Sidra is Shared

Story Info
A young Pakistani wife is shared.
3.1k words
4.31
53.9k
36
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I had recently moved to Germany after getting married. He had studied in Germany and had been working here for the past few years. Ours was an arranged marriage. In Pakistan this is a common way of marrying off daughters when they are young, I was 21.

In the first few weeks we were setting up our home like any newlyweds. Ali, my husband, is a nice person and always took care of me. I had really started loving him. After settling in we decided to explore Berlin. I soon fell in love the city and its history.

Our sex life was fairly active, we used to have sex at least once or twice every day. Then one day, a few months later, my husband left a note for me which said,

"Sidra, we have guests coming over tonight at 7pm for dinner."

I called him and asked him what I should make for dinner he told me whatever I wanted, but to cook for 4 guests. I started preparation for the big night as it was our first dinner with his colleagues.

While looking at emails. I saw my husband's personal email which was open. There were a few emails from a swingers group. I read them and was kind of shocked. Apparently Ali had been a member for quite some time. I now knew why he was so good in bed. I also saw an email from one his friends, a man named Dan. He was asking why Ali hadn't attended any parties since getting married.

To this my husband had replied that he was now married and would only participate if I was willing to.

At first I was outraged, but eventually I realized that all this activities was before our marriage. After calming down a bit, I looked through the group's emails and started to develop an interest and continued reading.

I was really surprised and embarrassed that I was getting horny. Upon close inspection I also found my husband's membership to websites with wife-sharing and cheating-wives. I believed this to be his fantasy. The few extreme images I saw were of girls impregnated by other men with the husband's consent.

Now it came to me, Ali was always asking me to wear sexy things in public, which I was apprehensive about. I used to wear pants and tees but had never gone to shorts, mini-dresses and that sort of thing, which is what he wanted.

I love Ali, and tonight I wanted to surprise him. After preparing dinner, I went shopping. I picked up a sexy little red dress, short to mid thighs. I picked matching thong as well. On my way back I stopped at the salon to get a haircut and a pedicure.

I got home at 6 and got ready and anxiously waited for our guests. At around 7 o'clock I heard a lot of voices outside, followed by a doorbell. I got up and opened the door, I was met with awkward hellos and surprised looks. I could see everyone including my husband were in a state of surprise by my appearance. Their faces were hanging open and all they were checking me out from top to bottom.

The dress was giving them an ample view of my breasts and legs. I wasn't wearing a bra, which showed the tips of my nipples through the material of the dress. I giggled and asked them to come in. Everyone including my husband came to their senses and came in. I received praise from everyone, especially Dan. Our guests included Dan, Tom, Lisa and Paul.

Everyone was having drinks when I went to the bedroom. I was followed by my husband who immediately started kissing me as we stood in the hall. I told him that we shouldn't neglect our guests. He replied that he was very happy with my surprise, especially when he raised my dress and found a sexy thong underneath and nothing else.

At that point, the thong was getting wet with my juices, the act of exposing myself to my husband's friends was making me horny. We went back into the dining room, where we had dinner. I could see a lot of gazing eyes.

Paul even said how completely different I was compared to what he had expected.

The conversation continued until late night. I went to the kitchen to grab some more snacks to go with their drinks and I noticed Dan get up and follow me. I thing he was going to the restroom.

When he was passing the kitchen, I decided to bend over and pretend that I was picking up something, this gave him a good view of my ass in the thong. H didn't stop, but continued on his way, but I think he got a good long look at my creamy round ass.

The next hour or so he flirted with me a lot. Ali noticed that and had a smile on his face all the time. After the guests left Ali got on top of me and started kissing me on the couch. He then undressed me right there and fucked my brains out.

While fucking me he also took a couple of pictures from his cell phone of me bending over with his cock lodged deep in me. After we'd both had a couple of orgasms, we caught our breath, he then took me to the bedroom and ravaged once more before we went to sleep.

***

The next morning I got up and saw his cell phone buzzing. He was totally out, it was a group chat with the guys, where everyone was commenting on how hot I was. I felt really dirty and was surprised to see both my husband's pictures of me on the group chat.

I went to take a shower and on my return, I saw my husband on the phone with his buddies smiling. I went straight to kitchen to prepare breakfast. Being the weekend, I wanted to have a good breakfast after all that fucking.

I just wore panties and a tee in the kitchen when Ali came. He told me that last night had been totally amazing. I asked him who he'd been talking to. He replied that it had been Dan and he was inviting us next week to a pool party. Ali said he told him that if Sidra agrees we would. I told Ali if he is okay with it was I.

During the week Ali and I discussed sexual fantasies. I told him that I was open-minded about sex and he opened up to the extent where he mentioned that before we were married he was into threesome and group sex.

I too was always fascinated by the thought of group sex but didn't tell him that. I asked him how would he feel if I had sex with someone else or behind his back. That's when I noticed the glow in his eyes and I got my answer by his instant erection. I playfully dismissed my own suggestion, saying that it was not an option, but I knew he wanted it.

***

On the very next weekend morning I received a gift bag. I looked into it and saw a black bikini side tie and barely there bottom, the top was small and boosted my ample breasts. With that there was a white floral dress barely covering my ass. Talk about a mini.

We got ready in the afternoon and drove over to Dan's place. He has a nice house with a pool and a big lot, somewhat secluded. He had invited 4 other guys Tom, Paul, David, Sean and Sean's girlfriend Lisa was also invited.

We entered the living and walked back to the pool area. The pool area was covered with tees and the deck had many lounge chairs. Lisa and I, being the only girls, were enjoying a lot of attention from the men. I could see my husband was relishing it. I started to enjoy the attention and then decided to take off my dress. I slowly unzipped the dress from the back and took it off teasingly. I could see all the guys enjoyed the show even though I was wearing the bikini under the dress.

Time flew by, and soon sun was setting. We all went inside and dried off. The guys prepared barbeque, and we two ladies were treated to an excellent dinner, which Dan had planned. After dinner everyone started drinking again and the music started and the dancing.

Since I hadn't brought any more clothes, I had stripped on my wet bikini and was only wearing my skimpy dress, which I was sure exposed my assets if I moved carelessly. All guys took the opportunity to dance with me, the lights were dimmed, so when we danced I felt various hands squeezing my ass and breasts. I didn't mind this and Ali didn't seem to either. He seemed happy with the developments.

At one point I had to visit to the restroom. Since the one downstairs was occupied by Lisa, I decided to go upstairs. The upstairs area had 3 bedrooms. The master bedroom was quite nice and big, with a big queen sized bed. I was turned-on with all the activities of the day and was waiting for a chance to fuck my husband. On my way back I decided to slow down and see what was happening.

The music was off now, it was pretty late by this time. I heard all of them saying goodbye to Lisa as she had to get back to her son, being a single parent.

Once she left I heard someone say,

"Well, now that Lisa is gone we only have Sidra to fuck, but that's okay, because I've wanted to get into her pants since that dinner the other week."

I was shocked. Then I heard my husband reply, "Yes, but we have to do it discreetly, she may take some convincing." Then I heard Sean say, "I can't wait to fuck her, I've had an erection all night just thinking about sticking to her cunt!"

Why the cheating bastard, what would his girlfriend think about that statement, I wondered.

But, even still, hearing all this talk about fucking me was disturbing AND exciting. I was also a bit drunk and was even starting to consider the idea. I wanted to do it, but I didn't want everyone to think I was a slut. I wanted to let all these man fuck me, but I didn't want any sort of blame for it later on... so I started thinking...

After some thought I came up with a plan. I came down halfway down the stairs and told Ali that I was feeling a bit dizzy and wanted to take a shower and rest for a while. I asked Dan if I could use the master bedroom.

Dan immediately said of course I could. I thanked him and went back up stairs and immediately got naked and got under the shower. After drying myself I went out into the hall to listen to the men downstairs. I felt footsteps and the guys were coming upstairs so I hurried back into the master bedroom.

As I closed the door, I heard Dan out in the hall whisper that they could spy on me through the mirror in the bedroom. That stopped me in my tracks. What had he done? Set up his bedroom for viewing by others as he fucked his partners? I heard Dan say, "You can see inside the my bedroom sort of like a peep show. Hearing this, I immediately understood what was going to happen. I had to be careful. I immediately turned off the lights and dimmed the one light over the bed. As I climbed onto the bed and decided not to wear anything and pretend that I was fast asleep.

The bed had silk sheets and I was now under them waiting in anticipation. After a few minutes I heard someone come in to the bedroom, it was my husband, he leaned over me and kissed me. I didn't respond. He placed his hands on my body and became was excited when he saw that I nothing on. He whispered in my ear, asking if I was Okay.

I pretended to be passed out and remained silent.

Then I felt him leaving, I think he was just checking to see if I was okay, but still in a state where I can be used by his friends. After a few minutes more, I felt someone climb on to the bed next to me. I was sure this time it was not my husband. The man started to get underneath the sheets.

After a few seconds, I felt a hand on my leg. It was definitely not my husband's hand it felt different. I was on my side facing away from him. I couldn't figure out who it was who was about to fuck me. Then hand was now on my breasts slowly pinching my nipples, which were now fully erect. He then used this hand to raise one of my legs and I felt a tongue at my clit.

The man was now between my legs, he had removed the sheet completely and was eating my pussy now. I couldn't help myself, I started whimpering, I was so wet and he was enjoying eating me.

I knew that the other men must be watching him take me. I wondered what my husband was thinking right now, was he aroused? What his cock all stiff and quivering as he watched another man take his wife?

I kept my eyes closed pretending that I was out cold and that my actions were just reflex actions. The man continued, and my orgasm was building and I was getting on the edge. Then he suddenly stopped and I felt my legs being parted more. I then felt something push against my well-juiced pussy-slit. The realization that I was about to be entered by a strange man sent a currents through my body. Then with one short thrust the head of his cock was in me! I peeked through slitted-eyes and realized that it was Dan.

Slowly he pushed his thick member into my hot, juicy Pakistani pussy! I was moaning now, I couldn't help myself. His cock was so big. Suddenly he was fully. He gave me some time to adjust to his girth. I was patient, I knew I was going to get the fucking of my life tonight.

Then Dan had now started fucking me slowly, he was gradually building his pace and was filling me deeply with each thrust. He was a man on a mission, and his pace gradually increased. He was sucking my breasts all the while I had my eyes closed. In a few seconds I couldn't hold back any longer and with a loud moan I orgasmed. I had lost control of my body, I was shuddering, my pussy's twitching brought Dan to his orgasm too.

I could feel my pussy milking his cock, his balls were rubbing on my ass. Spurts of thick white cum was being shot in my tight pussy. After a couple of minutes he withdrew, I felt a liquid gush out of my pussy and drip to my asshole and on to the bed. I kept my eyes closed and didn't give him an idea that I was conscious. In that moment I realized that my husband must have watched all this and enjoyed it.

I felt Dan leave the room leaving me in my state. I kept pretending that I was asleep. and turned over on my front and spread my legs. The thought of doing this was making me horny as hell and I knew my pervert husband was enjoying the show.

I was thinking who will come next, after 15 or so minutes later, I felt the door open again. I knew it was fucking time again, the new man walked cautiously towards the bed, he was standing at the end of the bed and I was lying on the bed with my feet towards him.

In a few seconds I felt a kiss on back of my calf, it was very erotic and sent shivers down my spine, the man now used his tongue and started sliding it towards back of my knees, slowly and intimately, he moved towards back of my thighs.

I was gasping for breath! He thrust and thrust between my butt crack licking my asshole, he was driving me crazy! He must have tasted my pussy juices and Dan's cum. He had to have. He kept driving me to insanity working to my lower back slowly and too my neck.

He parted my legs a little and entered me from behind. His cock was much longer and was going places I'd never felt before. My warm moist pussy was welcoming his intrusion though, as he slow fucked me, driving me mad with his slow and deep thrust. I had started moaning and was in a different world all together. Minute after minute his pace was growing faster. He now moved in a squatting position on top of me and was really pounding me, the sound of our flesh making slapping noises. I almost blacked out with an intense orgasm, the bed was moving like there was an earth quake.

With a loud groan he started squirting his cream in me I had no idea a man could cum this much, I could feel him spray stream of cum in my womb. He passed out on me and started kissing my neck. I was surprised that he had shown affection to me. He then got up at that point, I looked at him, it was Paul, he left as I lay there totally spent and asleep. My inside was now washed with cum of different men and I was loving it.

My Pakistani pussy was well used. These hunks had given me a lot of pleasure and drained me completely. I had fallen asleep but got up after half an hour or so to go to bathroom. With streams of cum dripping down my legs, I walked towards the toilet. I washed myself as much as I could and when I came out Ali was waiting for me in bed. I climbed into bed with him.

I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes knowing all of the men were not done yet and maybe they too will get a piece of me tonight or maybe another night.

I smiled and knew that this was start of a real adventure...