Sigma Delta Gamma Ch. 04

Story Info
Buffy & Angel work together for Pledge Week.
1.6k words
3
15.8k
00

Part 6 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

4

It was time for pledging and the theme was "CAR WASH." They would take the proceeds and split it into two. One was for charity and the other would be for the sororities and fraternities. Each girl was paired up with a guy. As if faith was granted upon them Buffy was paired up with Angel. She couldn't wait and neither could he. It seemed as if both of them were dreaming of an opportunity to be together and not worry if one touched the other.

As each of the couples washed cars and made their money, the weather was getting higher. The humidity rose causing them to sweat. Angel was checking out Buffy in her cute sky blue tank top with matching shorts. Her hair was swept up in a bun, but had a strand of hair sticking out. She looked tired and worn out. He thought that maybe she needed to cool off a bit. As he finished rinsing the car himself, he raised the hose, aimed it at the pretty blonde and let the water jet out.

"Angel, stop that!" Though he didn't stop, he was quite enjoying himself seeing a wet, soaked and drenched Buffy. As the water nozzle went down Buffy went after him with a bucket full of soap and water.

"Oh, no you don't Buffy."

"Oh, yes." She then poured the soapy water on him. He was now completely drenched as well. The foam of the soap was all over his body from his hair right down to his legs. Buffy looked at him and couldn't help, but stare at his body. The T-shirt he wore clung to his chest as second skin revealing his pecs and abs. 'He is definitely in great shape. What I'd do now to see him without a that shirt on?' He wiped the excess soap from his face.

"I'm going to get you for this Buffy," he said smiling.

"Try and catch me if you can." She then went running around the car until Angel grabbed her by the waist.

"Gotcha." She turned around and looked at him. They were so close that not an inch of space was left between them. Buffy gulped and caught her breath. He was staring at her intently. It was as if he could read what was on her mind.

"So what are you gonna do about it?" Buffy finally said after finding her voice.

"I'm gonna kiss you." He nipped her lower lip, and then moved on deepening the kiss. Buffy felt the need to keep on kissing Angel. Her hand went through his wet hair lightly massaging the nape of his neck. The other was on his arm. Angel's arms held her firmly around her slim waist. She fit perfectly in his arms. Nothing could ruin this moment.

Faith noticed her brother was in an intense lip lock with Buffy. 'Way to go B. She's not that much of an innocent girl after all. I think they both need to cool off a bit.' Faith picked up a hose and told Willow to get one as well. Both ladies aimed at the two kissing young couple. As if like an automatic reflex both Buffy and Angel parted when they felt the cold water on their skin.

"What the?"

"Who did that?" Both of them looked at he conspirators. It was Faith and Willow.

"Faith! Why'd you do that?" Angel wasn't too pleased with his sister at the moment. He'll get her back.

"I thought you and B needed to cool down. You both looked like at any minute you'd be sucking face." He glared at her.

"Willow! How could you? You're my best friend."

"Well Faith spotted you two and asked if I wanted to wet the both of you. So I gave in. She can be very threatening," Willow said innocently. Buffy looked over at Angel.

"You know what Angel, I think its time we show your sister and my best friend who's the boss around here. Are you up for it?"

"Definitely." Both of them had a hose and started squirting at their enemies. They all kept on wetting each other back and forth until Willow couldn't handle the pressure anymore.

"Okay, okay you to win."

"Thank you, Willow."

Angel looked over at Buffy and clearly this time he could see definitely much more of her body. Her shirt clung tightly that her bra was revealed as well were her pert nipples. Buffy looked down at herself and realized what Angel was gazing at.

"Okay, that was all too revealing. At least guys don't have to worry about covering up anything."

"That's true. We guys can just take our shirts off." He then proceeded on to doing that.

"I was getting a bit hot anyway," he said with a half smile. The sight of that smile melted her heart. She was then now able to see what was underneath that T-shirt of his. It's not that she hadn't notice, but with one less article of clothing things looked clear. Crystal clear. 'Those were the arms that held me not so long ago. In his arms for what seemed like a minute made me want to be in his arms for an eternity. My tiny body was flushed up against his broad chest. Those lips, oh how much I love those lips when I hear him talking to me, but especially his kiss. He was gentle and sweet with the softest touch. I can definitely keep on kissing those lips and never ask for anything else, but for his love. Love? Am I already falling for the brown eyed guy?'

"I better head inside and change. See you later." As she turned to walk in Angel called out her name.

"Buffy!"

"Yeah."

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For the kiss," he said smiling.

"Your welcome." He watched her back as she entered inside the door.

~*~*~*~*~*

Willow saw the heated stares between the two and knew that definitely there was an attraction. She had to know if Buffy really likes Angel. Buffy walked in with a smile on her face. The smile said it all. She liked him.

"So Buffy how was it like kissing Angel?"

"Well Willow I was interrupted to remember." That was total nonsense. She remembered every infinite detail of his soft, luscious lips on hers.

"I'm sorry. Really. Please Buffy," Willow pleaded. Buffy looked over at her best friend. She knew the redhead was really sorry and besides she wanted to tell her about Angel.

"Okay your forgiven. Just give me a sec to change." When Buffy returned all dried up she sat next to Willow. Buffy explained the turn of events before the water fiasco.

"You actually did that to him. That's like moxie."

"I know, but the best part was him kissing me. I've kissed before and it wasn't anything like this. His kiss made my heart do flip flops and made my knees go weak."

"Awe, that's so sweet. So are you going to go out now?"

"I don't know. I mean what if I'm not Angel's type. Look how good he is. There's no way he'd want me."

"Oh, Buffy stop kidding yourself. He likes you. I can tell by the way he looks at you and the kiss was so obvious. No guy could kiss a girl like that and not like her. So it's settled. Angel likes you."

"But…"

"Resolve face." Buffy laughed and Willow joined her.

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel was thrilled that he finally kissed Buffy Summers. Since their talk about where they thought about sex, he wanted to know more about the blonde goddess. 'Goddess. Ha, can I be falling for her already, just after one kiss? But that was one hell of a kiss.' Every time he thought of Buffy it brought a smile to his face. He sure enjoyed getting back at his sister and Willow.

Faith was standing by the doorway and looking at her brother with the silly grin across his face. She knew that smile was there because of Buffy Summers. 'Oh you won't be smiling pretty soon brother dear. Just wait until Buffy has to do her initiation. You won't see your precious Buffy the same way.'

"Hey Angel, what are you thinking about? It isn't Buffy that's on your mind?" He lifted his head and looked up at his sister.

"What's it to you? You never seemed to care who I went out with. If I can recall very well, you never liked any of the girls I went out with. So don't ruin this relationship that I have with her. I like her a lot."

"Calm down Angel. Why would I do something to harm anything between you and B? I would never do that." He rolled his eyes at her.

"I know you Faith. You're up to something and I'll find out."

"Sure. Whatever." 'It's too bad you won't be able to pin this on me.'

~*~*~*~*~*

Faith decided to head over to the sorority house and figured that she'd find Buffy there. She knew that Buffy had a thing for her brother. Faith had the intention that after their initiation that Angel wouldn't see Buffy Summers the same way ever again. As she made her way inside she spotted Darla, the president of the sorority.

"Darla, I was wondering if you could help me out with something."

"Sure, what is it?"

"I wanted to know about our initiation that's coming up this Friday."

"I'm sorry Faith, but I can't tell you anything. You'll just have to wait until Friday as well. Why the curiosity, may I ask?"

"I just don't like the idea of my brother and Buffy Summers hooking up. I can't stand the blonde bitch. She acts all perfect, sweet and innocent. I know she's probably more thrilled about joining this sorority than me."

"You really don't like her. Things might go your way on Friday." In Darla's heart she always had a crush for her fellow junior. He was everything she was looking for in a man. 'I want Angel. I just hope this will make him come running towards me.'

angel13
angel13
24 Followers