips like she would a mouth, tasting, nibbling, and sensing Julia's reactions through the way her body shivered. It helped that Julia let out little squeals and whimpers of pleasure, too.

Rose wriggled her tongue along Julia's pussy and her friend sat back more firmly, driving her tongue into her lips. Rose rolled and licked inside, tasting the sweet juicy warmth of Julia's cunny, suckling as her mouth got wetter. She was making wet smacking sounds, eating her friend's pussy. She was eating her friend's pussy!

Julia, for her part, was rocking against Rose's mouth enthusiastically, riding her face, moaning and shaking. The redhead had her tongue in deep, and was learning to swivel and squirm it around with natural expertise. It made Julia even wetter.

Rose was so turned on, too. She could imagine the dirty blonde at the restaurant on her knees servicing her friend, and the enthusiasm of it. Now she was doing the same thing for Julia, and the twofold experience, memory and present, were making her soaking wet. Her pussy was dripping and needy, such that she was squirming on the bed. Julia seemed to realize this and swivelled.

"Let's try something."

She turned over, so that she had her knees just above Rose's shoulders. She lowered herself back down, so her mouth landed on Rose's quivering pussy, and her mound was on Rose's face. Rose moaned, and drove her tongue back into Julia's tasty slit.

Julia barely hesitated. She nuzzled against Rose's trimmed red mound and dragged her nose and lips through it until she found her clit, rubbing her tongue over the nub until she found her friend's wet lips. She started to lick the petals of Rose's pussy, first the outside, and then gradually going deeper, prodding with her tongue.

Rose's hands were finally free, so it wasn't long before she was caressing them up Julia's body and then was grabbing her ass, holding her to her mouth. She squeezed and kneaded the taut cheeks, her tongue deep inside her best friend. Julia made muffled, pleasured sounds, her mouth just as busy sucking on Rose's labia. They licked and explored, enjoying every second.

Julia locked her lips around Rose's clitty, sucking on it, and Rose squealed against her friend's pussy. She started to buck, and realized the tension was finally unwinding. Fuck, it was exploding out - she was cumming!

Her moans and squirms made Julia just as horny, and her friend's orgasm turned her on even more. She looked back to see Rose squirming and shaking with her climax. Julia smiled in the dark, her eyes adapted just enough to see the pleasure on Rose's face. She leaned up on all fours to let her friend breathe, and started to rub her own clit. She frigged herself as she watched Rose cum, until she was feeling her own building explosion. She cried out loudly as she went over the top, and rolled to collapse on the bed instead of on Rose.

They both lay there, panting and gasping, their mouths wet with pussy juice, their cunnies soaked, the bed smelling of sex.

"Well, that was different," Rose laughed.

"Want to do it again?" Julia asked.

12