Side Effects

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msound1
msound1
889 Followers

Strangely, they left me alone. I was just as hot, horny, and naked as the other cowgirls. None of the males, regardless of species, asked a cowgirl's opinion regarding sex. They just mounted at will. Consent was implicit when you were a cowgirl.

Then the day came. I woke up worked up, absolutely out of control horny. I mooed insistently during my morning milking, desperate for a little relief.

"Moo! Someone, anyone, please fuck me!" I screamed.

"Well, if you insist," a familiar voice said warmly.

"Sam?" I asked, turning to face him.

It was Sam, or should I say Sam 2.0. Everything from the horns on his head, his muscular fur lined arms, and his massive bullish dick screamed that he was one hundred percent, grade A cowboy.

"Moo," I said, unable to find the words.

"Moo," he replied. "I'd do anything for you."

He mounted me without another word, pumping in and out, in and out. I screamed in pleasure, the rest of the herd watching my husband turned mate impregnate. I came so fucking hard when he spurted inside me. Milk sprayed from all four of my teats. His cum leaked out of my lips before he could even withdraw. I felt like he'd shot a whole litter inside me, and I couldn't have been more satisfied. He stayed inside me, I'm not sure for how long. I felt whole, complete.

Nine months later I watched Sam mount one of the newer members of the herd. I stroked me swollen belly tenderly as I witnessed him fuck a little cow inside my new friend. Sam knocked up a few cowgirls across the herd, but he saved the bulk of his time, attention, and copious libido for yours truly. I couldn't wait to give birth, both so I could meet my new daughter and so I could kick off the whole exhilarating process all over again. My humanity was at an end, but in a way, my life had truly just begun.

msound1
msound1
889 Followers
12