Sierra's Identity Change Ch. 02

Story Info
Former porn star thinks her identity is safe, but is it?
2.1k words
4.02
28.8k
10

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pamela shook her short bob as she walked arm-in-arm with her husband, John, into the church reception building. She thought she looked a lot like the Playboy model, Hailee Rain, now. She didn't wear revealing clothes or much make up, because she didn't want to attract attention, but there was only so much she could do about her natural beauty.

The reception area was set up with fruit, pastries and coffee for a morning brunch. Pamela sat down on the front row. There were 15-20 chairs set up and a dozen or so people already seated. Her husband stood facing everyone, a bright smile on his face.

"I want to thank all of you for coming today. We like to schedule these brunches, once a month, so that new members can meet one another and ask any questions of me. But before I do that, I want to introduce my beautiful bride of three years now, Pamela Jennings.

Pam turned around in her chair and smiled at the group.

"I met Pam three years ago when she was sitting in the same chairs you are in now. We had a short courtship of three months and then she made me the happiest man in the world." He grinned at the scattered applause from the women in the room and noticed one older wife elbow her husband in the side until he joined in.

After fifteen minutes of questions, they adjourned for something to eat. John and Pamela greeted each guest while moving about the room. "It's a pleasure to meet you," a man in khaki slacks and button down shirt said. "My name's Paul." He extended his hand.

Pamela had a brief flashback to her 'casting couch' experience as she took his hand. "Pamela. Nice to meet you."

"What brought you to Boone?"

"Oh, I've always wanted to live out in the country, near the mountains," she replied.

He stared intently at her face until she glanced away self-consciously. "Well, nice to meet you, Paul. I'm sure we'll see each other around the church."

"My pleasure," he smiled and turned to greet another member.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Pamela snuggled up next to her husband on the couch. They frequently watched television together in the evening to unwind from the day. After the honeymoon, she had been surprised at the demands of a pastor. She figured since the congregation members tithed they expected lots of service and not just on Sunday mornings. People wanted free counseling on marriage, life issues and raising children. Then there were the constant squabbles and gossip then never ceased to amaze her. She admired her husband for how people looked up to him and knew there was constant pressure to perform and appear perfect to everyone. People even looked at her with a critical eye. She knew there were women, married and single,eyeing her with suspicion, after she moved into town and married their pastor within six months. She had been extra careful to act very conservative in both her speech and dress. Her eyes glazed over as she recalled how quickly her porn carrier has started. Following the internet sensation of the first, amateurish video, she had done signed a contract for three videos. They were all titled, "Sierra's First..." They included, her first anal scene, her first interracial scene, and her first double penetration. All of them went gold, for sales and she was off and running. While she reminisced about her early scenes her hand absentmindedly drifted down to her husband's groin and she began rubbing him through his pants.

John looked down at his beautiful wife. She was in a trance. Her large breasts pressed into his side and he tried to stay still as her hand rubbed up and down his stiffening penis. 'I can't believe how lucky I am, ' he thought. He allowed his hand to move from her hip down to her butt.

Pamela stirred when she felt his hand squeezing her ass and she pushed back against it. She knew John was a virgin when they met. Part of his faith was saving himself for marriage. She found it remarkable that he could wait until 32, while she had been less than half that when she popped her cherry.

"Hmmm, honey, that feels good," Pamela moaned.

"It sure does," John replied.

She unbuttoned the top button on his pants and pulled his zipper down. John's face flushed. His hand stopped moving on her butt.

"Don't stop, John, I like you touching my butt." She giggled to herself. In the porn industry she would have always said, ass, but things had changed dramatically. Her husband's cock was begging for release from his whitey tighties. She heard him gasp as she lifted the band and reached in to pull it out.

"Pam, what's come over you?"

"I don't know, John, I guess I just wanted to show you how much I love you."

She lowered her mouth over the head of his penis swirled her tongue around it. She knew this was the first time he'd ever had oral sex and wanted it to be the best for him. For three years she had taken a passive role in the bedroom, despite having all the experience. And her expectations were met when the only position they ever had sex in was the missionary position.

"Oh my gosh," the words came out with a struggle. "It feels so good."

Pamela took his entire penis into her mouth. She held it there for a few seconds and then sucked as she pulled her head back. She had taken dicks almost twice as large as her husband's, so it wasn't going to be a challenge to deep throat him. She reached under his penis and played with his balls while she sucked. John was lost in these new feelings. His eyes closed and he thrust his hips up he was having sex with her mouth. Never had he felt anything like this. He had never truly considered it sinful to have sex any other way than the man on top or in this case with a penis and vagina only, but never thought he would actually experience it. Reaching down he ran his hands through his wife's hair as she continued devouring his member.

Pamela smiled as John's hand's touched her head so tenderly. On camera her male counterparts would grip her head firmly and jam their big cock's down her throat, trying to choke her. As she continued to love on John's cock, it occurred to her that this was the first time she had given head out of love rather than performance.

John's eyes opened. "Uhh, honey, you better slow down. I'm going to have an orgasm any second now."

Her husband's words just encouraged her to suck harder. She tickled him between his balls and anus and felt him tighten up. Her mouth gripped his cock tight as the sensation of cum running through it was sensed by her tongue. "Ahhhhhh!" John cried, releasing a week's worth of cum into his wife's mouth.

Pamela sucked him deep and swallowed his semen as it shot out of his cock and down her throat. When he stopped quivering, she let his cock go with a 'pop.' Before he could say anything, she slid up his body, hugged him tightly, and whispered in his ear, "I love you."

John was speechless as she rested her head on his chest. The imaginary angel on his right shoulder said, "You sure are a lucky man." The devil on the left asked, "And where do you think she learned how to do that?"

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Paul Gruber pecked away on his keyboard. Some would call him a nerd, others might label him a loser and in some sense they would both be right. It always depended upon your definition. Sure he was single and had only had a few real sexual encounters in his 34 years, unless you counted masturbating... then he had lots of experience. Paul took a drink from his glass. The ice cold water he poured hours ago tasted bland and lukewarm. His job at AAA Computer Repair, provided him access to the latest in both hardware and software technology. He looked across the four computer screens lined up around his L-shaped desk, like he was preparing to take the Starship Enterprise out for its maiden voyage. The first screen had several pictures of his favorite porn star, Sierra Gold, on it. The second had a picture of Pamela Jenson, from the church's on-line directory. "If it's not her then it's got to be her sister," he thought. The facial structure was the same, but not her hair or eye color. Of course, he knew that hair and eye color were the easiest changes to make in one's appearance. That, and facial hair on men, but that wasn't an issue here. On the other two screens he was running a facial recognition software program and a background check on both names to see what he could pull up on the internet. The facial recognition software ran comparisons from every major social internet site and compared Sierra and Pamela by whatever was brought up. "Hmmm, there are hundreds of Pamela Jenson's in the United States, but very few Sierra Gold's," he muttered. "It will take about four hours, but if I discard the ones that are obviously not her then, it should hone in on those that closely resembled one another." He clacked away on the keys to see what he could dig up on the background of each woman. As a self proclaimed cyber stalker of Sierra Gold, he already had her background since high school on file. The issue would be digging up stuff on Pamela Jensen.

X x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

The last note held for ten seconds as the choir finished their anthem. Pastor John strode with confident steps across the stage to the podium. Despite the bright lights shining down on him, he could see his beautiful wife sitting on the first row. It brought a smile to his face. "Open your Bibles to Hosea, chapter one!" his voice boomed. "For the next few weeks we are going to be studying a unique chapter in the Old Testament. In fact, you may find it hard to believe."

He listened to hundreds of pages carefully being perused to locate the small Old Testament book. After a few moment of silence, he continued. "When the Lord began to speak through Hosea, the Lord said to him, 'Go, marry a promiscuous woman and have children with her, for like an adulterous wife this land is guilty of unfaithfulness to the Lord.'"

He thought he heard, Mrs. Thompson, an elderly widow in the church gasp. He looked up to see his wife shift uncomfortably in her seat. She returned his glance with an awkward smile. John continued, "I don't know how many of us would be thrilled to be given an assignment like this, but Hosea was commanded to marry a woman whom God told him would not be faithful. Obviously this is not a passage we should use for advice on how to find a mate." The congregation chuckled.

He glanced briefly at his wife, but her eyes were downcast.

"We can find advice on marriage in Proverbs, as well as in the books of Corinthians and Ephesians in the New Testament. God's purpose for Hosea's marriage to Gomer... yes, her name was Gomer, and no, her last name wasn't Pyle." A few more chuckles. "No, his marriage to her was to confront Israel with their sin of unfaithfulness to God." Pastor John continued on, but Pamela was lost in a sea of thoughts. Her face felt flushed and she hoped no one could sense her shame. "I'm that woman," she lamented. "I was essentially a whore for ten plus years." The last three years of her life seemed to melt aware. The new veneer she had carefully constructed cracked and she began to question her ability to live a new life.

X x x x x x x x x x x x x

"Hot damn!" Paul yelled.

A few minutes prior, the facial recognition software showed a 98.9 percent match between Sierra and Pamela. His focus had immediately shifted to the background data and the most important piece of information he could have found was staring back at him on the screen. Both Sierra and Pamela had the same social security number.

He grinned. Then he put his hands behind his head and leaned back in his chair. "Now, how am I going to play this?" he muttered.

Part 3 coming soon