Sigma Delta Gamma Ch. 08

Story Info
Buffy meets up with Angel.
1.2k words
3.67
13.7k
00

Part 10 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
25 Followers

Finals were coming closer and closer and so were things between Buffy and Angel. Since they both admitted their feelings for one another, they were hardly inseparable. Whenever you'd see one the other would be right behind.

"So are you ready for Art History?" Willow asked her blonde haired friend.

"Yes. Angel helped me out a bit."

"I'm sure he's helped you out in other places as well," the red head said wickedly.

"Willow! Wash that mouth of yours. Do you talk to Oz like that?"

"Of course I do. That's why he's so amazed about this wild side that's about to surface."

"Don't. Keep it to yourself and Oz. I can't wait for finals to be done so I can spend Christmas vacation with Angel."

"So we're not going to hangout?"

"Of course we are."

"Speaking of Angel, where is he?"

"That's strange he was suppose to be here already."

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel was in his dorm room about to step out when he ran smacked into his sister.

"Faith, what is it? I'm in a bit of a rush." He had the feeling that Faith going to mention about Buffy.

"In a rush to see Buffy?" 'Bingo.'

"What does it concern you? Why you care about me going out with Buffy Summers anyway?"

"I just don't like her for you. She might break your heart like Drusilla did."

"Oh, don't you dare compare Buffy with Drusilla. You know perfectly well that she was missing a few loose screws in her head."

"Yeah, but did you see her with Parker Abrams? That wasn't an average kiss."

"Faith, I know for a fact that Buffy can't stand Parker Abrams. He's always been a jerk. Oh, no let rephrase that an asshole."

"Okay, you got a point there. Just don't come crying to me when she breaks your heart."

"She won't Faith. She's not like that."

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy was in her room pacing and kept wondering what took Angel so long top get here. All thoughts were rummaging through her mind. 'Maybe he met someone and totally forgot about me. Or maybe he's not interested in me.' Willow kept looking at her blonde haired friend pacing back and forth in the room.

"Stop it already! Could you sit down? If you keep on walking you're going to make a hole in the carpet."

"Sorry. It's just I'm worried that maybe he's not coming or maybe he's not interested in me the way I am about him."

"Oh, Buffy stop over thinking things. Angel is attracted to you. He doesn't seem to be the type to play with a girl's feelings."

"Yeah, but maybe Faith told him something about me and now he's disgusted with me." Before Willow was about to answer a knock was at the door. Willow walked over opened the door and Angel stood there facing her.

"Willow. Is Buffy still here?"

"Actually she's right here. She hasn't been able to stop pacing back and forth for the last twenty minutes." Angel walked in and walked towards his girlfriend.

"I'm mad at you," she said pouting.

"Maybe I can make happy again," he said flashing her a smile. He then leaned his head and captured her lips into a kiss. Her arms went automatically around his neck pulling his head deeper into their kiss.

"Well I guess that's my cue to go." Both of them didn't even hear when Willow left. When they both drifted apart they both noticed that no one was in the room except them.

"Still mad at me?"

"A little," she said shyly.

"Well I can definitely fix that." He went back to her lips once, but then went on to the side of her neck licking her soft skin.

"Still mad at me?" he said in between the kisses on the side of her neck.

"Mmm. No," she said out of breath. Angel smiled at her reaction. Angel kept on going while his hands caressed her back. Buffy's fingers threaded through the short hairs on his back.

"Angel?"

"Hmm," he mumbled.

"We have to head over to the houses. The girls are having a meeting and I can't miss it." That brought his attention and stopped kissing.

"Since when do you care about the sorority that much? If I can clearly recall very well you're only in it because of your friends."

"I know, but I have to at least show up. Besides you have to be at the frat house."

"I don't care about that. I'd rather be with you. You're definitely way more interesting than a bunch of guys drinking and rating the girls on campus."

"They rate the girls here! Oh, great now I feel like a piece of meat."

"Don't worry Buffy. I won't let that happen. I never liked the idea, but it's always been tradition. And you know what they say about tradition."

"It can't be broken."

"Don't feel bad. I think the girls have something as well for the guys."

"Hmm. I wonder."

"Buffy."

"Just kidding. Let's go before we're really late."

~*~*~*~*~*

When Buffy and Angel arrived at the houses they noticed signs specifically stating that each member go straight to their houses.

"I guess that's our cue to go."

"Not if I can't help it," Angel said wickedly. She knew perfectly well what Angel had in mind. He leaned his head down as she raised hers and they both kissed. The kiss seemed like forever, but it was interrupted by a female voice.

"Hey B, hey brother nice spotting the both of you here. So ready for the meeting B, we're gonna be late?"

"Faith, why don't you go inside while I finish talking with Buffy, okay?" he said through clenched teeth.

"Doesn't look like you two were talking before when I got here."

"Faith." He glared at her. His brown eyes were penetrating. He was fighting every part of his body for not wanting to do something harmful to her.

"Okay, okay I'll go." She walked inside the sorority house leaving the two lovebirds alone.

"Sorry about that. Faith just sometimes really annoys me so much that it's irritating."

"Well, that's family for you. You can pick your friends, but family you just can't. Don't you wish sometimes that you would?"

"Yeah, but I don't have that option. Well enough about that. So after finals they're having a party at the frat house for a pre-Christmas celebration. You up for it?"

"Hmm, frat party? Is there anyone that I'd know that will be there?" she asked coyly.

"Actually there's this one particular guy. He's about six foot one, dark brown hair with brown eyes, a nice smile and goes by the name Angel."

"Angel? Hmm, with a name like that and such a wonderful description you'd think I'd remember meeting such a man," she said pointing her head at her temple.

"Hey! I take offense to that. How could you not remember me?" he said sadly.

"Oh, Angel honey how could I ever forget someone like you? You're etched in my mind," she said smiling.

"Now come here and give me one last kiss."

"Happy to oblige," he said grinning. He then leaned in once more and kissed her.

angel13
angel13
25 Followers