Sight & Sound Ch. 05

Story Info
Should he? It's just a simple click.
3.7k words
4.64
8.4k
3

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, I'm back and thank you to the readers who recently read Sight and Sound, PM'd me, and asked me to continue the story. To any new readers, I selfishly recommend that you start at the beginning of Sight and Sound. Really. Don't read a single word of Chapter 5 -- Go Directly to Chapter 1. Right now. Please.

*

*

*

Thank you. Now that you're caught up, Dan is continuing his story about the events of many years ago that altered his life.

"Fuck these guys"

It took a moment before I realized I had said that out loud.

I kept staring at the monitor, transfixed by the pictures of Annie and myself, bound, blindfolded, exposed, and vulnerable.

I didn't click on the link at first. I just stared at the screen, somehow knowing that if I opened that door, it could never be closed again. Ideas began flipping through my mind -- I should call the police. I should check the house again. I should try to trace the site again. But each idea washed away as my mind played back images of the incredible sex I'd had with Annie over the past couple of days.

It startled me to realize that my cock had hardened again without me even being aware of it.

How can that happen?

It was wrong that I was reacting this way. Who the fuck had done this to me? To Annie? Why? How?

I picked up the Experiences Inc. business card and opening up Netscape, typed in the web address -- a neutral non-specific domain name.

There was a few seconds of a text index and then a redirect. The website didn't open.

"404 -- Address not found"

It occurred to me that Experiences Inc knew what they were doing -- the front address was redirecting to other websites dynamically. I suspected I wouldn't find much by tracing the business card's address. They had tried to direct me to the website by leaving the business card -- when I hadn't logged on with that address, they had changed their approach and dropped off the CD.

There was no way I could explain this to police, in those days, computer crime wasn't even a thing. I wouldn't be able to explain the delay between Friday night's assaults until Sunday afternoon. No, I had to figure this out myself.

I traced the web address quickly. It resolved to an IP address in Hungary. Back then, just as the Internet was exploding around the globe, it was unusual to see websites originating from outside the western countries. There was little information registered, no contact information, and a street address that was almost certainly fake. And, even if it wasn't, the static address was just a traffic director that was dynamically redirecting somewhere else. I couldn't even see the code that was doing this. Nothing to go on.

The pictures of my naked wife and I were still on the monitor and the link continued to blink -- beckoning me to make that first effort.

I took a deep breath. I forced myself to calm down.

Let's start over. What do I know?

I had ordered a beginner's bondage kit online -- the first time I had purchased anything online.

Maybe I can check with my credit card company and get something about the merchant?

I had planned to surprise my wife with it on Friday night.

She had brought two glasses of wine to the bedroom and I didn't remember anything more until I woke up sometime later, bound, blindfolded, and unable to hear anything.

Could I find out what was in the wine?

Someone had played with me, fucked me in the ass and jerked me off until I exploded all over my own face.

The same people had taken Annie, and she believed it was me.

I can't ever tell her. She'd break down if she found out I knew that. It would probably be the end for us.

Annie and I had sex a couple of times on Saturday, and then I had found the Experiences Incorporated card in my door when we left the house for the movie that night.

The movie -- fuck, Annie was hot that night. She had given me head in the car on the way there. And finished me off in the theatre. I'm going to jerk off to that date night for the next 20 years. I grinned at the vivid memory -- for a second - before shaking my head and refocusing on the screen.

A package had been delivered this morning. It contained a CD with pictures of us and a link to a cleverly protected website.

Are there file headers on a CD? Can I find out anything about where it was produced?

And that was it. Everything.

Oh yeah. And my sex life had "erupted" in the last three days. Annie and I had been fucking like teenagers -- very experienced teenagers. My mind drifted to the shower where I had fucked her in the ass -- completely consumed with lust, overpowering her. And I remembered the intensity of her orgasm and the look of complete adoration on her face as she came down afterwards. I realized that my hand had unconsciously begun to rub the bulge in my shorts.

Want to see more, Dan? - the blinking hyperlink came back into focus.

What was the worst thing that could happen? A virus?

I knew how to clean my computer, wipe the drive, and re-install the operating system. My drive was backed up. I decided it was worth it. And I found myself, taking a deep breath, and with an uncomfortably hard cock in my pants, I clicked on the link.

The CD spun up, and I could instantly tell that it was accessing files locally on the CD. And in a moment, a video began playing - the window was black at first but I could hear the sound of my own voice:

"Hey Annie!"

A video stream synched up with the soundtrack. It was a perfectly framed picture of our bed -- with me strapped in - recording Friday night's assault. They had added some extra lighting and I could tell the video camera was something beyond the regular consumer cams of the day. The chair with Annie tied up was out of frame.

"Annie", the playback continued. I was absolutely focused on this recording of Friday night, studying every second intently. I was aware of my own shallow breathing -- for some reason, I was trying to not make a sound while I watched myself.

"Hey Annie. Come on. Get me out of this."

A woman came into frame for the first time.

I felt a rush of adrenaline at the first view of my assailant. I leaned forward in my chair, in some misguided attempt to get a better view.

She was masked in leather with only her lower face exposed. Long red hair escaped from the mask, falling over her shoulders. She was white; her lips were painted with that bright red lipstick that some women favour. She was dressed -- kind of dressed, I thought. A black leather corset left her full breasts exposed. There was nothing covering her hips and as she came closer in the frame, I saw that she was naked, shaven, and glistening. Thigh high black leather boots with outrageous heels encased what looked like toned, athletic legs. She walked with purpose - long strong strides. I hadn't been able to hear anything Friday night, but now the punctuating staccato of stilettos echoed in our bedroom.

My mind became a recorder. I watched, taking in every detail, seeing every colour, every shade in the video.

My next call for Annie ended abruptly as the woman, standing beside the bed, leaned over and slapped me across the face. I saw that she was smiling -- glancing towards the camera. My god, she had beautiful full breasts. She leaned over my groin, and without using her hand, sucked my soft cock into her mouth. The cam zoomed in a bit, as she started to tongue the bottom of my cock. As I watched my cock harden under her skilled mouth, my own cock stiffened -- straining for a release from my shorts.

She straightened up, leaving my cock to gently pulse by itself in the air.

My next attempt to speak was met by a more forceful slap. I could see her smiling, mouth slightly open, and the tip of her tongue just touching her teeth. She glanced over at the camera again, clearly enjoying what she was doing to me. The woman leaned over my hand and moved her right breast allowing me to pinch and caress her nipple. She glanced up at the camera again, showing her satisfaction at this touch. She stood up suddenly, looking down over me. Her right hand glided over her high past the top of the boot -- she caressed the exposed skin of her thigh for a moment and then aggressively started sliding her fingers up and down her pussy. Her stance widened and she bent forward again, this time over my chest and she started sucking on my right nipple. She sucked hard, pulling on it with her mouth.

At my computer, I became acutely aware of my own nipples instantly. They had hardened and I could suddenly feel the cotton of my t-shirt pressing against them. This new level of heightened sensation was still very unsettling to me -- even as the familiar excitement of arousal began to warm throughout my body.

In the video, she stepped away and bent down and picked up something from the side of the bed.

That's the nipple clamp!

She fastened it -- screwing the clamp tight. I saw a grimace on my own face as the pain/pleasure I could remember so clearly registered. The woman picked up what looked like our ice bucket and walked around to the other side of the bed, ("look at that ass -- that perfect ass") and clamped my other nipple. As I murmured something, she slapped me again -- hard. She was grinning the whole time -- thrilled with what she was doing to me. And every few moments she would slide her fingers into her pussy and slam it with a couple of hard strokes of her hand.

The woman went out of frame now and returned in a moment with one of our kitchen chairs. She set it up at the foot of the bed, sat down and put her boots on the bed, spreading her legs wide. The camera zoomed in to focus on her pussy as she began a fast, hard pounding with her hand. Her hand was glistening as she went faster.

Fuck -- she's so wet.

The camera zoomed out to bring all of her back into frame. She never made a sound other than increasingly frantic breathing. I watched her, furiously masturbating; pounding two then three fingers into her pussy while her other hand rubbed her clit side to side faster and faster. She began to grunt -- a low, growl and as she got louder, her hands moved faster and faster.

I didn't hear any of this, I thought.

She came hard, groaning and rotating her hips -- shuddering with each powerful spasm.

I almost came in my shorts watching this. It took a very strong mental effort to take my hand away from my cock but I did. I could feel the blood pulsing throughout my body, in my head, in my cock, in my chest. I consciously slowed down my own breathing as the woman in the video plateaued and began to relax. She stood up, wiping her hands on our bed. In a minute, she had gotten a small bottle of massage oil and begun rubbing my bound body on the bed. Exactly as I remembered -- both arms, shoulders, my chest around the nipple clamps, my stomach, my feet and legs - all parts of me got the treatment from this woman in leather.

Then she climbed on top of me -- straddling my chest, digging her leather boots into my thighs.

I wonder if she rides horses like this?

The woman adjusted herself on me, rising up a bit, spreading her pussy lips open and settling down quickly. She danced on me, rubbing herself up and down along my chest, sticking her fingers into my mouth as if I was sucking a cock, leaning forward to stuff her tit into my mouth. On the video, I could see her roll her head back and moan while I sucked her nipple. She shifted quickly to give me her other breast and finally slid herself up towards my face.

I knew what was coming and my cock knew as well. It was rock hard - I pulled my shorts down.

I just need to be comfortable while I watch this

The woman positioned herself over my face, sliding her leather boots under my arms. She wriggled a few times and then she fucked my face -- hard, rough, almost violently. I saw her grab my hair and start grinding herself on my mouth. I heard her gasps and my moans as she rode me. She began to roll herself up and down, so that my tongue reached her ass and then slid deeply across her pussy to her clit.

The camera zoomed in again. My hand was now stroking my very swollen cock. And that's when it came to me, finally.

Someone is working the camera.

That didn't break the spell. I watched -- my mind swallowed by the primal movements of the woman on my face. I watched as she pulled my head harder against her pussy. I watched as she began bouncing against my face at the same time pulling my head side to side, forcing my mouth and tongue across her clit. And finally, she came again, a loud, long groan of release as her legs tightened around my arms. I was moaning on the video -- thinking I was giving my wife a huge orgasm. She bounced once or twice more on me and then collapsed over me as she fought to catch her breath. She slid her legs out from under my arms and lay down on top me for maybe half a minute.

"Annie, my love. It's time to untie me. I want to be inside you." I said in the video. My increasingly firm stroking of my own cock in real life stopped abruptly. I knew what was coming next.

The woman sat up and winding up, swung and slapped me viciously. It was a hard blow and it stunned me and a few moments later, I watched the blood form at the corner of my mouth.

Right after this, a man entered the frame. I watched and froze in a crazy mix of fear, anger, energy, and arousal as a muscular, black man undid the strap across my thighs. He was large, well over six feet, and he was naked except for a bunch of studded leather things: a collar with a leash that was fastened to another studded leather belt around his waist; a leather mask covering his eyes, hair, and ears; a leather harness that crossed over a ripped chest; and another kind of harness that framed his cock and balls - and what a set of cock and balls. He was semi-erect and a large cock bobbed as he worked -- his balls were huge, hanging and swinging. I knew this was the man who had taken Annie on Friday night. It was him. The pair worked quickly to undo the clasps that secured my two legs to the bed. The woman grabbed my left leg and quickly snapped the clip to a strap already fastened to the headboard's bedpost. And a few seconds later, my right leg was secured in the same manner.

The man left the frame and apparently went back to camera work. The camera turned slightly and towards one side of the bed showing the woman putting on a harness -- a strap-on harness with a dildo. I noticed her tits again -- perfect erect nipples, full natural breasts. She picked up a long paddle -- I guess they're called a paddle.

Just as I loudly asked, "Annie, what the fuck are you doing?", she swung hard with force and spanked me across the ass. And right away, started rubbing my exposed ass cheeks with one hand. Dropping the paddle on the bed, she was handed a small bottle.

The oil that she slicked me up with

My own cock had stiffened up again and I was once again slowly stroking myself, watching myself -- the star in this porno. In the video, the woman, dripped the liquid on my balls, letting it run down over my ass. She spread it around everything interesting, slicking up my cock and my ass. She kneeled up on the bed facing my spread ass and then starting working on it. First the one finger was inserted -- gently, exploring and stretching my virginal hole. She finger-fucked my ass slowly at first then added a second finger and slowly pumped her hand into me. Her other hand was slowly and gently massaging my balls. She positioned herself on her knees close to me and brought the dildo to my ass. I moaned something at that time that I couldn't hear clearly on the video and the woman's response was to pick up the paddle and spank me on each cheek, as hard as she could. As I moaned, she slowly pushed inside me and began the real fucking.

At my desk, I was breathing hard, stroking my cock with increasing speed. I had given up on the objective of watching this video for clues. I was lost in the voyeurism, the dominance, and the primitive lust of the memory of Friday night. I was reliving every feeling, every sensation.

She flicked a switch on the dildo turning it on. I heard a buzzing sound on the video join the panting and groaning of both the woman and myself. She came quickly this time, I guess the dildo was pressing up against her as she fucked me and the vibrations were enough to get her off. She never stopped fucking me -- she kept on her knees, thrusting hips into me, while both hands began to stroke my cock.

It probably wasn't even one minute of this and I heard myself scream in the video as I came. The camera zoomed in just as my cum starting streaming towards my face. She was an expert at hand jobs. Her two hands gripped my cock and milked every shot -- aiming it at my own mouth. She kept pounding into my ass -- filling me, pressing against my prostrate. And then she began to gently rub my balls again -- almost soothing them. I heard my own sobbing as she unclipped something on the harness. She pulled way from me leaving the dildo in my ass. The man reentered the frame handing her a glass while they both unclipped my legs from the bedpost. She gently lifted my head and gave me several sips from the glass. I watched the video for a few more seconds. They both left the frame., I watched myself begin to relax and fall quiet with my arms strapped to the bed post.

The video faded to black. I sat there in stunned silence with a softening cock in my hand, an incredible ache in my balls, a dry mouth, and a feeling of nervousness. I had seen my assailants.

I didn't move -- until the doorbell rang. It sounded twice as loud as it ever had in the past.

I snapped back to reality.

I sat for another moment under the doorbell rang a second time. They weren't going away. Standing up, I pulled my shorts back on and stumbled towards the front door.

I opened the door to sunlight and a bright, pretty young lady, with an engaging smile. I immediately noticed her figure, her clothing, her smell. She was dressed in dress pants and a modest but feminine light blue blouse. A fashionable leather purse hung on her shoulder and she was holding a clipboard with some kind of printed papers - and nice track shoes. Her long red hair was in a perky ponytail, and she had on just a little makeup to complement her fresh, young complexion. She was wearing a perfume that had floral scents. I picked all of this up in about two seconds.

"Hello, I'm Pamela Wilson and I'm canvassing for support for the West Heights Community Center. We have a number of important projects for the community and I'd like to find out if you'd be willing to join us as a volunteer and to contribute to our budget. I have a list of projects that I think you'll agree are important and needed for our commun-"

"I'm sorry Pamela. This isn't a good time." I interrupted. "Could you come back when my wife is home. She handles all of this stuff."

I was already distracted by her smile and her youthful energy. She was a beautiful young lady -- couldn't be much over 20, I thought to myself.

"I certainly can." Pamela answered. "Here's the list of projects that we're considering."

She handed me a piece of paper with about a dozen bullets on it.

"I'm sure if you take a look at these, you'll see that every project is important for our community."

"Yes, I'm sure they are, Pamela. I'll be sure to read this over. Thank you." I began to close the door but to my surprise, Pamela stepped forward and put her hand on the door.

She was still smiling brightly but there was something else going on.

"I'll leave a card with you so you can contact the fund-raising campaign office," she handed me a card. I glanced at it.

12