Sierra Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you do this sort of thing often?"

"Not often enough, unfortunately. I'm voracious, but I'm also rather choosy. Lucky for me, and lucky for you, I'm very very interested in choosing you. So, yeah. Connor, so, what do you think? Will you fuck me, can I be yours for tonight? There's nothing I'd like more."

"I think you're the sexiest thing I've ever laid eyes on. And it's hot as hell that Christoph is fine with this, though I'm not sure it would matter to me if he wasn't. And I think I'll give you anything you want. And more," I paused. "I also think that if I stay in this water for another minute I'm liable to die of exposure and this whole conversation becomes moot." I came towards her, reaching, wanting to kiss her.

She laughed, shaking her head no, and pushed back from me. "Not yet lover, I want Christoph to see when you and I first touch. I can already tell, the chemistry between you and me. It's going to be hot. He won't want to miss it. Come on, I'll race you in."

I gave her a little head start, but that was almost a mistake. I got to the rock first, but it wasn't by much. We climbed out together, pausing to look at each other. She stepped towards me.

"I know I said we wouldn't touch until Christoph was watching, but," she paused, then reached down and firmly held my cock in her hand. "But your cock is fucking gorgeous. This, is going to feel so fucking good inside of me later."

I could feel my arousal instantly, hardening. She let go, and turned to walk up to the tents.

"I'm going to put some clothes on then go check in on Christoph and let him know what you and I have talked about. We'll be out in a while for dinner."

4.

I was sitting against a rock, cozily dressed and dry, absent mindedly watching the play of the alpenglow on distant peaks. My little camp stove was simmering some sort of Indian stew in front of me, and my head was still swirling. The fact that a woman so unbelievable was tucked away in a tent just on the other side of these trees felt surreal. Even more so when I tried to imagine the conversation she and her husband were having inside.

In a bit I heard the sound of their zipper sliding open. I inhaled deeply, in the way that one might at the top of the climb on a roller coaster. They popped out, gathered a few things, and walked towards me.

K was wearing tight black leggings and a wool skirt, unzipped up her thigh. A brilliant red top flattered her physique, the fleece hood tucked over her head. She was both adorable and totally fuckable. Christoph looked much better than earlier, less pale, and smiled broadly as they approached.

"Thanks for the help when we came in. Really appreciate you getting me squared away. Mind if we sit down?"

"Of course, sit, sit." I gestured to the flat rocks in front of me that I'd arranged to create a sort of seating area. "You look much, much better. I'm glad."

K chimed in. "Christoph felt a little sheepish about being so fragile when he got here, but I let him know how much you obviously enjoy taking care of people like that. It's like he did you a favor." She stopped for a second before giving a slightly impish grin. "I also suggested a few ways that he might be able to repay you for your kindness."

I laughed. "Well, you're right. I do like to solve problems and fix things. It's a blessing and a curse. And really, no need for indebtedness, it was no big thing. Let's talk more about you two getting some dinner and less about what we all owe each other."

"Fair enough, but I'm sure K will bring us back to the subject of me repaying you later. I have a feeling it's a conversation we'll all enjoy."

The flirting and innuendo was so thick I sort of wondered why we were even bothering, but it was clearly part of the game and fun, and there's no doubt I was enjoying it. Despite the odd situation, I did find myself genuinely liking this duo. They were clearly smart and decent, communicative and open. I admired them and their relationship. There seemed to be a genuine and profound affection between them that I knew from experience was rare to sustain over the long term. My attraction to her was raw and sexual, but she was lovely and enjoyable in other ways too. And Christoph was genuine and playful and self-deprecating and real in a way that is all too rare in men. They both seemed very comfortable in their skin.

Christoph pulled out their little camp stove. It was shiny and new looking, very high end. I watched with some amusement as he fumbled with it a bit. After a handful of failed attempts at lighting it, K reached over and took it and handed it to me. "Here, Connor, you know how to work this, don't you? See if you can boil us some water."

I took it, showed Christoph where the valve was to control the fuel flow, and quickly lit the burner.

K had been working on something out of the corner of my eye, and as I turned to see what she was up to, she poured a box of red wine into a plastic cup and handed it to me. "One of the advantages of only being out for a few days is that we can cart around luxuries like boxed wine. Cheers."

When we each had a cup, K toasted, "To unexpected encounters. And if I may be so bold, to Connor's cock giving just as much pleasure tonight as I hope it will."

I choked on my wine as I laughed out loud. "You know Christoph, your wife is really something. Did you know what you were getting into when you first met her?"

"There is no way I could ever have known exactly what I was in for. She runs too deep. But I did have a pretty good idea. The first time I ever saw her, my freshman year college roommate had come home with her, and I watched the two of them fuck most of the night from my bed. She was incredible.

It took 6 more years until she gave me the time of day, but I'll never forget that first time I laid eyes on her. And as you now know, I totally get off on watching her with other men. It's been something I wanted with her ever since we've been together."

K reached over and tousled his hair. "Aren't I a lucky woman. The most loving, thoughtful husband there is, who just happens to love nothing more than watching me with my mouth full of another man's cock. Pretty amazing, yeah?"

I nodded slowly. "Kinda hard to believe really, but I'm loving every minute of what I'm seeing with you two." K came over next to me.

"Scooch over mister, give me a place to plant my ass." I moved to the left, giving her room on the rock to sit down. Her hips were pressed against mine, our thighs touching. Christoph looked at us from a few yards away. "What do you think darling, do you think you're going to enjoy watching me with Connor here?"

He smiled. "Of course I am."

5.

Given the erotic tension that was simmering around us, and the warm weight of my half hard cock throbbing in response to each of K's movements as she sat next to me, it's remarkable that we actually shared some G-rated conversation. Somehow though, we did manage just that as they ate and we collectively sipped our way through the box of wine.

As time passed, I only grew more at ease with these two. They were smart, relaxed, and seemed totally comfortable with themselves and their relationship. Unassuming and communicative, they'd seen much of the world and didn't fit into any tidy little boxes, despite my best efforts to put them in one. K was brassy, charming, and hysterically funny. Christoph was definitely the quieter of the two, but he was sharp; confident and self-deprecating in equal measure. The more I spoke with them the more I felt like they were a rather perfect pair, even without the prospect of fucking K silly. I was a touch surprised when I detected a slight taste of envy in my mouth as I thought about what they'd found in each other.

It was after she set her bowl down that K relaxed back, leaning into me with more of her weight, and I felt the sharp slice of her fingernail trailing down the length of my thigh through my fleece pants. I shifted slightly, spread my legs subtly, and reached a hand around her shoulders, enjoying the feel of her against me as we laid against a rounded boulder.

Her finger traveled up my leg, eventually slowing as she hit the distinct bulge of my arousal. She traced my cock's outline, slow and firm, sending shivers through my body. I looked at her and she met my gaze with heat and hunger before looking to Christoph nearby. I followed her glance and saw in his stare a simmering slack jawed intensity.

With her other hand she pulled my legs apart even further, and then gripped my shaft firmly through the fabric. "Christoph my dear, look what I have in my hand. I can feel him throbbing for me. Can you see how hard he is? Isn't he glorious?"

Christoph nodded slowly, whispering to his wife, "You want him?"

"Oh yes, I definitely want him."

I was feeling a bit like a tennis ball, little more than a piece of sports equipment needed for their game, but I was hardly complaining. Her hand slid up and then inside the waistband of my pants, the warmth of her skin on the smooth length of my prick pure bliss. She clutched me tightly, fingers wrapped protectively around my rod.

"Fuck Christoph, he's huge. I can't wait to taste him in my mouth," she paused, then motioned him closer with her unoccupied hand. "Here, smell." She removed her hand from the warm comfort of my crotch and held it out for him. He leaned in, inhaled deeply. "Can you smell his cock? That's what every inch of me will smell like soon." She ran her fingers across his lips and as his tongue licked eagerly, she slid two fingers into his mouth. He sucked on her greedily. "Ah, yes my love, that's it. Taste him on me. I love that so much."

I watched mesmerized as her fingers glistened with his saliva until she gracefully pulled them back and away. Christoph was on his hands and knees, leaning towards her, looking both intensely aroused and slightly forlorn. She turned towards me, pulling my face towards hers. "Kiss me," she whispered.

Our lips were hungry and frantic from the start, moist and soft. Tongues slick and forceful, the occasional clicking of teeth as our mouths pushed tight. My hand slid down her side, feeling the ridge of muscle and ribs resting above the soft plush of her hips. Her body was warm and her breathing just the slightest bit ragged. One of her hands was against my back, tracing paths across my shoulder muscles, her other hand was in my hair, fingers pulling me to her.

"Oh Connor, you want me so much, don't you?"

"You have no idea." I kissed her harder, intent to show just how hungry I was.

"Hmmm, well I do think I have some idea."

Her mouth left my lips, tracing my jawline. Her voice a whisper in my ear, "I want you to trust me. Let yourself go with me. With us. I'll make it so worth your while."

A slight smile and nod of my head gave my assent. I really did trust her, I really was comfortable.

"Good Connor. Now kiss me the same way you want to fuck me."

I reached for her face with both hands and pulled her to me. Our kisses were obscene. Wet, dripping with arousal, our lips slipping from place to place, the viscous damp of our mouths pouring off of our tongues. My fingers were in her hair, pulling her, holding her neck, controlling her. Her teeth bit my lips, she took my tongue in her mouth and devoured it like she would a tiny cock, sucking it dry, wrapping her lips around me. I was throbbing with desire for her, and the pleasure spasmed through me as she lightly caressed my shaft.

"Mmmm... you like it when I touch your big dick, don't you? Can you imagine how good my mouth will feel, my pussy, how you'll feel inside me?"

I groaned in pleasure, pulling her closer to me, sliding my hands inside her top, reveling in the feeling of her warm skin against my palms. She pried her mouth from mine and pivoted towards me, kneeling. Unzipping the sides of her skirt, she straddled me, legs against my hips. She was forward on me, and I was leaning back. She reached behind her back with one hand and took me in her grip before kissing me again. Her mouth darted down to my neck, and she pushed her lips against my skin, beneath my ear. Her hand was stroking me slowly. I could peer over her shoulder and see Christoph watching, eager as a puppy, one of his hands inside his pants, slowly touching himself. K looked back over her shoulder at him before giving him a command. "His cock, needs to be wet, now, make it wet for me."

And with that I watched from my endorphin haze as he gently lowered himself to his hands and knees in front of me and crawled between my splayed legs. K reached back, entwining her hand in his hair, pulling him towards her ass, closer to the center of my insane sexual hunger.

"Oh yeah baby, that's it, you know how much I love to see you so hungry. Are you going to taste his cock for me? Are you going to make his cock slippery with your pretty mouth?"

Christoph gave a faint murmur of agreement.

"Oh no sweets, when I ask you a question I want you to answer clearly. Communicating clearly is so important in this sort of thing. Don't you agree Connor?"

"Yes, yes I do." I kissed her again, fucked her mouth with my tongue, One hand on her hip, squeezing her hard, pulling her against my body.

"OK Christoph, your turn. Will you answer my question? Are you going to get his cock slick with your mouth?"

I heard him swallow. Then in a clear voice, "Yes, I want to have his cock in my mouth. I want to taste him, I want him wet for you, so that he'll be ready for you."

And with that, I felt the hot embrace of his lips as he took me inside his mouth. He was gentle, slow, and firm, and I could hear the wetness and feel it dripping down towards my balls. His hand gripped me lightly, and I felt him slide closer.

K turned herself and moved to the side, one hand in Christoph's hair, the other against my chest. Her voice was breathless and disjointed in my ear. "Holy fuck I love watching him with his mouth full of cock. Of a cock I'll be fucking. He's so sexy, don't you think Connor?".

I wasn't sure how sexy he was, but this whole scene was definitely hot as hell. I watched intently as his lips stretched to accommodate my girth, the pure attention he was paying to me, it was definitely arousing.

K shifted. "Fucking christ, I'm so wet. I can't wait." She stood, slipped off her sandals and the tights she was wearing, then stepped across my body. "I want him now Christoph, I can't wait. Hold him still for me." I felt his mouth pull back and his grip steady as she lowered herself onto me. "Ahhhrrrr, that's it. Just the tip. Rub his tip on me sweetie. Perfect. Gentle. Now more." I felt her folds stretching, pulling back for me, and she slid herself down on top of me, hands on my chest for support, my palms reaching for the firm terrain of her backside, under her skirt, fingers pushed inside the crack of her beautiful ass, feeling her muscles clench and contract. I kissed her neck, pulled her down onto me, my cock swelling and relaxing with each additional inch I pushed inside her.

I heard Christoph gasp. "Oh K, you're so sexy, so beautiful. I'm so fucking lucky. I can't believe how good you look with him all up inside you."

"Mmmm lover. I'm the lucky one. How much more until I've taken him all?"

"Keep going. Inches. Not sure, maybe 4 or 5 more. I'll move my hand when you get to it."

K continued to sink her weight into me, letting out a deep animal groan as she settled onto my pole. I felt Christoph's grip pull back, then could feel his hand next to mine on her ass as he felt her movement rocking back and forth ever so slightly. The sensation of being inside of her was absolutely astonishing. I'd never been so aroused, so totally turned on and in the moment. K and I began to fuck in earnest. I could hear the slippery sounds of her pussy pushing up and down, mixed with our breathing and moans and the faint whimpers of arousal coming from Christoph as he watched me penetrate his wife. She and I kissed like it was our last night on Earth, she was tangy and delicious and I wanted to devour every last bit of her.

"I'm so aroused, so turned on. So wet. I'm going to cum on your cock, you're so deep, so hard, I can feel you way up..." She grunted and paused, squirming forcefully, scratching some deep primal itch with the tip of my dick. "Yes, oh fuck, I'm going to cum deep and slow and it's going to last... for... a... long... fuck... time."

I pushed my hips up off the rock, amazed that she could take me, take me so deeply, pushing even farther into her. "Mmmmm... you're so insanely beautiful. Cum on me. Take your pleasure from me. Please." I felt the shudder build from deep inside of her. Her teeth clamped down on my shoulder and her thighs clenched. She gasped desperately and I could feel the walls of her pussy clench my cock. She pushed into me with all of her weight and strength. Her body shook, drips of sweat ran off her nose, and her eyes glistened with tears. Her orgasm rolled through her, and I felt like I witnessed her pleasure from inside my bones. She was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen in my life. After what must have been minutes, the shaking subsided and drifted away like a wave sliding its retreat down a beach. Her breath slowed, her grip on my cock loosened. I whispered to her, caressing her back, "That was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. You're amazing." I kissed her neck, inhaling her scent.

She stayed on me, not moving. I looked up towards Christoph, having forgotten he was even there. He was sitting back, smiling deeply, and when I caught his eye, he put his hands together in the sign of prayer and bowed a little towards me, mouthing the words "thank you". I smiled back, and tried to show my wordless gratitude.

We were there like that for what must have been 10 minutes or more. My cock still deep inside her, the darkening mountain skies revealing the sharp pinpoint of Venus rising over the cliffs and a few of the brighter stars showing here and there. We three were silent, not wanting to disturb anything about the magic that had just unfolded with K's orgasm. Eventually she came back to life and slowly lifted herself off of me. My hands were still on her hips, and I supported her weight as I slid out from inside her. I could feel her juice gushing. She stood, and I shifted, pulling my back off of the cold rock behind me. Her pussy was right in front of my face, swollen and glistening, thick strands of fluid coating her thighs, her pubes a creamy tangle of wet and hair. I hadn't cum yet, this was all her, with maybe a light mix of her husband's mouth thrown in for good measure. I held her ass in my hands and gently pulled her towards me, inhaling the intoxicating scent of her arousal. As my face met her body, my tongue stretched out for her, running right up the center of her slit in a long, hungry lap of pleasure. She let out a husky groan, one of her hands reaching for my head, and another for the boulder behind us as her body collapsed towards me.

I supported her as I began to eat her cunt in earnest. Running my tongue up each side, then down the middle, then pushing inside of her. Nibbling on her clit, one of my fingers gently pushing at her ass, two more sliding inside her, running across the ridges of her insides. I felt her hips start to churn.

"Fuck, I'm so sensitive," she moaned. "But that feels so fucking good. Don't stop."

As she began to writhe against my face, I felt the sweet envelope of Christoph's lips on my cock once more, loving the idea and the feel of him tonguing K's juice from my stiff prick.

"Oh yeah baby, that's it, suck his cock for me when I cum again. Taste my wetness on that amazing cock." She ground herself against me, pushing her clit against my mouth, my tongue feverishly drinking her, pushing into every last fold between her legs.