Side Hustle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're just so hot."

"Thank you," she said, and then winked. "I'm going to try something, but I need you to stay really still while I do it. Can you do that for me?"

"I... I can try."

"Do your best," she said, and let go of her tits.

Marissa leaned in to lick and slobber on my dick, getting it really wet. It felt wonderful, but the itch had gone down enough that I didn't feel like I was going to come any second.

My mom's hot friend took a deep breath, looked up at me, and said, "Hold still."

I clenched up and then grunted when her lips slid down over me again. I did my best to hold still, but it was hard as hell with her lips wrapped around me. When I expected her to suck her way back to the head, the hand holding my dick let go instead. Marissa grabbed my butt in both hands, and then swallowed me.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Her nose was pressed against me, and my whole dick was in her mouth. She croaked and a blast of air came out of her nose, but she stayed there for a few seconds more before her lips opened wide and she gagged.

Marissa jerked away, leaving strands of spit stretching between my dick and her lips. My hard-on was covered in foamy saliva too. She breathed hard and sniffled. I could see that her eyes were watering, but she also looked proud.

After another sniffle, she said, "Good luck finding a girl who can deepthroat that thick dick. Like it?"

"That was amazing."

"I'm too out of practice. I used to be able to do that without gagging. But as long as you liked it."

"Loved it."

She smiled. "And you're going to love this too. Ready for me to suck that dick off and make it shoot cum all over me?"

I nodded — grinning like an idiot. "Yeah."

"Remember, tell me when you're almost there, and try to hold it as long as you can."

"Okay."

Marissa flipped her hair over her shoulder, took my dick in hand, and slid her lips down over it.

She wasn't messing around. She sucked hard and fast while pumping her hand at the base of my dick as well. I saw her cutting her eyes up at me as she sucked, but once the hot tickle started spreading in my dick, she concentrated and sucked me even faster.

It was too much. I tried to hold back, but it was like nothing else existed at that moment other than her mouth. I barely remembered to warn her before it happened.

"Gonna come," I grunted.

Marissa moaned around me when I came with an explosive grunt. She let the head of my dick pop out of her lips, and started jerking it. I cried out again as I sprayed cum into her face and hair. More dribbled onto her tits. Again and again I erupted, covering her face in cum and leaving streaks in her hair. When I finally stopped shooting, she rubbed the head of my dick against her cheek while tonguing it, milking out every last drop onto her face.

I was whimpering pitifully by the time she gave my dick one last kiss and let it go. My legs failed me, and I sad down hard on the bed.

"Don't fall asleep yet. Hand me the camera," Marissa said.

I felt as weak as a kitten, but I forced myself to scoot over and grab the camera in a trembling hand. I dragged it across the covers toward me, and Marissa took it as soon as it was in reach.

That's when I gave up the ghost. I fell back, let my eyes close, and twitched from the lingering throes of my orgasm. I dimly heard the sound of a shutter firing over the sound of my still pounding heartbeat in my ears.

I don't know how long it was before I felt her patting my legs. I opened my eyes a crack and heard her say, "Get up in the bed. That can't be comfortable."

I made the mistake of fully opening my eyes. She was still completely glazed with cum. My cum. My dick screamed in protest, and I closed my eyes while wriggling and lurching until I managed to pull my legs onto the bed.

"Well, he said he wanted to see me covered in cum. He's getting his wish. That was some load, young man. Good job."

I heard a slurp and a moan. As tempting as it was, I kept my eyes closed. I knew my dick couldn't deal with the sight of her tasting my cum just yet. After a minute or two, an odd sound caused me to peek. I saw her rubbing a wipe over her glistening tits, and though it still caused a twinge, it wasn't the sharp almost-pain that had shot through me right after I came.

She must have wiped most of the cum off her before using the wipes, but I could see that there were still strands of hair plastered together. I watched for a few seconds, drawn in by the strange ordinariness of her wiping off her tits and face. Then I let my heavy eyelids drift closed again.

I started when I felt her climbing into the bed. She stacked two pillows behind her, and then reclined on them. Marissa spread her legs, and started fingering her pussy.

That got my attention. I rolled onto my side so I could see her better.

"Mmmm... I couldn't wait any longer. My poor pussy is dripping and aching. What do you think? I know most girls shave."

"I like it."

"You like watching me play with my hairy pussy?"

"Uh huh."

"Did you ever see any of my videos?"

I answered, "No, I only found pictures."

Marissa moaned. "Then watch me masturbate. I love it. That's why I'm on Only Fans. I don't need the money. I just like to think of guys jerking off watching me."

She pushed her fingers into her pussy, and then pulled them out all covered in pussy juice. She moved them to the top of her pussy and started rubbing them in circles. Marissa let out a long moan and squeezed her tit.

She asked, "Did you stroke that cock to my pictures when you found them?"

I nodded as I sat up. I was enthralled by the sight of her playing with herself. It was so much more intense when it was really happening in front of me, as opposed to on a screen.

"Come hard?"

"Yeah."

Marissa threw her head back and moaned — her fingers still working her pussy. "God, I love that. My best friend's son jerking his cock to me. You did it even before you saw my pictures, didn't you?"

I nodded again.

"A lot?"

Another nod.

"This is so wrong and deliciously dirty. I've masturbated imagining you fucking me too."

"Really?" I blurted out in surprise.

"Mmm hmm. I knew you were looking at me. I've noticed that you were hard before. Did you realize that I was bending over in front of you and brushing my tits against you on purpose?"

"You did?"

"Oh yes. Do you remember that night when I stayed over after a party and you walked into the bathroom on me?"

"Yeah."

"You almost got an eyeful. I heard you coming, unlocked the door, and had my pants down. I chickened out at the last second. I wanted you to see my pussy. Come closer."

I scooted toward her, and her fingers went into a frenzy. She whimpered several times, and then her fingers slowed. She used them to spread her pussy wide open, letting me see the pink inside.

"Do you see how wet I am? Sucking your cock made me so hot. Do you want to touch me?"

I was moving before my brain caught up. I ran my fingers through her pussy hair and took it all in. Marissa took my hand with her slippery fingers, curled all but two of my fingers back, and then pulled them toward her pussy.

I gasped when she pushed them inside her. It was so warm and slippery.

"That's where your cock goes," she said, and then released my hand. "Do you know where my clit is? Right here." She lifted the little flap of skin at the top of her pussy and showed me. "Paying attention to that is how you make a girl come."

Then she demonstrated by rubbing her clit again. "Fuck me with your fingers while I rub my clit."

Caught up in the excitement, I didn't hesitate. I'll never forget the wet sound my fingers made when they slipped into her tight pussy. That was also when the scent reached me. It's hard to describe, but fishy certainly wasn't it. It wasn't exactly pleasant, but it was also encouraging me to breathe deep. I couldn't get enough of it.

"Ohhh... Good boy. Faster. Fuck me good."

Marissa's fingers stopped circling and started moving back and forth, even faster than before. Her back arched, thrusting those big titties up. It got me excited, and I fucked her even faster with my fingers. That made her whimper, which made me smile.

"God yes. Fuck my pussy. You love it, don't you?"

"Fuck yeah," I said in a rush. That incredible wet sound was even better coming in bursts as I fingered her. I could feel her pussy juice dripping down the back of my knuckles.

"Do you want to taste it? Do you want to lick my pussy? God. Please. I want it."

One last slurp sounded as I pulled my fingers out of her.

"Oh please. Lick my clitty. Eat my pussy," she pleaded.

It was awkward as hell trying to figure out how to get my head between her legs. I scooted around, trying to figure out what position I needed to be in.

"Just lie on your stomach and get in there," she said — her fingers still hard at work on her clit.

Those fingers instantly stopped as soon as I was within reach. She pulled me into her pussy, and the smell got even stronger — more addicting. I stuck my tongue out, and she squealed. That first taste was like her scent. I don't know what it tasted like, but from that first lick, I knew I wanted more.

"Fuck yes. Faster. Harder. Lick my fucking pussy," Marissa demanded with her hands on the back of my head.

I didn't know what else to do, so I just lapped it as fast and hard as I could. She pulled me closer, and I got the hint that she wanted me licking her clit more than her pussy. Taking shorter strokes helped me go faster, which made her cry out, and encouraged me to try even harder.

It was amazing to hear her whimper, moan, and yelp from something I was doing. Her hands caressed the back of my head and entwined in my hair. I licked her clit like my life depended on it. Surprisingly enough, I felt blood trying to get back into my dick. It was still a little sensitive and a little numb at the same time, but it was enough to make me fidget while I licked her pussy.

"God yes. Good boy. Lick that pussy. That feels so good. You look so good between my legs."

Let me tell you, it was incredible to hear her say that. She was also starting to writhe, lift her hips, and pull me even harder into her pussy. I was starting to think there was some chance that I could make her come, so I pushed through the ache in my neck and from where she was pulling at my hair to try and make it happen.

Marissa got louder with every passing second, and I was getting harder. I had to lift my hips and shift because a fold in the comforter was causing it to bend.

She gasped and asked, "Are you getting hard already? You are." The pressure on the back of my head suddenly vanished, and instead she started pushing on my forehead. "Come here," she said in a husky, almost growling voice.

I had really wanted to make her come, but I sat up over my knees. She sat up as well, grabbed my hand, and pulled me toward the head of the bed. I knee walked that way, and she grabbed my half-hard dick as soon as it was in reach. She kept guiding me until I was kneeling right next to her head.

My mom's friend started fingering her pussy again, stroked my dick with her other hand, and scooted over to lick my balls.

"Make that cock hard for me," she said between licks. "I want to take your virginity. I want that big, thick cock inside me. I want you to fuck me and come in me."

Needless to say, that worked.

As soon as I was stiff again, she sat up and said, "Lie down."

I sat down in the spot she'd just vacated, and followed that order. I was still stretching my legs out and settling on the pillow when she swung a leg over me. A second later, she was standing my dick straight up and rubbing it between her pussy lips. It was wet and slippery from the first dip.

"Are you ready to lose that virginity?" she asked.

"Yeah."

Marissa sat down on me, and just like that, I wasn't a virgin any more. "Oh fuck!" I exclaimed as her tight, hot, wet pussy wrapped around me. Her mouth had been so much better than my hand, but her pussy was light years ahead of that.

Her hands slapped hard on my stomach and her head snapped back once I was all the way inside her. She trembled violently for a second, and then her head whipped forward again. Her eyes were rolled up in her head at first, but they focused as I watched, and she gasped.

I groaned when she started rocking her hips, stirring my dick inside her.

"Holy fuck. That cock feels just as good as I thought it would. So full. Stretching my pussy. Does that pussy feel good?"

"So fucking good," I answered.

"God, please don't come too soon," she said in a strained, high-pitched voice. She moved one hand to where it was braced against my hip, and the other went to her clit.

She looked incredible with those big tits swinging and quivering. She rubbed her fingers in slow circles over her clit, and rocked her hips ever so slightly.

"So fucking nasty. I'm fucking my best friend's son," Marissa said as her fingers moved a little faster. "Riding his fat cock and taking his virginity. So fucking hot. Now you be a good boy and keep that cum in your balls until I come all over that hard young cock. You want me to come, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

"I want you to come."

Marissa let out a feral yowl, and rode me harder. I clenched my teeth and stiffened from the yank on the root of my dick. It was hardly comfortable, but I could deal with it, considering the way her face started going red.

Her fingers turned into a blur between her legs, and she grunted from the effort of riding me. I was all good — enjoying the show — until she let out a growl and switched from grinding on me to bouncing.

Her ass slapped against my legs. Her hair and big tits danced. The bed springs creaked. I breathed hard and all my muscles stiffened when I felt the wicked itch in the head of my dick. Her tight pussy felt like pure heaven, and was absolutely milking me.

"Fuck yes. So fucking good," she cried out — her voice breaking in time with her hips slamming down on me.

I grunted and groaned, fighting the hot itch steadily spreading through my dick. I closed my eyes, but that did nothing for the sound.

"Going to come all over that fat cock," Marissa cried in a loud, tight voice.

My mom's friend whimpered and yelled as she drove my butt down into the mattress. I was getting close, but her wild ride was causing just enough uncomfortable bending to keep me from the edge — for a while.

She must have seen it in my face. "Fuck! Don't come yet. I'm almost there. So close."

It was too late. "Can't... Ungh! I..." I stammered in clipped grunts. Then a sound like nothing I'd ever made before exploded from my lips as my cum erupted into her pussy.

"Yes! Come in my pussy-eee!" Marissa squealed. Then I felt her lurch hard on my dick.

Her big tits slammed into my chest, and her nails dug into my sides just as I pumped another blast of cum inside her. Marissa screamed and convulsed on top of me — her pussy gripping me like a vise. My yells were probably even higher-pitched than hers. I'm pretty sure I'd run out of cum long before my dick stopped trying to pump more out.

I let out a stuttering whimper of relief when she went limp on top of me. For a couple of minutes, all either of us could do was gasp for breath and twitch. My skin was hot and starting to sweat where she was lying on top of me. I could feel her boobs sliding around whenever she would lurch from the lingering effects of her orgasm.

Marissa let out a weak laugh and then breathed, "Whew!" She wiggled her hips, which caused me to cry out from my sensitive dick sliding around inside her. She moaned and said, "Good boy."

All I could do was groan.

That changed instantly when she lifted off my dick. My back arched up from the bed as I yelped.

I was still recovering from the shock when she flopped onto her back. I felt her moving around as I panted for breath, and then she tousled my hair.

She was holding her camera when I turned to look at her. "No going into a coma yet. I need you take a picture. I'm sure my lawyer fan will love a creampie."

Marissa sat the camera on my chest. When I didn't move immediately, she clucked her tongue at me and said, "Chop, chop."

I laid a shaky hand on the camera, and then made three uncoordinated attempts to move while she chuckled. Finally, I managed to sit up. Marissa used her hands and feet to guide me toward the foot of the bed, and then spread her legs.

"Take several shots, and I'll pick the best one," she said while gesturing for me to raise the camera.

Holding the camera still wasn't easy, but I looked at the screen and pointed it at her pussy. I jumped a little when a loud, wet, flatulent sound accompanied cum squirting and oozing out of her.

I grinned like an idiot as I watched my cum flow out of her hairy pussy.

"Pictures," she reminded me.

I snapped the shutter several times, and then she sat up to take the camera. As soon as she had it in hand, I let myself collapse, and she erupted into laughter.

****

Surprisingly enough, I was less uncomfortable around my mom's friend after fucking her than before. She'd been over both days since I dumped a load in her, and I was able to keep it together pretty well.

Mom was out at the store, so I was at work on my laptop. Marissa had given me free access to her Only Fans, and whenever I had the chance, I did searches to find any of her pictures that were out in the wild. The links were starting to come up as 404s, which meant her lawyer fan's letters were working. I copied the two new links that were still working, and sent them to Marissa.

I was hard as a rock from staring at her pictures for a half hour, so I clicked my way to the video I'd already picked out of her riding a suction cup dildo. Before I could get my lotion and tissues, my phone rang. It was her.

"So..." she said as soon as I answered. "He loved the creampie, but now he wants one of my pussy hair all full of cum. Have any saved up, or is it all in socks?"

She'd called just in time. I had a whole day's worth ready to go. The benefits package on my new side hustle was fucking amazing.

****

Hope you enjoyed this naughty little romp. Please take the time to cast a vote. ( One per reader. No shenanigans! ) That's the coin in my hat. Favorites and Comments are certainly welcome, as they raise the profile of the story and help to attract more of the same. It's the feedback that keeps me coming back for more.

12