Sideline Reporter

Story Info
Hot white reporter interacts with hung black player.
2.2k words
4.21
94.5k
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/25/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FERDY
FERDY
38 Followers

Growing up in an active family with two brothers, one two years older and my twin Erick, it was natural that I would be active in sports. As I matured, it became obvious that I would not be a classic model type but more like the cute athletic girl next door. I had dark red hair, a few freckles, full lips, blue-green eyes; a nice firm body topped with a pair of just the right sized breasts. The only problem (if you can call it that) was that my nipples were extremely sensitive and easily aroused. They would frequently become as large as the tip of my ring finger. Needless to say, I couldn't wear tight tees unless I wanted to be noticed by any male in the area. Occasionally, I have to admit that when I was is a prick tease mode, I did wear a tight shirt or blouse.

My brothers frequently enjoyed telling me that their friends thought that I was a hot piece. On more than one occasion, I lived up to that reputation. I enjoyed sex and was familiar with how a stiff dick felt in my pussy or tasted in my mouth. I swallowed more than one load of hot creamy cum. I especially liked guys whose spunk was the consistency of vanilla pudding---yum—yum!!

I played volleyball and softball and of course came in contact with some other hot athletic chicks. Being in the locker room and showers with these other girls frequently involved some playful kidding and touching. Sometimes this became more intense when two of the girls would find themselves away from the others. I found myself having fantasies about several of my team mates.

What started with hot kissing and tongue action soon evolved into tit sucking and cunt lapping. Sorry guys but girls almost always give better head than you. The taste of pussy is definitely different than the taste of dick but ones menu should contain more than one item. As I said I especially enjoy the hot sauce on my cock dinner but then again a plate of sweet cunt is certainly not dry.

After high school, I went away to college to study sports journalism. I had known from an early age that while I enjoyed sports, I also loved writing so this seemed like a perfect fit. After graduation, I obtained a position with the sports department of one of the regional TV sports networks. My first assignment was as a sideline reporter at football games. I am sure that the thinking was that a hot piece could more easily get interviews than some guy. This was perfectly ok with me since I liked being around hot jocks.

After one game, having finished my assignment and put away my equipment, I really needed to pee badly. Knowing that is would be difficult to wait until I could find the nearest rest room; I decided to sneak into the locker room that I was standing right next to. I was sure that all the players and coaches had long gone so the place would be completely empty. I rushed in and found the nearest stall just in the nick of time. I didn't bother to completely close the stall door since I felt sure I was alone.

I was shocked when someone walked in from the shower area. It looked like he was one of the players. He stopped at a sink diagonally across from my stall. I was sure he couldn't see me, so I decided to wait to see what was going to happen. I knew I didn't want to be caught in the locker room. He finished drying himself off and threw the towel in the nearest hamper. Now, he stood completely naked with his back to me. Since he was standing in front of the sink, I could also see his entire front in the mirror over the sink.

My reporter instincts took over as I decided to evaluate what I could determine about this person. He was obviously very fit, black, about 185lbs, 5ft 10in, probably a defensive back. As I watched it was apparent that he thought that he was completely alone. He stood at the sink looking at his image in the mirror. He slowly began to very gently rub what I soon realized was a very large, very thick and very black cock. Although his dick was dark chocolate, its mushroom shaped head was a delicious milk chocolate in color. Did I mention that I am a chocoholic? I had never been with a black man although I had seen some pictures of black dicks. I had even sneaked looks at the black dicks of some of my brother's friends when they had showered at our house after a pickup basketball game in our yard.

Without a doubt this was the largest cock, black or white that I had ever seen. As I continued watching, it continued to grow until it was fully hard and standing proudly. Slowly the rubbing and stroking increased causing pre-cum to coat the head and intensify the contrast between the head and the shaft. Since my panties were already down as I sat on the toilet, it wasn't difficult for my fingers and hand to find my now very wet and aroused pussy. I found myself licking my lips as I watched him get closer and closer to what I hoped would be an enormous climax.

I knew it wouldn't be long now as I noticed that his balls had tightened up as those things did prior to pumping out their delicious nectar. He was now furiously fucking both his fists that he had wrapped around his prick. There was still another good handful of beautiful black cock sticking out. The milk chocolate head swelled up as he came with several blasts of what looked like my very favorite vanilla pudding. Talk about a chocolate sundae with whipped cum topping. This was too much for me as I came for the third time as I watched the show.

I waited until he had cleaned up and left before I dared to sneak out of the locker room. I was determined to find out more. Checking the college media guide, I found out that indeed he was a senior defensive back named Randy Jackson. Quite an appropriate name, since watching Mr. Jackson had indeed made me very randy. I considered it my duty as a reporter to follow up this story.

As luck would have it, Randy's team would be playing again on the next Saturday. Again I was to be a sideline reporter. As it turned our Randy was one of the game's stars with a late interception. It was my job to interview him after the game. Up close he was really cute and even hotter than I remembered from last Saturday. I asked the usual questions and he gave the standard replies. When the interview was over and the camera and mikes were off, I smiled and asked, "Randy, do you mind if I ask you a couple of questions off the record?"

"No problem, any one as cute and sexy as you can ask me almost anything?"

His reply threw me off. Was he flirting with me? I certainly hoped so as up close he was extremely hot.

Catching my breath, I said, "Pardon me for being so personal, but do you have a girlfriend?"

"Not really, with classes and football I don't have the time. Why do you ask?"

"I noticed that last week after the game you had a problem winding down and thought that a girlfriend would have been a help."

"What do you mean? How do you know what I did after the game? You weren't in the locker room."

"I have to confess, I snuck into the locker room after I was sure everyone had left because I had to pee urgently. I saw you come out of the shower room but couldn't leave without you seeing me."

"So, just what do you think you saw me doing?"

I wondered what I should say. I decided to be honest and see what his reaction would be.

"I saw you come out of the shower with only a towel wrapped around your waist. You stood at a sink, threw the towel in a hamper. You admired your body in the mirror. I must admit that you have some body!"

"Is that all you saw?"

"Not quite, I saw a lot more! I saw you play with your cock. It got bigger and bigger as you stroked it. Your pre-cum made the head glisten."

"You saw me masturbating?'

"I don't think I would call it that, it was more like you were making love to your prick. I know by the way it got very hard and swollen, that this was way more than just casual masturbation. You seemed to want to prolong the sensation."

Randy appeared really flustered by this and said. "Even though you shouldn't have been in the locker room, I am really sorry if I embarrassed or insulted you in any way"

"Don't apologize. I got really turned on watching you. It got even more interesting as I watched your balls contract and get ready to pump out their load. You had one hand right under the beautiful milk chocolate head (which was now engorged with the slit opening up) of your prick. I watched as your cock erupted with several large emissions. What came out looked just like vanilla pudding."

Obviously not knowing how to reply, he gasped "And then what?"

"What I wanted to do was rush over to you and clean you up with my mouth. I knew that would probably cost me my job so I had to be satisfied with the three orgasms that I had experienced"

There was complete silence for about thirty seconds until he smiled and said, "Wait by the locker room parking lot door until everyone leaves. I am going to take you into the training room and we can relive each others stress.

"I hope that includes you fucking my brains out, me sucking your cock, you eating my pussy and whatever else we can come up with."

"You can count on it!!"

I waited at the appointed location until Randy opened the door. He had showered and met me wearing only a towel. The towel came off as soon as I entered. For a moment, I just stood open mouthed looking at his semi erect cock. The milk chocolate head appeared just like a creamy bon-bon. I could almost taste it. Seeing his large fat prick up close was making my mouth water and my knees shake. I imagined that 90% of women or girls in my position would have felt the same. It didn't matter at all that it was attached to a black (actually more brown) body, since I couldn't take my eyes or my mind off of it.

I dropped to my knees and reached out for his beautiful member. I gently touched it and watched it grow in length and girth. I flicked out my tongue and licked the head. I know this is impossible but it tasted just like creamy milk chocolate. Talk about mind over matter.

I gently took the head between my lips and sucked it into my mouth. What a fantastic feeling it was to have just the bulbous head in my mouth. Randy gasped and pushed forward trying to feed me more of his manhood.

Placing my hands on his thighs, I whispered "Easy baby, relax you will have your chance. Right now I am going to suck on just the head of your cock." My tongue flicked and I stuck the tip into the slit on the head. The pre-cum that began leaking out of the head was making the taste even more delicious if that was possible. I very slowly inch by inch took more of his cock into my mouth. My pussy was on fire.

I played with his large balls which soon began tightening up as he got ready to shoot. By now I had gotten as much as possible of his cock into my mouth and throat. He came in several spurts and I was able to swallow almost all of his spunk. Yes, it did taste like hot vanilla pudding.

I could go on and on about how he ate my pussy and sucked on my clit until I came and came and came and shook like a leaf. How he slowly put just the head of his beautiful cock into me. How it felt and sounded as the big head popped past the entrance. How he was only able to put 3/4 of his prick into me. How it felt to be completely filled up and yet be able to reach between us and wrap my small hand around the part that was still outside. It was a very different feeling than being groin to groin. It was like being very well fucked while at the same time giving a hand job. When he came, my hand felt his spunk surge through his cock before it hit the inside of my pussy. I had experienced a dick in my hand and one in my pussy but it had never been just one dick.

I have to stop now!!! Telling this story has made me so hot that I need to take care of myself. Hope you enjoyed reading this and it has the same effect on you. I'll be thinking of you----kisses!!!!

FERDY
FERDY
38 Followers