Sierra Lives Pt. 10 - Not the Conclusion

Story Info
Lord V owns Sierra with his cock, but will he survive?
3.7k words
4.81
15.4k
6

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abashed
Abashed
228 Followers

Sierra was in a state of shocked confusion, dizzied by the abrupt, heated kiss, startled by the blast and disturbed by Jarok being hauled away. She was worried for Jarok, but the picture in her mind of Gerra bound and exhausted recalled Sierra to her senses. Sierra shook off Lord V's arm and turned quickly to face General Conroy.

"General Conroy, I have to go with Lord V, but thank you for all you have done. Please help Jarok, he was only trying to protect me," Sierra's voice was steady and sincere.

The General peered at Sierra, her sharp blue eyes thoughtful and full of questions. She nodded and said in a tightly controlled voice her gaze slipping over to scan Lord V's smug face, "Sierra, I will do what I can. If you ever need me, ask for me over any comm. Your message will eventually get to me."

Lord V cleared his throat and raised his eyebrows at this, but instead of addressing Conroy, he merely held his arm out to Sierra expectantly. Sierra turned towards him her jaw tight, her chin up, her eyes staring straight into nothing and allowed Lord V to lead her from the conference room.

~

Lord V and Sierra walked in potent silence as he led her through a series of space station promenades until reaching the high-speed elevator to the docking bay. He gestured gallantly for her to enter first, his eyes simmering with triumph and his tight, little smile quirking up as he watched her every move. As the elevator started its humming ascent, Sierra turned to Lord V.

"I need to see that Gerra is safe, before I'll board your ship," Sierra said evenly without looking up.

Lord V's eyes blazed with irritation at her presumption. He stepped closer to her becoming a looming figure, his hand snapping down to raise her chin so her eyes met his. Sierra's stormy, green eyes held his gaze. Lord V's eyes narrowed, his jaw tensing before he smoothed his features and responded coldly, "Very well, pet."

He release her chin and Lord V tapped a few buttons on his comm and one of the hologram viewscreen windows appeared out of thin air before their eyes. Sierra took a sharp breath. Gerra was lying naked and unmoving on the Stargalley floor.

Sierra balled her hands into fists and looked up at Lord V angrily. "How do I even know she's alive?" Sierra spat.

Lord V practically rolled his eyes and shook his head slightly before a few slight hand gestures made the viewscreen zoom in on Gerra's face and chest. Sierra's hands relaxed as she was able to discern the rise and fall of Gerra's breathing. The viewscreen window popped out of existence and Lord V looked down at Sierra imperiously, "A deal is a deal, pet. Wouldn't you agree?"

~

Lord V had led Sierra back to his luxurious chambers on his ship. She tried to make mental notes of the twists and turns that got them there. After entering, he turned to her, standing very close and traced a finger down one side of her face and neck. She reached up to stop him, to slap his hand away, but as usual, he was too quick for her, he grabbed her wrist instead and turned. Sierra winced, but Lord V surprisingly lessened his grasp and simply spun her around.

Lord V wrapped his arm around Sierra's waist pulling her body back against him. He grasped her braid in his other hand and tugged on the strap holding the shimmering strands together. He let out a huff as he had to retract his other hand to help pull apart the knitted bands of shiny hair.

Sierra stood incredulous that this was his first act as she felt him paw through her silky hair. It almost felt good as the braid had been a bit tight. Her light brown hair, now in waves from being bound, was thrown across her shoulders from behind so that the honeyed waves curtained her pert, large breasts constrained beneath the pale green tunic. Sierra jumped feeling the tingle inducing warmth of Lord V's lips on her bare neck.

"Ah, slave. I should skin you alive for all the trouble you've caused me, but I do love your skin so," Lord V murmured nuzzling her neck.

Sierra shivered and tried to step away, but he snaked his grip around her again, firmly dragging her backwards to him. Sierra braced herself on his arm around her waist, trying to hold herself apart to no avail. "I am not your slave. The consortium . . ." Sierra tried to say gasping a little while wiggling uselessly. She squeaked as he pulled her even closer and ground himself against her backside.

"Oh, forgive me, Miss Lavery." Lord V cooed mockingly. "I just wanted to show a fellow consortium citizen all that Ingentia had to offer."

Lord V flipped her around to face him grabbing her arms. It was so disconcerting how he controlled her physical movements so easily. His menacing eyes bore down on her. He let go of her arms long enough to roughly rip down her tunic, pulling it off her and casting it aside as if it had been paper. Her heaving breasts in a pale blue bra caught his eye, and he let out a growl, before he effortlessly threw her over a shoulder and stalked towards the instruction room entrance.

Sierra's pulse and breath picked up in a panic as she bounced uncomfortably on his muscular shoulder. She heard the door slide open to the familiar room and she tried to kick and pummel him from her awkward perch, but this only earned her a few painful swats to her ass in response.

He set her on her feet on a red padded floor-mat that had a low, stiff, black wedged-shaped pillow placed towards the center. Two buckled straps were ominously attached to the red pad in front of the wedge. As soon as her feet touched the padded floor, Sierra fought him as she had never fought him before.

Sierra scratched at Lord V and nearly kneed him in the groin. She almost slipped away, but he grabbed the waistband of her leggings and she tripped forward onto her knees as he stripped her pants down ripping them off as easily as he had her top, revealing her scanty, pale blue panties.

Red-faced, Sierra cried out as he pushed her down further and buried a knee into her back, his dexterous hands unclasping her bra and urging the straps down her flailing arms. "Stop," Sierra wailed, "Get your hands off me!" her body shuddered and her large, green eyes flared with panic and vexation.

"Oh slave, nothing could convince me to stop," Lord V barked in a husky voice, "I've had so much time to daydream about our reunion in your absence. Rest assured, all my imaginings involve my hands on you." He chuckled ominously, "Be grateful, pet, that this is how I am welcoming you home. I considered so many options." Lord V added, his voice a condescending sneer, "Although, your unruly behavior may convince me to change my mind, so much depends on you, my dear."

Lord V lifted himself off her and dragged Sierra to her feet, kicking away her discarded bra and the shredded fabric of her leggings. Sierra's long, wavy hair draped over her magnificent breasts hiding them partially. "Confine," Lord V barked and the bonds instantly slid down to snake around her wrists pulling her up until she was on tip toe.

The look of desire on Lord V's face as he viewed Sierra was almost pained; he took in a ragged breath and locked his jaw. His gray eyes darkened into a flinty glare. Sierra dangled mesmerized. Lord V began slowly undressing himself from his black robes, never taking his eyes off Sierra. The dark fabric slid down his taut, sculpted shoulders, down a ripped, white marble chest, the last piece of cloth falling away revealing the spring of his silky, engorged erection flushed at the bulbous tip before his robes pooled at his feet and his shapely, masculine legs stepped towards Sierra.

His approach woke Sierra out of her trance and she frantically looked side to side for some escape before she turned back towards his bare chest now inches in front of her. Sierra hazarded a look up into Lord V's beautiful, icy, alien face. He smiled down at her, his lips pressed into a smirk, his eyes hooded.

Sierra caught her breath as she felt Lord V brush her hair off one shoulder revealing the soft, plump breast proudly protruding beneath, but his hand traveled further up, cupping the back of her head guiding her up to a heated, devouring kiss. He drew her to him, her soft, plump breasts squishing up against his firm chest. She felt his fingers slipping into the waistband of her panties and she let out a strangled cry against his probing kiss. She felt Lord V smile against her mouth before he continued his assault with his swirling tongue, his fingers sneaking further down beneath the satin fabric of her underwear.

She considered biting him bloody as he kissed her, but her body was becoming dizzy with arousal. Sierra felt something inside her melt and rise to embrace the forcefulness of his lust. The feel of him, the scent of him, she felt herself falling into well of darkness where his hands, his mouth and his cock begged and insisted she open herself to him and all she could do was be filled and obey.

'Wait,' another part of her will urged frantically-the inner voice nearly becoming a shout inside her, 'Remember he's an evil son of bitch! He hurt Gerra! He hurt you! Remember the marks on Elanna? He's the one that without batting an eye forced you to trade your life of freedom just so he can get off. Sierra, what are you doing!'

As Sierra flared with anger at herself for becoming lost in Lord V's ministrations, she then turned her anger where it truly belonged - at the man that thought he would ever truly own her. She faltered as she felt prying hands dragging down her underwear and long fingers tickling what she knew would be a very wet, aroused pussy. Sierra gritted her teeth and summoned all the concentration she could muster.

"Master," she breathed in a husky whisper. Lord V stiffened in surprise looking down with suspicion into the green depths of her eyes before his face glowed with a heated look of triumph.

"Yes, my sweet slave?" Lord V asked in a lustful rasp.

"Eat shit and die!" Sierra shouted as she concentrated all her focus on releasing the poisonous venom through the miniscule pores of her pretty skin. As the doctors had taught her, Sierra visualized the tiny particles of poison rising and creating a dewy sheen. She rubbed herself along his body the best she could for maximum exposure.

Lord V stepped back frowning, his face completely confused. Sierra dangled helplessly unsure of whether it had worked or not. Lord V stood looking perplexed at her for a moment before his eyes narrowed.

'No!' Sierra screamed in thought, her eyes growing huge as the powerful, naked Ingentian lord stalked back over to her and grappled a hand around her neck, "What did you say?" Lord V hissed.

~

Gerra awoke on the starvalley cabin's floor with a groan. Of course the pointy eared assholes had left her naked. She hoped halfbreed didn't waltz in before she could get dressed. She liked the roughish smuggler, but she'd had enough non-consensual exposure for one day.

Gerra gingerly limped her way to the sleeping quarters trying to shake some feeling back into her tingling limbs. She tried to remember how it had all gone down. She'd only seen a brief glimpse through the viewscreen when Lord V had her. It must've been Sierra he had been talking to, and now Gerra was free, relatively. That must mean he got Sierra back. Fucking shit. That girl was trouble.

Gerra shook her head. The human girl had saved her, had gone back to lord fuckface in place of Gerra. Who knows what fucked up shit Sierra was enduring now. Gerra grabbed the nearest object, a metal mug, and threw it across the room. It clanged with a satisfying bang and bounced harmlessly down the stargalley wall.

It was then Gerra heard the sound of the stargalley cabin doors opening. She hastily grabbed an old shirt of Jarok's and slid it over her, wrapping the sheet around her waist. Heavy footsteps pounded across the main cabin floor. The door to the sleeping quarters opened and Jarok's face looking wild and haggard did a double take as he picked up on Gerra's presence.

"Fucking thank Shevu!" Jarok exclaimed as he came over and grasped Gerra by the shoulders, "Are you alright?"

Gerra shrugged him off and tried to mask a smile with a look of indignation, "that human babe's got you all soft. Of course, I'm fine."

A look of fatigued relief passed over Jarok's features, "thank Shevu," he murmured.

Gerra quipped, "And what have you been doing with your time? Playing footsie with that blonde General?" she added in a more serious, angry tone, "How could you let Sierra trade herself for me? I could've gotten myself out eventually," Gerra's eyes looked both hard and haunted.

Jarok stood up and ran a hand through his hair, "I've been in the brig," he stated flatly ending with an exasperated sigh. "Shevufuckingdamnit, Gerra, I'm sorry I wasn't there to stop them taking you. I tried to shoot the bastard at the parley, but security was tight."

Gerra raised her eyebrows, "you tried to murder the Lord Protectorate of Ingentos in the middle of some bigwig consortium meeting? How are you free? Do we need to get out of here?"

Jarok smiled grimly. "No, the general helped me get released. I told Conroy all about the blackmail switch, and she wasn't surprised. Thank Shevu I didn't lose you both, but damnit! I hope to Shevu, Sierra's venom can protect her until I can get her away again from that . . ." Jarok's face contorted into angry disgust as he thought of Lord V.

"Venom?" Gerra interrupted curiously, then added, "that does make things interesting." Gerra smiled a smug smile picturing Lord V poisoned and grasping for air.

~

"It was a mistake!" Sierra stammered. Lord V tightened his grip and shook her by the neck until his hand released her allowing shuddering gasps. Sierra felt him reach up and weave his hand into her hair tightening his grip, making her wince.

"Before I am finished with you, little slut, you will call me master and mean it," he snarled. Lord V then commanded, "release!" and the bindings holding Sierra loosened and she stumbled, crying out as Lord V's grip in her hair didn't relent.

Lord V yanked Sierra over towards the black wedge pillow and threw her down. Despite the padding of the red floor-mat, it was a jarring landing. Sierra didn't have much time to recover before Lord V crawled over her dragging her arms out one at a time to be captured in the buckled straps attached to the red mat.

Sierra felt the stiff dark pillow propping up her pelvis so her ass stuck up in the air, causing the tilting curve of the small of her back to become even more exaggerated. The top half of her sprawled down into the mat as she lay on her chest, her breasts squished, her arms pulled forward into some sort of perverse supplication. Lord V lifted himself so he was kneeling behind her and between her legs, his hands grabbing Sierra's thighs and spreading them. Sierra felt the air touch her exposed underparts. He rubbed and jiggled her ass cheeks with a sort of amused affection before administering a stinging swat. Sierra yipped in response.

"Oh slave," Lord V crooned with a sinister lilt, "you have so many pleasing features, but I think I love your ass the most." He slapped her other cheek with a similar sting. Sierra was able to stifle a whimper this time.

Lord V continued to fondle her, his voice deepening, "You may claim consortium citizenship, but we both know where you belong." He slid his body over hers to whisper in her ear, "you can feel it when I touch you, can't you Sierra?" Sierra shuddered and turned her head away from him. His hateful, seductive voice using her name in a moment of such carnal intimacy sending little prickles of electricity through her.

Lord V chuckled and rising up swatted her perfectly plump ass again, this time harder than he had before. Sierra yelped, her breathing coming fast.

He petted her sopping, exposed pussy. "I don't think we'll need the serum today, do you?" Lord V teased snaking a finger in her pussy then added another digit, pumping them in and out in a "come hither" motion. "Smack!" another stinging swat to her ass.

Sierra moaned and whimpered; her voice muffled by her hair and from being pressed against the mat. "Fuck you!" she spat out in a strangled rasp.

Lord V tsked, "Such language," his voice dripping with condescension. "Now, it's been a few days, let's see if I can remember where this goes," he said rubbing his hard cock from her asshole to her pussy and grinding the head of his penis along her clit.

Sierra's eyes were filling with tears as she lay strapped, propped and heaving, her bindings literally making her bow before her mast . . ., she caught herself, before 'him.' Her body craved to be filled, her nipples hard as pennies beneath her. Tiny drips of sweat trickled down the small of her back. She couldn't help but picture herself spread wide and open for him like some kind of animal in heat. Her body shuddered with anger and with need.

"Arrghhmff," Sierra issued a strangled cry that rose into a moaning wail as Lord V impaled her in one stroke and began fucking her without mercy. She tried to prop herself slightly on her forearms to absorb some of the onslaught. She heard the lewd sound of their bodies slapping together and felt his hands gripping her ass pumping her up and down. His cock slid in deep with each thrust at this angle. She felt herself unraveling consumed by the feel of his heated cock pounding into her, building sweet momentum as ripples of pleasure burned her from the inside out.

"Oh, my sweet little whore," Lord V moaned hoarsely, his voice tremulous with desire then growing in strength as he nearly snarled, "This. Is. Where. My. Cock. Goes." each word punctuated with a hard thrust. "Feel how your body sucks and purrs for you master, my pet. You. Are. Mine."

Sierra threw back her head and wailed as she came. Lord V had to grip her tightly as she convulsed in orgasm.

To Sierra, the room buzzed with bright light and all she could feel was jolting wave after wave of intense, sizzling climax. She gasped for air, barely feeling Lord V lean down and wrap his hand around her hair and yank back as he began thrusting anew into her raw, shuddering pussy.

"No," Sierra sputtered, "No more," her voice nearly a sob. Her scalp tingled with pain as he pulled her hair in rhythm to his accelerating thrusts.

Lord V released her hair only to land several, hard, raw alternating slaps on Sierra's prone ass. She screamed, her ass on fire. Sierra felt her master's cock thrust so hard she nearly bucked in half and a hot jet of cum burst inside her constricting pussy. She lost herself again in the raw, exquisite sensations of her own throbbing orgasm.

As he pulled out of her, Sierra remained a quivering, warm, tingling puddle of her own aftershocks until something inside of her broke loose and she began to weep with shuddering sobs.

Lord V's breath was coming in heaves and his own body was shaky as he crawled up the side of her to unbuckle her hands from the restraints. Sierra didn't even register his movements.

He gently turned Sierra over until she was lying on her back, her breaths still coming in shuddering breaths and her eyes pouring hot tears which dripped down the sides of her pretty face. He lay on his side hovering over her and brushed her tangled hair back from her face with his fingers. He whispered, "shhh, my girl, shhh, it's over."

Lord V leaned over her and began stroking her hair and lightly kissing up her tears as they ran down the sides of her cheeks. Sierra's breaths began to even out and her tears slowed. As he paused, she looked up bleary-eyed to see Lord V's handsome, tired face looking back down at her, his lips relaxed into soft little smile, his eyes strangely serious.

Then something was wrong and his thoughtful eyes glazed. "Master?" Sierra queried without thinking. Lord V sat up clutching his throat, his gray eyes growing wide with fear and shock as he gasped for breath. Pale purple veins were beginning to show, pulsing beneath his pristine, white skin, like lavender tendrils snaking across his body. She heard a strangled sound and his body began to twitch awkwardly. He fell on his side with a slump his body still spasming.

Abashed
Abashed
228 Followers
12