Sierra Lives Pt. 08

Story Info
Jarok kisses and tells. V has Gerra. Sierra must decide.
4.3k words
4.71
9.7k
6

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abashed
Abashed
228 Followers

"Stand down, Ingentian vessel. This is General Lilith Conroy of Consortium Fleet Vessel Omicron. Repeat, stand down." General Conroy tried to keep the sneer out of her voice, while asserting her command to the Ingentians, but her vessel locked weapons on the dark arc of Lord V's cruiser as a warning.

The bloodless, menacing face of Lord V appeared on her viewscreen, "Ah, General Conroy, you're looking so well," Lord V drawled in a casual tone though his eyes were sharp and his jaw tight. "But, I fear I must remind you that within Ingentian borders, you have no jurisdiction."

"Lord Protectorate, the vessel you are attempting to secure has passed into neutral territory, and we have business with a human citizen on board," Conroy replied.

It was rare to see outright annoyance on the features of an Ingentian, especially one of high rank, they prided themselves on a sort of fake, silly stoicism. It did Lilith Conroy's heart good to see Lord V lose control and flash an expression of outright hostile irritation.

Lord V pursed his lips and replied, "If you are referring to the human known as Sierra, rest assured, she is not your concern. She was purchased legally by me in Ingentian territory. I am simply attempting to bring her home." He continued, his voice laced with sickening false concern, "She must be so . . . lost without her master in the hands of the slaver scum who stole her."

"Perhaps, we should ask her," General Conroy retorted dryly, but added before Lord V could protest, "We propose a consortium parley. If it is found that the human on board that stargalley is rightfully your . . . property, we will return her to you with our apologies. However, there are some questions as to her origins and therefore, the legality of your claim." Lord V tried to cut in, but Lilith Conroy overran him, "We have already notified the appropriate authorities of both the Ingentos and the Solaris councils. The parley will take place on Space Station Ganymede."

Lord V's gray eyes shot daggers through the viewscreen, but he managed to compose himself into his customary cool sneer.

"Very well, general. In the end, I'm sure you will find this to be an unnecessary exercise, but I'm willing to adhere to the bylaws of our treaty. And, when, shall this parley convene?" Lord V asked smoothly.

"Two days and all parties should be accounted for and ready," General Conroy answered.

"I will be ready," Lord V responded darkly, his hands steepled before him.

~

Sierra thought she had been holding her breath through the entire exchange. Though the stargalley's crew were not part of the conversation, when Jarok picked up the standoff on the scanner, he'd piped it through so Gerra and Sierra could see and hear as well.

Jarok and Gerra had discussed running while the two larger vessels were distracted, but in the end they'd decided that they wouldn't get very far with two cruisers chasing them.

Suddenly, the commanding, attractive face of the blond human general took over the whole viewscreen and spoke to them directly. "Stargalley occupants. You are to surrender your human passenger for transport to space station Ganymede."

Sierra gasped and she turned towards Jarok with confused eyes. Wasn't this what she wanted? To be given a chance by the modern human authorities to come back to Earth? Why did she feel so reluctant?

Jarok returned her gaze, his amber brown eyes reassuring, "that station isn't far; we'll meet you there in a few hours. If your jury or whatever doesn't seem to be going the right way, we'll get you out of there."

Sierra nodded gratefully. "How can I ever thank you?" Sierra asked earnestly.

Gerra rolled her eyes and broke in with a nudge to Sierra's arm, "Well kid, it's been real and it seems we'll be seeing you soon, but they'll expect us to deposit you in their bay shortly, and I have a few things to, ehem, set aside before we enter a Solaris vessel.

~

Lord v steepled his hands in thought in his command office. Conroy, that condescending, human slut. She needed a firm hand to remind her of her place. Not for the first time, he imagined the laughably domineering human general stripped and bound in his instruction room. He'd mark and bruise her soft human body and then make her beg for his cock. After spraying her with his seed, he'd leave her in a quivering naked heap, kneeling at his feet.

Come to think of it, he had a few scores to settle with alien females; that Keplarian woman and his own sweet Sierra would have their reckonings. He had been so gentle and generous to his little human slave. Perhaps, that had been a mistake. She would learn. He would make his delicious pet realize the only place in the galaxy for her was to be open and ready for him. Lord V smiled his tight, little smile.

~

It was so strange to Sierra to be given a room of her own, to be informed and given options, to be given so much control. In a few hours she would brief the General on how she arrived in the Ingentos sector. Though she was worried that her story wouldn't past muster and she would "belong" to the Ingentian under modern laws, she had noted that General Conroy didn't seem to like her master very much and that gave her hope.

Sierra flopped down on the fluffy single bed and luxuriated in the comfortable clothes she'd been given. She had picked out a salmon colored tunic and tan, textured leggings. Her hair in a long ponytail the way she used to wear it and smooth, brown boots on her feet, she felt like a person again. She had already been able to ask the computer all sorts of questions. It turned out she did still have relatives living on Earth, her younger brother's family.

Sadly, everyone she knew personally was gone. It was a hard blow to see the names of loved ones listed as deceased when to her it seemed she'd seen them just a few days before. The loss was staggering. Now she was healthy, and they were gone. It was difficult to take in.

Chimes sounded and the computer querried, "Jarok Fife requests an audience. Entry authorized?" Sierra smiled at the "requesting an audience," but told the computer to allow entry.

The door slid open and Jarok stepped in looking out of place in the clean, well appointed quarters; his olive green flight suit wrinkled and dingy, his brown hair wild and the scruff dusting his jaw adding to the roguish appearance of her friend. Still, he was a heartbreaker, no doubt about that. He smiled his winning smile that was always coupled with warm, but sad eyes.

"You alright?" he asked while fidgeting a bit with a brown bag in his hand.

Sierra rose from the bed and Jarok seemed to take a steadying breath as he looked at her.

"I'm good. A bit nervous about the parley, but I'm glad to be my own person again," Sierra replied.

Jarok winced. Sierra didn't understand, but tried to smooth things over, "Is Gerra okay?"

"Yeah, she's back at the ship. Making some . . . modifications," at this he grinned.

Sierra smiled, "She seems like a good friend."

Jarok nodded and then looked at the floor.

"Sierra, I . . . there's something I've been meaning to tell you," at this, the bag in his hands accidentally slipped from his fingers letting the pale green apple inside roll onto the floor. Sierra picked up the apple in front of her feet. She looked at Jarok and smiled shyly. "Thank you," she said softly.

She didn't know what possessed her but she found herself stepping closer to him, her wide gray green eyes looking up into his troubled brown ones. She'd never noticed before, but he had similar spots to Gerra, his were simply far less prominent; they trickled down from his eyes like laugh lines. She reached up to trail her fingers on one side of his face tracing the path of freckles, her other hand clutching the precious apple.

The air between her and Jarok seemed to grow heavy and then it seemed all at once she was in his arms, his warm, hungry lips finding hers. She returned the passionate kiss. All worries about the future evaporated into the solid warmth of him and the electricity of their fiery embrace.

~

Gerra fought like a she-demon, but the Ingentians jumped her from all sides. She took out the knee of one, elbowed the eye of another, but as two grabbed her arms on either side she felt the sting of the vantom shot and the world seemed a blur of pointy eared bastards before everything went dark.

"Gah," Gerra sputtered. Her head felt wrapped in wispy wool. She tried to shake it off, but that was a mistake as her head started to throb with the movement.

"Easy, Miss Caspian" a chilling voice intoned. "I recall vantom can make one quite nauseous upon waking. We wouldn't want you to have an accident."

Gerra took in at once that she was naked and restrained to some sort of contraption, and here was Lord fuckface taunting her. Great. Just great.

"It's not the drugs that make me want to vomit you son of a bitch!" she snarled.

Lord V chuckled, "oh, Miss Caspian, what happened to your pretty manners? Shall we see if we can find them?"

Gerra felt a searing, burning pain run down her spine. She spat out a string of profanity and bucked against her restraints.

Shit! Shit! Shit! Gerra thought furiously.

~

Lord V was enjoying this more than he anticipated. As he suspected, the Keplarian woman was well formed and surprisingly sensual when relieved of her baggy camouflage. The freckled spots he might see as blemishes marring perfect skin on another where actually quite striking and flattering running along the curves of the spirited little Keplarian.

She lay spread before him face down on one of his padded X crosses. He may need to gag her soon, but for now, her coarse defiance was highly entertaining. No one dared speak to him in such a manner, perhaps he should show her why that was the case.

Lord V surveyed his captive running a hand over the bound woman's body starting from the ankle, up the calf stroking the thigh and resting on her rounded ass, which he cupped appreciatively.

Gerra spat out a strangled, "Get your fucking hands off me!" To which, Lord V simply lifted and dropped a stinging swat on the sweet, trembling ass.

"Mmm, very nice, Miss Caspian. What a fine ass you have," he praised, knowing it would only enrage her further. He didn't let her string of expletives stop his sensual exploration of her lower back and up her spine until he traced a finger along her neck and ended by grabbing her short dark hair and pulling her head back.

He asked, leaning down to her ear, "Have you ever had Ingentian cock, Miss Caspian?"

~

It was Jarok who pulled away first. He held Sierra at arms length and looked down at her, his amber eyes on fire, but his face serious.

He reached up a hand to wonderingly stroke her cheek, "Sierra," there was a long pause, "it was me. It was me that sold you to the slavers. I . . . I'm sorry."

Sierra couldn't quite register what he was saying. The flushed happiness in her face dissolved into a confused frown. "What?" she asked.

Jarok couldn't look at her, "I was the one who found you first. I . . . you are so rare, I . . ."

"You sold me? To Lord V?" Sierra asked, her voice rising and her breaths coming quicker.

Jarok snapped his eyes up to hers, "When I found out it was him, I knew I had to get you back."

"He . . . he raped me," Sierra responded her huge eyes filling with tears, though somewhere inside her a sensual inner voice threaded with guilt knew her master's touch hadn't all been bad. Sierra shook her head to shake away the thought.

Jarok looked like he wanted to sink into the floor and die, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I couldn't get you back sooner," his voice ending a hoarse whisper.

Sierra couldn't look at him but stepped back and began to pace the room.

"Are you a slaver then? Do you trade in people's misery? Is that your job?" Sierra asked her tone accusatory. "What were you going to do with me now you have me back? Sell me to someone else?"

"No! I'm not a slaver . . . I," Jarok began but Sierra interrupted with more berating questions, "So, it was just me then? Just me you sold to be beaten and . . . ," she caught her breath and turned back to him her eyes stormy.

Jarok looked into the most beautiful face in the world. He held her gaze and said with every ounce of sincerity he could muster, "Sierra, it was a terrible thing to do. I'm a shitty person. I don't expect you to forgive me, but I wanted you to hear it from me. I don't want any more bad things to happen to you."

Sierra didn't know what to feel; anger, betrayal, longing, shock, affection and confusion all vied for dominance within her. She eventually stopped pacing and her shoulders sagged. "I don't know what to think," she offered honestly.

Jarok smiled a gentle, wry smile punctuated by his sad, tawny eyes. "I don't blame you," he said.

Sierra straightened and looked up at him, "I have my briefing with the general soon. Give me some time. I . . . I'm glad you told me. It would've hurt more if . . ."

Jarok nodded. "I'll leave you alone until you ask for me," he said. "But, if there's anything you need or if something comes up, I am here."

They shared a long look and then Jarok left her.

~

Lord V issued the command, "up" and the padded "X" binding Gerra began to shift until she was upright. The cross of the "X" hit her just below her pale breasts, something that Lord V took advantage of as he stalked around to face her.

The Ingentian reached out his talented, long fingers and began to stroke and toy with her perky handfuls. He enjoyed the livid expression this produced. Her alluring face blushed pink and she bit her bottom lip, her eyes dark and angry. The Keplarian's breasts were white peaks set out from the dainty, adorable freckles which ran down the length of her body on either side.

"I said, have you ever had an Ingentian cock inside you Miss Caspian?" he repeated with mocking patience in his voice, his fingers worrying her hardening nipples, his gray eyes menacing.

Gerra twisted her face and spat at the tall, Ingentian. Her spittle landed on the breast of his dark robe.

Lord V's eyes blazed and he reached up to grab her neck stroking it with his thumb. He smiled a deadly smile and then shrugged off his robes casting them aside until his beautiful, masculine body stood naked and erect before her.

Gerra was speechless for a moment, but rallied sneering, "Fuck you!" while frantically renewing her fight against the bonds holding her upright and spread.

Lord V responded with infuriating calm, "No, Miss Caspian. Not me, but you -- soon. I am just starting to paint the pretty picture we will send to our friends," Gerra gasped and glared at him. As his eyes raked over her, Gerra was aware of his naked body standing perfectly cool, composed and beautiful in contrast to her exhausted form, damp with sweat.

Lord V murmured, his long, elegant fingers stroking his chiseled jaw, "I feel it's missing something . . ."

"Your bit off bloody cock? Your severed head at my feet?" Gerra suggested.

Lord V sighed, "Yes, it is about time we took care of that mouth of yours." He walked over to a shelf on the wall and returned with a ball gag.

Gerra felt weak from the vantom, and soreness was fanning into her arms and legs from being bound so long. She tried to put up a fight, but it was an easy victory for Lord V to stretch Gerra's soft mouth around the gag that was then strapped around her head. Saliva began to leak out the corners of her mouth. Lord V ran his fingers through her short, dark hair and his lips turned up in a smirk.

"Yes, that's better. Let's see what else we can find that suits you."

~

General Lilith Conroy had originally peppered Sierra with questions, but as every answer had only brought up more questions, it was decided to simply have Sierra start her story from the beginning.

As Sierra finished her tale, the attentive General frowned responding, "It sounds like I should have a talk with this Jarok. You've been through quite an ordeal. I can't even imagine," the general shook her head grimly. "Waking up with your world gone . . . and having to deal with V, that Ingentian . . ." General Conroy cleared her throat and then asked, "Sierra, what do you want for yourself?"

Sierra's eyes grew large. "I . . . that is, I thought I might try to find my remaining relatives. Try to make some connection." Sierra pursed her pretty lips thoughtfully, "I was a teacher and a dancer, but I'm not sure how I'd make my living now. I'm a quick study, but there will be so much I won't know . . ."

"I wouldn't worry about that aspect. You will have an interesting story to tell and historical insights. I suspect there will be many opportunities open to you," General Conroy reasoned. "I can't guarantee that everything will go our way with this parley, but I have no intention of handing you back to that sadist or at least of handing you back unarmed. Now, there is the issue of you being venomless. Is that something you would like corrected?"

"Venom? Corrected?" Sierra asked in confusion.

The General's intelligent, blue eyes locked on to Sierra, "Sierra, didn't you wonder why all of this was happening to you? You're a pretty girl, but it has been your vulnerability that has made you such an attractive target. Humans in this day and age have defensive venom we can excrete through our skin when threatened."

The general huffed, "Lord V and his cronies probably have developed a slight immunity to us, but I doubt even they would escape unscathed. No other alien race, including Ingentians, has been able to completely counter the effects. To most, it is deadly.

"Humans are poisonous?" Sierra asked taken aback.

General Conroy smiled, "not to you, but yes, if threatened, I can choose to have the touch of my skin be deadly poison to all except other humans and it would at the very least severely sicken those few wealthy or influential enough to have been genetically modified to withstand us.

"And you could make me have this poison?" Sierra asked deep in thought.

"We could try," the general stated simply.

~

Gerra felt the man's presence behind her. He was undeniably gorgeous, maybe she should just try to enjoy this? It had been a while since she'd got laid. Goddamn it! She pulled uselessly against her restraints for what seemed the millionth time. She was going to have cuts and bruises where the bindings dug into her.

She could feel him begin to give light caresses sparking fire down her lower back and across her ass. He explored her slit with his fingers then she felt the shocking, distinct feeling of a hot wet tongue on her pussy.

Gerra twisted her face in disgust to have him touch her down there. Then, she felt one of his fingers plunge inside her. She knew she was getting wet, but fuck him. It was just her body responding, not her.

She sensed him rising and repositioning himself behind her. 'Here we go,' she thought and tried to brace herself, but instead of a cock impaling her, she heard a buzzing sound and she jolted as a vibrator ran along her pussy to end circling on her clit. No! She thought in a panic. The vibrations circled and thrummed in slow agonizing patterns until she was edging on orgasm. Goddamn it!

He heard her muted gasps through the gag and cooed, "What's that little thief?" Lord V taunted and then turned up the vibrator. Gerra let out a strangled sound through the gag and tried to imagine she was somewhere else. Anywhere else. She tried counting crates of Shivean brandy in her mind, but the sweet pressure kept building and tickling her swelling clit into little bursts of building pleasure.

"Gffuhhng!" Gerra moaned loudly as she came; her body arching into the padded X so her pert ass lifted up temptingly, her skin bathed in a fine sheen of sweat.

Gerra was taken out of her troubled euphoria by the sound of Lord V grunting behind her. She felt a hot splash on her ass and then an audible groan and sigh. A hand came down hard swatting her backside and then spread cum across her ass. A sticky hand reached around and spread his seed across her breasts as well. A pale hand palmed one of her pretty tits before he stepped around to look imperiously into her glazed, dark eyes.

Abashed
Abashed
228 Followers
12