Sigma Delta Gamma Ch. 02

Story Info
Buffy & Angel meet up.
1.4k words
3
16.6k
00

Part 4 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
25 Followers

2

Meanwhile Angel went back to Delta Zeta Kappa and went straight into his room. The only thing he especially liked about Delta Zeta Kappa was that he had his own room. It was great just in case he met the right girl and wanted to be alone. A girl's face came into his mind. Those green eyes were still pierced into his mind. Angel kept on thinking about the pretty blonde when someone entered his room.

"Hey Angel."

"Don't you ever think if knocking before entering someone's room?"

"Actually no. Come on, Angel we all have to prepare for this weekend."

"What's this weekend?" He knew perfectly well. The upcoming weekend was to meet up with their sister chapter Sigma Delta Gamma.

"We get to meet the new babes. You might find your prefect match." Angel laughed.

"No, thanks." 'I think I found my match, but I doubt she'll be there.'

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy still didn't understand how she let Willow and Cordelia to convince her to attend Sigma Delta Gamma's meeting. As far as she knew sororities weren't her things. She didn't need a club to meet new friends.

"Tell me why again I should join you and Cordelia in a sorority?"

"It'll be fun and you can meet new people. Come on Buffy maybe your mystery guy might appear," Willow said smiling.

"I doubt it."

"Buffy, you're coming. End of discussion," Cordelia said seriously. Buffy huffed and walked out the door with both women.

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy and her friends arrived at Sigma Delta Gamma. She looked around and the decorations were in colors of purple and gold balloons. Then she swerved her head around and noticed the panther, which she presumed was their mascot. 'What did I get myself into? I just can't wait for female bonding. Yay!"

"Alright ladies, if you would kindly take your seats and I'll begin." All the women were seated. Some of them seemed eager to join this sorority, while others were simply forced against their own recognizance.

"Welcome ladies to Sigma Delta Gamma. I'm Darla Forrester and I'm the president of Sigma Delta Gamma. I'm guessing the reason why you came to this open house was to see whether or not joining this sorority is for you."

"You can say that. But in my case I'm just here to check out the frat guys." Buffy turned and looked at Faith.

"Faith, she might here you."

"Don't care B. I know you're not too thrilled about joining." Buffy cringed when she heard Faith call her B. She just detested that nickname. She accepted Buff or even Anne, but B she just didn't like at all.

"I came because of my friends. How about you? You don't seem like the type that'll join a sorority to help out anyone."

"You got that right B. I mostly joined because my Mom thinks it'll give me some kind of stability. I'm doing it mostly to bug the hell out of my brother." For some weird reason Buffy wanted to know how could she have a brother. 'Was he psychotic as her, or just an ordinary guy? Yeah, right that'd be a miracle.'

"I didn't know you have a brother."

"Yeah, he's in Delta Zeta Kappa. You'll meet him." Buffy just smiled. 'Oh, great he's a frat guy. I can't wait to see what thing he has planned for me.'

~*~*~*~*~*

The guys made their introductions and were now waiting for their sister chapter to get acquainted.

"So Angel are you ready to meet some potential girlfriend? You get to talk, have a drink and party the night," Xander said doing a silly dance.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not interested," he lied. He already had his eyes set on the petite blonde with those green eyes that made him smile. Just when Xander was about to interject he heard the ladies enter.

"Welcome, to Delta Zeta Kappa, drink, mingle and be merry," Xander said laughing. The women laughed and looked at Xander in a weird way.

~*~*~*~*~*

As time went by Buffy was getting bored. She mostly stayed with herself or talked with her friends. Willow noticed how her blonde friend wasn't amused by the situation.

"Buffy, are you alright?"

"Sure thing Willow." She then turned her head towards the crowd and spotted the mystery guy looking her way and smiled. She smiled right back at him.

"Willow could you tell me who that guy over there? The one with the blue T-shirt and blue jeans with the dark brown spiked hair." Willow smiled at her friend. She noticed how her friend was excited about meeting Angel.

"Oh, that's Angel McCrohan. Is he your mystery guy?"

"Yeah, he is. How do you know him?" Buffy asked curiously. Buffy wondered how her best friend knew a guy like that and never hooked her up with him. 'Where did that thought come from? Stop that Buffy. He probably has some gorgeous model girlfriend.'

"He's a friend of Oz and Xander. You don't remember him back in Sunnydale High?"

"Nope, my mind's coming to a big blur." She looked up and saw Angel staring at her again. She left her friend Willow and headed towards Angel.

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel noticed that his mystery girl was walking towards him. 'Okay Angel just act like yourself and don't say anything stupid.'

"Hi!" he said flashing her that smile that she loved.

"Hi. My name's Buffy," she said smiling back.

"Buffy, quite a unique name. I'm Angel."

"I know that already," she said laughing. He looked at her with such confusion. 'How did she know my name? More importantly why didn't they give me hers.'

"How?"

"My friend Willow. You know Oz's girlfriend."

"Oh, I know Willow. She's a sweet girl."

"Would you dance with me?" She nodded. He led her off the dance floor. His hands were at her waist, while her hands automatically went around his neck. The touch between them was something indescribable. As she looked into his eyes she started talking.

"So Angel, what's a guy like you doing here?" He laughed a hearty laugh.

"I joined because of Xander. So Xander's definitely to blame. How about you?"

"My friends as well. There's this one girl that kept on annoying me throughout high school. She's a wild girl back at Sunnydale High."

'Oh, boy! I know she's talking about Faith. Faith's the only one.'

"She keeps on calling me B. I just can't stand it. Did you remember a girl named Faith back at Sunnydale High?"

'Bingo.'

"Faith. I don't remember that name at all," he lied.

"I'm sorry for bugging you with this. I know that I'm eating your ear off with this."

"It's okay. I don't mind." Faith made her way toward her brother. 'Well, well big brother's already making the moves on B.' She tapped Angel on the shoulder.

"Angel, I'm heading out. Mom wants to know if you'll be home tonight?"

"Tell her that I'll be home later on. If not I'll be home definitely tomorrow." She kissed his cheek and left.

Buffy looked at him and blushed. 'I can't believe I just insulted his sister and he took it.'

"I'm sorry about that. I didn't know that Faith was your sister. If I had known," she said apologetically.

"It's alright Buffy. I'm glad to know how you really feel about my sister. Most of the girls that I knew and went out with always said that they liked her. I knew they didn't. You have something that they lacked of."

"What's that?"

"Honesty. You are the first girl that I met that I can see she has her own opinion and sticks by it."

"Thank you." Buffy felt like she knew Angel all her life. She had the feeling that if their friendship grew into something more that she knew that he'd never hurt her. Angel loved the feeling of Buffy in his arms. 'I want to get to know her better. I know for sure I want to be with her. I can feel it all the way down to my bones.'

~*~*~*~*~*

As they danced their last song, Angel didn't want Buffy to leave his arms. He would have done anything for her to stay.

"I think I better get going. I doubt the guys would like to see me come morning."

"Oh, I doubt that. When they see your pretty face, they'll be smiling."

"Pretty huh? Are you flirting with me Angel?"

"Maybe." 'Of course I'm flirting with you. I want you.'

"Thanks for the compliment. That's sweet." She leaned upon her tiptoes and kissed his cheek.

"Good night Angel."

"'Night Buffy."

angel13
angel13
25 Followers