Sigma Delta Gamma Ch. 09

Story Info
A party at the Delta Zetta Kappas.
1.1k words
2.67
19.4k
1
0

Part 11 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

9

The homeless shelter annual Christmas food give away was a success. Everyone helped out in one way or another. They raised a lot of money for the shelter, but twenty five percent of the profits went to sorority.

The party at the frat house was set for Friday. Everything had been arranged from the food to the decorations and the music.

Buffy was getting dressed in a red skirt that reached right at the knee with a white T-shirt that had a Santa Claus on it with the words HO HO HO on top of the picture. Her blonde golden hair was half and half down and it had ringlets in the end of her hair. She quickly looked at herself in the mirror one last time applying her makeup and perfume.

"You look so pretty Buffy."

"Thanks Willow. So you ready to see Oz?" Willow blushed.

"Yes. I guess you're waiting for Angel, huh?"

"Yep," she said smiling. A knock on the door interrupted the ladies conversation. Buffy walked over, opened the door and spotted her boyfriend.

"Hi," she said shyly.

"Hey beautiful." He then kissed her.

"Hi Willow."

"Hi Angel."

"Oh, before I forget Oz will be on his way. He had to stop by and pick up something."

"Okay. Thanks."

"Buffy, we've got to get going. Faith's waiting for me in the car and she can be a bit impatient at times. I'm sorry to rush you."

"It's okay. Just let me grab my sweater and then we'll go." Buffy grabbed her things and waved Willow goodbye.

~*~*~*~*~*

At the frat house it was already filled with people, music blaring and everyone having a grand ole time. The Christmas decorations from wreaths to mistletoe to a big Christmas tree by the corner decorated with ornaments and lights.

As they were inside there was mistletoe right at the entrance of the frat house. Faith passed by and went to her friends. Both Buffy and Angel had no idea that they were standing underneath it.

"Hey man, kiss your girl," Xander said.

"What are you talking about?"

"Look up and you'll see." Angel raised his head and noticed the mistletoe.

"I guess I have to kiss you." He bent his head down and captured her lips into a sweet kiss. As much as he wanted to continue kissing her, he had to stop because he knew they weren't alone and had an audience. She looked into his brown eyes, which showed his love for her.

"It's too bad that we couldn't continue. I would have enjoyed just being with you," she said smiling. Angel smiled back.

Parker was watching the whole scene before him and he was disgusted by the displays of affection between the two. He was going to make his moves on Buffy tonight. He was going to have Buffy Summers be his one way or another. 'Buffy's going to be mine. She won't think twice about Angel McCrohan. Once she's with me things will change for the better.'

As for Faith she just couldn't stand the blonde. She thought that Buffy only wanted to be with him because she could fulfill her womanly desires. Faith had a feeling that Buffy really didn't love her brother. She hoped that Buffy would never hurt her brother's feelings.

Xander came towards them to say hi.

"So how's it going Angel? And don't you, Buffy look lovely this evening," he said and then kissed her cheek.

"You know me Xander, I'm fine."

"Thanks Xander. So where's Cordy?"

"You know how Cordy is. She's probably hanging out with the girls socializing and what not."

"Okay. I'm going over to see the girls, so have fun and mingle with your frat friends. After all you know them pretty well," she said facing Angel.

"That's the problem. I know them too well," Angel said looking at Xander.

"Hey! I take offense to that."

"You should. I meant you anyway."

"Angel, if you promise to behave yourself, I'll give you your present."

"Okay. You win. I'll behave," he said smiling. He would do anything for Buffy.

"I'm heading over to see the girls, so have fun, but not too much," she said and then kissed him.

"Not if I can't help it." She glared at him.

"I'm just kidding," he said with his hands up.

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy was talking with her friends, listening to the music that the deejay was playing. It was time for Christmas tunes that kept on playing and playing. Buffy realized that Xander just decided to play "White Christmas" constantly. Though it seemed strange that he'd want one. Who's heard of snow in California anyway?

"So do you and Angel have any plans for your Christmas break?" Willow asked.

"Yeah, I think I'm going to meet his parents. Though I know that Faith won't be too thrilled."

"Don't worry about Faith. You're not dating her, your dating her brother."

"I know. So what are you plans for Christmas break?"

"Remember I'm Jewish. Not everyone worships Santa."

"Sorry. So do you and Oz have any romantic setting planned?"

"No. I'm not ready for that. We're not ready for that. How about you and Angel?" Buffy almost chocked on her drink.

"What?! Of course not, Willow. We never discussed it. Angel I just like being with each other. He's what I always wanted in a boyfriend."

~*~*~*~*~*

Darla thought that after Buffy kissed Parker that Angel would have told her how much Buffy hurt his feelings. She wanted to comfort, console and hopefully get some action that would lead her to sheer ultimate bliss. Though Darla was wrong about her and Faith's doing. Angel seemed even closer to Buffy and loved the petite blonde. She had nothing against Buffy, but she wanted Angel for herself.

"I just wished there was a way that Buffy could got out of his life."

"I want Angel. Angel and I are meant to be together."

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy made her way towards Angel. She had to get ready to leave and head back to her dorm room. Though a part of her wanted to stay longer with Angel.

"I should get going."

"Don't you want me to drop you off?"

"It's okay Angel. The walk isn't that far to my dorm. So I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Sure." He leaned down and kissed her. Parker saw the whole interaction between them. He was glad that Buffy was walking home instead of being dropped off by Angel. He just couldn't stand the guy. Angel just seemed to have everything coming to him so perfectly. 'Well this time things are going to change. 'Cause after tonight Angel's going to see a new side of his beloved Buffy that will make him leave her for good.'