Sierra Lives Pt. 02

Story Info
She endures her slavery while being a welcome distraction.
2.4k words
4.56
25.8k
12

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abashed
Abashed
230 Followers

Sierra took in her bound limbs and then grew pink with anger.

"I am not a slave!" she sputtered.

The pale man's skeletal grin widened above her, but his smile didn't reach his eyes. Sierra caught her breath. The man robed in black burned her with his menacing gaze and Sierra was distinctly aware of her own nakedness. The man brought one of his long, boney hands to his lips and began to suck two fingers. Sierra looked up in confusion. Never taking his eyes from her, he took the hand from his mouth and slowly and deliberately his hand slid down between her legs until it was grasping her pussy, the wetted fingers slipping between her folds, rubbing and prying.

"Stop it! Don't touch me! Let me go!" Sierra spat out while squirming.

The man casually raised his other hand to her face and gave her cheek a stinging slap. Sierra was stunned into silence.

The man spoke in an almost bored tone, "Ah, little slave, what are you going to do? Continue to jiggle those human titties for me? It seems we could find more uses for that ignorant mouth of yours."

Sierra glared at him. He chuckled then coughed, "Human women, such an enigma. Such delicate, soft little creatures, made for fucking. You don't even have your thorns and still so haughty! I could use the serum on you, but it appears you are ready for me without it." His lips twisted into a sneer, "I wouldn't want to tear you too much on our first . . . date."

Sierra looked away, her cheek still stinging, but her whole face hot with humiliation.

The man stood up and removed his robes in swift, graceful movements. He then positioned his strange, sinewy, body between her thighs. His pale, veined erection had a slight purple tinge, the head blushed with pink. He pushed his cock into her pussy hard and fast.

"Ahhaa," Sierra cried out in pain and surprise and snapped her head back to face him, all the while straining against her bonds.

His handsome face was stony and unreadable. He stayed holding his hard cock wedged up inside her knowing there was nothing she could do about it. She could not ignore the feel of him, heavy and tightly filling her hot, damp hole. Her body responded swelling, and squeezing. She whimpered and tried to move, but as he had suggested, this only made her proud breasts wiggle seductively. His eyes glittered. As he began to thrust in and out, her body adjusted to each intrusion. She desperately tried to hold back little pants and moans, but her pretty, pink nipples tightened to attention announcing her arousal.

As if sensing her body settling into compliance, he reached out with one of his hands and began tweaking and slapping her tits with alternating stinging slaps and pinches. Sierra bucked in surprise and cried out with each. He then lay down on top of her while thrusting deeply--his hard, muscular chest pressed against her soft, abused body. He grasped her hair tilting her head back, his head bending down to lick her ear.

"I will do with you whatever I want little slave," he rasped in an explanatory whisper. "Whether you enjoy it or not is your own affair."

He then trailed his lips down her neck and landed a surprise bite with sharp teeth where her soft, pretty neck met her shoulder. Sierra screamed in response. The pale man groaned around the bite and came with fast, hard strokes rattling Sierra's body.

As their bodies stilled, breathing heavily, Lord V slowly coiled up to a sitting position as his softening cock plopped out of her. Her beautiful thighs were covered with a slight sheen of sweat after having to hold the widened position for so long. He reached a hand down to squeeze out the remaining few drops of cum from his cock onto his fingers and smeared it across her forehead, then chuckled as her dazed eyes frowned up at him.

"We will have to make a more permanent marking of my ownership, but for now, I've other things to attend to."

He rose from the bed and began dressing himself again in his black robes. His normally bloodless face almost glowed with a shimmer of satisfaction and vitality. While he dressed, Lord V surveyed his new, little slave. His cum leaking out her pussy lips, her blood pooling in little beads around puffy pink skin where teeth marks marred her neck, his cum a sloppy glisten across her brow, her troubled, beautiful eyes staring into nothingness. Delightful.

Still, he couldn't quite understand his lack of violence with this one. He had cum so fast! Usually, he needed quite a bit more . . . terror in his pets to bring him to orgasm. There would be plenty of time for further investigations he smiled to himself.

Before leaving, he leaned down to squeeze her face with his long fingers to place a chaste kiss on her pouty lips. Her blank green eyes grew stormy, "Good bye little slave," he said. As he strode out the bedchamber door, he threw back the words, "We will have much to explore."

~

Jarok tapped his fingers across the control pad. At the comm's request for authorization, he plunked in his ship's code. "Authorization Accepted" flashed on the screen and Jarok felt the autopilot begin its landing decent into the foggy atmosphere of the Rilas Syndicate's hodgepodge of a city on the outskirts of Yeth.

"Welcome to Rilas" swirled in blinking, red mikander crystals in the air above the zooming of planetside transports. Jarok was a rich man now, although in comparison to the final selling price of 500,000 kronos for the girl, his measly 120,000 kronos from the slavers seemed a downright swindle. No one could have known that bastard Lord Fuckface would've bid so outlandishly he told himself. Jarok swallowed and set his lips grimly.

Since he'd left the auction, flashes of the girl, Sierra, the computer had told him her name when translating the human text, came unbidden throughout his journey to Rilas; some chaste visions of her pristine, peaceful face in the cryopod, some feverishly arousing of her defilement by the Shivean. Now that he was here, prepared to spend the money gained off her slavery, he had to bite back the bile that rose in his throat whenever he pictured her in the skeletal arms of that Ingentian.

He definitely had to let off some steam.

"Welcome sailor," the beautiful, Shivean female flashed Jarok a dazzling smile of tiny pointed teeth. Kitten teeth, he'd always thought. He mused, Shiveans made excellent whores due to their near insatiable sexual appetites.

This one batted her eyelashes over dark tilted eyes and licked her green lips suggestively. Even their women were tall, tall enough that with his half-human blood, they were of a height. It wouldn't matter when she was on her knees, Jarok thought.

Despite their alarming teeth, Shiveans gave spectacular blow jobs with their long, dark tongues licking and twisting. Her long throat would take him in fully. He thought of pink human lips wrapped around his cock and wide, green, eyes staring adoringly up at him. "Dammit," he sighed as the Shivean took his hand and lead him upstairs.

~

Sierra's body ached from her limbs being tied, but during her illness, she'd been used to so much more pain that what wounded her more was her mind still running around and around trying to comprehend her current predicament.

First that green, snake-like man and now this pale . . . creature . . . she shivered. Before waking up healed and naked in the sandy room, Sierra could not remember the last time she'd had sex - surely, years ago before her illness. Now, she was being molested every time she awoke. Was this all some demented dream?

She knew being frozen into cryosleep and launched into space had been a long shot and that she was likely going to her death, but she'd been racing towards death in immeasurable pain anyways. At least that way there was some slim hope, if not to her pragmatic mind, at least for her parents, and a way to say good- bye.

Now, here she was being fucked by monsters and being called a slave. Before the harsh medicines and illness had ravaged her body, she remembered men casually eying her in the grocery store, but this . . . she gazed down at her prize-worthy breasts, this was ridiculous.

Sierra heaved a great breath and tried not to start crying again. She tried to focus on the miracle of effortless, pain-free breathing as beautiful breath left her lungs to be replaced with a sweet inhale. Feeling calmer, she thought, "at least I am alive and free of one demon. I will find a way to escape this new one."

A lithe figure soundlessly entered the bedchamber. Sierra didn't perceive the other creature's presence until it was halfway across the room. The alien looked sort of like the black-robed, pale alien who had just left her.

This creature lacked his presence of power and took small steps, head bowed as it glided closer. Despite being similarly slender, the alien lacked the lean, tight muscle definition and broad shoulders of the black robed man. The female version, of whatever they were, wore a thin, short, black dress which flitted about long, pale, shapely legs as it moved.

Sierra edged away from the creature's approaching presence as much as she could against the bonds, but could not tear her eyes away from the ethereal figure.

The creature spoke without lifting its downcast eyes, "Mistress, this slave would help you bathe and offer sustenance." Stunned, Sierra stared at the strangely beautiful creature then groaned as the cords binding her limbs began to loosen.

The alien woman lifted sympathetic, pale, gray-blue eyes to Sierra's, "You have been through an ordeal. You will need strength. This slave would like to help you."

Despite, initial misgivings, Sierra allowed herself to be led from the bedchamber.

~

Lord V strode into the conference room and took his place at the head of a heavy, dark table. Sounds of shifting chairs and chatter instantly ceased. He turned a deceptively lazy gaze to take in the surrounding Ingentian dignitaries, steepled his hands, and turned to the grim, gray-haired Ingentian to his left, "Well, Duke Pevarius, report."

During the meeting, Lord V's attention didn't exactly wander, after all, it wasn't difficult to follow the general machinations of these melon-headed politicians, same old loops and flimsy deceptions. However, his new prize was a pleasant distraction to think about while holding court to these idiots.

Human women were such lustily colored whores, so lush, so responsive. He remembered her pretty screams as he bit her. He imagined her in chains and slicing small cuts on her tender flesh, fucking her from behind as little stripes of bright, human blood trickled down her body.

Human women could also be taken up their plump asses her recalled. In fact, human ass fucking could be a bit painful and had a certain taboo among some of their race. Lord V smiled his tight, little smile, his eyes ablaze, prompting the current speaker, a Yertson representative, to stutter.

"Go on Mr. Ibson," Lord V waved an impatient hand.

~

After carefully eating a bland sort of flatbread and drinking more of that tart, refreshing liquid (this time thankfully not drugged), Sierra felt a little life returning to her. Her fellow slave had not been forth-coming in explanations, but had showed patience and gentleness nonetheless. Sierra had been able to coax a name from her, "Elanna," despite the slave's insistence on simply being called "Slave."

But, it was now that Sierra sat in an enormous, steaming bath, that she seemed to release an inner breath she'd been holding since she awoke on the silver rock. The swirling steam seemed to hide her from her own feverish anxiety.

However, a splash alerted Sierra that the other slave had entered the water on the far side of the small, steaming pool.

The pale lady waded in waist-deep water towards Sierra with sponge in hand. Sierra was struck again by the beauty of the other woman. Pale, small, pert breasts glistened with the humid air, and long, silver-white hair cascaded behind porcelain shoulders. Entranced, it took Sierra a moment to understand her fellow slave's intent.

Sierra held up her hands, "No, no, don't touch me" Sierra said. The slave held up the loofa and quizzically cocked her head to the side, "Master will punish me if I do not wash what is his."

Sierra frowned angrily, "master," she intoned sarcastically, "can go to hell!"

Elanna's large, pale eyes filled with tears and looked from side to side in fear and then defeatedly down. Sierra noticed as the other woman had gotten closer that she bore strange scars all along her beautiful torso.

Sierra sighed exasperated. "I can wash myself, no one needs to get hurt," but Elanna slowly shook her head and pointed to glass discs in the corners of the room. "He will know this slave did not do it."

Sierra shot a pointed glare at the cameras in the room and sunk further into the water, covering herself with her arms. "Very well, get it over with," Sierra spit out.

Brightening, Elanna reached for Sierra with the soapy sponge and began scrubbing her shoulders, pulling Sierra's arms out and rubbing them down with sweet smelling soap. Then Elanna began using her pretty fingers to massage Sierra's neck. It felt so good, Sierra kept forgetting to be disgruntled about the whole affair.

~

Jarok felt the Shivean whore's velvety, warm tongue sliding along his dick as he plunged in and out of her awaiting open mouth. Her smiling, dark, greedy eyes never left his. Shevu! He loved a good blowjob.

The sexy, Shivean girl gripped and rubbed the base of him in her slender hand as she took him wetly in her plump mouth and devoured him. Her wet saliva dripped out the corners of her cock-full mouth. On her knees below him, she looked almost demure if not for her taut, little nipples and "fuck me" eyes.

She had been sucking him for some time when he felt his cock bang against the back of her throat and her eyes bulged. As he pulled back, streams of hot cum shot into the waiting, soft mouth. "Make sure you don't waste it girl," he managed to growl out. Dutifully, the Shivean swallowed his cum down her pretty throat, then licked her lips.

As Jarok managed to ease himself back down on the bed, the Shivean girl rose to her feet and bowed lightly before leaving him to relax. He threw an arm over his head and soon fell asleep snoring.

Abashed
Abashed
230 Followers