Sierra Lives Pt. 07

Story Info
Sierra escapes. Lord V pursues. General Conroy is outraged.
3.5k words
4.77
11.4k
11

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abashed
Abashed
230 Followers

Sierra blinked at the man in the olive green colored flightsuit. Was he real? He looked human! Part of her had the absurd inclination to run over and hug him simply for having familiar features. No pointed ears, no ethereal shimmering hair, no green skin or pointed teeth, just a tan, boyish, masculine human face with a bit a scruff and brown tousled hair like any of the men working the line by her father's store.

Sierra stilled herself, this could be a trap. Lord V could be testing her. She narrowed her eyes at the man, "who are you?" she asked suspicion thick in her sweet voice.

The man grimaced slightly and began with an apologetic tone, "I don't blame you for not trusting me, Sierra. Shevu knows what you've been through already, but we don't have much time. I need to get you out of here, before Lord fuckface returns."

Sierra cocked her head at that. The man rolled his eyes exasperated with himself, "I mean, Lord V, em, Lord V Titus Veer. Do you want to stay here with him?" the distressed questioning look in the man's golden brown eyes was full of worry.

Sierra looked down, "No, I . . . I do not wish to stay here" she said quietly. She still flinched again when he approached her swiftly until he stood before her causing her to clutch the pillow tighter.

"Do you have any clothes?" he asked running a hand through his hair and surveying the room with an almost comical attempt not to gawk at her.

Sierra shifted grabbing a sheet to wrap around herself and made her way past the man to the chest of drawers. She pulled out a pure white, silky nightshirt of Lord V's and threw it on. It seemed once she'd made the decision to trust the human stranger, a calculating calm came over her and her movements became both swift and careful.

She followed the man to the glow of the entrance door which still gaped open. She paused to run back over to the little nightstand and dig out her little, green apple. She padded back to him clasping her prize. The man gave her a puzzled expression, but then nodded and quickly led her out.

~

Lord V enjoyed looking at beautiful women. Though tomboyish, rough-around-the edges women weren't typically his type, he could tell that for Gerra Caspian some of it was put on in attempt to camouflage how truly alluring she could be. She oozed false bravado and deception. Her dimpled smile meant to disarm, but behind it hid a deeply intelligent, devious mind. He was inwardly highly amused at her spiel, though he retained his mask of dignified apathy.

"Ah, Miss Caspian, you've certainly piqued my interest. Let us go examine what you are offering." She didn't miss his pointed perusal of her own form despite the baggy clothes she wore and he saw a minute tightening of her features before she took on the role of slaver saleswoman once again.

"Certainly, my lord" she bit out a little too tartly. Lord V held back a smile.

When he and Caspian entered the cargo bay, Lord V paused peering at the man standing beside the cryopod. Something . . . there was something familiar about that man. He was momentarily distracted by the swaying hips of the Keplarian female as she strode with deliberate confidence across the shining gray floors.

Once they reached the cryopod, Lord V kept turning his gaze to the man who was studiously avoiding looking back at him. When Caspian unceremoniously swung open the cryopod revealing its empty contents, Lord V registered a microsecond of surprise, but was instantly on his guard, his Aphelion Order instincts kicking in.

Lord V blocked the Keplarian man's punch, and smoothly swung around attempting to land what would've been a deadly elbow to the ribs of the Caspian whore. The Keplarian female impressively danced away from him, her dark eyes glittering, her grin almost ugly.

Lord V turned back to his original assailant and through a series of disciplined, smooth movements grabbed the brown-hair man and artfully leg swept the scrappy amateur who was clearly no match for Lord V. The man hit the floor hard and Lord V was turning back to the impish female when a sweet voice he instantly recognized called to him.

"Master, don't hurt them. I'll come back." He jerked his gaze to the sound and saw his slave delicately standing on the ramp leading to the slaver scum's ship. Her sumptuous form draped in one of his pale nightshirts. She looked like a lost goddess he thought as the chilling puncture of a vantom shot buried itself into his neck.

~

As Jarok heaved the taller, Ingentian man into the cryopod and slammed the lid down, he winced grabbing his throbbing knee. "I say we stick a grenade in there with him and launch him" he growled.

Gerra smiled, "And have the whole Ingentian army after us? Besides, you know we haven't time. Nope, he's going to have a nice long nap in here until someone finds him or the two guards we drugged earlier. We're going to have to keep a very low profile for some time as it is" she frowned then shook herself. "You've got your girl, let's go." Gerra scowled at the perfect face of Lord V beneath the cryotube glass and flipped it off before swiftly approaching the human girl still trembling on the ramp.

"Come on kiddo," Gerra said walking past Sierra into the ship. "We've places to be."

Jarok limped up to the ramp and reached an arm out to the human, but instead of leaning on him, she placed herself under his shoulder so he could lean on her. Though it hurt his pride, with her help, they were able to stride more quickly up the ramp and into the control room of his stargalley.

Jarok patted her arm and she released him so he could sit in the pilot's chair. Jarok pointed towards a seat further back and nearly lost himself in her wide, green eyes as he turned to tell her to strap herself in. Sierra nodded. A wave of relief passed through him that he finally had her back, but they weren't out of the woods yet, he told himself.

~

General Lilith Conroy glared at the view screen in front of her. She saw the tall, black robed figure bend down to pat the shiny hair of the smaller figure kneeling at his feet. Even at this vantage, one could see the kneeling human woman shudder at the Ingentian's touch.

"That sadistic prick," General Conroy muttered through clenched teeth. "How?" she demanded of the informant who brought her the images, but Conroy added before the man could answer, "How did he get his slimy hands on a human slave? Is she one of ours? How is he not bloated with poison as he deserves?"

The spy nodded respectfully to her questions. "Yes, general. It seems, unfortunately, she was purchased in Ingentian space."

Lilith Conroy sucked in a breath. "What the hell was any human in their right mind doing in those pasty, blood-sucker's sectors? Is she a kid from one of the off-worlders, a mutant?"

The spy shrugged smoothly. "Word is, mam, she is a complete anomaly. Her lifepod was found drifting near Janos sector by scavengers."

"How the hell would anything 'drift' that far out?" General Conroy asked rhetorically as she frowned casting a thoughtful gaze to the side. "Carry on," she urged returning her attention to the stoic informant who stood patiently before her desk, his hands clasped behind his back.

"Again, unfortunately, he purchased the girl legally according to the Lectide Treaty," the spy paused as the general harrumphed, but she waved a hand at him to continue. "She is venomless, though none of our people have yet to determine why."

General Conroy sighed, "I don't like it. Despite the poor woman being an anomaly, if this gets out to the general population, it will encourage our enemies, enrage our friends and stir up unrest in an already divided populace. Many factions would have us close ourselves completely off from the rest of the consortium as it is. The premier should know of this development."

The general tilted her blond head back and raised her perfectly arched brows, "Unless, we can take his little fucktoy out from under him" she mused, shaking her head in disgust at the thought of any human woman being at the mercy of that creature. Her eyes narrowed, "if we can free the woman, she may be able to clarify that Lord V did break our treaty so he can be brought to justice." The general's deep blue eyes shone with calculations. "Bring me Captain Bryant."

~

Once the smaller ship cleared the bay doors of Lord V's vessel and shot through the planet's atmosphere into space, Sierra felt both excitement and a release of pent up apprehension as she sat strapped into the human man's smaller space ship. She wasn't sure if she could trust her rescuers, but after only a couple days with her "master," visions had stretched before her of what her life would be like if she didn't escape the Ingentian's hold on her.

She was certain it would have been a life of sexual servitude and submission until he tired of her and did who knows what to her or worse threw her to another man like that red robed Ingentian. Sierra shivered. And, what would she have become? A plaintive puppy awaiting his next molestation? Would she eventually have curled up at his feet without a thought, calling herself "this slave" like that brainwashed Elanna?

Still, she was loathed to admit to herself that some part of her would always burn remembering her master's touches. His domination had touched something deep inside her. Sierra shook her head. There is more to life than sex she thought. Her eyes sought out the tousled curls of her male rescuer peeking above the pilot's chair. As if on cue, he turned, his warm eyes meeting hers, he gave her a heartbreakingly charming smile before his eyes clouded with an inexplicable sadness.

"It won't be long now, and we'll be out of Ingentian space," he informed her, his voice a bit gruff, but clearly meaning to comfort her. Sierra nodded.

"Thank you," Sierra replied sincerely. Oddly, her response seemed to pain the man for he looked down and then seemed to share a glance with the freckled lady before he settled back into his pilot's chair.

~

Lord V awoke with a start. Humans weren't the only ones to tinker with genetic modifications. He had made himself impervious to many substances. Some, like vantom, still affected him, but rapidly cycled through his circulatory system giving it a shortened half-life. He scowled up at the glass of the cryopod and tried tapping into its computer to open it. Of course, the thieves that had been able to waltz in through his security systems would have jammed the pod. He was going to have to have a talk with Security Chief Arron. For now, he tapped the comm at his wrist. This was going to be embarrassing, but necessary.

Once his men had cut him loose from the cryopod with torchguns, Lord V sprung from the pod his face a mask of restrained fury, his eyes dark. If his men had lost any respect for him when they found him trapped by slavers in his own cargo bay, they certainly gave him space now. His whole body seemed electrified with pent up rage and energy.

Lord V stalked towards the cargo bay control room and found the two passed out guards. After kicking one drugged man in the shin and receiving no response. Lord V grabbed a torchgun from the nearest workman and flicked off the safety, firing it full blast mercilessly at the passed out security personnel. Soon there was nothing but ash remaining. Lord V threw the gun back to the aghast workman.

Lord V barked into his comm as he stormed through his ship to the navigation and command center. "Report, where are they?" As he'd already given tracking instructions from the cryopod, his navigational personnel readily responded, "the stargalley is nearing the border of Ingentian space, sire."

As Lord V entered the command deck, he was letting out a string of curses in old Ingentian; the command staff raised their eyebrows and exchanged glances.

"I don't care what it takes," Lord V snarled, his words clipped with icy fury. "Get. Me. That. Ship."

~

Sierra lay on the cot sleeplessly staring up at the ceiling in the small sleeping quarters. Merely a few feet from her, the woman in the brown jumpsuit, Gerra, snored loudly on the other cot. Sierra should be tired, but too much adrenalin was still skipping through her veins, and her mind was whirling with questions.

She heard the door slide open and she turned, the man, Jarok, stood looking over at her from the doorway.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you? I was just checking that you were okay," he hazarded.

"I'm fine. You didn't wake me. I can't sleep," Sierra answered quietly, sparing a glance for the sleeping Gerra.

"Oh, you don't need to worry, Gerra sleeps like a stone," Jarok laughed. "One time, she slept through an entire firefight off Keplar 7, and then was mad she'd missed all the fun."

"She seems like a . . . a badass," Sierra smiled. Jarok grinned then ran his hand through his hair, "If you can't sleep, you're welcome to come sit by me in the cockpit" he offered. "If you would like that," he added quickly.

His face turned more serious and thoughtful "I need, that is, there is something I should talk to you about anyway."

Sierra brightened at the prospect of sitting in the cockpit looking out at the stars. She also was starting to like this Jarok, his boyish charm was disarming, and he always called her by her name, not "slave," "human" or "pet." A few days of captivity felt like a lifetime and having people talk to you again like a person was almost overwhelmingly comforting.

Jarok reached out an arm to steady her as she sat down next to him. The control panel was smooth and looked like glass with colored lights and data streaming beneath. When she sat down and strapped herself in, she gasped. Stars whizzed past through the immense, unsettling darkness of space through the cockpit window. The darkness of the sky reminded her of her master in his black robes. He had seemed so all encompassing at the time, but out here, he would barely register as a pale speck floating by.

~

Elanna could tell as her master entered the slave quarters that she would suffer tonight. He had been so distracted with his new slave girl that she had both craved and dreaded when his attention would return. No new acquisition kept him from her for long she thought proudly. Still, his taut form seemed to exude electric tension and something had made him angry - very angry, she amended, as she took in his gray eyes seething though a tightly restrained calm. Brandishing the pain stick and a whip at his hip, her master commanded her from across the room.

"Elanna, to me and strip," he barked icily.

Elanna did as she was told. She rushed over to her master and threw off her sleeping robe as sensually as she could while making it a quick striptease. She stood before him, naked, eyes down, her breathing starting to quicken.

"Ah, Elanna, you have always been such a beautiful slave," Lord V cooed dangerously as one of his hands reached to circle Elanna's slim, elegant neck.

Her master seemed to tremble with contained rage.

"Follow me, slave," he ordered as he released her and sharply turned and strode out of the room. Elanna knew where they were going.

~

When navigation bleeped a request for communication through the comm., Lord V's arm was already tired. His exquisite Elanna stood arms and legs bound to a smooth, ebony X cross. Stripes of welts and blood criss-crossed her beautiful, exposed back. Her pale, silk hair was cast over the front of her shoulder and would stain lavender when he released her and it slid over her bloody back.

He'd been more aggressive than ever before with this particular slave. He worried momentarily that his Ingentian showpiece would be permanently scarred, but her screams and pleadings had cleansed him.

"Report," he snapped.

"Sire," the voice across the comm began, "we will be within tractor beam distance in 27 minutes."

"Good. Proceed," Lord V retorted and closed the comm with a click.

Lord V returned his eyes to the flawless, pale form of his Ingentian slave. The human slave, Sierra, seemed a garish whore in comparison to the slender elegance of Elanna, but he enjoyed his human slave's plump, lusty coloring also. He smiled his tight, little smile and knew he would have Sierra back. For now, he had a few more minutes of distraction before he welcomed his wayward human female home.

Lord V grabbed the medicorder from the wall and walked carefully over to Elanna's shuddering form. The device chimed on and he held it hovering over his slave's mutilated back until lacerations knit themselves into healing scars and Ingentian blood dissipated, leaving only pale stains.

Having had the good news from navigation, Lord V used the anesthetizing setting instead of letting the healing process be another torture. He knew his slave would feel her healing as a cooling sensation with pain dissipating into phantom aches. He saw her body begin to relax.

"Thank you, master" Elanna hoarsely whispered.

Lord V smiled and threw the medicorder aside. As he stepped up closer to his slave's naked, spread body, he ran his fingers lightly tracing down her silky smooth back, the bumpy texture of the healing scars providing an interesting contrast. His touch wandered further until one hand reached under to stroke his pale beauty's bare pussy. She was wet, of course, his little masochist.

~

Elanna moaned when Lord V entered her from behind, his generous, hard cock sliding into her wet folds. Her arms and legs throbbed with being bound in position for so long and her back, she could not think about her back. It was why she clung to the lovely stretching, pounding sensation of her lord and master fucking her hard. She clenched her muscles around his girth and he groaned, fucking her faster and harder.

It was she who brought this powerful man release and pleasure. He had all of Ingentia at his beck and call, and thousands of Ingentian females would trade places with her in an instant. His virility and beauty were legendary, but it was for her that his cock lengthened and swelled. Rarely, but sometimes, he was a gentle lover, but more often like now, he took her boldly and without respite. She wanted it all. She was his.

~

Jarok glanced over to notice that Sierra was dosing in her seat, her pretty face in repose leaning against the seatback. He couldn't help his eyes wandering down to her plump, braless breasts straining against the silk material of her white dress, cleavage peeking through the low cut front.

They had sat in companionable silence for a time, Sierra delightedly taking in the view of space travel which to Jarok was simply a mundane backdrop to his everyday life. He had wanted to tell her that it was his fault she had been sold into slavery to that bastard, Lord V, but he hadn't quite found the right moment.

Jarok knew revealing his role would be a setback in the girl trusting him, but it would be worse if she found out later after they had become . . . friends? He rolled his eyes and shook his head. What the hell was he thinking? He needed to find some place safe to stash her and leave her to live her life. All he'd brought her so far was misery.

Alarms sounded in the stargalley and Sierra blinked her eyes open. Jarok saw to his dismay that Lord V's ship was barreling down on them, uncloaking and preparing to tractor them. What the fuck? Jarok blanched. They had drugged the Ingentians with enough vantom to tranquilize a Shivean yak!

Gerra entered the cockpit her face a speckled scowl. "Excuse me sweetheart," Gerra said, not unkindly, to Sierra and Sierra wordlessly unclipped herself and gave Gerra the helm.

Sierra's eyes glazed with foreboding and her stomach clenched as she stepped back and watched the dark ship enlarging on the view screen. It looked like a huge, ominous manta ray coming for them from the black ocean of space. It was like she could feel him, her master, his intent and power focused in on her. She recalled his darkly amused gray eyes when he had uttered his chilling pronouncement above her, "You will never again be free."

Abashed
Abashed
230 Followers