Sigma Delta Gamma Ch. 10

Story Info
A tragic moment occurs in Buffy's life.
1.2k words
3.17
24.7k
2
0

Part 12 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

10

Buffy was along the sidewalk to Stevenson Hall with a smile on her face. She really liked Angel a lot. She couldn't wait to spend Christmas with him and was wondering if too early to say the words 'I love you' to him.

Parker was walking quietly behind Buffy and decided to make his presence known to the beautiful blonde.

"Buffy, what a lovely night isn't it?"

"Parker you scared me. What are you doing following me?"

"Actually, yes. I noticed that your boyfriend Angel didn't drop you off at your dorm. Why is that?"

"I wanted to come back by myself. Angel was willing to drop me off. Though it's none on your business anyway," she said angrily. She hated Parker for trying to put the moves on her while he knew that she liked Angel. She somehow wished that Angel dropped her off.

"Gee sorry. I just thought that Angel wouldn't let a pretty girl like you off his sight." She blushed slightly.

"Thank you." They both continued walking along just enjoying each other's company. Buffy was beginning to think that maybe Parker wasn't that bad of a guy. Parker could sense that Buffy was being friendlier to him. He knew tonight would be the night to make his movement on Buffy Summers. By the time he's done with her that Angel McCrohan wouldn't come near her.

As they made it towards Stevenson Hall Buffy was glad that she made it. She was going to take a nice shower, change into her pj's and give Angel a call.

"Thanks, Parker. I can make it from here. Have a great vacation and see you in the New Year."

"Your welcome. But I'm not leaving. I decided to stay." Buffy sure didn't like the tone in his voice. She quickly opened her door and walked in to close it behind her when Parker's hand got in the way.

"Parker you can leave."

"And I said no." He then pushed her into the room making Buffy landed on the floor. He closed the door behind them locking it. There was a dim light that showed through the blinds that emerged from the campus lights inside the dark room. Buffy was beginning to get frightened and wondered what Parker was up to. As she stood up he picked her up and threw her to the bed.

"Parker, what do you want from me?" she said frightened. He laid on top of her his legs at the side of her hips holding her firm in his grip. Buffy feeling trapped by him and realized that Parker was about to rape her.

"You know perfectly well, you bitch," he said and then slapped her face. The slap that Parker gave Buffy made her head swing toward the left in a whiplash. As Buffy let her hand glide in her lower lip, she found it bleeding. She looked at the red liquid, which looked like crimson at her fingertips from the darkness of room; she realized that it was her own blood and tears began forming in her eyes. The tears built up and began cascading down her cheeks.

"Awe poor little Buffy crying. Why such sad tears? I didn't cause you pain."

"You asshole! You slapped me!" She then spat in his face. He in return slapped her again.

"Naughty girl. You shouldn't have done that Buffy. Don't you know that I love you," he said caressing her cheek. At the contact of his hand on her cheek, she flinched at his touch.

"Don't you dare say that you love me? You have to hold me down to have me to have me in your arms. You know what you are, you're a loser." She then scratched the left side of his cheek.

"You bitch. Your gonna pay for that." He touched the scar that she marked with her nails and it angered him even more. He was ready to mark and make Buffy his. His left hand held both her arms as his right went underneath her skirt and tore off her stockings and panties down to her knees. He released his hand that was holding her hands above her head. Parker then pushed her skirt and then tore shirt she released of her hands and started pounding him with her fists all over his chest.

"Oh, God please help."

"Oh, Buffy God can't help you now." His mouth went to her breast and began to suck on her nipple. His other was caressing her breast. He thought that Buffy was enjoying the touches that he laid upon her. Though the case was different the whimpering that Parker heard was out of pain and suffering. She placed her hands on his shoulders to push him off, but he wouldn't budge. Though Parker noticed the insistency and figured that maybe Buffy wanted something else.

He lifted his head and looked into those green eyes and knew right after this Buffy would be his forever.

"Since Angel's has gotten some action with you already. I figure it's my turn. I wanna see how much stamina you have." He unzipped his pants, slid down his briefs to let his erection out. He was hard and ready for Buffy. As he entered his erection into her silken folds, Buffy screamed in pain while Parker grinned. He thought Buffy had gotten some with Angel, but this slut was a virgin before him. He couldn't believe that Angel didn't get a piece of this action. 'Oh, well he'll just have to settle for leftovers.'

"Angel!" she exclaimed. She closed her eyes because she couldn't stand the sight of Parker's face looking down upon her. She just wished that Angel would come through that door and save her.

"Oh, sorry sweetie, but your Angel won't be here to save you. I know how much you wished this was him, but I'll definitely be a better lover," he said thrusting into her body vigorously. As each thrust went inside Buffy felt her body split into two. All her thoughts and emotions became numb. Her body just gave up and gave in to Parker. She didn't feel the need to struggle to put up a fight. The sound of her voice screaming for Angel and Parker's grunting became silent in her mind.

Parker felt like such a man. He had Buffy Summers exactly where he wanted her. She was his finally. Every time that thought entered his mind he knew there was no way Angel would want her after his wonderful job well done. As his climax approached he felt that Buffy was a great fuck. He placed his hand on her cheek and cupped it.

"Look at me Buffy. That's it. I want you to remember what a great fuck you are. So that whenever you and Angel are ever together, he'll know that you're such a slut that some other guy took your virginity and not him." He then leaned down and kissed her roughly.

He got up, zipped his pants and walked out the door. As soon as he left Buffy's emotions and thoughts came back. She couldn't believe that she got raped. The tears came pouring down even faster this time around and so did the screaming from her lips. All that she wanted was for Angel to come through that door and hold her in his arms.

angel13
angel13
24 Followers