Sigma Delta Gamma Ch. 13

Story Info
Angel & Buffy spend the day in his dorm room.
1.8k words
4.27
18.3k
00

Part 13 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
25 Followers

Angel held his promise to Buffy and they had spent the whole day at his dorm. So today they were both heading home. Though before Angel dropped Buffy off, they decided to head over to the Sunnydale Pharmacy. It was two days later after Buffy's rape from Parker, so they needed to get a pregnancy test just in case if she was pregnant.

As Buffy went to pay for the pregnancy test, a woman that was old enough to be her mother made a comment.

"You two will make such a lovely child together." Buffy started crying and buried her face into Angel's shirt.

"Did I say something wrong?"

"No ma'am. Thank you." Angel paid the lady behind the counter and left.

They stepped into the car and Angel handed her a tissue.

"Thank you. Angel, why didn't you say something to the lady inside?"

"Buffy, I couldn't tell her that my girlfriend was raped by an asshole and could be pregnant with his child. I didn't see the need to and besides the look on your face shows that you really are worried. I'm more concerned about you than some lady in a store." She looked intently into those brown eyes that loved her so much.

"Well, when you put it that way, I guess you're right."

"Okay, let's get you home."

~*~*~*~*~*

They made it to the front porch of Buffy's house. She had been dreading this for the past two days. Though in her mind, she knew that Angel was right. She needed to tell her parents and friends about what happened.

"So I guess, I should ring the door right?"

"Yeah, that would be a good idea," Angel said smiling.

"Can you stay a while and then head home? I'd really like it if you were there with me," she said pleadingly.

"Sure. I know my mom won't mind." Buffy rang the doorbell and her mother opened the door surprised to her daughter and a young handsome man beside her.

"Buffy, it's so good to…my God, Buffy what happened to your beautiful face?" That was all it took and Buffy broke down and cried.

"Oh, Mom it's so horrible!" She embraced her mother.

"Oh, honey what's so terrible? Please come in." She then looked at Angel.

"Angel," he said his own name. They made their way to the couch with Joyce still holding Buffy securely in her arms. Angel sat right next to his girlfriend.

"Buffy, sweetie tell me what's wrong?" Buffy lifted her head with her tear stained eyes.

"I was raped, Mom." Joyce was shocked by the words that her daughter had just told her. She couldn't believe that her little girl got raped.

"Was he the one that raped you?" Hank Summers asked.

"Of course not Dad! Angel would never hurt me. He loves me," she said looking into those lovely brown eyes.

"Love? He's your boyfriend! Since when? And if he really is your boyfriend, where was he when this happened to you?" Hank said with is voice rising.

"I was at a frat party," Angel said softly. He was already feeling terrible about the whole situation.

"A frat party?! So you couldn't leave your drinking buddies for a minute and drop my daughter at her dorm!"

"With all due respect sir, I was planning on dropping your daughter off."

"Then what changed? Tell me! I'd like to hear your side in all of this." Buffy just couldn't take it anymore so she yelled out loud.

"It wasn't his fault, Dad. It was mine. I told Angel that I didn't need a ride home. He wanted to take me back to my dorm. So don't yell at him."

"I'm sorry Angel. It's just that Buffy's my little girl and the idea of a man doing that to her angered me so much."

"Apology accepted sir. I know exactly how you feel. When I saw Buffy and found out who it was that just made matters even worse. I can't wait to see Parker Abrams because the both of us will be having an intellectual conversation," he said sarcastically.


"You're gonna beat the shit out of him," Hank answered.

"Maybe," Angel said smirking. Hank liked the way Angel was thinking.

"Dad! Angel! I can't believe you, too. I've already pressed charges on Parker. Besides I don't want you to get into any trouble by beating up Parker."

"Who said I was going to beat up Parker? I'm just going to have an intellectual conversation man to man."

"Don't give me that." Angel turned to face Buffy.

"Buffy, I need to do this. He hurt the both of us. He especially hurt you," he said caressing her cheek. She tilted her face into his hand, placed her hand on his and kissed it.

"Okay."

"I have to get going. Call your friends and you'll tell me what happened with the pregnancy test."

"I want you here later. I'm not doing it without you."

"Okay, I'll be here. See you later." He kissed her on the cheek and said goodbye to her parents.

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel went straight to his room when he got home. His mother found it so strange that her son had nothing to tell her.

"Can I come in?"

"Sure, Mom," he said with a small smile. Mrs. McCrohan noticed that her son wasn't his usual self. As she made her towards his bed, she looked at the sad expression on his handsome features.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing," he said looking at the ceiling.

"Something's wrong."

"How do you know?" He looked at his mother.

"I'm your mother. I can tell. Is something wrong with you and Buffy?"

"No, Buffy and I are fine."

"So are two are together? That's great. Though something's bothering you. So spill." He had to laugh. His mother was happy for him, but she never forgot why she came to see him.

"It's Buffy. She got raped by Parker Abrams and I blame myself for what happened to her Mom."

"Don't blame yourself for Parker's actions." Angel's mom heard the name Abrams and remembered Michael Abrams, who was Parker's father. She had dated him and he wanted to move things further into their relationship and Kas wasn't ready. Then one day Kas went to see Michael and she caught him with Brittany. Though things changed for Kas, she met Chris and they became inseparable. So after meeting Chris, Michael Abrams was a blimp on the radar screen for her. Though now she looked at her son and saw pain that was cause by another Abrams.

"It is my fault mom. I told Buffy that I'd take her back to her dorm and she said no. I should have insisted and made her wait for me."

"Angel, don't burden yourself this way. The point is that you were there for her. You took care of her and for that she'd be eternally grateful. You are so much like your father, when we first went out again."

"Really?" Angel smiled at his mother. She kissed him on the cheek and stood up.

"Yeah. Just be there for her. Oh, one more thing. I'd like you bring this Buffy of yours over."

"I'll do that."

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel was up in Buffy's room with her friends Cordelia and Willow. Buffy had just gone inside the bathroom and took the pregnancy test. The results would have been made in fifteen minutes. It seemed like the longest fifteen minutes of her life. Angel was pacing back and forth in the room. He had all different kinds of thoughts rummaging through his mind. 'How about if she's pregnant with Parker's child? Is she going to have the baby or get an abortion? Would I love this child as if it were my own? I just hope she's not pregnant with his child.'

"Angel, could you stop pacing please? If you keep it up, you'll make a hole in my carpet."

"Oh, sorry Buffy. I'm just worried."

"Well you're not the only one. You think that I want to be pregnant at eighteen to a lowlife like Parker Abrams." Angel walked over to her and held her in his arms.

"Don't worry. No matter what the outcome is, we'll be in this together," he said rubbing her back.

"Even if I'm pregnant?"

"Yes." He then kissed her head. Both Willow and Cordelia saw the interaction between the two and anyone could tell that they were both truly loved each other.

"Isn't it cute how he really loves Buffy? I hope things will come out in a positive way."

"Yeah, I hope you're right Willow. College life is hard enough and how would she be able to get through being pregnant and be a single mom?" Cordelia asked.

"He'll be there for her," Willow answered. The timer in the bathroom went off. It was time for the results. Would Buffy be pregnant or would she not? Buffy went inside and came right back out with a straight face. Everyone that was in the room couldn't tell if it was good news or bad news.

"Well?"

"What's the verdict?"

"Are you pregnant?" Buffy looked at all the three faces and smiled.

"I'm proud to say that I'm not pregnant." They all smiled and each of them hugged her.

"That's great news Buffy. I'm that glad things worked out for the best."

"Thanks Will." Angel was looking intently at Buffy He was thrilled beyond relief. Buffy had already suffered enough as it is. Angel was smiling at her while he was leaning his head down to kiss her.

"I think that's our cue to go," Willow said pulling Cordelia away.

"No, let's stay." Buffy looked over to Willow and Cordelia and eyed them both.

"I'll call you to later. Bye," she said smiling as they left.

Buffy looked at Angel placing her hands around his neck and pulled him down for a kiss. As the kiss intensified Angel didn't want to hurt Buffy, but it seemed as if she didn't mind at all. His hands went around her slim waist holding her firmly against his broad chest. As their lips parted when they kissed, Angel slipped his tongue inside her lips lightly playing with hers just savoring the moment. Angel wanted to continue kissing her, but decided to pull back. Buffy whimpered at the lost of his lips.

"Why did you stop? Don't you want to kiss me anymore?" she said pouting.

"Of course I do. I just thought that if we continued to kiss that maybe I wouldn't want to stop. I love kissing you Buffy," he said smiling.

"Oh. Okay."

"I have to get going. I'll see you for Christmas. I want you to enjoy yourself for the next couple of days and relax. I don't want you to have any bad thoughts."

"Okay. I'll do that. Can I have just one more kiss?" He bent his head down and captured her lips once more.

"Bye," he said smiling.

"Bye," she said smiling back. He then walked out of the door. She lay back down on her bed and sighed.

angel13
angel13
25 Followers